Power Versus Submission Ch. 04: Casting Call

Story Info
Tahlia does everything for a reason as Robin further submits.
14.7k words
4.35
14.9k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of my previous book called Balance of Power where a school social worker submits to a teenaged schoolgirl Bully getting in far deeper than she ever intended. While it has been written with the stand-alone reader in mind, your enjoyment of the following will most likely be enhanced if you read Balance of Power first. Also this will make a lot more sense if you've read the previous three chapters! It contains themes all used in previous chapters, including some mild non-consent and all characters are 18+. Please be warned if you are likely to be offended.

CHAPTER 4 -- CASTING CALL

Saturday arrived too quickly for me. It was the first day back where Tahlia expected me to obey her rules and directions again, either that or risk her enforcing a clause in the contract she tricked me into signing with some film producers to make even more hardcore pornography. Submitting to Tahlia, the schoolgirl bully, was very definitely the lesser of two evils.

I couldn't sleep at all on Friday night as I considered the consequences of my actions to find myself in this position to begin with. At first it was easy to submit to Tahlia, all my adult fantasies of being bullied by a tough but feminine, attractive schoolgirl were being realised.

I didn't like some of what she had me do in those early days but I looked at it as all part of the bullying experience, that I was lucky to serve her, to lick her feet and even worship her body, as well as drive her around town and follow all her rules. Lucky that she had forced me into submission to her best friend Denny as well. Those first weeks I served Denny I will always remember as some of the fondest of my life.

But now with the week off and a clearer view of what lay ahead for me, how helpless I was without her protection and intervention, my submission to her no longer felt sexual but actually forced. I started to resent her freedom, the fact she was allowed to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted with whoever she wanted whereas she always knew where I was and what I was doing, it even seemed like my privacy belonged to her as well. My phone was tracked, every call and text monitored at her whim.

I could no longer look at her as this bright young schoolgirl so very intelligent with model looks to match, someone I could fantasise about sexually, no, that image of her was gone. Now she simply is my master, making all my decisions and telling me where I have to be and when.

I was intimidated by her now more than ever before.

And then there were the extra complications with my beautiful loving family. I had always looked at us as a model family, loving husband and wife, with our challenges as all couples have, but still as in love now as we were when we met in high school. A beautiful teenaged daughter, popular and friendly at her own school, with a bright future ahead of her. Financially sound, both David and I working our dream jobs.

But then I chose to jeopardise all that by allowing a moment of sexual fantasy to become a reality. Tahlia had told me on day one that I was making a mistake submitting to her. That she would take over my life and take things from me, though she never actually specified that the things she would take from me might include my daughter and husband. As I lay awake that Friday night I couldn't help but think of what I had done to our lives, my husband was being actively pursued by a stripper, encouraged by Tahlia, to have an affair.

My daughter was besotted with Tahlia's best friend and my own Mistress, Denny, who was actively encouraging Carly to challenge my authority in our house. In a fortnight our relationship and bond as mother and daughter had been challenged if not fractured by Tahlia's direction of Denny and my own newly acquired weakness for submission.

I was eventually able to find sleep though and Tahlia's text was actually waiting for me when I woke up on Saturday;

Tay: Good morning puppy, did my girl enjoy her week off? I hope so! Of course we both know you will have much more fun this week now that I have leashed you again. I really do love controlling my little BITCH! Haha. I have changed our plans for today, come and meet me at Northland in the food court at 12:30pm. You can buy me lunch.

I tossed my phone back on the bedside table, my hatred for it almost immediately rekindled with one short message from my ruler. My week of bliss officially over, I laid in bed with no hope of getting back to sleep and I could feel the cramps in my stomach begin to tighten as the crippling grip of anxiety that materialised the moment things had spiralled out of my own control once again surfaced.

I chastised myself as I lay there, I had to be stronger, I wanted this, I had arranged for it to happen! I knew there was only one way I could help myself through, Tahlia had taught me well, as my fingers reached down inside my underwear and I quietly masturbated next to my sleeping husband.

For a submissive I had found that edging keeps you sane. I know it is probably the opposite for most normal people to get to that edge and hold it, to derive yourself of that last magical moment of pleasure that comes with our orgasms, but for submissives like me it was important to stay aroused, to not drop, to not dwell on the things that my conscience tells me is wrong, it's crucial now given the power Tahlia held over me, that my submissive pussy is allowed to rule over my conservative and sensible brain.

I closed my eyes and gently circled my clit thinking of Denny, the happier times we spent together with her as my Mistress before she had me introduce her to my home and Carly. I imagined my favourite time with her, between her legs while she instructed me her favourite way to orgasm, the warmth it brought me when she would cum on my face, that feeling of satisfaction that I had brought pleasure to this simply perfect princess who I had loved and adored.

My phone beeped again;

Den: Hello sis. Welcome back! Can't wait to have my Girl's face back between my legs. I miss my showers with you so much!!! Kisses, D.

I resented her now after what had happened with Carly. No mother should really ever be forced to listen to her own daughter orgasm. Sure, I guess some people might enjoy that type of kink but I was definitely not one of those types of people. I am obviously submissive and do enjoy many things others may not but listening to my daughter be sexually dominated by my own Mistress, against my will, well it's a step closer to incest than I could ever accept.

Denny had uncollared me from Carly's bed while she slept and neither Carly nor I had mentioned a word about it since but there was definitely an uneasy atmosphere between us now. I was heartbroken about it, we had been so close for so long. Then again that is why I edge. To help the pleasure of my submission overcome my conscience. I had to get up. I couldn't stay quiet enough now next to David. Not while Denny was sexting me.

I rushed into the toilet just like I would prior to my week off. I had my phone with me and read Denny's text again. The edge came quickly. I took a photo of my aroused pussy and date stamped it for Tahlia as per my old rules. She hadn't said to but I thought she would appreciate it. I sent her the picture.

Her reply was immediate;

Tay: What an eager puppy! You never had permission to do that! So naughty. Tell me bitch, how many times did you cum this past week other than that one we had together?

Robin: Hi Tay. I haven't cum all week other than that. With things going on at home I just wasn't in the mood, and no edges either, sorry.

Tay: That's okay, it was your week to choose to do as you pleased. If I was you I probably would have spent the time differently, especially after having seen Denny and Carly together. Wink, wink. You never know when I might allow your next cummies now they belong to me again!

She finished it with one of those devil emoji's.

Northland is a shopping mall located not far from where Tay goes to school. She would have been well known in that area, not only to local kids hanging around the shops on a Saturday but I dare say to security and the local authorities there given her reputation for crime and misdemeanours. Tahlia has a reason for everything she does and I knew by having me meet her here that it would increase her reputation among her peers to see me buying her lunch. Turns out I was right but not in a way I could ever imagine . . .

Tahlia was easy enough to find just hanging with a bunch of girls, probably around her age, some maybe a little older, none of whom I recognised. Tahlia was dressed pretty normally for her when she wasn't in school, a tight pair of jeans that framed her cute little butt perfectly, a pair of flip flops on her bare feet with my wedding ring still proudly exposed on her wedding toe as she liked to refer to it.

I hung back at first in her line of sight so that Tahlia could see me and waited for her to break away from her group of friends but it was clear she wanted me to approach her instead. I had caught her eye and she looked over at me several times but made no move to split up from her group. I didn't want her to draw any more attention to me than what I thought necessary so eventually I excused myself into the group and said hello to Tahlia.

The others looked at me as I pushed my way in, there was a group of six of them, seven counting Tahlia,

'Hello puppy' her greeting had me blushing immediately.

'I was just telling my friends here that you wouldn't be too far away. The girls couldn't wait to meet you in person, I've told them so much about you. Of course it's hard not to know about you now with some of the rumours going around about me owning an adult bitch puppy that will do anything for me. But let's not do our introductions out here, I've made a booking at the diner upstairs, your shout.'

I should have known meeting Tahlia for lunch here would never be as simple as it seemed. We settled into our reserved seats, the girls all talking around me, more or less ignoring my presence outside of the odd lustful stare which made me feel more than a little uneasy. Then one of the girls, a tall brunette, a little bigger than the others and potentially a year or two older started scratching her thigh as she made eye contact with me deliberately lifting her loose sundress up her leg almost exposing her underwear.

I casually glanced down then back up at her again, she looked lustfully at me as she sensually licked her lips. Such a little slut, at the time I didn't know what to make of her but I was to find out soon enough.

While we all settled into our seats Tahlia leaned over beside me and whispered in my ear,

'Carly knows nothing about our true relationship. What she told you is pretty much the truth, I have never spoken to her in person, we only ever texted through Messenger on Facebook. I did encourage Carly to explore your submissive nature but in truth she is as submissive as you. She is very much the bottom in her relationship with Denny and Den is a natural submissive herself. Although with Denny's recent behaviour toward you and your daughter, I'm starting to think she might be a switch!'

Tahlia laughed at her own little joke.

'Denny's relationship with Carly is different to what she had with you though. I think she really likes your little girl. Which I am pleased about, like Den will always be my bitch, but I am glad she has found herself a Girlfriend to play with, you know someone our own age (more laughter) someone she can kiss and love and make out with and go down on which is one of the things I always forbid her from doing with your ugly old pussy.'

She sat back and looked at me waiting for my response,

'How much do you know of what happened the night Carly called me into her room?'

'Everything. Denny recorded the whole thing for me, I was just interested in how Carly would handle herself. She did very well, didn't she? Denny's a good teacher though, you know that first hand. We spoke about it and I told Denny she should encourage Carly to use your naturally submissive nature against you. I told her to start training Carly to use you so that Carly could get the things she wants from you the same as all girls our age can. Then the next night when I had you serve Denny in front of Carly, well Denny recorded that for me too.'

I scowled at her,

'I don't know why you hate me so much Tahlia. Why does Carly have to be involved in this, I tried so hard to keep her out of it. I did everything you asked so you would not involve her and now you've just gone back on your word and done what you wanted anyway. You know Carly has barely said a word to me since that night?'

A few of the girls looked at me and then Tahlia, I had forgotten we were supposed to be whispering.

She was a role model to these girls, and probably intimidated the majority of them just by reputation so she couldn't lose face in front of them. I could see a sense of rage in her eyes but at the same time she kept that same playful attitude she always adopted publicly and announced quite loudly so everyone could hear,

'I always do what I want puppy. That's why we're all here for lunch today and you're paying. I wanted to show my friends a good time and I've brought my very own plaything along to pay and play. So let's all head up and order and get this party rolling. Don't forget to tag each other in your Insta stories!'

The girls half-heartedly cheered as we went to the cashier as a group so the girls could all order their meals to arrive at the same time, though Tahlia forbid me from ordering for myself. The $214 it was costing me to buy all Tahlia's friends lunch was never going to break my bank but I wasn't going to be able to keep hiding it from David the way I had been. I privately fumed she would make me do this given all the money she had made from the videos of me. Once they had ordered and I paid the Girls went back to our table to wait for their food while Tahlia led me out of the restaurant.

She took me to the public toilets just outside the cinema complex next door and led me straight into the handicap stall at the far end of the block. The handicap stall was twice as large as the usual stalls with plenty of room for two or more people . . . and that's when it dawned on me what was about to happen.

'You know Robbie those girls aren't all my friends. More like friends of friends. And they all know why they're here and they all know what you're here for. Can you guess? Or you want me to tell you?'

I had guessed but I just needed to hear it from her, I could barely believe that she could even arrange for such a thing. Did Girls that age these days have no shame? I muttered something about this having to be a joke that I couldn't imagine Girls would want such a thing to happen with a total stranger in a public toilet. Tahlia just smiled at me, that mischievous look in her eye that I had grown to hate/love so much.

'Every single one of them Robbie is waiting for me to go back to that table and let them know you're ready. I promised each of them at least one orgasm on your face. As I said they're friends of friends, girls not all from my school but girls I knew would be up for this and would be turned on by using you like this. It's amazing what you can find on Facebook and Insta when you put a little subtle note out there that I have a willing slave.

As you will find is usually the case with everything now, the whole thing will be taped. The Girls are all in on it, they know of my expectations, get them moaning and squirming on your face, humiliating you with their slimy teenage twats filthy wet with arousal cumming on your face and if you do a good job and we can get a good enough edit, this could be one less movie you have to make for our producers. Understand?'

I nodded, I think my eyes probably portrayed a sadness, but mentally I was reminding myself of my thinking this morning, I have to embrace this. No, I don't think I'm a lesbian but even straight heterosexual women could easily fantasise about being used like this by half a dozen pretty, young, athletic schoolgirls.

'Okay' Tay continued, 'so has your phone got plenty of battery?'

I always charged it each evening so it was practically full.

'Good, the Girls all have their instructions they know what your purpose is here and they know what their job is. They will use your phone to video the whole thing from their perspective. They will direct you, I don't know if they're all dominant young women, I suspect they mostly are but if anyone is a little shy make sure they get a close up of your wet face after each orgasm.'

Tahlia left me standing there in the stall with one final instruction,

'You can leaves your clothes on.'

Minutes later I heard footsteps coming straight to my stall,

'Let me in puppy' the new girl sounded very confident in herself and was clearly already mimicking Tahlia.

As soon as I unlatched the door she barged straight in and grabbed my phone from my hands. It was the older brunette girl that had been teasing me in the restaurant, running her fingers up her thigh and licking her lips,

'Ooh, the power I have with this little device in my hands, what's your passcode bitch?'

I submissively told her as I looked down at her feet. She was wearing a pair of Nike joggers, I could see her white anklets just above the trim of her shoe as she unlocked my phone.

'Let's see here, I love to control people's phones, maybe I should text someone and tell them what you're up to, I reckon if I look closely enough I could probably find a work number in here or someone close to you. Oop, no, wait let's go into your Facebook. Hmmm, now let me see, Robin, is it? Robin Blackwell. Into your settings, now who will we find here, ooh Carly Blackwell. That's an easy name to remember, does your little girl accept friend requests?'

Suddenly I realised the consequence of these Girls accessing my phone. This girl isn't Tahlia, she hasn't a hold over me. I angrily snatched at my phone but she quickly pulled it out of my reach,

'Uh uh uh, be a good girl Robin. You don't want me to have to tell Tahlia you were naughty and refused to lick me, would you? On your knees now.'

She was dominant and authorative, I am meek and submissive. I looked at her with hatred in my eyes.

'Oooh goodie, you don't want to do you? My favourite playthings are the reluctant ones. Get on your knees right this fucking instant, GO, now!'

I dropped to my knees in fright, I couldn't worry about what she might do with my phone, in the back of my mind I knew that Tahlia wouldn't allow someone else to dominate me, not like this, where she wouldn't be in full control.

'There's a good girl Robin Blackwell of Blackburn. Ooh, nice there's your full address, this might not be our last time together baby, get your head under my dress right fucking now.'

I lifted the hem of her loose sundress and let it flutter back down around me as I knelt beneath her and was actually a little surprised to see her wearing panties.

'Kiss my panties, deep kisses that I can feel, god this whole thing is making me so wet. The power I have over you, your phone in my hands. Unfortunately though we only have a short time together. For now that is, maybe now I know where you live we can take our time tonight together and you can lick me to half a dozen orgasms, how good would that be?'

I was falling deep into subspace now though as her verbal abuse, threats to my home and the fragrant pussy that I was kissing started to invade my subconscious.

'Pull my panties down girl and get to work.'

So here I am in the handicap stall of a public toilet on my knees under some Girl's dress licking her pussy for all I was worth. Until now I had only ever seen or licked Tahlia, Denny and Sara yet I was starting to find every pussy seemed a little different. Definitely to look at but also the smell and texture, the areas that were most sensitive for some Girls weren't as much for others. But no matter how differently they looked from the outside, there was one constant.