All Comments on 'Powers of Persuasion'

by NotAnEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
They deserve each other...

I don't normally care for stories that start straight into the sex without any kind of warm-up but in this case it was essential to the plot. I must say that neither girl is very nice so perhaps they deserve each other, with or without coercion. I think the story could have done with some background to explain how and when Jaime became aware of her strange gift and how she developed it. And while the story was told in the third person, in one paragraph only (when Jaime goes to the restroom to wait for Mary) you switch to first person---just a small point but it does look odd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Says who?

Not an erotica writer? Says who? I beg to differ. That's one of the best erotica stories I've read. Please dont tell me you're stopping here. I think Mary's idea was excellent, and they should team up for endless adventures. Jocks of both sexes, cheerleaders, bookworms, teachers, relatives. Oh yes, I noticed Mary's desire for Jaime's mom. Please consider strongly making this an ongoing series. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thought this was a really good, hot story. Please make it a series and by all means, bring in the Mom.

tim0277tim0277almost 4 years ago
Wow

I like to read more. For not being a erotica writer this is a hell of a start.

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 4 years ago
Terrific “maiden run”

Excellent. Quality writing. The very early entry into the hearts of the matter were a skilled mechanism employed for this unusual and clever story. Hope I have the opportunity to in joy more of your talent. 5s

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 4 years ago
Carry on, please

Maybe she gets her gift from her mum and her mum could have been using it on her daughter and making her forget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotAnEroticaWriter@NotAnEroticaWriter
I'm a professional ghostwriter in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre. Due to a problem writing good romance in my work, I decided to go all-out and start writing erotica for practice. If you like it, give it a follow and let me know in the comments. Buy me a cup of coffee at the site b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES