Power Versus Submission Ch. 04: Casting Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so cute when I felt her jump as I pulled her plain cotton panties and then I heard a short sharp intake of breath at the first touch of my mouth just outside her vagina, a little kiss and a lick. A little blow, another little lick and then another kiss. I gently licked her and I could hear her breathing quicken. I parted her labia with the flat of my tongue and licked inside her, it was thrilling for me as well to think I was the first person to do this for her, and I could feel her knees buckle around me as this different type of pleasure, a pleasure she had obviously never felt before started to overcome her. By now she was moaning quietly and had gripped my hair with her free hand to steady herself.

I put everything Denny had made me practice on her into action to give this girl the best cum of her young life. I was really glad for the experience now as I worked my way up to her clitoris. I used a finger to masturbate her as I tongued at her hood and made my first electric touch with her tiny little nub. I was pleased to hear her yelp in pleasure as I tongued it again. Instinctively she pressed her mound tight up against my mouth and suddenly I could only breathe through my nose. This was my signal to make her cum as I flicked feverishly at her clit with my tongue. Hopefully the public restroom remained empty as the young virgin could no longer control her moans of pleasure and started squealing in delight as she reached her climax.

I wasn't as surprised this time when my face was flooded with her squirt. I had learned the more pleasure I could bring the more likely it was the girls would ejaculate and I could tell I had given this girl the most pleasure she ever had. I kind of hoped she might become addicted to having Women lick her to orgasm but given I was unlikely to ever see her again, I would never know.

Before she left I stood up and she had tears in her eyes as she hugged me and whispered in my ear,

'Thank you so much for doing that for me, I have low self-esteem and no confidence to ask anyone and it was the most wonderful thing ever, I'm so in love with you right now, I just want to take you home and cuddle, please come with me . . .'

I squeezed her tight for a second before breaking out of our embrace. I looked at her directly, she had this glazed dreamy look about her but I could see how she could make herself so very attractive if she would just put in the effort,

'You're so precious' I smiled at her, 'anyone would have you, including me in the right circumstance. This isn't a rejection but I have a family and a life and a husband would you believe? It is bad enough Tahlia forces me to cheat on him so I couldn't really do the same with you, could I? I tell you what precious girl, why don't you use some of the money you have saved up and book yourself in for one of those make over sessions. Let the girls show you how best to present yourself, which make up to use, how to wear your hair so you can be the best most confident young Woman you can. Will you please do that for me?'

She smiled back at me, eyes still filled with tears, more happy now, and nodded shyly.

'I can see a beauty in you that plenty of other girls will if that's your choice. And boys. You just need some coaching on how to best bring it out. You will look good, you will feel more confident in yourself and who knows, turn up at the right type of bar, looking your best and people will be hitting on you, you'll never have to worry about approaching anyone. From then you let them lead, be yourself and let nature take its course, okay?'

As I unlatched the door for her to leave and pushed it open standing just outside listening to everything was an older Woman that I didn't recognise as one of Tay's friends. The virgin gasped when she saw her as the Woman smirked and lifted an eyebrow in amusement. I was caught off guard myself and stood with my mouth open wide unable to explain what I was doing in the toilet with this girl clearly much younger than I.

The woman spoke first though which was a great relief,

'My god Robin you look like such a whore. You should see yourself!'

She laughed out loud at my shocked expression as she stepped into the stall behind me.

'And that last girl never taped a thing, nor got a shot of your faced all used up. Tay is going to be most unhappy! Here, show me your phone, I better see at least four other recordings and I'll take a video now of you before we get you all fixed up.'

I was left speechless. The confidence of this woman, well it was bordering on aggression. I should have told her that I'd seen the virgin taping me when we started but rather I just bowed my head as had become a habit now with me when I was being dominated by someone and meekly surrendered my phone to her.

'Get on your knees for me now Robin, it is a position you will get used to with me, and also the video I take now needs to be taken from the angle looking down at you. On your knees and look up at the camera for me, big smile, okay I'm recording now . . .'

I looked up at her and for the first time assessed this Woman who seemed to know all about me. She was quite tall and her face was heavily made up. Blonde hair, bleached that way, with a dark eye shadow to help accentuate her deep blue eyes. She was wearing a loose fitting pair of track pants drawn together at her navel by a tied thread of string. Her t-shirt to be frank was probably a little too small for her but I could see it was worn that way for a reason, her boobs were disproportionate to the rest of her body, they were large and accentuated by the tight fitting t-shirt she wore. Even this casual outfit was clearly worn to attract attention to herself.

I could see her fingers move on my phone screen as she shot a close up of my face,

'Look at your whore wife now David, I told you she would do anything to please Tahlia, anything that Tahlia says, can you see the cum dripping from her chin, you know what that is don't you? The last girl Tay had her with was a squirter.'

As soon as her words registered I went into a semi state of shock, I knew who this was, I went to stand up to grab my phone from her but she took a step backwards,

'Uh uh little Robbie. You stay right there for me love. Or would you like me to send David this video right now?'

More blackmail, my pussy throbbed at her words, I would never understand why I had to react that way anytime I was threatened against my will. She continued,

'Good girl Robbie. I guess by now you might have worked out who I am? And I know Tahlia has explained to you what a cuckquean is? You see Robbie as my cuckquean you can choose either one of two ways, you can meekly surrender to me and let me enjoy your husband whenever I want and how I want and every now and then I may choose to allow you to join in and take pleasure from the happiness that I bring him. That would be my recommendation.

Or you can be bitter and twisted about our relationship and I will take him away from you, like honestly why would he stay with a Woman your age that spends well over an hour in a public toilet licking pussy not much older than that of her own daughter's? Especially while he is stuck at home while Denny continues to corrupt Carly right under his very nose.

You know they're both home now running around in bikini bottoms and oversized t-shirts teasing the shit out of him. He is not stupid, he can see how Denny has seduced your daughter. Did you even know when you're not home Denny leaves the bedroom door open so he can walk past and see them making out together? She doesn't do that for you Robin, does she?'

My tears were flowing again, how could Shandi possibly know so much about my family and what was happening in my home? How could I possibly stop any of this?

'Ooh, don't cry baby. I want to be friends. I want a friendly cuckquean relationship with you to the point where I have even made plans for us today. In a few minutes we have an appointment at the local salon here, I made it mostly for you because I knew what a mess you'd look like today and also Tahlia has some ideas for a new haircut she would like you to try. Now if you're crying at the salon the ladies will want to know why you're so upset. I'm happy to tell them but I don't know if you'd be that happy. It would be humiliating and mortifying for you if the other girls in the salon knew that you were paying for me to be prepared and preened for my date with your Husband tonight wouldn't it?'

I saw her fingers move on the screen again as she tossed my phone back down to me.

'There you go Robbie, I switched off the recording and have saved it to my phone. I think I have everything I need to keep you compliant for a while. Would you like a hand to get up love?'

I scowled at her as I easily lifted myself up off my knees and looked up at her. She was still holding her hand out to me, almost as if looking for an introduction, to me it was unnecessary, I wasn't going to shake her hand as if we were a couple of mates at the pub.

'Anyway' she shrugged 'I'm Shandi if you haven't already guessed. It's nice to finally meet you Robin. Initially Tay had our introduction planned for last week but then with everything that happened she told me she wanted to give you a week off before we started. I didn't mind, I don't think David is going anywhere, he is totally besotted with me. Perhaps if you let me give you a lap dance like you let me give him, then maybe you'll understand why baby girl.'

She licked her lips at me seductively and I couldn't help but shiver. There were so many things I wanted to say to her, to yell at her, to scream at her, to punch and kick her, just to tell her to leave me and David alone but I knew if I made any attempt to talk now it would just make me cry and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing that.

'Now you know where you stand with me, why don't you give David a call and set up tonight's date?'

My heart skipped a beat,

'Really?'

It came out as a meek little whisper, I really didn't want to be complicit in this in any way.

'Yes of course really. I'll be taking him out tonight either way, that's why we're heading off to the salon now but you can choose to have it this way or for me to send him a copy of the video you just made with those silly little school girls which I suggest would be rather more awkward, wouldn't it?'

Words could not adequately describe how much I hated this woman. I think it is just natural that when you are challenged for someone you love very much, like I do David, that you develop an intense dislike for that person that challenges you. And for me that hatred for her was there right from the very beginning.

I made the phone call and gave David my blessing for him to go out to dinner with Shandi. It was awkward for him to act like he didn't really want to go, especially given that it had already been pretty well arranged behind my back between the two of them. I used the excuse that I hadn't been home much myself lately and I thought he might enjoy spending some more time with her.

As we left the toilet together I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my hair was wet and sticky with the girls cum and I smelt like, well, um, teenage sex I guess. I went to stop at a sink to at least wash my face but Shandi was having none of that. Apparently we had an appointment and were already running late. So as she rushed ahead of me through the shopping mall crowds and I battled to keep up, I asked her the only thing I could think of at the time,

'Have you fucked my husband yet?'

My relief was plain to see as she smiled at me and shook her head,

'Not yet honey.'

The couple of hours we spent at the salon were among the longest of my life. A few of the girls seemed to know Tahlia, especially two of the hairdressers, and by the time we had finished there even the quiet Asian girls that were providing the pedicures were laughing at me.

When we arrived Tay was already there, she had only booked in for a nails appointment both hands and feet, and that was where the humiliations would begin. With my wedding ring proudly displayed for the World to see snugly fit on the fourth toe of her left foot, or the wedding toe as she referred to it, it would draw immediate attention initially from the Asians and then once they called the hairdressers over, them as well. And Tahlia was only too happy and proud to display it for them. I heard one of the girls remark that it was easily the classiest looking toe ring they had ever seen. Tahlia laughed out loud and corrected them,

'No, no this isn't my toe ring, this is my wedding ring.'

The Asian girl working on her feet looked up with a confused look on her face. She could hardly believe a Woman would wear her most precious jewellery on her toe. Tahlia, realising her confusion, was quick to clarify things though,

'I'm not married yet obviously, god, I'm way too young for that. No it is my foot that is married, it was my foot that was proposed to, my foot that was humped on its honeymoon and my foot's ring. I met a woman twice my age that loved my feet so much that I agreed to her proposal of marriage. She took off the ring that her husband had gave her on their wedding day and literally placed it on my toe herself.'

Hearing the discussion, one of the hairdressers rushed over to check it out,

'Wow that is just like you Tay to do something like that!'

By now Shandi and I were both seated at the sinks with our heads back and hair being rinsed, I could feel her eyes on me while they were discussing my wedding ring.

'I think I'm going to ask David tonight if he has noticed what's happened to that ring of yours Robbie.'

I gasped, 'Shandi, please, don't you dare do that!'

'Why not baby? You did it, didn't you? You gave it to Tay, you got on your knees and placed it on her toe and you kissed her foot like a newlywed. Are you ashamed of your actions now? If you think about it maybe David is better off with me?'

'Shandi, please! I love that man with all my heart, he means the world to me!!'

I heard Shandi scoff at me,

'Yeah, it shows baby. If he means the world to you I wonder what Tahlia's stinking feet mean to you then, huh?'

Her words stung. Truth is I am very confused about my feelings but in no way do I ever want to lose what I have with David. Sure we are going through a rut in our marriage, after nearly twenty years I don't think that's all that unusual but I love him. Then of the many things that keep me awake at night these days, I can't help but think if I did love him then surely I wouldn't be as aroused as I am by what Tahlia does to me. I looked up at Shandi with a lost expression on my face.

'Look I can probably understand what's happened with you both but you were the one to first pursue this little fling you have for schoolgirls. That wasn't David. That was you. You're being totally selfish by not letting him have a little fun of his own, you know that don't you? I know he is bored of you. It takes him approximately the blink of an eye to answer my texts. I bet he doesn't reply to you so quickly does he?'

I shook my head in defeat.

'I'll be doing you both a favour by separating you.'

I felt my eyes well up again, Shandi could never understand how emotional this is for me,

'Tahlia told me I'd be your cuckquean, she said nothing about you separating us. I know you can if you want to, I can see what you have that I don't, I can see how enamoured he is with you but please just have your fun with him and leave my family alone.'

Shandi laughed,

'You know I get as aroused from pathetic girls begging me not to do something the same as Tay does?

Maybe I should swing my feet up into your lap now so you can give me a little rub while we sit here. Then you can make your case for what you will do for me to stop me from taking your Husband. We can wait for the hairdressers to come back in and wonder what the fuck you're doing rubbing my feet.'

I felt so insignificant sitting next to this Women ten years my junior with fake boobs and an athletic body knowing everything she said was true.

'I will have my fun with him Robin. And he will have his fun with me too (she laughed) who knows I might even have some fun with Carly yet as well? At least I'm closer to Carly's own age. And I know that little friend of Tay's is a submissive pushover as well, I could have Denny out of the picture with one phone call.'

Strangely I felt a little pang of regret that Shandi could so off handedly dismiss Denny - that was my Mistress she was talking about. Someone that could control me so easily yet Shandi here was speaking of her like she is nothing. I had enough of our chat, yet here we were trapped at the salon with our heads laid back in a sink with nothing to do other than to keep listening to her lauding herself over me and the people I cared most deeply about.

The humiliations though would continue with our two hairdressers. It was made clear that I had no say in how Tahlia and Shandi wanted my hair, they made a point of speaking to Shandi in front of me about what colouring to use, how she wanted it styled and at what length to cut it. Then while we were waiting for the dye to set Tahlia informed them what colour to paint my fingers and toes, no expense was spared. I did fear what they would do with my hair as opposed to Shandi so that David could compare us but once they were finished I actually looked more like a schoolgirl than an adult.

They had maintained the length of my hair (Tahlia was very definite that it was not to be cut short under any circumstance) but they had styled these pink streaks through to make me look much younger than I am. I knew better than to question Tahlia by now but I did risk asking if there was a reason she wanted me to look this way. The answer was a very firm yes there was a reason and never ever to forget that these decisions were no longer mine to make.

The worst part though was when it came time to pay. I have no idea how much money Tahlia has made from selling her videos not just of me but of other victims as well but I had a good idea that while she was living rent free at Sara's apartment without a mortgage or any other bills to pay that she had a lot more disposable income than I did. Yet as they rang up the total at the register which was just short of $800 the colour drained out of my face as Tahlia looked at me expectantly.

'It's your treat puppy. You not only pay but you be gracious to my friends for the wonderful job they've done with your hair and nails.'

The young girl behind the till sniggered at me as Tahlia talked down at me, it was pretty clear to her the power dynamic that existed between us all. Worryingly I then sensed a change in the way she looked at me. She called Tahlia over and whispered something in her ear, I watched as Tay's eyes went from a look of intrigue to her normal mischievous self and then wild excitement.

'That's a great idea Mel. I love it. And Robin needs to learn that stuff as well so I can get her to do my feet as well as Shandi's in future. Like I had plans to take her shopping with us, Shandi needs a new outfit for her date tonight, but that's okay her time will be better spent here. We don't really need her anyway, just her credit card.'

I had to interject,

'I'm sorry Tahlia but I can't afford all this! Lunch today, plus the cost of the salon, plus shopping for Shandi, David is going to have a fit when he sees all the money gone out of our account.'

Tahlia's eyes narrowed, she had such a short temper and I always worried about upsetting her, but before she even opened her mouth, Shandi started laughing derisively at me from behind,

'Darling, can't you see what's happening here? Yes, David probably will be angry at you for spending all his money so recklessly but we both know that's going to drive him even closer to me. I can earn more in one night than what you manage in an entire week being bossed around by fucking deadbeat schoolgirls trying to put them on the right path. Now be a good girl, hand Mel your card, pay for our hair and thank Mel for her wonderful service.'