Prairie Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached between us and moved over my cock. She then took her hands and started to pull my pants down. She got therm to the top of my thighs. She reached over and started to stroke it. She felt it for the first time. She ran her hand up and down the shaft. I pulled my pants down the rest of the way so that my cock was free of its confines.

"John, use this and make me your woman. I promise to be always faithful to you. I will always take care of you. Just like I promised mother."

"I will do the same for you. There will never be anyone else. I will always provide for you. Just like I promised your mother."

"We will both use these promises as our wedding vows."

The cold temperature made it impossible for us to fully undress. With the blankets over us I rolled onto my knees and got between her legs. Taking my cock in hand, I ran it up and down her slit to get it wet. I took my hand and spread the juice from her pussy all over the shaft. Then, placing the head at the entrance to her pussy, I slowly pushed in. Abigail moaned in pain with only the head just past her entrance. I stopped to allow her to get use to it. When I saw that she was comfortable with it, I pushed in some more. The tightness of her pussy almost caused me to release too soon. I took several deep breaths to control myself.

I pushed in further until I reached her barrier. Abigail was breathing hard and I asked her if she was alright. She said that she was and that her whole body was all tingles. I held still to allow her to become accustom to the first cock in her pussy. I swore that it would be the only one. When her face showed more pleasure than pain, I told her that she was about to feel a sharp pain, but it will pass. I pulled back until just the head was still in her, then pushed forward, breaking her barrier. Abigail screamed in pain. I held my position while the pain passed. Her breathing was coming in short gasps and her body was stiff. She complained of the pain, but I told her that it will pass. I continually placed kisses on her lips and face. Tears came rolling down her cheeks, I kissed them as well. Slowly, she started to relax and her breathing became more even.

I slowly pulled back until just the head of my cock was in her. Then I just as slowly pushed back in. This was the same way that I used on her mother. Abigail's hips started their own movement as I went in and out of her. I slowly picked up speed and her gyrating increased as well. Soon she was begging me to go as fast as I could. My speed was at such a pace that we were throwing the blankets off of us.

"John, yes, you are making me your woman. Give me all of you. Make me complete."

"I don't know how much longer I can last."

"I am almost there. Give me all of you. That way I can give you all of me."

I started to feel that feeling which said that I was about to release. My strokes were getting shorter, and the feeling more intense. Then it happened. I released my baby making sperm into my daughter. At the same time, her hips came off of the blankets as she let loose with a scream that must have been heard back east. She took in a large breath of air and held it during her own release, then let it out in one big rush. Both of us were gasping for air as our mutual fluids ran down over the crack of her ass and onto the blanket. A small blood stain formed on one of the blankets.

"John, I love you with all of my heart. I began life as your daughter, now I am your woman and you are my man. Mother will rest peacefully, for I will take care of you for the rest of our life's together."

"My love is just as strong now as it ever has been. What has changed is that it is now as my woman. Hence, I will call you Abby. For that is what a man calls his woman and his wife."

They covered themselves up again with the blankets, after changing the damp one for a dry one. Also, after putting more wood on the fire and went to sleep. In the morning, they changed their minds and just hitched the horses up and started on the trail again looking for a town. I took another 3 days before they came to one. John said that it was a good thing that they continued on. During this time, they limited their lovemaking. Not wanting to make a baby too soon.

Upon arriving in a small town, they inquired about land and were told that there was an abandoned ranch about 5 miles west. John checked with the bank to make sure that there was not a mortgage on the place, which there was not. He asked about obtaining the homesteading deed, and was told to file it through the land office at the territorial government office, which was over 100 miles east. John and Abby purchased some needed supplies and continued onto the ranch. There, they would look at the place to see if it would be worthwhile. Also, to spend the night and rest up if they decided to continue on west.

Ch 2 Finding a new home

We arrived shortly before sunset and entered the house. All of the furniture was left. We looked ta each other with the same question. Who would leave everything behind and abandon such a lovely home. Abby lit some lanterns and I went to gather wood. The kitchen had a cast iron stove. Who ever was here before, spent a lot of money to have that brought out here. I found that there was still firewood left next to the fireplace so I started a fire there and in the wood stove. Abby prepared dinner on the stove. I went outside to unhitch the horses and get them settled in the barn. I gave them a very large portion of hay and put water in a big wash basin for them They did their job of getting us here. I unloaded the bedding for the night. I'll wait to see what Abby wanted to do. As we ate dinner we discussed what we wanted to do. Abby said that we needed to stay for a few days and look the ranch over to see if we wanted to live here. I agreed. We were both exhausted from the long days on top of the wagon. My arms felt like I had heavy stones pulling on them from holding the reins.

We both washed up before and after dinner, getting ready for bed. Abby went into the bedroom and found that the bed was quite large. It had a head board that was hand carved. I resolved that I was going to find out who lived here and what happened to them. I put more wood in the stove and also lit a fire in the fireplace in the bedroom. It was still freezing outside, but at least it was warmer in here. When I entered the bedroom Abby was under the blankets and said that I needed to get under with her to warm her up. I crawled under the covers, only to discover that she was naked.

"Make love to me John. Continue to show me that I am your woman. Do this on what might be our first night in our new home."

"I will do this for the rest of our lives."

I took my shirt and pants off and covered her body with mine. Our lips met and we kissed hungrily. My hands pulled her into me and roamed all over her body. I grabbed a cheek of her ass and pulled her on top of me. She placed her legs on either side of my body, placing her hands on my chest, and started to rub her pussy on my already hard cock. Her womanly instincts on lovemaking were beginning to surface. She rose up slightly and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. I told her to take it slowly, for she was most likely sore from our first time. She moaned and groaned as she slowly sank down. Abby had to pull back up because of the pain, but sank back down after only just a few seconds. When she was fully impaled, she stayed still for a while. She said that she was enjoying the feeling of it deep in her body. Then she started to rock back and forth. This caused her new sensations to run through her body.

"Oh John, I am going to explode. This feels wonderful."

I told her to take her time. To enjoy the feeling of our lovemaking. To know that your partner is there to both, bring joy, as well as, receive joy. Love making is not to just bring forth children, but to seal the bond between two people. Her movements picked up speed. She was rubbing her hip bone against mine. Then her whole body shook and convulsed as she released all over me. Juices poured from her pussy onto my stomach. I let her come down from where she went to before I started to work my cock in and out of her still tight but wet pussy. Abby changed her motion to up and down to work with my motions. It did not take long before she was ready to explode again.

"Give it to me John. Give me all that you have to give. I want it all."

Our motions picked up speed and the wet slapping noise sounded like the pounding of laundry on a flat rock. The tingling in my loins became stronger, as I approached my own explosion. Soon I was going to release into my new woman. The same way I did into her mother which brought us our beautiful daughter, Abigail.

"Oh John, I'm there. Here I come."

"Me too, my darling Abby."

We both exploded within seconds of each other. My semen seemed to never end. Abby gasped and shook with an even more violent reaction then before. Her muffled screams sounding throughout the house. Our breathing was more gulps for air, then just the breathing in and out action. It took several minutes before our breathing was somewhat normal. Abby fell to my side and I took her into my arms. Our lips met and our tongues entered each other's mouth for the first time. I revelled in her taste. One that I hoped to taste for a very long time.

"Abby, my love for you grows with each passing day. But we cannot tell anyone of our real relationship. As much as I want to scream it to the world."

"I know John. I thought that I would not find the man that I was to live the rest of my life with. I have always loved you as my father, but that is a different kind of love. Mother knew what we were to do and for us to become."

"I loved your mother with all of my heart. We were married, just after we both turned 18, but she did not get pregnant with you until she was almost 19. We homesteaded the farm right after we married, and I worked it from before sunrise to after dark. That was every day of the week for 20 years. It took over 5 years just to get enough land cleared to bring in enough crop to make the farm profitable. That was with the help of your father and mine. Along with your uncle and several friends, helping to clear the stumps of trees. Then I caught the gold fever. We sold the farm and along with what we saved we headed out west. So here we are. Now you know how we came to be in this wilderness."

"So now what do we do?"

"Well, in the morning we will go into town and find out about this ranch. We need to know how much land there is and what are the boundaries. Then we will go to the land office and register as the homesteaders for this ranch and make a life for ourselves."

Abby let out a big scream of joy and planted kisses all over my face with a continuous thank you. She reached down with her hand and took hold of my soft cock and started to stroke it. She said that I deserved a reward for making her the happiest girl in the world. I thought that this was going to be a long and exhausting night, and it was. The joys of being young. The sun coming through the window woke me to find Abby asleep across my thigh.

Ch 3 Making it our home

Abby was finishing making breakfast when I came around the front of the house with the wagon. We ate and headed into town after unloading what we did not need and loading up with the supplies that we would need for the trip. I had removed the canvas top and the metal loops that hold it in place. We would not need it for this trip. We would make our bed under the wagon.

Our first stop was the bank. The president gave us the information on the ranch. It was just over 1000 acres, The previous homesteader made sure that it came with all mineral rights. The initial owner was a guy from the east, who had more money than brains. He lived on the ranch alone, but was to marry a woman from back east and bring her out here once they were married. He spent a small fortune to bring the cast iron stove here for her. She became ill and he just came into the bank one day and handed the deed to the president and left. He was only on the ranch for just over 3 years. Because he was homesteading, and that he did not take a loan out for any reason, there was no mortgage. We thanked the president for the information, and after opening an account there we left for the land office with the previous deed just in case it was needed.

We stopped for the night, had dinner and discussed what we wanted to do with the ranch. With the amount of land we decided to raise cattle. Abby also wanted a large garden. I told her because she was the woman of the house, she was in charge of that. I told her that we needed to be as self sufficient as possible. We went to sleep in each others arms. Each of us dreaming of our future. We did not make love during our trip. We needed to give us time to get the ranch settled. After 3 more days we were at the land office. We had to deal with another snow storm. The horses, at times, had a hard time plowing through it.

It took us more than 4 hours to convert the property to our ownership and for us to receive our homesteading deed. The main thing that we learned, is that we had 5 years to improve the ranch into a viable entity. We were now ranchers. We headed back to our ranch after a couple of days, camping outside of town, to allow the horses time to recover from the harsh ordeal they had been going through.

When we got back into town, after 4 more days on the trail. We stopped by the bank and informed the president that we were now the owners. He welcomed us and told us that if there was anything that he could do for us, to just ask. We thanked him, then went to the general store, found out where there was a saw mill, and picked up some lumber, by trading for some of the trees on the ranch, for the various projects that I needed to do. We made it back to our ranch after dark. Abby made a light supper, and we went to bed.

"John, do you want any more children?"

"Yes, but we need time to get settled here first. But if it happens, it happens"

"Alright my love. Then we will need to watch how often we make love. Otherwise we will have a little one sooner than we want."

We went to sleep. Tired from our long trip. The next several weeks found me building a chicken coop, fence for a garden, Turning the soil for the garden. Fixing the barn and cutting trees for fire wood and posts for fences. Along with doing repairs to the roof of the house. I sectioned off some of the land that was to be pasture for the cattle that we would be getting. Our first 20 head arrived a few days later. We were on our way to become cattle barons.

The people in town knew Abby and I as being 'married'. We told them that our ceremony was performed in Missouri. I had met the pastor of the church in a small town there, so I could lie convincingly. Abby and I only had sex twice during the past several weeks, in order to lessen the possibility that she would become pregnant. It has been 5 months since my wife died, and since our first time together, when Abby came to me in tears.

"What is it my love?"

"I am going to have a baby."

"Don't cry. This is wonderful news."

"But we decided that we needed to wait to have a child."

"So the little one comes sooner than we wanted. I was once told that if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."

"I love you very much John. I will be the best mother that I can be."

"All you have to do, is be just like your mother."

Abby grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. We quickly undressed, and fell onto the bed. She grabbed my cock and started to slowly stroke it. Then she did something that I could not believe. Abby slid down my body and licked the head of my cock. She licked the small amount of liquid that was at the top. She moaned when it was on her tongue. Then she slowly took the head into her mouth. Sucking on it as she went down further. She brought her head back up, then went down again. She repeated this same act very slowly. Thus causing my cock to swell to more than its usual hardness. The feeling that it gave me was something that I had never experienced. I soon felt that tingling which told me that I was about to release. I told Abby to stop and she pulled off of it. She came up to me and we kissed. My hands were all over her body.

I turned Abby onto her back and kissed my way down to her breasts, sucking on her nipples. I told her that this is what the baby will be doing. She said that it makes her want to make love by giving her a tingling sensation between her legs. I continued to her belly, and kissed the place where my child was growing. I whispered hello and said that I will see you soon and that I love you already. I continued lower to where my baby will be entering this world. The fragrance was divine. I stuck my tongue to taste the liquid that was seeping from the entrance to my baby's world. I moved my tongue up and down the slit, when my tongue came in contact with a tiny protrusion at the top. When my tongue hit it, Abby just about came off of the bed. I asked her how did that feel, and she said that it sent a shock through her. I knew that this is one thing that must continue. With each pass to the top of her slit, my tongue made contact with the little bud. I did this until Abby said that she was going to release. My tongue motions along her slit and bud picked up speed, which soon brought about that release. It was so powerful that my face was wet from it.

Her breathing was ragged and she was moaning with pleasure. I moved up her body, placing her legs over my shoulders, and putting my cock at her entrance. I was going to release into her another baby making load, since we did not have to worry about making a baby anymore. We have our first one on the way. I pushed the head of my cock into her, until I was all of the way in pushing against her insides, so that our bodies were one. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Abby stated that it felt like my cock was coming out of her mouth. I rotated my hips to increase the feeling, then pulled back and pushed back in slowly. I gradually picked up speed until we were bouncing off of the bed. Me from the down stroke, and her from the force of it.

"Give it to me John. Let me know how much you love me."

"More than life itself."

Even though we were new lovers, our rhythm was such that we knew when the other wanted to slow down or speed up. Soon, I felt that Abby was ready to release. I felt the same, so I changed positions, turning over with Abby following. She picked up where we left off by bouncing up and down on my cock. Her excitement was such that her fluids were running down over my balls and soaking the covers. She changed to a back and forth motion, rubbing her bud on my body. This brought her even more pleasure. Her moans turned into gasps and an exaltation of the feelings she was experiencing. She said her whole body felt that it was on fire. That the main heat source was from between our loins.

"John, I am about to release. This is all because of you. Give me all of your love."

Her eyes would roll to the back of her head at times as she rotated her hips. She would voice her urging for me to give her all that I could give. That this was not going to be our only child. My Mary was not able to have any more children after Abigail. Her breathing shortened and the gasps and moans turned into pleas for release. Shortly she was screaming that she was about to release. She kept moaning yes, that she was close. I knew that I could not hold out much longer. My loins were beginning to ache from the pressure. I pushed up hard into her, and with that she literally exploded all over my cock with her release. I hit the back of her pussy. I did the same. Sweat ran down my face and my entire body. Abby was red from the exertion with sweat all over herself. The bed covers were wet from our love making, both from sweat and her juices. We had just engaged in the most intense lovemaking of our brief time together. If this was any indication of our life together, then there will be plenty of more babies to come.