Prank the Teacher

Story Info
A prank in class leads to hot foursome fun.
7.4k words
4.6
81.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers

It was just supposed to be a stupid prank. The glue shouldn't have been strong enough to do much more than tug at Ms. Madison's pants. At most, it would maybe tear them a little, Alex thought, but he'd been wrong. Her pants clung to the chair as she stood up to discuss existentialism and the novel they were supposed to be reading for class. The chair lifted with her, eliciting a round of laughter from her students.

"What the-" Ms. Madison said, glancing behind her. The fabric of the seat of her pants ripped and the chair dropped, collapsing on its side with a plastic smack. The teacher's eyes bulged, and she reached behind her with both hands.

"Oh shit," Alex groaned, and the class erupted in gasps and nervous laughter as they realized what must have happened.

"Who did this?" Ms. Madison snapped. "What could you have possibly been thinking? I... I... Jennifer, there's a coat in my closet. Get it for me."

The young woman at the front of the class jumped to her feet and grabbed the coat for her teacher. Ms. Madison's cheeks burned bright red as she tied the arms around her waist and checked with her hands to make sure her bottom was covered before storming around her desk.

"I heard you say something, Alex. Something that rhymes with 'oh snit.' Care to elaborate on why you'd mutter that right after my pants tore?"

It wasn't the words that stung him, but the anger and hurt in Ms. Madison's eyes. The beautiful young teacher had always been one of his favorites from the first day he stepped into her classroom his senior year. She was a new teacher, and at just twenty-four, she was only six years older than him and everyone else in the class. Alex entertained the occasional fancy about coming back someday after he graduated to ask Ms. Madison out.

Well... okay, those fantasies usually extended to them doing more than just going out on a date, but who could blame him? Ms. Madison was the stuff of dreams. Her long dark hair fell to a pleasantly curvy ass. The swells of her breasts were usually hidden away by modest, professional blouses, dresses, or sweaters, but he saw her a few times outside of class in much tighter tee shirts. Once he caught her at the grocery store with a blouse open over a tight white tank that had him racing home to fantasize about tearing that tank off her and taking her on his bed. Her slim athletic frame seemed completely at odds with her ridiculous curves, and yet he knew from seeing her peck at salads and wraps that she probably worked hard to keep it up.

None of that was taking into account Ms. Madison's best feature. That delicate face and her big, sweet eyes were made even more beautiful whenever she smiled, of which she had a thousand variations Alex dreamed about. Her smile shifted her from pretty to stunning. Ms. Madison was the fantasy of almost every straight guy in her classes, and more than a few young women too. But she was something more to him than just a teacher and a stunning fantasy.

Early on when Ms. Madison started at the school, she and Alex built up a rapport when they worked at a charity event together. The spaghetti dinner at the local community center benefitted the seniors in their town. Since Alex's grandparents were regulars there, he often volunteered for the center's various events, or at the very least, came by to say hello and grab a meal. Ms. Madison volunteered there to get to know the community better. Only about six thousand people lived in Wickerburg, so she thought it was best to put herself out there and meet and greet people. The pair of them had a lot of fun -- Alex was an old hat at serving, and introduced Ms. Madison to a sea of people coming by their stations. By the end of the night, they started traveling down the road of not just being teacher and student, but actual friends.

And now Alex went and screwed that up. Ms. Madison folded her arms across her breasts and gave him that pained stare. Alex swallowed, and started to say something, but Jaden, one of his best friends, jumped in ahead of him. "It was me, Ms. Madison."

Right on cue, on his other side, the third member of their little band, Tom, said, "No, it was me."

It was noble of them, and pretty typical. The trio suffered from the same bully way back in the sixth grade and bonded over the experience of taking their story to the principal. They became fast friends and had always looked after one another, even if they were as wildly different as friends could get. Jaden was a double threat in basketball and baseball, and had a full ride to state when they finished high school, where Alex had no doubt his friend would be wildly successful. Tom was the game nut of the three of them, and most every weekend could be found in front of his computer or his consoles streaming games to his Twitch channel. Alex wasn't really classifiable as anything. He was friends with almost everyone, and hung out with most the cliques around the school. He liked working out with Jaden as much as he liked hanging with Tom and streaming dumb jump scare games and arguing about the best waifus. They were his brothers and his comrades throughout high school, and they tried to protect him now, same as always.

"Don't, guys," Alex said. "It was me, Ms. Madison. I'm sorry. I should have known better."

Her mouth went about four different directions in the space of as many seconds. "Yes. You should have. This is the perfect opportunity for you three to help me with some spring cleaning. So Saturday, all three of you are going to show up here and make every desk in this room absolutely spotless."

Tom winced. "Ms. Madison, there's a big comic convention on Saturday. Can I-?"

"Actions have consequences, Tom," she said, cutting him off. "If you have a problem with that, perhaps you'd like to make it two Saturdays in a row."

"No, ma'am," Tom said glumly.

"Don't punish them for this, please," Alex said.

"It's done," Ms. Madison said. "See you boys Saturday."

* * *

Kate hurried away from the building. The hot shame of the whispers and giggles from her students burned in the forefront of her mind, but even more pressing than that was her need to know why. She thought Alex was a better student. A better friend. And yes, she knew she shouldn't see her students that way, as friends, and yet Alex was just that. Or had been, anyways.

Her first year teaching, and with only a month and change to go, it looked like she would go down in flames. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"Ms. Madison, wait," a familiar voice called behind her.

She didn't slow down or turn, but she did check to make sure the coat's arms were cinched tight and her butt wasn't hanging out as the handsomest young man in all her classes raced to catch up to her. Not that Kate would ever admit to anyone she thought Alex was handsome. Though he and his two friends were eighteen when she first came into her classroom, Alex was still wildly taboo and definitely not someone she should fantasize about in that way. And yet she did. The first evening Kate got to know him, Alex left an indelible mark in her mind. Funny, charming, just the right amount of self-effacing, and flirtatious with the senior ladies who came through their line. How could Kate have not lusted after him a little bit?

It didn't help matters he was devastatingly good-looking too. Alex worked out with his two friends, the cohorts in this stupid prank, and she saw him regularly around town jogging or heading out to the backroads to do some running in the countryside. He was a drool-inducing blend of sleekness and muscle, and his sharply intelligent eyes and easy smile gave him an extra ten years behind his actual age.

Kate thought maybe there might even be a spark there. After all, he'd be graduating in a month and a half, and if she was patient enough, maybe she could pursue something with him after he finished college. That was pure fantasy, though. He wasn't going to remember her four years down the road. By that point, she was sure he'd have left a trail of broken hearts behind him.

"Please, just let me explain," Alex said, almost right behind her now.

Kate walked even faster. "We have nothing to discuss, Alex. If you're here to try and talk me out of keeping your friends Saturday, no dice."

"It's not about them. It's about us."

That finally did it. Kate stopped and rounded on him, fury driving away her shame. "Us? What us? I thought you were a great student. Apparently I was wrong."

He reached out for her shoulder. "Ms. Madison..."

"Don't you touch me. What, is your hand covered in glue too? Maybe thought you could tear up my blouse while you're at it?"

"It's not like-"

"If you weren't my student, I'd slap you so hard your mouth would bleed. Do you know how humiliated I am? If it was anyone else, Alex, anyone at all, but I thought you and I were friends!"

"Goddamn it," he snapped. "I wasn't trying to hurt you."

"What then?" Kate said.

He ran a hand over his face, and she spun away again, walking towards her car with her head bowed and tears threatening to bubble up.

"I was flirting with you."

Kate froze. Her legs didn't want to work even as her mind screamed for her to move faster, to get to her car and don't look back. Because to look back was to admit her curiosity not just to herself but to him, too. But she didn't want to listen to her mind. She wanted to listen to her heart, and another very intrigued part of her as well. She turned, her cheeks blooming red.

"You... what?"

Alex sighed. "Look. I've had the biggest damn crush on you for a while now. I swear, I didn't think the glue would rip the whole of your pants. I... I guess I thought maybe it'd stick for a minute, and then... I don't know. Christ, I have no idea why I did it now. It's dumb. I can see that. And I'm so sorry I hurt you by doing it. I thought it'd be mostly harmless, and then I'd come by after class and give you a wink and you'd know it was all in fun. Or that's how I had it in my head, anyways."

"You... you're my student, Alex."

The words felt as stupid as they sounded. Of course he was her student. But Kate's mind was scrambling for any response, any firm footing. He wanted her too. Oh God. This was bad. Or this was amazing. She didn't know what to think.

"I know. I wasn't even going to say anything for a year or two. I thought..." Alex groaned and rubbed the back of his head. "I thought I'd come back to town, you know, kind of swing by the classroom, and say I was just there to reminisce or something. Then I'd ask you out to dinner, or maybe out of town to a play or something. I keep saying 'or something,' and I know it's annoying, but this is what you do to me."

She gaped at him, and slowly shook her head. "It's... not... we can't..."

"I know." He sighed. "I know. I'm not telling you all this because I think it can happen. I'm saying it because I thought you deserved to know why I did it. It was a dick move and I'll make it up to you. I'll give you whatever you need Saturday to pay for the pants, and if the chair's broken, that too. I have some money saved from last summer, so... whatever you want, Ms. Madison."

What I want is you, Kate thought but didn't say. Oh good God, but his words were doing it for her. All her feelings. All her emotions. All her own confusion and lust mirrored in her eighteen-year-old student. She was doomed and she knew it. Kate didn't want to wait a year or two. She wanted to jump him right there.

A seed of a wicked plan sprouted in Kate's mind. She blinked at him, and finally muttered, "See you Saturday, Alex."

* * *

The three guys took Alex's decade-old Sportage to school Saturday. He told them what had happened between him and Ms. Madison, and Jaden reached over and squeezed his shoulder.

"Cheer up, man. At least she didn't have you suspended or something. That's, uh, that's gotta be a good sign. Right?"

From the backseat, Tom snickered. "You're the worst at motivating people."

"Yeah, yeah," Jaden said.

"I'll talk to her one more time," Alex said. "Maybe you two won't have to stick around."

"Hey, not like we had anything better to do," Tom said. "Cough cough."

"Nerd," Jaden said.

"Jock," Tom said right back. It was an old exchange between the two and toothless. Jaden reached back and punched Tom's knee, and the other boy reached up and swatted the back of his head in return.

"That's how you get concussions, asshole," Jaden grumbled.

"Like it matters with your brain, dickhead," Tom said.

Alex shook his head. "You guys are way too cheerful about this."

"Oh, don't get us wrong," Tom said. "You're paying for my ticket to the convention today."

"Tom," Jaden warned mildly.

"All right, all right, you're driving us to Five Guys later and we're getting craaaazy."

Alex laughed. "You got it."

Only a few cars dotted the high school's parking lot when they pulled in. It was one of those rare days when no extracurriculars were taking place, and only a couple teachers and staff were around. A van advertising a plumbing company was the lone exception. The boys headed for the front of the building, Tom talking animatedly about a show while Jaden kept pretending not to be interested. They all knew he liked anime as much as Tom, but refused to admit it on general principles, mostly to annoy his friend more than anything else.

The school was as empty inside as it seemed outside. One of the bathrooms they passed was wide open and a pair of men were working on replacing one of the broken sinks. Apart from that, they saw no one else on their way to the classroom.

Ms. Madison sat at her desk in a sleeveless white sweater tighter than anything else she'd ever worn in the classroom. Tom nearly stopped, leading Jaden to push him forward. The desk had been cleared off of everything, including her laptop, though they just assumed they were supposed to clean the desk too.

"Hey, Ms. Madison," Jaden said, the only one successful of the three at being completely oblivious to her outfit, her touched-up makeup, or her messy, sexy ponytail.

"Yeah. Hey," Tom said weakly, staring at her with open astonishment.

"Ms. Madison," Alex said. He gaped at her for a second, then gestured at the other two. "Please. Don't make them hang around."

"We've talked about that, Alex," she said. On her desk was a trio of sponges and a shallow plastic bucket. "One of you needs to go fill this up with hot water. Then you can get started."

"I'll do it," Alex said quietly. He took the bucket and headed out the door.

Jaden leaned against the far wall. "Ms. Madison, don't be too hard on him. He's a good guy."

"Oh, I know but I have to make him suffer a little bit. It was kind of endearing how both of you fell on your swords for him," Ms. Madison said. "But I wonder, how much do you really care for him?"

"We're like brothers," Tom said, and there was no hint of a smile on his face.

Jaden nodded.

Ms. Madison stood up, and for the first time, both the boys noticed her extremely short skirt and the high heeled sandals. Her tanned calves gleamed with freshly applied lotion, and she came around the metal desk and sat up on it. She gave them a long look of her black-panty clad sex before she crossed her legs.

"Jesus," Tom breathed.

"I'm going to ask you boys for a favor. Maybe the biggest favor of your whole lives," Ms. Madison said, glancing towards the door and then back at them. "And in return, I'll give you a morning you'll never forget."

"What is it?" Jaden asked, already hardening just looking at her.

"I want him as much as he wants me," Ms. Madison said. "But hooking up with Alex is going to cost me everything. My reputation. My job. My family will hate me. I'll have to figure out a whole new life. When he's graduated, I can handle that. But I can't wait until graduation to fuck him."

"You want us to keep your secret?" Tom asked.

"It's just going to be this once," she said. "For a month and a half, that's all it can be. Then, if he wants, maybe I'll move to be closer to him at college. Only if he's comfortable with that."

"He is," Alex said from the hallway.

He came in, tossing the empty bucket aside. Without a word, he walked right to Ms. Madison, his hands going up to cup her cheeks before his lips chased hers with all the passion and need that had been building up throughout the school year. She breathed him in, and whispered his name against his lips.

"You're so young," she murmured, leaning her forehead against his and closing her eyes. "You may not know-"

"What I want?" Alex asked. There was no way to convince her with words. So he kissed her again, his hands roaming up and down her back before pulling her tighter to him. Their lips met again and again.

Jaden caught Tom's eye and jerked his thumb at the door. Ms. Madison broke away from Alex long enough to gasp, "No. I want all three of you today." She stared at Alex, a challenge in her eyes, and he grinned.

"Get the door," he said to Tom.

Tom hurried to it, already scrambling for the hem of his shirt as he came back, this time stepping up close to the desk. Jaden took his off too, and after a moment, Alex stood back so he could finish the trifecta. Ms. Madison took them all in and her lips parted.

"Very nice, boys." She caught herself. "You are all eighteen, right? I looked at your files, but..."

Three variations of yes greeted her at that, and she laughed softly. She curled a finger at Tom. He came to her much like Alex had, his kiss more urgent and less subtle. When it was Jaden's turn to take Tom's place, his tongue slipped against her lips and she teased it with her own.

"We have to be quiet," Alex warned the other guys. "I don't just mean today."

"We won't say a word," Tom said. Jaden turned his head and nodded.

"In the closet are some yoga pads and a couple pillows," Ms. Madison said. "Get them for me."

Tom got them, and together, the three men moved the desks, laid out the yoga pads and the pillows. Ms. Madison started to strip out of her blouse, but Alex stopped her hands with his own. First, he reached up to tug free her braid.

"Much better," he murmured, and helped her slowly lift her shirt.

"Jesus," Tom whispered as their sexy teacher's taut stomach came into view. "You're, uh, you're very fit, Ms. Madison."

"Thank you, Tom," she said. "You boys obviously work out a lot too."

Whatever Jaden was going to say to that died on his lips as her playful white bustier came into view. Her breasts were still graced by youth and lift, but so damn big they had to sag a little. Jaden stepped forward without a word and took the sleeveless sweater from Alex. Ms. Madison pulled him in for another kiss before he backed away and laid it over one of the desks.

Silently, Ms. Madison hopped off her desk and knelt on the yoga mats. Still in her heels, her skirt, and her bustier, she made for a hell of a sight. Their teacher's desire didn't need to be said, and Jaden and Tom kicked off their shoes and dropped their pants as quickly as they could. But when Alex started to unzip himself, Ms. Madison grinned up at him and shook her head.

"You get to watch this first time. Punishment, young man."

"Yes, ma'am," Alex said.

Jaden's boxers dropped, and Ms. Madison licked her lips. "Very nice, Jaden," she murmured. Tom's followed shortly, and she glanced over and her eyes widened.

After he got an eyeful of what she was seeing, Jaden sputtered, "Jesus Christ, dude."

Alex gaped too. "Holy shit."

"That's what your moms said," Tom said cheerfully.

"And he ruined it," Jaden said.

Ms. Madison reached out with both hands, grasping Jaden's nicely sized prick and Tom's monstrosity. Her eyes flicked back to Alex and she winked. He winked back, and pulled up a desk to watch the show.

Their sexy young teacher stroked both men slowly, working their first couple inches with her delicate hands. Their cocks hardened with her sure strokes. She let them both go and spat indelicately into her palms before resuming. Slowly she jacked them, resting on her heels on the mats, taking in each one in turn.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers