Powerless Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm so sorry Catherine in my excitement I completely forgot about you."

And then a voice replied that startled Giga Girl as it came from her right where Crimson Angel was hanging.

"Thank God... my arms are killing me." She heard the chains snap of their own accord and watched as Parasite lowered Crimson to the floor gracefully with his powers.

"Why don't you take the other girls back downstairs and have some fun with them? We'll be down shortly to finish Alicia's induction."

"Yes master." Crimson replied before kissing Parasite on the cheek. She disappeared into the darkness in one corner of the room, followed swiftly by the rest of Parasite's harem. There was the sound of a door opening and then closing and then she was alone with her captor.

Alicia jumped as her chain was lifted off the hook before she was lowered slowly to the ground in front of Parasite. The manacles around her wrist unlocked themselves and hit the floor before sliding off into the darkness and her arms dropped down to her sides.

"Not much point in them now is there? I just wanted to enjoy your involuntary stripshow while you were suspended."

"Fuck you."

"I think you'll quickly learn my dear, that around here, I do the fucking and when I'm done playing and I do start screwing you, you should know about my most important power where my harem is concerned. You see, one person can't maintain control over so many women, especially not supers. So I found a guy who had a power I could use. As it turns out, his semen, when administered in the fun way, made the recipient his slave, permanently. He had quite the collection of women till I walked into his life."

He stepped around behind her, his hands touching her wrists before sliding up her arms causing her to shiver slightly. Despite herself she felt her nipples harden in arousal and her pussy begin to moisten. His hands reached the top of her shoulders before sliding down the front of her torso, his hands stopping to cup and caress her breasts, his fingers apparently knowing exactly how to press every button, spiking her arousal further. The only man she'd ever know to turn her on like this before was...

"I told you earlier Alicia." He whispered in her ear. "I have full access to your memories. I know everything Night Watch did to seduce you. I know where and how to kiss you, what positions you enjoy the most, everything." He stated, matter-of-factly as he leaned in to caress her neck just behind her ear.

With that his right hand maintained its position on her right breast while the left headed south. She felt it slide down her flat stomach before her legs parted slightly against her wishes, his fingers delving between them. She had to bite her tongue to stop herself from moaning out loud as his fingers began their ministrations, deftly caressing her out lips and around her clitoris.

"You may as well give in and make noise Alicia. I can read your mind. I know how aroused this is making you. The more you fight it the less you'll enjoy it."

"Fuck you."

"I told you earlier my dear. I do the fucking around here." And with that, a table slid out of the darkness. A plain, slightly battered wooden one. It stopped short just in front of her.

"Now be a good little slut and bend over."

Try as she might, she was helpless to stop his control over her physical form, her body doing exactly as he willed. She stepped towards the table and felt his hand in her lower back as he pushed her down onto it. She felt his hand slide down onto her ass before lifting off and coming back down quickly. She lost control momentarily and a moan escaped her lips.

"There... that wasn't so difficult was it? Now the real fun comes in. Your ass is mine now until that time that I choose to release you."

Her legs parted of their own accord, his hand reaching up to her head to grab her roughly by the hair. She felt his massive throbbing prick being lined up on her entrance she was just about to utter her last words of defiance when with one thrust he buried himself to the hilt in one swift motion. Her vocal chords, already ready to make noise, gave him all the gratification he wanted as she let out a long sultry moan.

He gave her a moment to settle before he began thrusting, each one making it harder and harder to pretend she wasn't enjoying every second of it. Her body began to betray her under his relentless onslaught, her cunt practically vibrating towards a climax and she knew he knew it.

With his mind, he reached between her and the table and began tweaking her nipples which was enough to tip her over the edge. She was unable to stop herself, she screamed in ecstasy, tears running her face as she knew what was going to happen next.

With one last thrust he blew his load deep inside her. With his mind, he had her stand back up and turn towards him. He liked to watch the last shred of resistance fade from their faces as his power took hold of their mind.

She looked so angry in the eyes at first but that faded, her face dropping to a completely neutral expression, almost slack. Her eyes now vacant, he knew she was his. His crowning glory.

"On your knees. Clean me up." Without any further application of mental pressure, he watched as she obediently kneeled in front of him and began licking their combined juices from his shaft and balls.

Happy that she was both completely obedient and completely done, he sent her downstairs to join the rest of his concubines so they can all get acquainted.

"It's good to be King." He chuckled to himself as he followed Giga Girl down to the basement to bask in his glory.

12