Prank Call at Work

Story Info
Carla's work receives a call from a pretend police officer.
6.6k words
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, is the 3rd part... I guess... of Carla's story, which started with New Punishment System Demonstration and Oubliette & Tolbooth - A New Attraction. So, if you like what you read, you are welcome to go-back. The 2nd wasn't isn't good, though.

Feel free to continue this story or Birthday Spankings in Class. I doubt I'll write again for a while. I've been sitting on this idea for over two years.

This story is not written to offend, but fair warning going in; this story involves the degradation of a trans person. I am trans myself. Which is not an excuse, but I write this down because I get off on it. With that out of the way, enjoy.

* -

When Carla moved away from her secondry school, she got herself a job at her local builder's merchant. The pay wasn't good, but it allowed her to buy new clothes and go out.

One day, while she was helping a regular with a box of screws down an aisle, her boss called her from the office.

"Would you please excuse me." Carla politely said before handing the customer the box of screws and walking down the aisle. The customer did not mind; it allowed him to ogle the tall girl's arse. There wasn't a lot there, but it was accentuated by Carla's choice of wearing black leggings that day. He also thought he caught a glimpse of a white VPL.

Carla walked behind the cashier desk, which was a long bar with two tills set upon it. Behind the cashier desk was the office. It was like a small greenhouse built in one corner of the large metal shed that was the builder's merchant. Being like a greenhouse, the office was made up of windows, and had no door. It was very open; it allowed anyone to see in, and is helpful for Carla and the rest of the team to see when a customer is waiting or needs help.

Carla went up and stood by her boss's desk. He was on the phone; her boss was an older gentleman, semi-retired. He looked old and friendly. He was thin and had grey hair spouting from everywhere but his neck and face which was cleanly shaven. Carla thought of him as being very kind. It was him that hired her and did not put Carla through a very formal process. What Carla didn't know was that her boss hired her as eye candy. Carla may not be the most attractive girl out there, but to his old self, she was great to have around and enjoy, especially in the man-centered world of this builder's merchant.

Her boss turned to look at her. He looked sad. Carla didn't know what to draw from this. Had something happened at home? Carla couldn't think what it was.

"Yes, she's here." Her boss said on the phone. Carla fidgeted nervously. Her boss listened to what the person was saying on the phone, and then turned to Carla. "Carla, I have a police officer on the phone. He... erm... he suspects you of stealing product from our shop."

"Ok... I haven't," Carla stated, raising her right eyebrow quizically.

"She says she hasn't." There was a pause as her boss related Carla's stated innocence.

"The officer doesn't believe us, I'm afraid."

"What am I gonna steal? I have no need for screws or hammers."

"Yes, she is innocent." Carla and her boss waited for the officer's reply. "You wan... you want us to prove it?" Carla blankly stared at her boss. How do you prove innocence in this case, especially if you don't know what the apparent evidence is?

"What!?" Her boss exclaimed. Her boss's confusion turned into not very well-concealed joy. He had a small smirk on his face.

"What? What is it?" Carla asked.

"Well, we need to prove your innocence, so you need to show me you haven't stolen any goods."

"How? How can I do that?"

"Well, we need to go through your belongings, but that can be done later. What we need is to see if you have any stolen goods about your person."

Carla looked confused. "Well, I don't. See." Carla did a little spin. Her boss loved the excuse to roam over her body, from her long slender legs to her little bum up to her small chest restricted in the tight work polo neck. Her boss made sure that he ordered several sizes too small for Carla. It was so tight. The outline of her bra was quite visible. The polo was navy blue, so it was not completely obvious but was there for him to stare at if he wanted. He also loved the way her brown her swayed and bounced as she completed her turn.

"I'm afraid the officer is not happy with your case." Her boss related to her. "He requires more concrete evidence."

"How can I do that for them?"

"I need..."

"You need? Why can't this officer come down and do it themselves?"

"Because they are tied up with another case. Now, in order to prove your innocence, I am required to search your person."

"What a pat-down... a strip search?"

"Those would be adequate synonyms, yes."

"You are gonna strip me?!"

"In order for the officer to be satisfied, I am afraid so. If you do not, this officer will be forced to escalate this and arrest you."

"Arrest me?!"

"Yes, that is what he is saying. He is also saying if I do find something, it will look good for you for cooperating in front of a judge."

Carla thought for a moment. "All right. If it's just us," she said, not believing what she was saying. She feared that her boss's seemingly kind soul was making the decision for her.

"Well, whenever you are ready." Her boss said with a smile. Carla interpreted the smile as trying to be warm and soothe her worries.

"Well, where do you want to do this?" Carla asked.

"Where should we do this? Oh!" Her boss lit up. "That leaves only one option."

"Which is?"

"Well, I'm afraid this 'search of your person' will have to be documented as evidence."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning that will have to be recorded and handed in as..."

"What do you mean recorded?"

"We have to complete this in front of a security camera."

"But... we only have one... indoors."

"Yes, you will need to do it here by the safe."

"Is there no other way?"

Her boss didn't ask the officer, just replied forthwith. "No, I'm afraid not."

Carla walked over to the safe. She looked around at her surroundings. Her boss was sitting behind her at his desk, oggling her arse. She was in the corner of the office with both sides having glass facing out into the shop. Carla was gonna have no privacy if a customer walks in. Speaking of, what happened to the regular, Carla was helping earlier?

"C'mon! C'mon!" Her Boss barked at her. "We haven't got all day!"

Carla looked back at her boss and then back out at the shop. Then, she unbuttoned the buttons on her polo shirt and grabbed the sides.

She paused for a second, looking at her reflection in the glass. How did I get here again, she thought. She pulled the top up and over her head. The polo got tangled up in her bushy brown hair. She freed herself, and folded her polo and placed it on the desk in front of her. Her boss was rather enjoying the view from the back with her light blue t-shirt bra on full display, but he really wanted her to turn around.

"The Officer is asking you to turn around." Her boss politely asked.

"Why?" Carla quizzed him.

There was a moment's pause. "So... So, the camera can capture and prove you are not stashing something in a drawer or something." He replied.

Carla sighed deeply. She turned towards her boss and the camera, which was on the opposite corner of the room, in her black leggings and light blue bra. Her boss imprinted the sight of her B-cup breasts into his brain.

Carla displayed her hands towards the camera and then got down to untie her trainers.

She was just about to remove her leggings but then asked: "Do I really have to do this?"

"Afraid so." Came the quick response from her boss.

"Can't I turn around just, you know... Make sure everything's tucked in?"

"No... Actually." Her boss thought for a second. "Hey, officer, will it be all right if she turned around to remove her leggings... so she's facing away?" He put a lot of emphasis on "away". Her boss nodded.

Carla thanked him and turned around. She slowly rolled her leggings down her legs, revealing her white briefs. Her boss is absolutely loving the view. Carla's tight arse was held beautifully within the cotton. It showed her roundness incredibly.

Once she got to her feet, she jutted out her arse a little bit toward her boss. He leaned in. It took a few hops, but she got her leggings off, taking her socks with them.

She quickly folded her leggings and placed them on top of her polo. Carla then checked everything was ok down her front and slowly turned to the camera and her boss. Her boss soaked everything in. The sight of Carla in nothing but her bra and panties was incredible. He also spied the regular from before, hiding in one of the aisles. He winked at him.

Carla stared at her boss. "Well? What are you waiting for?" Her boss asked. "Strip!"

"But..."

"If you don't, they will have to send an officer around to arrest you, and your mum will have to come to pick you up."

"Shit! Fuck." Carla sighed. "Fine."

Carla unhooked her bra, and her little globs of flesh came into view for her boss and the camera. Her boss breathed it all in; the cute areolas, the soft boobs. He hoped that he will get an excuse to handle them.

She placed the bra down on the table and begins to dread the next part. Realising now all the hassle of worrying if her dick and balls were adequately hidden were for nought.

Carla looked up and immediately grabbed her boobs, now aware that they are being watched.

"Hands down!" Her boss berated her.

"But a cust..."

"It doesn't matter. The evidence needs to see you to not hide anything. You were the one who got yourself into this mess. Now you have to deal with it."

"But..."

"The only butt the evidence is interested in is your posterior. Now drop your arms and your panties."

Carla let her arms drop. The customer came out from his hiding place and came up to the counter.

"Do you need to pay for something?" Her boss asked.

"I do, but it can wait."

"All right."

Her boss turned to Carla. Carla opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again.

She made sure to have her back to the customer and rolled her knickers down, giving the customer a great view of her arse and a peek at her arsehole. Her boss was displayed with her hairless genitals that he just devoured with his eyes. She bent her knees to pick them up, which caused her dick to smack against the ground. It suddenly began to engorge a little. It wasn't stiff, but there was more blood in it than there was before.

She flung the knickers over to the table and quickly went to cover her dick but then just as quickly uncovered it.

"All right officer. She's naked." Her boss tells the officer down the phone.

The customer takes a look at his watch.

"You all right?" Her boss asked the customer.

"Yeah, I will need to go now, and I need to pay for my screws."

"Officer, Carla is the only one who can put the transaction through; is it all right if she did?" There was a moment's pause. Carla was just hoping the answer was no. I mean, if she couldn't have any privacy, surely, they are not gonna break the strict always-on-camera thing just to put through a transaction for two quid.

He nodded. "Thank you. Carla, off you go," was her boss's only response. Carla could not believe it, but she walked out with her boobs on display, flowing brown hair, and slightly erect penis out of the office and to a till.

The customer was grinning, looking down at her body as she cashed it up.

"That'll be £2.55," Carla whispered.

"Sorry?"

Carla looked up to meet his eyes. "That will be £2.55, please, sir."

The customer got out his wallet, picked up a pound coin, and held it for a second. He then threw it at her pretending to have dropped it.

"Oh, sorry." He exclaimed. The coin hit her on her stomach. She quivered. The customer dashed his hand out as Carla lowered to retrieve the coin, in doing so, allowed the customer to brush against her boob.

Carla picked up the coin, and the customer looked at his watch and paid, and quickly left. Carla was about to turn around, but then she saw he had left the screws behind.

"Wait, sir!" She exclaimed, but he was gone.

"Bring it in here; he will come back for it once he realises he's left it; if not, I'll call him tonight." Her boss called from the office. Carla picked up the box of screws and brought it back into the office. She placed it by her boss.

Carla, unsure of what to do, went and stood by the safe again.

"Uh-huh," Her boss said to the officer down the phone. "All right. Putting you on loudspeaker now." He then placed it by his desk. "Ok, come here. Let's start."

Carla walked over and stood in front of her boss. Her penis was right in his eye line.

"Ok, you want to start with the shoulders." The officer directed. Her boss placed his hand on her shoulders as told. "Then move down to her breasts." Carla looked into her boss's eyes, but he wasn't looking, too engrossed in his task. His hands made there way down. He took hold of her boobs. "Now you will need to roll them; and really man handle them to make sure there is not anything hidden in them or between."

"My boobs are far too small for me to do that!" Carla interjected.

"It's standard procedure. Who knows? Maybe they are fake, and you are hiding product in them." The officer replied from the phone.

Her boss began to massage her boobs, taking his time. Slowly he began to focus more on her nipples. To Carla's dismay, they responded and began to grow hard and pointy. Soon enough, her dick, too, responded and grew and pointed to her boss.

"Now move from the breasts to her underarm..." The officer instructed, which her boss begrudging followed but not without giving both nipples a good pinch, which made Carla wince.

"Follow her sides down. We will worry about her anus later and focus on her genitalia" Her boss's hands slowly caressed her body and made their way down to her hips.

Just as they were getting into the swing of things, a customer walked through the door and stood dumbfounded at the scene.

"See you, finally cracked!" The customer joked. Carla knew somehow not to cover up but looked over her shoulder at him.

"Sorry, officer. I'm afraid I will have to postpone the rest of the inspection as I need to help out a customer directly." Her boss apologise.

"No worries at all. However all I ask is that Carla comes with you. We need to make sure no oppurtunity to hide product is presented to her." The officer replied.

"All right. I'll leave you on speaker. Carla, follow me and stand by the printer, hands behind your head."

Her boss went to the till and began completing a refund for the customer. Carla followed and stood in front of the printer by the entrance to the office. Her boss looked over to Carla. "Legs apart! Hands on head!" He demanded.

Carla compiled and stood with her legs shoulder width apart, her hands behind her head with her breasts and pecker on full display. Unfortunately, her penis was still very stiff.

Minutes went by, and slowly traces of precum began to exit the tip of her shaft and trickled down the length. Just as a glob hit her balls, another customer walked in.

"Oh wow! I love your Christmas tree! The decoration on the branch is amazing." The new customer joked. Carla's whole body went beetroot red. "Is this her new duty? I think it's great. Should put her up throughout the year."

Her boss laughed. "That's not a bad idea! I'm in talks with a police officer. She's been stealing from the shop. We just need the evidence."

"Oh, I see. I mean, I've got time, would like me to have a look?"

"Sure, just take her through to the safe. We need the security camera to film it."

"Of course, of course." The new customer slapped his hands together and move around to the back of the counter. He stood in front of Carla.

"Follow me." He directed.

They both went into the office, but instead of going to the safe, the new customer went to the other side of the room. Carla stood by the doorway and was about to say something but decided she would rather not be filmed and followed the new customer.

He was very sweaty up close, obviously from working on a building site. His breath was hot and smelly to Carla's nose. The new customer immediately grabbed Carla's mouth and began motorboating her tits with his other hand, he grabbed her arse, and squeezed. His sweat from his hands spreading over her skin. He pulled his mouth away and looked down at her penis. With the hand he grabbed her arse with, he began stroking her dick.

He moved his head back down to her tits and began sucking on one of the nipples. The sensation was growing in her penis. It was building. She was nearly there.

"All right. That should be it. I'm sorry you had problems with our cement. If there is anyway I can make it up to you, let me know." Her boss apologised.

The customer groping Carla immediately stopped. Her growing orgasm disappeared, and she became more aware of the fluids now trickling down her legs. He then straightened himself and walked out of the office.

"Oh well, maybe your associate Carla can come down to the building site and go through your products with us." The customer, by her boss, replied.

Her boss looked over to Carla in the office. "Not a bad idea."

"Maybe she can come around this afternoon."

"We'll see. We still need to find those elusive products."

Both customers left. Carla walked out of the office, unsure of what was expected of her.

"Come here." Her boss directed. Carla complied. She stood face-to-face with her boss.

"Bend over the counter."

"Wh..."

"Just do it!" She quickly bent over, presenting her arse to the office. Her boss came and stood by her side.

SMACK! Her boss slapped her left cheek.

"You knew that you had to let that customer search you in front of the camera." Her boss lectured.

CRACK! Her boss spanked her right cheek.

"But oh no! You went into the corner that is hidden from the camera." Her boss sighed. "Get up, and let's finish this."

They both went back into the office. Her boss taking his chair again, and Carla standing by the safe.

***** If you are not into scat and piss, you can jump to the next section *****

"Officer, you still there?" Her boss asked.

"Hiya, yes. Everything sorted?" The officer replied.

"Indeed. Sorry, that took so long."

"That is quite all right. You ready to proceed?"

"Yes."

"Carla, you ready to proceed?"

Carla was caught off guard. She did not expect to have any input.

"Yes, but..." She replied.

"What is it?" The officer asked.

"I really need to go..."

"Piss or shit?" The officer cut her off.

Carla was slightly put off by his choice of words. "Erm... Number 2."

"Shit! I guess your boss would not appreciate you shitting in a bin."

"No, he would not!" Her boss replied.

"Uff ok. Going to the toilet is out of the question. That is a very easy opportunity to discard evidence. We could have you just watch her, but there is a chance you will miss something. Is there a place she can go that is covered by a camera? Maybe outside?"

"Well, by the front entrance by the road. There is a camera covering there for breaks in."

"Perfect! Leave me on speaker. You have access to me and police resources if something goes awry."

"Ok." Her boss picked up the phone and looked at Carla. "Well, come on then."

Carla led the way with her penis bobbling along, out of the office, around the counter, and outside. Her boss was not far behind, enjoying the glorious view of her arse. He decided that he don't think he would ever grow tired of it.

Carla stood awkwardly by the door while her boss was standing by the road, looking at her. Thankfully it was a quiet road, used mainly by people going to the merchant.

"Well, the camera is there," Her boss stated. "Get on with it."

12