All Comments on 'Powers of Persuasion Ch. 02: Willing'

by NotAnEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Told ya so

Oh yeah, you are definitely an erotica writer. I'm glad you listened to the pleas of myself and others from your last chapter, and continued this. You can have a long run with this. Another great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Start

I saw few errors of any kind in this chapter, and all I've got to say is... Keep it going!

AtlesonAtlesonover 3 years ago
5 stars

i hope you know your a better witter then your name says 5 stars this was great all the way thrrough the story and i really like how you take time building the characters ive read so many stories where you get confused on who is who and they jump from scene to scene or name to name. But here wow great story great, red line and we really get to know who Jamie is who Mary is and who Eva is great work.

Twisted4everTwisted4ever9 months ago

Hot story! I love this voluntary cobscious control kink! Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotAnEroticaWriter@NotAnEroticaWriter
I'm a professional ghostwriter in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre. Due to a problem writing good romance in my work, I decided to go all-out and start writing erotica for practice. If you like it, give it a follow and let me know in the comments. Buy me a cup of coffee at the site b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES