Prank Call at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla looked at the camera and decided it would be best to lean against the wall so the least amount of her; was shown. She walked over into the centre of the camera's range and kneeled against the wall.

Her boss walked over to her and squatted down. He looked into her eyes. She looked away. He then ogled her boobies and placed the phone on her legs.

"Officer, I've placed you next to Carla to eliminate any problems." Her boss said.

"Excellent," Officer replied. "Whenever you're ready, Carla."

"Is that necessary?" Carla asked. "It's not like I'm gonna run away."

"Absolutely!" The officer stated.

"But..."

"No more butts! Get on with it." Her boss shouted.

Her boss got up and stood back and enjoyed the view.

"Could you not turn around?" Carla asked sheepishly.

"Absolutely not!" The officer shouted out the phone. "Now get on with it! You were the one who said you had to go."

Carla tried looking up at the sky and then at the floor. She could feel the pressure slowly releasing in her bladder, but it was very shy.

Then a small trickle of urine exited her shaft and splattered onto the concrete floor. Her boss had to jump out of the way to not get caught in it.

The stream began to quicken just as a car drove past. It slowed down and rolled down its windows. The middle-aged woman inside stared bluntly at her. "Whore!" She eventually called her before driving off, but not without taking a photo. This little episode caused an awkward fart to escape her arsehole.

"Ew!" The officer commented. "That sounded like a smelly one!"

"It was!" Her boss interjected.

Carla could not go any redder if she tried.

She was now pumping out the last of her piss. The puddle in front of her was growing to a large size and now was approaching her feet, but she noticed too late, and soon her feet were flooded with her smelly piss.

Just as it ended, another large fart escaped her other mouth.

"Pew wee!" Her boss said, slapping his hand on his nose.

Another fart escaped her, and her boss could see something growing between her legs. The log was a little slimy as it slopped its way out and onto the floor between her legs. Then another dribbled out on top.

Carla farted once more.

"She done? Anything come out?" The officer asked.

"I don't know. Two slimy turds are out." Her boss described. "You done?"

"Erm... yes," Carla replied. "Can I get something to wipe with?"

"You would have to go get it by yourself, and that would leave Carla alone." The officer stated. "You got any ideas?"

Carla sighed, her shoulders against the wall, which caused her boobs to display themselves a little more and her penis to bob. It had now gone floppy.

"Wait, I've got a mobile pressure washer on display. Be two secs." Her boss said, running inside.

"What cup are you?" The officer asked Carla.

"Excuse me?" Carla replied, confused.

"It's just for my records."

Carla sighed. "B."

Her boss came running out, hauling the device in his left hand.

"Just need to connect it to the tap." Her boss said.

Carla picked up the phone and stood up.

"Don't move," Her boss commanded. "I don't want your mess spreading."

Carla turned slightly against the wall in the hope of hiding herself from another motorist.

"Ok. All done." Her boss stated. "Hand me the phone. Carla did so. "Now turn and bend over."

She did. She had to pace out from the wall a little, but she managed. As she bent over, she could feel some of the mess moving along her cheeks.

"Hmm, ok." Her boss thought out loud. "Spread your cheeks."

Carla looked dumbfounded at him over her shoulder but complied. Her boss got an unfiltered view of Carla's brown hole. He also took in her legs and her penis bobbing in between them.

He started the spray. There was a sudden shock of cold behind her knee. She yelped. Ever so slowly, her boss brought the spray up her leg. Carla was beginning to shiver from the cold.

Honk, honk! A passing car honked their horn. Carla tried to pay it no attention.

Her boss aimed up her arse. Her boss could see the spray coming back of her become a little browner. The cold reached its freezing peak as Carla began to violently shiver.

"Now, to get rid of your mess." Her boss narrated. He brought the spray down, but it grazed Carla's testicles. She shot forward, banged her head against the wall, and fell onto the floor into her mess. Her poop was painted up between her legs, over her testicles, and up her front, but mostly it rolled up her back.

Carla laid there in her filth, defeated, holding her hurting balls.

"Why did you do that for?" Her boss shouted.

"What she do?" The officer asked.

"She decided to roll in her muck."

"Dirty girl."

Carla got up and turned; around to face the wall again, expecting her boss to spray her down.

"I don't know if I should." Her boss lectured. "If you want to get all dirty, then that's your bag but I don't want the office all dirty." He sighed.

He began spraying her back clean. Carla held her balls.

"Turn." Her boss bluntly commanded. She did, holding her balls.

He sprayed up her legs and over her stomach. He grazed her nipples, and Carla whimpered as her nipples hardened.

"All right, remove your hands." Her boss commanded. "I need to clean your balls."

Carla was about to say something, but her boss cut her off. "Do it!"

Carla removed her hands, and the spray moved over to her balls. Just as the first droplets hit, the most painful pain she ever felt irradiated her body.

Carla was wide-mouthed in pain. Tears were running down her face.

Her boss turned the power washer off. He then tidied back inside. Carla followed him in.

They both walked back into the office.

***** You can jump to here if you are not into scat and piss *****

"All right now." The officer began. "Let us finish the search. Carla find like a table that is still covered by the camera and bend over."

Carla moved out the desk above the safe and bent over, presenting her arse once again to her boss.

"Ok, now grab hold of her dick. Can you do that for me?" The officer asked.

"Yep." Her boss complied, scooting over in his chair. He held her limp penis in his hand.

"Now, is she cut?"

"No."

"Ok, pull back her foreskin."

Her boss did.

"What does it look like?"

"A big mushroom."

"What colour?"

"Pink."

"All right. Now, pull open the opening and look down and see if there is anything there."

He did so quite forcefully, which caused Carla to grimace.

"I've peed. There won't be anything up there." Carla stated, finding some courage from somewhere.

"Spank her!" The officer commanded.

Her boss did. SMACK! The audible whap could be heard down the phone.

"Ok, you will need to spread her cheeks and lookup inside." The officer directed. "Then it's up to you if you're not satisfied to root around with your finger to make sure there is no product stick up her arse."

"I shall." Her boss stated as he poked Carla's button. Her hole was very tight and made Carla uncomfortable having this foreign invader in such a discreet spot.

Her arsehole was putting up a fight but then relented. "The hole has opened up; I'm gonna insert two fingers now." Which he did, causing Carla to wince in pain. She was just hoping no one came in during this awkward situation.

She could feel her boss touch up the inside of her and even felt him on her prostate.

"Ok, I've rooted around, but I cannot find anything." Her boss stated before unceremoniously removing his fingers.

"We need to find the stolen goods." The officer commented.

"Surely, this has confirmed my innocence now." Carla pleaded. "I have stolen anything."

"No, we have evidence!" The officer reprimanded her. "Maybe if you did some jumping jacks, it might dislodge it."

Carla stood up, spun around to face her boss, nearly smacking him in the face with her penis. She was angry. "The charade has gone on long enough. I've gone through everything you've thrown at me, and you have..."

"Do you want to be arrested?" The officer cut her off. "You think you're treatment is bad now; wait until you've got annoyed police officers dealing with you. At least this way, it is your kind boss putting you through this. I can call up some local officers just now, but they will not be happy, and they will be taking it out on you. Then your mum will have to deal with you! Is that what you want? Huh?"

"... No" Was the only response Carla could make.

"Now, do the jumping jacks!" The officer commanded. Her boss backed away, not wanting to miss anything.

Carla looked over to her boss, hoping for solace from him but got nothing. With tears trickling down her face, she began doing the jumping jacks.

Her cock and breasts were flying up and down. Her penis especially was banging against her stomach, then back down again. All that could be hard was the slapping of her feet against the ground and the slapping of her cock.

"Are you facing away from the camera?" The officer asked.

"No, she is not." Her boss replied.

"All right, turn around, and hopefully, you and the camera can see the product come out."

Carla did so and began again. Her boss was loving the way her arse was rippling during each stride.

"Anything?" The officer asked.

"Nada," Her boss replied.

"Uff, ok. You can stop now." Carla was happy with this command. The officer audibly breathed in. "There has been some bad attitude during this investigation, and I feel it is only right the guilty party apologise. Carla, please apologise to your boss for what you've put him through."

Carla's mouth dropped in shock. What she put him through! Quickly though, her mouth came back up, and she rolled her eyes. She just wanted this ordeal to be over now.

"Sorry." She blurted out.

"No, that is not good enough." The officer stated.

"I'm very sorry for what I have put you through today, boss." She said, looking into her boss's eyes.

"That's all right, my dear." He replied. A little of his kind soul was still in there.

"I am not satisfied, though." The officer interjected. "I believe you are needing of punishment."

"What do have in mind?" Her boss asked.

"Well, I always think a good spanking always straightens out hooligans."

"All right, Carla, get over my knee!" Her boss commanded. Carla, the best she could, draped herself over her boss's knees. Her boss scooted into the centre of the space and turned to make sure Carla's arse was facing the camera.

"Now, Carla, can you explain to your boss why you are needing of this punishment?" The officer asked.

"Uh... Because of what I have put my boss through," Carla whispered.

"Good! I'm glad you are on the right page. You may begin when ready."

"How many should I do?" Her boss asked.

"However, many are necessary. Carla, I want you to count and thank your boss for each spank. He is doing this for your own benefit."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"One. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Two. Thank you."

WHACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Three. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Four. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Five. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Six. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Seven. Thank you."

WHACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Eight. Thank you."

WHACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Nine. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Ten. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Eleven. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Twelve. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Thirteen. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her right cheek.

"Fourteen. Thank you."

SMACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

"Fifteen. Thank you."

"How's her arse looking?" The officer asked, stopping the spanking.

"It's getting there." Her boss answered, stroking Carla's bum. "Only a little pink right now."

"Hmm," The officer pondered. "Are you wearing a belt?"

"Yes."

"Well, maybe she is in need of a good strapping."

"All right. Carla lay over the table." Carla got up from her boss's lap and laid her elbows on the table atop the safe; so she was facing out of the office. Her boss stood up and removed his belt. He bent it in half and rubbed it against Carla's already sore bum.

SMACK! The belt came down onto her left cheek.

Carla gasped. "One. Thank you."

CRACK! The belt came down onto her right cheek.

Tears were flowing from her eyes again. "Two. Thank you."

WHACK! The belt came down onto her left cheek.

She was tensing heavily before each strike. "Three. Thank you."

SMACK! The came down onto her right cheek.

Her whole body smashed forward. "Four. Thank you."

CRACK! Her boss's hand came down onto her left cheek.

Carla locked eyes with a customer that walked in the door. "Five. Thank you."

"Well, I can see you know how to properly discipline your staff." The customer joked.

"She has put me through a lot today." Her boss stated.

"I'll give you some time and I'll come back later. I forgot my wallet anyways." The customer quickly left.

Her boss turned his attention back to Carla's arse, it now had gone a deep red.

"Her arse is now red. I think I am satisfied if you are." Her boss said to the officer.

"Very well." The officer replied.

Carla stood up, tears flowing slowly down her face, then her neck, and past her breasts. She turned to face her boss and the camera again.

"Well, I think Carla has been adequately punished now." The officer stated. "However, I think it is only decent that she makes things right."

"How do you mean?" Her boss asked.

"Carla has caused you a lot of trouble today; I think it's only fair that she gives you some pleasure now. Are you sitting down?"

"Yes."

"Carla, I want you to kneel down in front of your boss." Carla complied without a moment of hesitation.

"Now, undo your boss's trousers." Carla focused on her task not wanting to look up at her boss who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Take out your boss's penis." Carla didn't have to try very hard; his dick bounced out once she took the waistband down to a certain point.

It began to grow in Carla's hand.

"You know what to do, you theif." Carla took her boss's pecker into her mouth and went down on him. It just touched the back of her throat before she came back up again. Her boss had a deep long sigh. His eyes rolled into his head.

Carla began to bob up and down on the hard penis and soon got into a rhythm. The sight of Carla's naked body on the cold floor with his dick in his mouth and hands on his legs was incredibly appealing to Carla's boss.

He grabbed her head and began thrusting into her. His left hand came down and began pinching Carla's right nipple, which soon grew and stood attention for him.

Her boss was beginning to pant, so Carla quickened her pace. He grabbed her head with both hands and behan smashing her against himself.

Her boss could feel his orgasm coming.

"What the fuck?" Was what Carla heard behind her.

Carla removed himself from the penis just as her boss was starting to squirt. He dumped his first load right into the middle of her face. Unfortuantely, Carla had turned her head to see who said something and got tagged in her hair. Her boss was slowly pumping with his hand the last of his load, which squirted out all over Carla's tits.

Carla stood up and to talk to the two figures by the bar. "Are you here to arrest me?" She asked.

There was an audible tone as the officer on the other end hanged up the phone.

The more senior-looking Police Officer stepped forward and asked: "Were you expecting us?"

Her boss, who had hastily redressed himself and walked to talked them, replied: "Well, not yet. We haven't found the required evidence."

"What?" The junior Police Officer asked, shocked.

"Your colleague on the phone. He... We... I was gathering evidence but haven't found anything concrete yet."

The very first customer who left their screws walked in the door.

"Oh, afternoon, Officers." The customer greeted. "Hey, chief, did I leave my screws?"

"Yes." Carla's boss replied. "Carla, why don't you get them."

Carla turned back into the office. The two Police Officers and the customer stared at her red arse. She picked up the screws and walked out again. Everyone was just transfixed on her body, from her slappy feet on the cold floor to her long, slender legs to her dick and balls bouncing all over the place up to her sperm-covered chest and hair.

"Here you are, sir," Carla said, giving the box to the customer.

"Well, since you are here, I'll go get her clothes and the film evidence." Her boss stated.

"Wait. What do you mean 'film evidence'?" The senior Police Officer asked, completely confused.

"We did everything in front of the camera just as your colleague said to do."

"Whoever this person was, he was not a Police Officer."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Claire, Interrupted She failed to restrain her bladder while being flogged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sissy is a Temp Pt. 01 He interviews with a sex therapist.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut in His Closet She's fat, hairy, pissy, but she never says no.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stress Relief Ch. 01 A woman is hired as a masseuse for a futa businesswoman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Family Issues Ch. 01 A futa girl forces an innocent young man to share her bed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories