Prank the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Ms. Madison," Tom moaned. "Keep stroking our dicks."

"Like that, Tom?" she asked, and squeezed him gently. He nodded, his mouth hanging open, and she glanced up at Jaden. "How about you, Jaden? You know how many of the other teachers talk about you after your games? Mrs. Beatriz would let you fuck her in a heartbeat."

Mrs. Beatriz was the only other teacher at the school who could give Ms. Madison a run for her money in the looks department. The Spanish beauty was the kind of breathlessly sexy you only saw in movies -- and being married, she was doubly taboo.

"Oh shit," Jaden groaned, imagining it.

"But you're mine today. If she knew, she'd be here with me, on her hands and knees, trying to do... this."

With that, Ms. Madison leaned forward and kissed the tip of Jaden's cock. His eyes shot wide open, and quick as a hummingbird, she brought her lips to Tom's cock too. Her gaze flicked back to gauge Alex's reaction and she smirked at his obvious discomfort. Without another word, she opened wide, as wide as she could, and took as much of Tom's enormous prick into her mouth.

"Ohhh, shit, Ms. Madison," he moaned.

Breathing through her nose, she took him deeper and deeper. She had to give up when his massive cockhead hit the back of her throat. No way she could take any more than that. Ms. Madison came up off him with a gasp, and went straight for Jaden's dick. She took him even further, his cock sliding down her throat as her eyes watered. When she pulled off his dick, she jerked them both, staring up at them, her good humor disappearing in the face of her rising lust.

Her mouth dove down on Tom again, but this time she was going for his pleasure, not some show of how talented a cocksucker she was. Her mouth corkscrewed back and forth down his first few inches, her tongue working the bottom of his shaft.

"Oh fuck," Tom gasped. "Just like that."

Ms. Madison jerked the base of his prick as she bobbed back and forth like that three, four, five times, her tongue bathing his sensitive underside. Then she popped off him and took Jaden again with a hunger that surprised even herself. She wanted these young men's come filling her up. She wanted them hard and ready again for the real fucking to come.

And Kate wanted to torture Alex most of all. Maybe this was a one-time fantasy. Maybe there really could be a future there. She didn't know, and if she was honest with herself, Kate Madison didn't give much of a damn either way. Right now, there was this moment. This incredibly hot foursome. Two dicks in her hand, one of which she was sucking with loud slurps and pops. Everything else in her mind disappeared for a while, and she gave in to her pleasure.

"Not gonna last long, Ms. Madison," Jaden said.

She popped off him again and rested her cheek against his cockhead. "Then you get three choices. In my mouth, on my tits, or all over me. Multiple choice, Jaden. Think about it while I suck Tom's big fat dick again."

Ms. Madison sucked Tom down again, jacking him hard with her hand while she played with his tip, bathing him with her tongue. Jaden stooped over to tug the shoulders of her bustier down, and the natural bobbing of her body freed her breasts.

"Jesus," Tom moaned. "You've got the best tits."

She grinned around him and pulled off with a loud smack. "Thank you, Tom," she breathed. To Jaden, she said, "Made your choice yet?"

For an answer to that, he growled, "Get those tits around my cock. Now."

Ms. Madison let go of Tom and positioned herself, tossing back her long brown hair as Jaden knelt, shoving his cock between the valley of her breasts. She squeezed them around him, staring up at him as he began to fuck her with abandon.

"Come on my tits, baby," she moaned. "Come for your teacher."

His ass clenched and unclenched with every thrust, and finally Jaden grunted, "Fuck, Ms. Madison, here it comes."

His cock started spurting, great big gobs of come hitting her chin, her neck, her breasts. She took his last few in her mouth, swallowing him down as she stared up at him. Before he'd even finished, Tom was there, his big dick in his hand. She gulped him down hungrily. This time she relaxed her jaw and got him deeper than she had the first time she tried this, staring up at him as her eyes watered.

"Fuck!" Tom gasped, pulling back just far enough that he could fuck the first few inches of his cock in and out of her mouth, bucking his hips hard as his need to come took over. Ms. Madison jacked his root, not needing any warning when he started to erupt. She knew he was close, and Tom didn't disappoint. He flooded her mouth, his come rocketing deep against the back of her throat and filling her mouth up so much she couldn't hold all of him. Ms. Madison had to pull off, choking and gasping as his come drizzled out of her mouth, down along her chin, onto her breasts.

Without a word, Alex was on his feet, his shoes gone, his pants following moments later. Ms. Madison turned to him and he guided her to her feet and spun her around, her ass to him as she walked her to her desk. Still utterly silent, her favorite student gripped her skirt and dragged it up over her ass. He hooked his fingers into her panties and dropped them to the ground, spreading her legs wide before he knelt behind her. His nose pressed against her bud, he thrust his tongue into her glistening folds and her head arched back, her mouth opening in a need to scream her pleasure. Only at the last moment did Ms. Madison remember she was supposed to be quiet, that there was work going on in the school. She jerked back and forth, her need apparent on her face as Alex ate her out. But no sound came out of her save for a soft keen of need.

Alex loved to eat pussy, and Ms. Madison was so electric to his every touch or drag of his tongue. With one hand, he reached around her and stroked her clit with three fingers, keeping the brushes fast but not hard. With his other he traced her folds as his tongue worked, waggling back and forth and dragging down along her length. She writhed in his arms, her thighs damp with anticipation and her need of him.

Jaden and Tom murmured to each other, and Braden hurried away with the bucket. Alex and their sexy teacher never noticed, too lost in what he was doing to her to care. The feel of his fingers stroking her clit, his tongue expertly flicking through her sweet, delicate folds, and the ticklish sensation of the breath from his nose tickling her bud were too much, and Ms. Madison cried out.

"Oh, FUCK!"

* * *

One of the men working in the bathroom cocked his head to the side. "You hear that?"

"Yuh huh," the other man said. "That is the sound of a teacher being very well fucked."

"Those boys we saw? Think we should, you know, report it?"

The other plumber stared at him and sighed. "Bill, if you were their age and you got a chance, you think you'd want some dumbass running off and telling the administration?"

"Good point."

* * *

Tom rushed to Ms. Madison and clapped a hand over her mouth. Her eyes bulged as she shook head to toe. With a sharp keen into Tom's hand, she came, her whole body rocking back once, twice, three times against Alex, her pink folds quivering as she gushed on her young lover's tongue.

Jaden came back into the room, the bucket in hand and full of warm water. He didn't know how clean the sponges were so he grabbed his shirt and dipped a corner into the bucket as Alex kept going, kept his teacher riding the crest of her orgasm. As Ms. Madison bobbed back and forth on her heels, Tom dropped his hand away from her mouth and Jaden cleaned her mouth and chin as best he could manage.

Alex gave Ms. Madison one last long flick of his tongue and rose to his feet. "Shit, condoms," he muttered.

"My purse," their teacher gasped.

Tom snatched it up and dug out four boxes of variously sized condoms and a bottle of lube. They each grabbed a couple condoms out of the boxes and set them on the desk. Ms. Madison turned around and helped Alex with his when he came back to her. There was no discussion as to who was going to be first.

He guided her onto her desk, her legs splayed wide as she laid down on her back. Alex leaned down and kissed her softly, his cockhead lining up at her entrance. Slowly but firmly, he slid into her warm and waiting folds. Her hands looped around his neck as her feet kicked upwards into the air, her high heeled sandals still on. He ran a hand under her thigh, marveling at the softness of her, at the sexy teacher he'd wanted for so long. At his friend.

At his lover.

Alex took her with assured strokes, not too fast, but not fucking around, either. He stroked her cheek with one hand while his other roamed her body, eventually settling back under her hip again. Beside them, the other two boys stroked their cocks, watching the show intently. Alex was the only one yet to come, but despite being ready to burst, his vanity demanded he give Ms. Madison one more orgasm before he came.

"M-my student," she moaned.

"My teacher," he grunted right bac. "Your pussy feels so good, Ms. Madison."

She blushed and brought a finger to her lips. None of the guys she'd been with talked dirty to her like this. Then again, none of her former lovers were her totally taboo student either. "My... pussy," she said. "It needs you, stud. I need you. I need that cock."

She sucked her finger into her mouth, and Tom couldn't help himself. He leaned over and cupped one of her breasts, sucking her nipple hungrily into his mouth. She arched her back, thrusting her chest up at him, and on the other side, Jaden followed his friend's lead, tracing her nipple with his tongue before sucking it. The extra added stimulation drove her wild and she started sliding back and forth on the desk, the cool metal so nice on her back and ass.

All the while, Alex kept fucking her. His big dick strained to hit depths she'd never felt before, and when he started playing with her clit again, she sucked her fingers deep into her mouth, watching him, feeling so dirty, so naughty.

For his part, Alex rode an edge, his need to come fighting tooth and nail with his need to make her come. He tried to think of anything and everything to calm himself down, but the sight of Kate Madison, hottest teacher in the school and, in his opinion, the sexiest woman alive, was almost too much for him to hold on. She cooed at him around her fingers, his name breathy coming out of her lips.

"Alex..."

His cock strained, his balls tightening. No, he thought, not yet, not yet, she's there, she's right there.

"Baby," she breathed, "oh God, I'm, I'm.... co-coming!"

Her heels kicked upward and her back rose up as the other two boys kept their mouths at her magnificent tits. She cried out wordlessly, none of them concerned about the sound she was making any longer.

Alex stopped teasing her clit and grabbed her under the hips, plunging into her for all he was worth. Sweat beaded on his brow as he chased his release, his sexy teacher shuddering and moaning. "Move," he snapped, and Tom and Jaden backed away, watching, thinking he was going to jerk out and come all over her body. Instead, Alex dropped his lips to hers, kissing her hard as his cock plunged deep one last time, come rocketing out of him as he finally got his climax. She held him tight, nails digging into his back as she chased his lips again and again and again.

It would have made for the perfect ending, but when Alex pulled out, there were still two other boys with rock-hard cocks ready to find their own release. Kate pushed herself up with shaky arms, and slowly, enticingly, turned around and rested her hands on the desk like she had been with Alex when he ate her out. Tom was there faster, the condom in his hand almost comically large until he spread it over his cockhead. Kate realized she could have gone a full size bigger for him. It barely fit, but it did, and he guided that monstrous cock right to her still-quivering slit.

"Oh, God!" Ms. Madison said as he plunged into her. Alex had spread her wide. Tom was a goddamn invader. He stopped after an inch. "More!" she gasped.

Tom obliged, pushing deeper and deeper as she flopped forward, resting on her crossed arms, her ass thrust high in the air. Her student couldn't help running his hands over her curvy butt and giving her cheeks a squeeze as he began to see-saw in and out of his sexy teacher.

"Guh!" she cried out, her head twisting side to side on her arms. "Guh! Full! So full!"

"Sexy slutty teacher," Tom said, and squeezed her ass. "You love your students taking you like this, don't you?"

"Uh huh!" Ms. Madison agreed fervently. "Your... guh... teacher slut!"

Tom wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her away from the desk. With his big cock still buried in her cunt, he walked her to the yoga mats and helped her down onto her hands and knees. Jaden stepped in front of Ms. Madison and she opened wide for him without having to be told as Tom began bucking his hips harder and harder into her needy sex. Double-stuffed by her students, she stared straight forward, not seeing anything, lost to the pleasure of getting so thoroughly fucked and the wantonness of sucking off the young stud in front of her.

"Take me deep, that's it," Jaden said. "Suck that dick, Ms. Madison. Keep me hard for you. When Tom's done, I'm gonna take that pussy, but it's that ass I really want."

"Mmmf!" she moaned around him, and his eyes lit up.

"You like that thought?" Jaden asked her. "Like the idea of my big dick stuffing that tight ass of yours?"

"Mm hm!" she agreed fervently.

Tom licked his lips. "Alex. You ready to go again?"

"Yeah."

"Jaden just gave me an idea."

Tom jerked out of Ms. Madison and she let out a whine of need. He smacked her ass and flopped down onto the mat. "Come here, Ms. Madison," he said. "Ride me, teacher slut."

She threw a leg over him in a hurry, grabbing his dick and guiding it up into her quivering sex. She sank down, hard and fast, and took nearly half his length inside her pussy. The renewed pleasure left her writhing in pleasure, and Ms. Madison bounced hard up and down on his dick as he cupped her big tits.

"Jaden. Get her ready. Alex. You stand beside her."

"Oh fuck," Ms. Madison breathed. "Oh my God. You're all going to..."

"Yeah," Tom said, smirking.

Jaden hurried over to the desk and grabbed the lube. This was his first time taking anyone's ass but he read enough stories and watched enough porn to know the generalities. Get her ready. Be generous with the lube. Go slow.

He poured a generous amount on her bud, and more on two of his fingers. Ms. Madison's back went completely stiff as Jaden probed her ass gently with one finger, then two. She dropped her mouth down to Tom, kissing him frantically, her bouncing never stopping. An orgasm crashed through her, a big one, and she bucked and rode it out, never stopping, wanting more. How many Kate had by that point she had no idea any longer. All she cared about was the never-ending waves of pleasure these boys' dicks were giving her.

Alex. His hand fell to her shoulder, letting her know he was there. She looked and there was his cock right at her mouth. She swallowed him down, her eyes slipping closed as Tom pumped into her cunt and Jaden's fingers wicked in and out of her ass. She didn't feel Jaden pull out, but she sure felt what replaced his fingers, and her eyes widened as his cockhead lined up to her ass.

"Mmmm uck!" she cried out around Alex's cock. Jaden's big cockhead slipped in, a half inch, an inch, more. Her ass took him as deep as she could and she was triple-stuffed, airtight, her tongue whipping under Alex's dick more out of pure sexual reflex than any active thought in her mind.

Jaden and Tom built up a rhythm. When Tom pulled out, Jaden pushed in much more slowly. The young man under Ms. Madison looked ready to pop at any moment, his cheeks flushed, his eyes narrowed. Alex had to do most the work for her with the blowjob. She couldn't concentrate on anything, so he swept her hair out of her eyes and gripped it with one hand, slowly face-fucking her, his cock nearing the back of her throat but pushing no further.

Intense stabs of pleasure kept Kate lit up to the point where she could almost take no more if this kept going. But finally, mercifully, Tom grunted, "Ah shit, Ms. Madison, I'm coming!"

He thrust up one more time into her well-spread pussy and fired into his condom, his back arching up off the mat, his lips drawn back in a grimace. It felt like he was never going to stop until he finally dropped back down, panting.

"Almost there too, Ms. Madison," Jaden grunted.

"Come in my ass," she begged. "Let me feel it. I want to drip my students."

The mental image -- soon to be a reality -- was too much for Jaden, and he plunged deeper inside her a few more times before he released, his warmth filling her ass, making it squelch when he pulled out of her. Alex yanked his cock out of her mouth and Kate dropped to her side, panting, gasping his name, needing him in her somewhere. Tom scrambled out of the way as Alex guided her onto her back, folding her long, athletic legs up to the point where her knees brushed her breasts. And further still, his hands under her ass now, lifting her until Ms. Madison rested on her upper back and shoulders, her ass ready for him. He sank into her with a grunt of need, his cock spreading her ass just as wide as Jaden had.

"Take my ass!" she cried out. "Oh God, Alex, I need you!"

He plunged in and out of her, sweat beading on his brow. He needed her too but he could not vocalize it in the moment. Two hands reached under her folded knees and searched for her pussy and her clit. Jaden and Tom knelt on either side of her, Jaden's freshly cleaned fingers playing with her clit, Tom's pumping into her well-fucked pussy. She threw back her head and a wordless cry of ecstasy rushed out of her lungs.

"Ms. Madison... Kate..." Alex breathed.

"Come in me, baby, come in me, come in me," she chanted. Alex nodded and drove into her four, five more times, his self-control shattering as he finally let go, coming deep inside her ass, adding to what Jaden already left there.

He pulled out, and far gentler than anything that had come before, he and the other boys helped her legs down. Alex leaned in to kiss her cheek, her forehead, her lips. He stared into her eyes, and said quietly, "Are you okay?"

Kate ran her hands over her face and whispered, "No. Oh no."

"It's okay," Jaden said. "We can keep a secret."

"Yeah!" Tom agreed. "For Alex and for you, anything."

"It's not that," she groaned. "I'm definitely happy we did this even if it means I'm professionally ruined. But how the hell am I going to be able to sit down this week when I teach classes?"

* * *

Four years on, and Kate watched her husband stroll across the stage to accept his college diploma. She was so proud of Alex. Of everything he'd accomplished. Of everything they'd managed to do.

They left behind ashes. Tom and Jaden kept their secret, but when Alex moved away from town for college, the reason why Ms. Madison quit became clear when she started appearing in his social media pictures. His parents were beyond irate and demanded a criminal investigation. The school and town demonized her and she could never work as a teacher again. So Kate didn't. She picked up a job at a bookstore, and when a big name romance and erotica writer did a book signing, they started to discuss Kate's past. She admitted she was once an English teacher, and the truth slipped out of her about her history with Alex.

The writer wasn't judgmental, but intrigued. They stayed in touch, and over the next six months, her wrier friend invited Kate to take an early look at her newest manuscript. Kate did, and found twenty errors her friend's editor missed. With that, the writer begged Kate to work long distance as her new editor. After picking up a pair of other clients introduced to her at a launch party, Kate built up her new independent business to the point where she could afford to quit her day job and support Alex through his college career.