Powerless Ch. 01

Story Info
Parasite's reign of terror begins...
4.6k words
4.71
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Been writing this one in my head for a while. Finally got round to putting somewhere someone else can read it. Really hope you enjoy it. Feedback (positive and constructive) is always appreciated.

Giga Girl completed her third sweep of the area. She'd been trying to locate a specific building in Star City for the last three hours. While the powers her alien biology bestowed upon her made her immune to fatigue while also giving her almost unlimited strength, speed and the ability to fly, she was not immune to tedium. What didn't help were two things; one, the alleged general location of the building she was looking for was the industrial district, a huge sprawling maze of old warehouses and manufacturing complexes on the outskirts and the second was the description she'd had of the building from Overwatch at HQ which was, rather unhelpfully, a large grey warehouse. It was unhelpful as nearly every building in this area were large grey warehouses.

She was trying to locate the building as it was the last reported location of her team mate Crimson Angel who had been looking into a couple of disappearances, namely of a couple of minor superheroines. Only tier 4 ones but still, even tier 4s could easily overpower most humans.

Herself and Crimson were both tier 1s. Normally only called upon for Omega level (world ending) threats. A level named after last year's Omega-cron Crisis. It had taken all six tier 1s to bring that bastard down. One of whom didn't survive the encounter. Black Scorpion, a good friend of hers had made the ultimate sacrifice. A number of heroes were still in mourning from her loss.

Giga Girl shook herself from her reverie and stopped in midair. She decided how she was going about this was inefficient. She began to let her mind slip into a trance like state, her breathing slowed, her senses and awareness stretching out. Several minutes passed and then she heard it. Somewhere below her, she could hear breathing but it was strained like it was being done through a gag. That had to be Crimson. She got a direction for the noise and flew at full speed down towards it, recklessly ignoring the nagging feeling in the back of her mind that this was a little too easy.

She hit the concrete roof of the warehouse at mach 3, shattering through it and hitting the floor below hard enough to crack the floor in a 3-meter circle radius. She looked around, seeing mostly darkness, with only a couple of low wattage light bulbs hanging above her providing a couple of circles of illumination. She span around and saw the source of the breathing sounds she'd heard. Crimson was there, naked and suspended from the ceiling on a hook supporting chains secured to each of her wrists by manacles. Her ankles were also manacled and secured to the floor.

Crimson's head was down which meant she was likely unconscious which would explain why she hadn't escaped. She had the ability to summon infrared light from her hands which could melt just about anything. Those chains wouldn't last long at all. The more worrying question now nagging at her was, what had rendered CA unconscious? All tier 1s were immune to drugs and any of them could hit a speeding train at full speed headfirst and not even get a headache.

She started towards her team mate but paused when she looked at the floor and noticed a weird red and white stain a few feet from where she'd landed. She crouched down and placed two fingers on the stain and was surprised to find it was some kind of gooey substance. She lifted her fingers and smelled, her heightened senses immediately told her it was thermosium, the element that all superhero costumes were made from. But this couldn't be that, she'd been reassured that she could stand on the surface of the sun and her suit, also made from the same substance would remain intact. Whether she could survive that was a regular argument for hero forums.

What in the hell could melt thermosium then? She moved that question to the bottom of her priorities. First save Crimson then worry about that.

She stood back up and wiped the thermosium residue on the skirt of her costume. Hopefully it'll wash off later.

She was closing on Crimson when she noticed another oddity on the floor. Three feet in front of her friend there was a line drawn on the floor. She only hesitated for a second, it had to be something from this building was still in use. She stepped over the line and started reaching up to lift Crimson from her suspended state and she noticed two things. One, despite thinking about flying up the hook that held the chain connected to her friend's wrists, she was still on the floor and the second she noticed how heavy her arms were. Then she felt the fatigue spread, down her arms to her shoulders, then her chest. She started feeling very heavy and a little faint, her breathing was also starting to become laboured. Next the fatigue started sliding down her legs and it was now she started to panic. She'd never been tired. It just didn't happen. It couldn't.

She lost her fight with gravity and her arms slumped to her sides. Her left leg followed, her knee giving way forcing her to the ground. Her mind reeled. Had someone discovered her weakness?

Then came a slow clapping noise from the darkness in one corner of the cavernous warehouse. The noise reverberated around the empty space. The clapping stopped as abruptly as it had started and was replaced with a sound like metal scraping on concrete accompanied by several sets of footsteps.

A figure emerged from the darkness into the light on the other side of Crimson Angel to her. He was dressed in a light grey suit and white shirt with no tie. Best thing she could come up with to describe him was "non-descript". 5ft 10 so slightly taller than her own 5ft 7 frame. Trim build, short dark hair, clean shaven. Handsome in a clean cut way but he had a strange scar running down his left cheek to his neck that looked like the injury that had caused it had hurt, a lot. The metal and concrete sound was being made by an old plastic seated chair with metal legs he was dragging behind him. He moved around to one side of the circle of where Crimson hung, off to Giga Girl's right hand side before placing the chair down and sitting on it.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Giga Girl herself. I'm honoured." He smiled in a way that seemed triumphant. Was he not aware she could break his spine without much effort?

"Who the fuck are you? What have you done to Crimson?"

"My name? You can call me Parasite. Oh you mean Catherine Angellicus? I haven't done anything to her she didn't beg me to do, trust me."

Giga Girl was aghast. She couldn't believe that Crimson had revealed her secret identity willingly. She had a husband and kids at home for Gods sake.

"How do you know that name? And what do you mean she begged for it? What the hell did you do to her?" She spat, angrily.

"She told me it." He shrugged in reply. "As for what I did to her, it was more what WE did together. She was grateful to me for freeing her from her burden."

"Burden? What burden?"

"Her powers of course." He opened his right hand and a ball of light began forming. Infrared light, identical to what CA wields... or wielded.

Giga Girl shook her head. "No no..... you can't just steal someone's powers from them?" She tried to lever herself up to get herself back on her feet, if only to give her more options but found she'd lost even more strength since her left knee had given way. It was taking every ounce of strength she had left to maintain her current stance on one knee.

"Well no... but you see, that's where my powers come in. My powers manifested, just like Catherine's in my teens. I was getting hot and heavy with a girlfriend of mine and my hands were... exploring virgin ground so to speak and well... it turned out she was a potential superhero too. I mean what are the chances?" He leaned forward at this point, his hands clasping together as he did so, his elbows supporting him from their position on his knees.

"I started to notice feeling... stronger? I could feel her essence flowing down my fingers, enriching my cells with potential. But there was a downside to my abilities. I discovered I needed physical contact in order for this transfer to happen."

"So you stole that poor girl's future from her before she even realized she had one?"

"Yes. I had the power to do so which gave me the right. Would you like to know of the other powers I have collected? My collection is extensive."

"What I want is to get up off this floor and punch your face through your skull. What the hell are you doing to me if you need contact to steal someone's powers?"

"I realised I was never going to get more powers if people discovered I needed proximity to someone with powers to steal them. So I did some... hunting."

Giga Girl's eyes narrowed. "What kind of hunting?"

"I became obsessed with tracking down other people like my now ex-girlfriend who either had powers or had the potential to develop them. I tracked them down, often under the guise of scouting for the Protectors of Earth program."

"So... you lied to these people to get close to them and then what? Shook their hand? You expect me to believe they all went down without a fight?"

He stood up and shrugged his jacket off, followed by his shirt. What was revealed made Giga Girl gasp in shock. A patchwork of ugly looking scars marred his chest. From her own experience she recognized at least four bad burns, three large puncture wounds and a nasty looking bitemark on his shoulder from something at least bear sized if not bigger.

"As you can see, some did put up quite a fight. At least until I stole my most valuable power. The one that has put you where you are. My power suppression ability."

"Power suppression? But my powers are part of who I am. I was born with them."

"And so was Crimson. I had the same conversation with her."

It was at this point that Giga Girl's last ounce of strength gave out causing her to meekly fall on her side. She ended up half curled up in a ball, half laid down. Her eyes never left this man who was probably going to be stealing her powers soon. Adding them to his "collection".

"Please don't take my powers." She pleaded.

"I'm sorry... it's what I believe I was born for. It's who I am the same way your powers make you who you are."

He stepped towards her prone form. She cried out in panic and desperately tried to crawl away from him but she was so very weak.

He now towered over her. She rolled onto her back and attempted to shuffle backwards away from him, anything to escape his touch and then her whole body just froze up on her. She was completely immobilised.

"As I was saying earlier... about my power collection. So after the power suppression girl there was the powerful telekinetic in Alaska. She'd started developing her powers. She realized what was going on and managed to shoot me with a harpoon gun before her powers left her." He pointed to the three centimeter puncture wound in his left shoulder. "That hurt a LOT."

"Good. You deserved it."

A hook was lowered from the ceiling into the light next to the one Crimson was hanging from. Then an identical set of chains floated towards her from one of the walls behind him.

She slowly floated up, her legs being forced under her while are arms were raised above her head.

"So what the fuck are you doing to do with me after you steal my powers? My friends will come looking for me you know."

"I hope so. I do so love collecting powers from tier ones like you and Crimson. Your powers are so... pure. It's like giving someone hooked on heroin cut with other shit the pure stuff that movie stars do. It's quite the thrill, plus, when I've got your powers, there's not a hero on Earth I can't beat in a straight fight."

The manacles clipped on her wrists and then she was floating towards the other hook. Her manacles were hung on the hook and the floating sensation stopped, her full weight now on her arms and shoulders straining them without her super strength.

"And what about me and Crimson? What happens to us?"

"I don't just collect powers. I also collect the attractive heroes that had them. You'll become part of my growing harem."

At those words, Giga Girl heard the other footstep sounds return as the sound of several pairs of high heels clacked out of the darkness into the light. They emerged from the darkness behind him in a semi-circle, six of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen. All wearing nothing but thong underwear in various colours and high heels. She recognized a couple from the missing posters in HQ.

Onyx Lightning, her Asian features and slender body clad in a black thong. Her face unmoving, expressionless. A tier three, her powers related to electricity and it's manipulation from memory.

Synaptic Mistress, her model looks and voluptuous chest the envy of a lot of other heroines. Tier two, there wasn't anyone she couldn't control, not a thought or command she couldn't make someone follow and now she understood why these six girls weren't putting up a fight. He'd brainwashed them. Turned them into his personal sex toys.

"Yes you recognize SM don't you? You understand now what your future contains." He took a step towards one of the girls she didn't recognize. Another Asian girl like Onyx. He placed a hand on the back of her head and she immediately dropped to her knees. "This one's powers weren't as strong as the others. Her name was Fen and her power was a bit.... niche." Fen's hands worked quickly to unbutton his trousers. "She had the power to change the physical state of any material. Gas into solids, liquids into gas... that sort of thing. Her power can even effect certain highly resistant clothing."

Giga Girl's mind flashed back to the puddle of thermosium she'd found on the floor. A red and white puddle. Not unlike Crimson's uniform colours. Shit.

Fen had dropped his trousers to the floor at this point and he'd stepped out of them, leaving him in shoes and his boxers.

The boxers followed quickly and were also discarded. Fen's hand wrapped around his impressive length and quickly started massaging him, his cock rapidly engorging. Now apparently satisfied that he was fully erect, her mouth enveloped his length in one go. His head fell back and he groaned in pleasure as her head began enthusiastically bobbing up and down. His hands went to the back of her head as he began forcing his erection down her throat, his hips driving his prick home. Fen offered no resistance at all to the violation but Giga Girl could see tears forming at the corner of the poor girl's eyes.

She couldn't look away. She could feel Parasite in her mind, even now when he was so...distracted, he was still able to lock her neck muscles and force her eyelids to stay open, giving her no choice but to watch his lecherous display.

His head snapped to the front, his eyes locking on hers before winking lecherously and grunting in satisfaction as he began cumming down the poor girl's throat. She swallowed every drop greedily before licking him clean.

"See Giga Girl? This is what your future holds. Waiting on me hand and foot, obediently satiating my urges whenever I want."

"Nooooo!" She sobbed, tears rolling down her cheek. She'd saved the Earth 3 times in her life. Saved countless billions of lives. Now she was here, about to lose her powers forever but worse, so much worse was the thought of losing herself when this scumbag turned her into one of his bimbo pets. Would she remember? Would she want to?

"Let's get this process started, shall we?" He left Fen, cum still dripping from her lips, on her knees and closed the gap between him and his new toy.

Now directly in front of her, she desperately tried to swing a kick at his head, anything to regain the upper hand but his hold on her mind and powers was just too great.

"Ah ah ah. You'll need to be punished for that missy. But first. Let's see what that suits protecting, shall we?"

He reached up and ran his hand up her outer thigh, fingers sliding over the material like he was admiring it. Then she looked down in horror, likely the same way Crimson had and saw particles of her suit began to well up like teardrops before starting their inexorable journey down her ankles, then her feet before dripping onto the floor. The process appeared to start accelerate. What started as a small 5 to 6cm sized hole in her suit around her left knee began to expand, more and more of the liquid sliding away. She watched as the last of her boot hit the floor and felt her heart race as the hole spread to her hips before sliding down her right leg, across and around her waist...

Parasite watched the show with hungry eyes. Every minute revealed more and more flesh. Her legs were now bare and the effect had spread to her underwear and was quickly spreading up her torso towards her large, firm breasts, to what would no doubt be a highlight of the show.

Giga Girl felt the slow creep of shame rise and colour her cheeks. Shame at her predicament, shame at getting caught so easily and finally shame at her quickly increasing nakedness.

The last drops of her underwear hit the floor, and a cold draught slid between her legs causing her shudder in response.

"Don't worry Alicia. I'll get you warmed up in a jiffy." He said with a grin.

It took her a second with everything going on to realise what he'd said. What he'd called her.

"What did you call me? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?" She screamed, her emotional control slipping away.

"I know much more than that my girl. I also know about you and Night Watch. I know where you've screwed him... All the places. Including the Oval Office, you naughty little slut you."

"Ho....how....?"

His finger tapped the side of his temple. I've been in your head this whole time. I know everything. Who you've fucked. Who you've fantasised about. Your inner most thoughts and desires.... I know everything. Even how many times you've masturbated thinking about Crimson going down on you. That dream I can make come true, I assure you."

She realized now what he was doing. He wasn't just stripping her naked physically, he was stripping her mentally too. At some point in the future he would be stripping her of her powers as well.

"Don't worry. When I'm done with you, you'll be happy. You won't have an independent thought in your head but you'll be happy. You'll happily be nothing but my mindless, willing slut. You'll bend over when I tell you, wear or not wear what I tell you. You'll fuck me when I tell you. I'll maybe even tie you up and make you watch while I screw Crimson's brains out."

Her suit no longer covered her breasts and her bra was already melting. He seemed to be able to control where the process moved next. The cups and padding of her bra were liquidating first, almost like a striptease, slowly revealing the best bits centimeter by centimeter. She struggled against her restraints but all that seemed to do was jiggle everything and partially accelerate her melting problem.

The straps of her bra now pooled on the floor under her dangling feet and the rest of her garments lost their battle with gravity.

She was now very much naked. Her large firm breasts standing high on her chest, her long legs and firm ass sculpted by her powers and alien DNA. When she locked eyes with him the look on his face didn't belong on anything human. It was lupine in its intensity. His eyes devoured every inch of her form currently on display before grabbing her foot and gently rotating her so he could lay eyes on the rest.

"Very nice. You'll look great bouncing on my lap later tonight. There may even be some fun...costumes for you to wear."

"Fuck you. I'd rather jump clit first onto an upturned lawnmower."

"Graphic. I like it. You can't resist me. I could throw a switch in the back of your mind now which would have you bending over for me before I could sneeze. But where's the fun in that?" And then he turned to his left like he'd just remembered he'd left the over on at home.

12