Powers of Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime chuckled. Just in time, Mary's hand flew away from her pussy with an exasperated whine. No orgasm.

"Noooo. Not again..."

"That makes three. As soon as you can after school, come to my house. You're not allowed to have an orgasm until you are at my house and I say you can cum. Is that clear, slut?" It didn't matter if it was, since Mary would be forced to comply, but Jaime liked hearing it anyway.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent." Jaime walked up and planted a deep kiss on Mary's mouth, simultaneously reaching down to Mary's slit and sliding a finger into her pussy.

Mary gasped with pleasure. Other than the brief feel-up last night, Jaime had never touched her. The only people who had ever fingered her were half-cocked football jocks who were just trying to get her wet enough to penetrate. It wasn't like this. Jaime moved her finger back and forth, exploring her insides. It felt so...right.

Then, as soon as it started, Jaime's finger was gone and the kiss was broken. Mary let out another mew of disappointment, replaced by shock as Jaime lifted her fingers to her mouth and began sucking Mary's grool off of them.

"We'll discuss your fourth orgasm tonight, pet. I'm going to leave, then you wait one minute and you can follow behind."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jaime went to the door and removed the cleaning sign, then left the restroom and returned to her lunch. Her heart was pulsing in her throat as she tried to keep cool. Tonight was going to be amazing.

***

Mary took a deep breath, trying not to focus on the fire between her legs. It had been impossible to focus all day, and now even the rumbling of her car as she drove to Jaime's house was enough to send her into a frenzy, though always shy of that delightful orgasm.

It wasn't that she hadn't tried. Jaime never said she couldn't try to cum. She just said the orgasm wouldn't happen, and so it didn't. After their encounter at lunchtime, Mary had been so horny that she would have jumped anyone who gave even the slightest provocation. In a futile attempt, she even asked to be excused to the restroom in math class and brought herself to near orgasm for nearly ten minutes. It wasn't like earlier, where she would remove her hand and come down from the high. She was incapable, stuck just before her explosion until she lifted her hand from her sex. It was unbearable.

To make matters worse, they had cheer practice after school today, and she would have been surprised if at least one of the other girls didn't smell how badly she reeked of needing-to-get-laid. It had taken all of her strength, as well as the fact that she knew it wouldn't amount to anything, not to try and rub one out in the shower after practice.

Now, as she pulled up to Jaime's house, she could already feel the pleasure building up from the motion of her pussy against the fabric of her thong. What did Jaime have in store? Normally, she'd expect to just eat Jaime's pussy until she was sent home, then rub one out in her room. But Jaime had said that they'd talk about her orgasm today...what did she have in mind?

She knocked on the door and was greeted by Mrs. Green, Jaime's mom. She wore a sundress, her hair pulled into a bun behind her head. "Hello, Mary. Jaime told me you were coming over today. You make it over okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. Traffic was pretty light. Just had to wrap up cheer practice first." Why did Jaime's mom have to be so hot? The state that she was in, all she wanted to do was push Mrs. Green up against a wall and —

"Oh! I didn't know you were a cheerleader. Jaime said you'd be over after school and so I put together a few snacks for you girls, and when Jaime got home without you I kept going and...well I hope you're hungry. There's a lot."

"Thanks Mrs. Green. I have a feeling we'll be studying a while tonight, so I'm sure we'll take full advantage."

"Excellent! Do you guys have a test or something?"

Mary nodded. "Yeah. A-anatomy." What the hell? Was she trying to get caught? She wasn't even sure if Jaime took Anatomy.

"Well alright. Just let me know if you girls need any help. I aced my Anatomy and Physiology class back in the day!"

Mrs. Green helping with their "anatomy"study, her face buried in between Mary's legs while Jaime sat on Mary's face...Mary shook the image from her head. While her relationship with Mary wasn't really normal, she felt very strongly about showing her friend's parents proper respect. One didn't get popular by being a bitch to everyone after all. But picturing your friends mom eating you out while her daughter rode your face to completion wasn't respectful, even if (in her lust) it was super hot.

Jaime popped her head out from her room. "Oh! Mary, you're here. Ready to study?"

"Yeah," replied Mary. "I brought my Anatomy textbook, but I realized you probably have yours here, right?" Hopefully she had Anatomy too, or at least caught on to the ruse.

"I left mine in my locker, so actually you're a lifesaver. Thanks, Mary."

Mary let out an almost inaudible sigh of relief.

"You want to eat out here first, Jaime? It's a lot of snacks to take in the room and I don't want ants," said Mrs. Green.

"It's okay, mom. We'll grab a couple at a time and pop out if we need more."

"Sounds good, dear. You two have fun in there," she said. Mary looked over and could swear she saw a wink.

Mary instantly mortified. She must have figured them out already. Or at least after last night, when Mary gave a lengthy goodbye weaning her daughter's cum instead of makeup. At least she was supportive?

"We won't, Mom. It's homework," said Jaime with a chuckle.

"Right. No problem, honey. Mary, let me know if you need anything."

Mary managed a nod and a quiet thank you before Jaime pulled her into her room.

Once the door was shut, Jaime sat back on her bed and moved over to her bluetooth speaker, fiddling with it and her phone. "Set your bag down wherever you'd like."

Mary did so, essentially dropping it where she stood. She was waiting for the word, the order. What would they do? How many times would she have to make Jaime cum before she was allowed? Would she be allowed?

"Strip," came the word from Jaime.

"Yes, Mistress." Mary undressed as quickly as she could, peeling off her shorts, shirt, bra and underwear in record time while Jaime turned on some music.

"Lay down on the bed, pet."

Mary did, having to show some restraint to keep from throwing herself on the bed. She could feel the heat from her pussy, and the scent was immediately apparent. However, Jaime didn't seem to mind.

"Now tell me what you want."

As horny as she was, Mary paused. What did she want? "C-can you be more specific, Mistress?"

"What do you want to do now? How should we proceed?"

The question, while presumably giving her control, just made her feel more confused. "I don't know, Mistress."

"Try. Tell me what the possibilities are." Jaime sounded almost nervous, as if she were hoping for a certain answer.

"I want to eat your pussy. I want to make you cum and lick up all of your juices and then make you cum again until you're done with me and send me home."

"Not a bad idea, but what else do you have in mind?"

"I want to cum. So bad."

"And how do you want to do that?" asked Jamie, practically purring as she slid next to Mary on the bed.

Was that what Jamie wanted to do? "I don't care. Finger me, lick my pussy, tell me to rub my pussy against yours, fuck me with a toy, tell me to finger myself while you watch. However my Mistress wants me to allow me to cum.

"That's a good girl," said Jamie, now face to face with Mary. But instead of giving her an order, she planted her lips firmly against Mary's.

Mary quickly reciprocated, exploring each other's mouths with gusto.

The two girls' hands roamed each other's bodies, Jamie shifting on top of Mary and Mary relishing the feel of the fabric of Jamie's shirt against her nipples but longing for the touch of skin.

Jamie pulled back from the kiss for a moment and sat up. "Help me out of my clothes."

Mary nodded, trembling fingers reaching for the hem of Jamie's shirt, then the buttons of her jeans. It didn't make sense for her to be nervous, but at the same time it felt so new. Mary had seen Jamie naked dozens of times, but they hadn't kissed until today. She had eaten Jamie's pussy, but had never helped unbutton her jeans, or pull down her underwear, revealing that Jamie was just as wet as Mary.

Noticing Mary's gaze, Jamie smiled. "I haven't cum since last night, and I've wanted to so badly. But I want you first." With that, Jamie pushed her back against the bed and began kissing her neck.

Mary felt the brush of smooth skin, Jamie's breasts pressing against hers as her neck was assaulted by Jamie's tongue, sending shivers down her spine.

Jamie worked down slowly, spending time trailing kisses and licks down her jaw, collarbone, chest, finally arriving at her breasts. There, she alternated between sucking at her nipples and giving gentle bites, driving Mary to soft moans that she was careful to keep under the volume of the music.

Jamie lifted her head for a moment. "Echo, volume eight," she called to the speaker, which promptly increased in volume. Jamie turned her attention toward Mary. "If you're that excited just by me licking your tits, I want to be ready for when I'm at your pussy."

The thought of Jamie between her legs made her legs twitch, the pleasure already unbearable. She nodded silently, reaching a hand behind Jamie's head and pushing it back down to her breast.

Jamie obliged, using her hands to play with one breast while she nibbled at the other for a few more moments before continuing her journey to Mary's dripping box, trailing her tongue across her stomach, bellybutton, hips.

Moving her hand to Jamie's head again, Mary attempted to expedite things, pulling Jamie's head directly to her wet snatch, to which Jamie promptly responded by running the flat of her tongue along Mary's drenched slit, taking in the flavor.

Mary let out a louder moan, feeling the pleasure of an orgasm well up immediately. Having been denied all of last night and all day today, it was unbearable.

Jamie stopped savoring the taste of fresh pussy and began attacking Mary's clit in earnest, trying to bring her to orgasm.

Mary was immediately on the brink, ready to explode. "Mistress," she said breathlessly, "I'm going to come!"

Jamie pulled her head away, replacing it with a hand that kept up the pressure by rubbing her clit. "Not yet, you're not. Too tasty to be done."

"Ohhhh please, Mistress. I'm so close. I want to cum so bad!"

Not replying this time, Jamie returned her mouth to Mary's clit and began sucking it lightly, her hand sliding down and putting a finger into her burning hot cunt.

Mary's moans began to get louder, still trying to force herself to keep under the music. "Mistress! Please!" she begged.

Jamie said nothing, picking up the pace.

Having been on the brink for at least two full minutes, she looped her hands in Jamie's hair as she twitched in ecstasy. "J-Jaime! Please! Let me cum!"

Jamie lifted her head for a brief moment, a grin on her face. "Cum," she said quickly before removing her fingers and moving her face back to Mary's pussy just in time to be greeted with a flood of pussy juice, Mary letting out an orgasmic groan as she rode wave after wave of pleasure, enhanced all the while by the rough tongue eagerly lapping up every drop of her cum.

After two full minutes wrenching in the throes of orgasm, Mary finally relaxed, breathing heavily as she laid on Jamie's bed. "That...was..."

Jamie lifted her face from Mary's snatch. "Amazing, right? I would have gone down on you sooner if I knew you'd taste this good." She then slid up the bed to be level with Mary's face again, laying next to her post-orgasmic...girlfriend?

"You...only let me cum after I said Jaime," said Mary, regaining her breath.

"Yeah," said Jaime, suddenly pensive.

"Why? You always ask me to call you Mistress when I come over."

"I know. And...I still like that. I love the power, and the control. I can't say that I don't want to use my gift anymore, or even that I only want you. But I know that of all the people I might want, I always want you. And I want you to want me too. Not because I'm in charge, but because you like me."

Mary sighed. "Our relationship was founded on petty social bullshit. Even just a couple years wiser, I know it was stupid, but now it's just based on sex. Mind-blowing sex, sure. But is it enough to last?"

Jamie brought her face up to look at Mary, her eyes pleading. "I know. It's going to take more stuff. Companionship and love and stuff. But...we won't know unless we try, right?"

"You want to be together? The head of the cheer squad," Mary said, watching Jamie wince at what she thought was coming, "and a girl with the power of persuasion — no, command — at her disposal?"

"I know we're not typically seen together and we can just keep it between us —"

"No, Jamie. I don't think you get what I'm saying. I have access to everybody in the school. Jock boys, cheerleaders, nerds. Even teachers and parents all want to talk to me, be on my good side. And you...you said you might want to be with other people, but you want to be together with me?"

Jamie nodded, understanding starting to dawn.

Mary continued. "So...what if we work together? Make all your dirty fantasies come true, as well as mine. You can have me eat your pussy while the biggest black cock we can find in the school fucks me from behind, or the other way around. We can have teachers keep us after class and lick our pussies. We can throw an orgy in here, then everyone can go home not remembering a thing."

Jamie looked surprised. "You knew about the memory thing?"

"Yeah. I don't think you ever used it on me, but there were too many people coming to your house for tutoring, but I was the only one who couldn't look anyone in the eye when I talked about it. I may be a cheerleader, but I keep straight A's to stay on the squad."

With a chuckle Jamie slid up to Mary. "It sounds amazing. I'm horny just thinking about it. Would you —"

Mary lifted a finger, pressing it to Jamie's lips. "Not this time. I want to prove that I want to do this for you...Jamie." Wasting no time, in stark contrast to Jamie's extended teasing, Mary began trailing kisses down Jamie's body, lingering only for a moment to tongue her breasts and bellybutton before eating Jamie's pussy with gusto.

"Oh yes. Please suck —"

Mary lifted her head. "No. No words. You have to let me."

Jamie nodded. It was a little scary, like jumping off of a cliff. Before it was a situation where she was completely in control. Mean as it was, Mary was right about having just been an extra-large toy before. Now it was different. It wasn't quite love, but it was more than lust. There was trust there.

Luckily, Mary was an excellent student and had been paying attention when she ate Jamie's pussy, teasing her towards orgasm after a short couple of minutes.

Jamie spoke again. "Mary?"

Mary looked up, looking almost annoyed. "I said —"

"I know, but...can you swing your leg around? I want to taste you again."

Mary's annoyance turned into a blushing smile. "Oh. Yeah." She swung her leg over Jamie's head, her snatch still dripping with juices, then resumed her assault on Jamie's clit from the new angle as Jamie reached up and started tongue-fucking Mary's pussy.

The new angle took a little time to adjust to, but within another minute Mary had Jamie screaming out her own orgasm into Mary's pussy, as Mary rubbed Jamie's clit through the orgasm and leaned back to fully sit on her new girlfriend's face.

Jamie's orgasm done, she now fully committed to lapping at Mary's cunt, sticking her tongue out and letting Mary ride it until she let out her second orgasm onto Jamie's face.

Both women now panting, satisfied, and covered in pussy juice, they laid down next to each other and held hands.

"Jamie?" asked Mary breathlessly.

"Yeah?"

"This is going to be awesome."

Leaning over for a quick kiss, Jamie smiled at her new girlfriend. "If you ask me? It already is."

12