Powerless

Story Info
A scarecrow specter ensnares a wandering woman.
2.9k words
4.56
7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunter was nervous. Sure, it was normal to be a little frightened on such a chilly, stark October eve, the only light from the twinkle of stars and the full moon, but something made Shannon pause many times in her brief journey through the abandoned fields.

Once, farmers had lived here, but time had cleared away most signs of human activity. The small cabins that served as living quarters were falling apart (otherwise Shannon may have considered them her place to sleep tonight) and no traces of livestock were evident, aside from years-old tracks of cows and horses making the cold, slightly muddy ground irregular. The hunter knew that she was quite alone out here and that fact was what made her shiver every time she stopped to look around her.

It was the dead of night before an object caught her wavering interest. A great, swollen, vibrantly orange pumpkin stood squat in the middle of some faded tracks, and Shannon could see that it was perfectly smooth, not a blemish to be seen on the flesh or a fly buzzing over its surface. She was wondering whether she could find a way to take some of the bountiful fruit with her when she realized there was a faint shadow over it, and looked up to see something even more intriguing.

A tall pole of sturdy wood jutted from the ground and poked ten feet into the air. It was quite as thick as Shannon herself and two sturdy beams were attached near the top. And secured to the wood with frayed, mossy rope was what she recognized as a scarecrow, though far larger than any she'd seen.

Shannon blinked and inclined her head as she got a little closer. Something was unusual about the scarecrow that she couldn't exactly make out at first glance. There were no ravens perched on its shoulder and no flies settled on the patchy fabrics or burrowing their way inside for warmth. It looked almost... No, it couldn't be alive.

Her faint sense of fear starting to increase, Shannon abandoned the cross and pumpkin and started her way back across the field. She nearly tripped over an especially thick vine jutting out from the ground- and then stopped. The root had been flat before, why now was it tight? A few beads of sweat formed on her brow.

Shannon barely had time to feel another vine at her ankle before the limb pulled tight around her like a living snake. A startled yelp from the hunter cut itself off as she dove, wrestling her her pack for a knife to cut the enchanted length- and then another shot from the ground and wrapped around her wrist. Thrashing and pulling did no good as a third caught her other ankle and pulled even tighter than the first.

Just as her shock was complete, the mystery of the scarecrow was revealed. The creature groaned, the sound like the moan of a dying man, and then the ropes binding it went slack and it fell with an impossibly heavy thud to the ground. Slowly it walked the few steps towards the helpless hunter, each one wobbling and heavy, like it was wearing invisible weights.

Pinned by the thick, thorny vines, Shannon could hardly lift her face enough to clearly see the creature towering over her. It looked human-like, the face undoubtedly so except for the glowing red eyes and the inch-long fangs that shone in the moonlight as it bent down to her level. Fingers twice as long as the hunter's own held and caressed the tender flesh of her cheek and she shivered.

"What a pretty human you are, finding your way into my home."

Shannon said nothing, feeling the creature's hot breath on her face. She kicked the ankle that was bound less tightly in a feeble threat and felt another vine curl over her throat. It did not press or constrict but the contact was enough.

"It won't do you any good to resist," the creature continued, its deep voice huskier and heavier. Its face was so close to her own that Shannon could almost feel the tangled stubble on its chin against her own. Looking down as much as the vines would allow, she noticed that under the cloak, the creature seemed to be naked, though its thick, pale flesh was covered in dense, dark hair around the chest and lower. Shannon blinked, and felt another vine pass slowly by her exposed thigh.

Then, she had an idea.

"Hold on," she whispered, keeping her voice low, and the creature's smile vanished. A bit of wet from its exposed fang slid off the tooth and hit Shannon's cheek, but she didn't flinch. "Maybe you... maybe you don't want to hurt me. Maybe I can do something else for you."

A strange rattling noise came from the creature, and Shannon wouldn't have known it as laughter until the creature's voice was higher and friendlier.

"I said nothing about hurting you, little human. Is that what you thought I would do?"

"Well, I'm in a pretty vulnerable state right now," Shannon explained as steadily as she could, rustling her arms and legs futilely against the tightening vines to prove her point, "and you've got fangs like a thousand-year-old vampire. You're hungry, I can tell, and I'm just soft flesh and warm blood, totally helpless in your grasp."

Then, a sly smile touched the hunter's thin lips. "Unless there's some other way I can help you."

The creature's eyes narrowed to frightening crimson slits, but Shannon didn't notice the gesture. Her attention was elsewhere.

Finding herself faintly appreciative of the thick tangles covering the massive chest, broad arms and tree-trunk legs, Shannon naturally peered downwards to see what was between them. She could feel a hot flush come into her cheeks as the creature lowered its cloak. Between the pure muscle covered in dense hair, a shaft the size of her arm below the elbow seemed to be stiffening ever so slightly.

"What is it you are offering me?" the creature whispered, an unnaturally long tongue sliding from between its lips like that of a snake.

"Why not untie me, at least a little," Shannon answered in an equally soft voice, "and I can show you?"

With that simple request, the dozen vines pinning and holding the hunter slid off her effortlessly, the spines not leaving so much as a pinprick on her exposed flesh. The squatting giant watched as the hunter rubbed some feeling back into her ankles and wrists, a strange look in her dark eyes. She breathed deeply, one leather glove sliding off her dominant hand, then the soft fingers closed around the tip of the massive shaft.

"Why don't you let me do this instead?" Shannon crooned sweetly, slyly, grinning as the confusion in the wide red eyes turned to pleasure. The feeling of the hot flesh swelling between her fingers was heating her blood.

"You... clever little beast," the thing breathed, halfway between a snarl and a moan, and Shannon almost laughed. Already intoxicated by her idea, she released the stiffening shaft and bent forwards, closing her lips briefly around the tip. Her tongue left a thick trail of wet when she was finished and then one thick hand grabbed her thigh and the other pushed her back into the dirt.

"I knew you wouldn't refuse this," Shannon said, a grin of triumph on her face as her slightly shaky fingers fumbled with the strap of her belt. The monster's hips were so close to her own and she could already feel the wet, hard flesh through her clothes. "My body will do you more than my flesh ever could."

An incoherent growl was the only reply to leave the monster's lips. Shannon's pants and then her undergarments fell into a pile underneath her bare legs, and she couldn't stifle a wail as the pair of hot, visibly throbbing balls slid with a wet noise against her soft, pleading hole. She could see and feel the shaft poking into the air, slowly emerging from a foreskin covered in throbbing veins, a clear wet bubbling at the tip.

"You've got to go in now," she whispered impatiently, and then her eyes shut and she swallowed a scream as the monster did just that. Barely prepared for such a rough entry, Shannon squirmed and tore at the dirt as the shaft burrowed and pushed deeper and a little deeper, a thin trail of wet dripping from her bare thighs. It hurt, a lot, but it wouldn't for long.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you," the creature growled, and Shannon could feel its spindly, sharp fingers caress her neck, pausing at her collar, "but you're just so small, so delicate... I don't know if you can handle me, hunter. I wouldn't want to send you back to your friends with unsightly bruises or marks."

Over and over the unearthly, warbling voice murmured about Shannon's smallness and she was both unnerved and titillated by the words. She groaned as another sharp jerk forced the shaft deeper still, but the pain was fading, and the already deep arousal possessing the hunter was heightened as the great face loomed over hers, a thick drop of transparent saliva falling from the pointed teeth.

Without missing a beat, the creature's muscled arm dove underneath Shannon's thighs and hoisted her onto the bobbing hips as it stood at its full height. In the next second she felt hot, wet lips at her ear, then a gentle tug of deadly teeth. She groaned and squirmed in a kind of delicious torment; still the shaft was hardly halfway inside, and by now any trace of sting was gone.

"You're not... so bad," Shannon breathed, yelping in startlement as one of the sharp fingers found its way underneath her jacket's inner, caressing one of her small breasts, softer than her bare thighs. She bit her lip and her eyes shut as her small arms wrapped halfway around the monster's back, and she forced her feet to the ground in a gesture signaling she was hungry for more.

A hot, dexterous tongue covered in thick slime was poking between her lips. When she parted them the lightest bit, the tongue slid inside with delicious ease, much longer and more flexible than her own. Squeezing and parting her hips in an unconscious, staccato rhythm to further enjoy the sensation of an arm-sized, slowly swelling phallus ever more, Shannon was lost as the tongue slid past hers and into her throat. Unable to talk, drool slipped from her lips and the smallest moans left her filled throat as the monster's fingers gripped and played with each breast.

When she broke the contact for air Shannon's chin and neck were wet with a river of sticky saliva. Gulping into her starved lungs, she saw the monster's smile- tongue hanging from its parted lips- as it paused to let her recover. Her legs shook uncontrollably as the shaft slid downwards, only to plunge back inside with a force that made her cry out.

"What would you say, hunter," the creature whispered, its smooth voice unaffected by the delirium of impending orgasm, "if I proposed an offer that I believe you'd enjoy?"

"An... an offer?" Shannon breathed, her free hand having found her clit and gently stroking it the way she always did to please herself. There was more this creature could do?"

The creature's grin widened and Shannon almost wanted it to kiss her again. The hot saliva had tasted so strange, but it seemed to increase her sensitivity to the lightest touch to be capable of producing an incredible orgasm.

"What say you, hunter, if I use my lovely vines to tie you helpless to that pole on which I slumber, and then permit you not to move or cry out until every drop I have has been spent to fill your empty womb?"

Shannon couldn't speak, and not because the creature bent its face forwards to place a much more brief kiss on her lips, before gently grasping the bottoms of her wide hips. The shaft emerged gradually with a noise and feel of hot wet and Shannon only found her voice when she struggled to stand.

"I would say yes," she breathed, one hand sliding off her jacket and inner, not feeling the October breeze on her naked body, "I would enjoy that beyond what you can imagine."

She was about to ask how the creature had realized how much she enjoyed helplessness, but a nimble vine had already curled around her back. Within a heartbeat it was up to her neck and then the serpentine, wrist-thick tendril had wrapped twice around Shannon's head and forced itself between her lips. She tried to make a noise and it tightened and the feeling made her shiver.

At once, four more half as thick as her own limbs had darted from the monster's body and pushed Shannon against the cold wooden pole. Seeing the game, mutely shaking her head and trying to bite through her obstruction, she struggled, squirming and then writhing as the vines looped and curled and tightened.

Quickly her arms were bound behind her back, hands double-knotted and utterly immobile, and her feet only kicked for seconds before they too were tied. She could barely move her face; before there was enough purchase for her to feebly squirm, now she was bound so well that nothing but the spectre could ever move her.

"Oh, such a marvelous sight," the creature was whispering, a hand to its drooling mouth, and Shannon tried to look defiant before the vines tightened almost the breath out of her, "a human hunter, so helpless, so at my mercy... What shall I do to her first?"

The vine hurt her mouth a little, but Shannon was in another world, adrenaline so powerful surging through her veins that she thought she would be done here and now.

"Shall I breed her slowly, drawing the favor out over an hour or two?" the creature was whispering, taking one step closer, hard shaft swinging. "Or shall I use all the great force I am capable of? Or better still, shall I make her my plaything, toy with her until she's so ready to beg for sweet release?"

Shannon drew in her lip, biting on the vine as much as she could in a show of defiance. The tendrils covered her so fully that she could hardly feel the twiggy fingers grasp her shoulders as the face loomed over her, hairy chest almost touching her own. The vines around her waist slid aside just enough to bare the flushed lips of her waiting hole.

But the creature was taking its time. The tongue swabbed Shannon's cheek and she felt the hot, sticky drool drip onto her bare chest as she tried to move her face, and then came a muffled moan as the hardened shaft poked her exposed thigh. Though her shoulders were starting to feel sore, she barely breathed.

"You have made a splendid bargain with me, hunter," the creature whispered into Shannon's ear, and a tiny squeak issued from her throat as the hard swelling kissed her hole. "This is your thanks. Enjoy it."

This time the entry was gentle, but Shannon still felt a piercing resistance that made her cry out soundlessly. But the ridges on the shaft seemed to be tuned to every possible nerve and soft spot within her, and she quivered and tried vainly to twist herself to allow greater entry. All the while the creature's chest was pressed to her own, the heavy hot breaths on her face, bristling hair tickling the delicate flesh.

When fully penetrated, barely able to breathe enough to stay coherent, Shannon felt the thick stubble around the base brush and tickle her erect clit, a sensation she hadn't imagined would feel so good. Her eyes squinted shut and drool came unbidden from her silent mouth with all the feeling. It was too much. The thrill of being caught, the cadence of panting, the incredible swell of pleasure that was beyond anything she had known. Lying naked on fine furs while a gorgeous vampire pleasured her was nothing compared to this.

Then the creature's breaths halted, and Shannon's head rolled back limply, fingers tightening around the vines. She could feel the shaft pulsating, throbbing like an overworked heart. The spill came all at once, a thick wet as warm as the body crushing her flowing freely down her legs and feet. There was so much of it that it was minutes before the partially-flaccid shaft was withdrawn with a great sucking and even greater gush of spend.

Shannon's breath came back in a series of gradual gasps. The thick tendrils were loosening around her body and she fell a little ways back onto the ground. Still too dazed to redress yet, she looked back at the scarecrow and her panting mouth split into a sly grin.

"Not bad... for a human?" she said in a voice that she wanted to sound cool and tough but was closer to a heavy rasp. She felt something rough start to snake around her bare ankle and the feeling sent a rush up her spine. A few little drops dripped down her inner thigh as the creature reared again, all its teeth bared, drooling tongue hanging from its cracked jaws.

"You think that will satisfy me, little human?"

The massive shaft was starting to stiffen again and Shannon licked her lips. She felt the living snakes slide around her calves and then firmly tighten them together as the warmth of the heaving, sweating chest pressed against her own. Against it, she murmured, "Already wanting more... That's fine. I'm still hungry, too."