Practically My Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, it looks better than I even thought it would!" I ran my fingers over the warm wood. It was newly hung and had no hardware on it yet.

"You have excellent taste! But I can't watch you fondle that wood anymore. C'mon in and see what else has been added," he said, taking me by the hand. I chuckled.

We walked through the rooms while he pointed out what was done and filled me in on what needed to be done. It was coming along so well, that I could finally start planning on some paint and flooring.

"It's gorgeous, Steele," I said, hugging him. He held me close for a moment, then let go.

"I'm glad you're happy with it baby girl. No one in the world I want to please more than you." We walked upstairs. "By the way, how's that son of mine doing? I haven't seen him around the job site unless he's stopping by after hours."

"I doubt it," I said, walking through the guest rooms and adjoining bathrooms. "I just dropped him at the airport to meet with a company that is looking to merge. It may also mean a move out of state." I tried to keep the emotion out of my voice, but I was so comfortable with Steele, I couldn't, and my voice trembled.

"Really?" He scrubbed his jaw. "That's kind of a shocker. What about this place?"

I shrugged. "He never talks about it. Never asks. Sometimes I wonder if he remembers we're building a house."

Steele walked over to the window and gazed out.

"I can't imagine you two not being here," he said quietly. "I mean I have the other boys, but Myer... Well, he has just always been there for me."

Myer had three brothers, and each were married. Only two brothers had children. Myer and one other brother weren't having children.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I know. I can't imagine not being here." I rested my cheek on his back. No matter our current relationship, Steele has always been like a father to me. Family. All of my family live across the country and just can't be there for me like he has been.

"Hey little one, are you heading to work, or can you come back to the house with me?"

I did plan on going to work after I finished here, but I think this was more important. "I can. I just have to let them know."

I carefully picked my way out of the house because I'd worn a royal blue suit. The narrow pencil skirt with a short slit in the back and spike heels weren't for a construction site. I'd left the jacket in my car, but the long sleeve blouse wasn't appropriate for this either.

Steele stayed back a moment to give instructions to several of the workers. They smiled and clapped him on the back, and the others hollered and waved as he left. He was obviously well-liked by his employees.

I followed his big diesel pickup truck back to the house. He pulled into the garage and motioned for me to park there as well.

It was such a remote piece of land, I wasn't sure who would touch my car other than a bear, I thought, laughing to myself as the garage door slowly closed behind us.

"You were dressed to go to your office. I hope I didn't screw things up for you?" he said, grabbing a couple of long necks from the refrigerator and popping them open.

He stood and watched while I took a long draw. "No, I have staff that's well trained," I laughed. "I can do what I want. It's just that with Myer being gone, there was nothing to do. Normally I'd stop at the store for dinner and head home to start cooking." I laughed. "Although it was all usually cold by the time he got home."

"If you're going to hang out with me today, I don't think that's real comfortable. If you want, you can look through my t-shirts and wear one? It'll be like a long dress on you."

I laughed. "Yeah, I'd like that," I took another long pull of beer. "Lead the way."

He opened a dresser drawer full of neatly folded white t-shirts. "Hope you can find something that works. I got rid of all her clothes about six months ago, so there's nothing in ladies' wear."

He opened the slider and sat out on the balcony. I ordered big wooden furniture for him because he'd never sat to enjoy the view of the lake and I hoped to encourage him to relax.

All his shirts did fit me like dresses. They came to mid-thigh and fell off my shoulder. Of course, the day I wore red lace lingerie to perk my spirits up would be today. Red was like a beacon through the white knit. I shrugged and pulled the slider open.

He was stretched out in the Adirondack style lounger. "You like your furniture out here?"

"I do. I sit out here at night and listen to the owls and night sounds. Glad you suggested it baby girl." He held out his arms. "Come sit with me." I sat on his lap, feeling like a little girl. I was so petite, and he was so big. "You do look more comfortable, and I get to see that red underwear, mmm, mmm, mm."

I had my head on his shoulder and looked up. "Thought you might enjoy it." I smiled.

The neckline fell off my shoulder down to my elbow, revealing the top half of my breast. He tucked a finger under the red satin strap and slid it down to the cup. The lace was French and gossamer delicate. He trailed his finger along the top edge to the center.

"You don't know how I've lusted and loved after you all these years, baby girl." He smoothed his hands down the length of my thigh. "I know it was wrong, but I couldn't stop. What made it worse is that you are like a daughter to me." He kissed me on the forehead. "I don't remember you not being in the family. Between the length of time, you dated Myer, then have been married. A father isn't supposed to lust after his daughter," he stated.

"You've been like a dad to me. I could always talk to you when I couldn't my own family. They moved away so quickly after graduation that I felt lost. I was thankful you took me in until we got married."

He groaned. "Your wedding was excruciating for me. Even the memories now." He hugged me closer. His hard cock pressed against my hip. "I tried to remember that you were too young for me. I was married and in no position to keep you with me. It pained me to think that you belonged to Myer, and it pained me more that I would have taken you away from him if I had the chance."

I unbuttoned his shirt and spread it open. I ran my fingers through the thick mat of silver and grey curls. Each nipple hardened to my touch, and he sucked in a breath.

"When you came into the room before the wedding and demanded everyone leave. I looked at you in that tux and wanted it to be you waiting at the altar." I looked up at him and we kissed. "You never knew how much I wanted you right then," I whispered, my lips brushing his with my words. "If I couldn't have you for life, I needed to have a part of you. God how I wanted to feel your cock in me that day."

"You bunched the big dress up. I wanted to take you right then. The white ribbon garters from that white satin corset," he groaned. "Your soft creamy thighs and the white lace hose." He stroked my inner thigh.

"I thought I'd die if you didn't fuck me. It seemed so long since I waited for you."

"When you hugged me, your tits pushed up and out over the top of the lace. I was shaking when I finally kissed your sweet breasts."

"I so badly wanted you to suck my nipples. They ached so much for you. I needed you on top of me, to feel your weight, to feel your hardness inside me."

"Your panties were soaked, baby girl. From me. I had to slip my finger in. Your moans drove me into a frenzy. How much I wanted to slide my cock inside you. Take you. Own you."

I nuzzled his neck. My nipples were hard and aching and poking through the wisp of red lace.

"When you whimpered and came on my finger, your cunt contracting so tight, I nearly came with you. I was ready to lay you down and feel your legs wrap around me. I wanted to fuck you in your wedding dress. Your tits free of the wedding lace. Underneath me. But as soon as you came, they knocked on the door that it was time and asked if you were ready. But had I fucked you, I would have taken you away... because you would have been mine."

"I wanted you to fuck me right then. Ever since the pool house I wanted you inside me. I wanted to feel your cock in me. And those other times, we came so so close."

"Yes, you took me out in the middle of the lake in your boat. I wore the smallest bikini I had to try to seduce you, you know."

"You can seduce me if you're wearing a sack, baby girl."

We kissed, tongues searching, I ran my hand over the stubble on his cheek, then through his hair to hold his head close. He sought out my breast and kneaded. I began to remember our other flirtations.

"I remember taking my top off in the boat. You telling me how much you loved my tits. I wanted you so much then, but the family was back at the house. You stopped for a bit and took me below and we kissed like this. I wanted you to fuck me then, but you knew it wasn't the right time."

"The right time... I always thought we would know when it would be the right time."

"Yes," I said simply.

He looked down while he fondled my tit and pinched my nipple long and hard. I whimpered and arched. I needed his mouth on me.

"Please," I moaned.

He leaned over and bit my nipple through the lace. I shouted in pleasure. He sucked and tugged with his teeth. I was draped across his arm, arching my back, thrusting my breasts.

"Oh, baby girl, what am I going to do without you," he murmured, nuzzling my breasts and kissing up to my neck.

I couldn't think about not being around Steele. My parents moved and I lost them. If I move, I'll lose Steele. I hugged him close. I could only hope that the merger would fall through.

"I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you and I don't want to leave my business. Myer said I can start over in the city, but I didn't want to do all that again. I have an established business and I don't want to start all over again."

We kissed, but it was with more desperation. We ate at each other's mouths.

"Baby girl, we just need to wait for word from Myer about this. We may be worried for nothing," he consoled, as much for himself as me.

"Yes, you're right. I should go home. I have to set up for several clients tomorrow."

He nodded without enthusiasm. "I was going to have a birthday party for myself next weekend. Will Myer be home by then?"

"He never really told me how long he'd be gone. I assumed it hinged on how the meetings went. But I think you should have a party no matter," I said, smiling and kissing him.

"Will you be my hostess? This would be the first party since I've been on my own."

"I would love to. As long as it didn't upset my sisters-in-law."

"They don't pay a bit of attention to me. I'm just their old codger father-in-law," he laughed.

"Good, then they don't know my secret and I don't intend on sharing you."

We stood up and he hugged me close. "You won't ever need to share me, Bryn."

*****

As the week progressed, it appeared that the merger would go through, and we were in for a move. While I attended Steele's birthday party, Myer would be celebrating with his new coworkers. I wasn't in the mood for a party, but no way could I let Steele down. I also was not going to tell him about the news before his party and ruin both of our moods.

I arrived at the house early to oversee the caterer and other details. People were already bustling around, and I ran up the stairs with my travel case and clothes bag so I could change here before the party. I hung the clothes bag in Steele's walk-in closet.

"Hmm, who is here in my closet," Steele said in a low voice, closing the door behind him, plunging us into darkness.

I tried to quiet my breathing and I didn't say a word. I was going to let him find me. I heard a rustling closer and stepped the opposite way. I turned and tried to quietly walk to the back of the closet but suddenly his arms wrapped around me, and his hands covered my tits.

"Ah-ha!" he growled. "Mmm, do I have good aim in the dark or what?" he said and began to fondle my tits. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. I felt his breath on my neck. "Is this the birthday fairy?"

He slid his hands under my t-shirt and cupped my satin-covered tits. My breath hissed between my teeth when he pinched my nipples through the satin bra. I arched into his hands and his breath was steamy in my ear. He began to kiss my neck and I turned. Our lips met in a hot and dirty kiss, prompting him to squeeze and knead my tits harder. I moaned in his mouth for more.

"Oh, baby girl... Fuck... I want to take you right here and now..." he growled low, his voice broken.

I didn't tell him, but I knew that time was very near.

~to be continued~

12