All Comments on 'Pram Wheels'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So Many Emotions

So much pain

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 6 years ago
Just beautiful!

As a US Navy Retiree & Vietnam Veteran with combat action & over 20 yrs of active service, plus being an Annapolis Man refusing to take a commission likely leading to aviation as a jet pilot fighting aerial battles or dropping bombs in Vietnam, I typically don't enjoy the war-linked stories of any kind. But this was so touching & well written, I'm in awe. Mega kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure magic

Oh Ogg,

You leave the rest of us in the gutter.

A beautiful tale.

Thank You

HP

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WAR IS TERRIBLE FOR NONCOMBATANTS AND CIVILIANS

and those who live in the zone can not expect any special favors TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"His hands fumbled to remove it" - I thought his hands were tied to his sides?

"That night in the cellar we tied Jack up and fucked him again and again." - Why tie him up at that point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True friends

Such a wonderful story of true friendship and love. Even before the sex, they were friends that cared greatly for each other. Wonderful story, thank you for it. 5++ if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story stands on its own without the sex. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love conquers all

How true friendship and love overcomes discrimination, tragedy, and misfortune. What the world needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

I've felt that some of your more recent work simply hasn't been up to the standard of the stories I first read a few years ago.

This changes all of that. Wonderfully evocative of the period, with characters who were brought vividly to life. I think it may be the best of yours I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...