Pranking the Prankster

Story Info
Good friends pull off the ultimate April Fool's prank...
6.6k words
4.24
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at submitting a story to any writing contest. I hope you enjoy it, and I would appreciate your votes and constructive comments! Thanks! Jillianne)

Saturday nights in a freshman women's dormitory often sound and smell like sex. There, horny teenagers, finally out from under the watchful eyes of their protective parents, have the opportunity to explore their budding sexuality in whatever ways they choose, with whomever they choose, and with enthusiasm. One can commonly hear the moans and groans of young coeds resonating through the walls as they have their insides rearranged by some eager lothario who had, by some miracle, persuaded them to give access to their Holy of Holies for the night. For many, it was a first. For others, it was the consummation of what might become or what was already a relationship. As the visitation hours finally came to a close and doors were opened to the hallway, with satisfied guys heading out to brag to their friends about the evening's conquests, the aroma of mixed bodily fluids would drift into the corridors and into the nearby rooms, offering confirmation of what the neighbors had already heard just minutes before. Ah, college! So it was in Dickinson Hall or as it was known on fraternity row, Dick-inside Hall -- home to a bevy of eager, young femininity, and in room 312 specifically, to high school friends and now college roommates, Stacy and Paula. Or at least it was for bottom-bunkmate Stacy. Paula, not so much.

The young women had been friends since kindergarten in spite of being very different from each other. Paula was shy and reserved, had a very small circle of friends, and had only had one boyfriend in high school. Sure, they had made out a few times, but their clothes had stayed on and buttoned, and if their brief romance had been a movie, it would have been rated PG. Paula's powerfully emerging sexual desires were suppressed by her strong self-control and abject fear of the unknown, and especially of her absolute terror of being less than perfect at anything.

Stacy was the gregarious one, her life filled with lots of friends who enjoyed her company, as well as a long list of guys who would have given their left nut to get her naked -- any many had tried, unsuccessfully. Like Paula, Stacy had a strong moral compass and a genuine fear of getting pregnant, and so, while going out on a lot of dates and enjoying a liberal share of backseat attention, she somehow kept her virtue intact, much to the chagrin of a bunch of guys in the senior class who were left to finish their dates with their own right hands back alone in their own beds later in the evening. After turning eighteen however, Stacy realized that she could still have some fun without going all the way, and so slowly started to permit hands to roam and buttons to become undone as she discovered the talents of a handful of lucky guys who were fortunate enough to have been near the back of the line, waiting their turn with her. The guy who finally caught the gold ring by being in the right place at the right time was a fellow student named Freddie, and the two became a couple just prior to graduation.

As unbelievable as it might seem, there was once a time when the internet and the smartphone didn't exist. People made telephone calls over landlines and hand-wrote letters to each other, delivered by the Post Office three or so days later. It was a time when instant access to information had not yet been invented, and the braver of the young people learned about the more intimate part of life by awkward experimentation with each other, or for the more timid, by asking questions of their more experienced friends -- risking the embarrassment of being the guy who didn't know where or what a clitoris was, or the girl who had no idea what to do with a penis when she first saw one.

On any typical Saturday night, Paula would find herself alone in their dorm with a steamy romance novel while Stacy was out on a date with Freddie. The two never really set "house rules" for each other, but Paula usually turned out the lights shortly before midnight and curled up on her top bunk, hidden under a cozy comforter and behind a small mountain of pillows and stuffed animals. Predictably, the door would quietly open around 12:30am, and Paula would hear the muted sounds as the couple crept in and settled into Stacy's bed to finish their date. For the next forty-five minutes or so, Paula would listen as lips met and subtle moans escaped from her friend as passions escalated below her. On rare occasions, Stacy would quietly orgasm. Most often, not. Every single time, however, his belt would eventually be released and the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered confirmed what was soon to happen. Paula could feel the rocking of the bed below her as Stacy rhythmically stroked Freddie's cock, and soon could hear his breathing becoming more labored as his inevitability became a certainty. Paula's fingers would find their way to her pleasure zones as she listened to the carnality going on below her, and then, almost in unison with him, Paula's body would tense with the waves of her orgasm as she vicariously listened to his guttural sounds as Stacy coaxed him to his release. Soon the aroma of his musky scent would surround her as she listened to subdued giggles and the sound of tissues being pulled from the box as his seed was being carefully wiped away. Paula would lay silently, muting her own breathing to prevent her voyeurism from being discovered, as Freddie donned his clothing and quietly exited into the hallway with one last kiss to his girlfriend. In the dark stillness of the room, Paula would often hear the sounds of quiet vibration as Stacy was left to finish what he had started on her own. Sometimes, Paula would climax with her, other times she just savored listening to her friend as she came. Then, the stillness of post-climactic bliss surrounded them both as the roommates drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the late Spring, Paula noticed a subtle change to the Saturday night routine. It all started as usual, but after hearing Stacy free Freddie's cock from its confines, instead of the usual hand job induced rocking of the bedframe, Paula heard new sounds coming from below. Sounds that were a combination of slurping and sucking, with occasional gagging sounds coming from her friend. A few minutes later, as his breathing once again became heavier and more desperate, Paula heard his unmistakable sounds as he climaxed. Then, nothing further. No tissues. Apparently, no cleanup. Just the sounds of the couple shifting below her followed soon after by his usual departure. She wasn't entirely certain what she had just heard, but her romance novels had referred to something called a "blow job," and she was pretty confident that she had just heard Stacy giving one. Paula had been so intrigued that she had forgotten to masturbate along with them, but she recovered quickly and joined in as Stacy's vibrator once again fired up after Freddie left the room. Something subtle had changed, however, and Paula sensed that perhaps there might be trouble brewing with the couple. But for the remainder of the school year, this became the new normal for their Saturday night fun, and Paula realized that Stacy had developed a new set of skills in her sexual repertoire. Someday, she intended to find out the details.

Stacy loved guys' attention, but had always been a "good girl," fully intent on saving her virginity for her wedding night. It was an old-fashioned concept after the cultural shift of the sexual revolution, but it was her body and her choice, and that was all there was to that. But even "good girls" have their needs, and Stacy had learned with much enthusiasm how to enjoy giving and occasionally receiving with the boys, as long as their penises stayed away from her vagina.

Stacy's experiences with sex had progressed in the usual sequence -- over-the-clothes petting, getting her tits fondled, dry-humping. As she got more comfortable with her sexuality, the clothes started to open up and soon she was being fingered and rubbing guys to orgasm fairly regularly. Most guys didn't seem to care or have the patience to bring her to climax, but she didn't know what she didn't know, and so her focus centered almost exclusively on the guys' pleasure, and she got quite good at it.

The first orgasm that she ever experienced herself was with Freddie one night in the backseat of his car, when he finally gave her all the time she needed, gently rubbing her clitoris as her body tensed and shuddered in his arms as his fingers brought her over the edge. The endorphins surged through her, and with the release of a pent-up tsunami of the "love hormones," Stacy found herself bonding to him. He wasn't actually the right guy for her in many, many ways and deep down, she knew it, but hormonally-induced drivers are very strong, and so a real love began to develop between them in spite of the obvious mismatch. Like most young guys, getting his rocks off was usually his primary focus when they made out, but on occasion, especially if he had happened to jerk off earlier in the day prior to their date, he would take his time and get her there as well. At least often enough.

But by the spring of their freshman year, Freddie had started to wonder about the pleasures that other girls might offer to him as well. He had started dating Stacy when they were quite young and hadn't experienced any other girls sexually and was afraid of what he might be missing, especially when he would hear his buddies talking about the variety of pussy that they were getting around campus. One night after going to a movie, he told Stacy that he wanted to take a break and date other girls for a while -- just to confirm that she really was the best out there for him. It was a really shitty excuse to have sex with other girls and she saw right through him. Stacy was angry, incredibly hurt, and her ego was badly crushed. She was desperate to keep him, however, for some reason known only to her, and so quickly decided that she needed to offer him more sexually. Stacy really hadn't liked giving head with boyfriends before she dated Freddie, so she was really hoping that hand jobs would be enough for him -- at least until they were married. Later that night though, as his car was parked along a dark country road, she elevated her game a big notch and offered him her mouth for the first time, hoping that it would be enough to convince him not to wander. For a while it was, and Paula ended up the beneficiary from her hidden vantage point above them in the dorm.

By summer though, her blow jobs were no longer enough for Freddie. But Stacy had committed to hold fast to her virginity principles, and so reluctantly for her, they took a break. She felt vulnerable and inadequate but knew that her choice was to either give him his space to explore or lose him forever. So, she let him loose -- but not without first telling him that she was going to see other guys too and just might not be available when he came crawling back to her. Over the next few months, she dated a handful of other guys, and even got naked with a couple of them, but nothing developed romantically with any, and she was really hoping that Freddie would realize what he had given up and come back to her soon. But he was taking his time, probably in the bed of another girl at his school. Stacy didn't want a romance with anyone but Freddie and besides, the dating scene was just too exhausting. But she was human and did crave some sexual release once in a while that her vibrator just couldn't provide. What she needed was to find a guy who felt the same way -- a relationship that would one day be called "Friends with Benefits."

The women had decided to be roommates again their sophomore year. Freddie's absence was noticed immediately, of course, and so Stacy shared with Paula what all had transpired -- omitting the intimate details but being certain to let Paula know that she would likely be available much more often on Saturday nights to hang out together than she had been while they were freshmen. A couple times a week, and almost always late on Saturday nights, Paula would again hear the soft buzzing of Stacy's vibrator below her and knew that her friend was lonesome for her boyfriend and the intimate touch of a man's body. Paula still took the opportunity to clandestinely join in with her from her bunk above though, and her fingers silently provided her much needed release. "I really need to buy one of those vibrators," she thought, as another orgasm subsided, and she drifted off to sleep.

One dormitory away, two handsome roommates, Tom and Mike, had settled in for another year of school as well. Just like Stacy and Paula, Mike was the gregarious one and Tom was much more shy and reserved. But the guys had become really good friends during their freshman year and were very compatible roommates, so it worked for them as well. At some point early in the Fall, the four met at some random school function and quickly became great friends, spending countless nights hanging out together, sharing laughs and the fun experiences of college. For heartbroken Stacy, it was a welcome distraction from her loneliness for Freddie, and she always enjoyed making new friends anyway. A common theme among the group, however, was the practical jokes that they frequently played on each other, and none of them was spared being the recipient of a well-executed prank at some obscure moment by the others. The four had become nearly as close as they were to their own families and were very thankful to have each other in their lives.

April First was about two months away when Paula had an inspiration. Pulling Mike aside one evening, she began. "Stacy thinks I'm just a shy little bookworm, Mike. I want you to help me with a great April Fool's prank on her. Let's start by being unavailable at the same time without the two of them once in a while, and make it look like we've become a couple. You know, call once in a while. Say sappy things to each other. Stuff like that. Then, tell her that we've gotten engaged. She'll be stunned until we let her off the hook. It'll take some coordination, but will you help me?"

"Do I get to have sex with you during this too, girlfriend?" he asked with a smirk.

"You wish!" Paula retorted, as she punched her friend's chest. "Think we can pull it off?"

"She's pretty smart, but maybe. Worth a try. I'm in, but you have to let me tell Tom or this isn't gonna work." And with that, Paula and Mike became a fake couple in the eyes of their friend. They flirted a bit when the group was together, laughed a little too loudly at each other's lame jokes, and were "unavailable" many evenings, especially on the weekends, leaving Tom and Stacy alone to play backgammon or cards or some other two-person game instead. Stacy noticed, of course. How could she not. But unbeknownst to Paula, Stacy had a prank of her own in the works as well.

The calendar page turned to April and it was time for the big reveal. On the afternoon of the First, the girls were in their room studying as usual. Paula fidgeted for a while and then began. "I have a confession, Stacy. I wasn't always asleep when you and Freddie would come into our room late on Saturday nights. Sometimes... most times... I listened while you two made out. I'm sorry."

"We figured you were probably awake, Paula. That's okay. It was kinda sexy knowing we were being listened to actually, if I have to be honest."

"Can I tell you something really personal and ask you something even more personal?" Paula asked hesitantly.

"Sure. Anything."

"You know I don't have nearly the experience with guys that you do and I'm actually pretty jealous of that. When I listened to what you two were doing, I thought it was pretty hot. And scary. I don't really know much about... sex stuff, and I'm afraid I'm gonna really suck at it." Paula took a carefully timed pause and a deep breath. "We've been keeping it a secret, but... Mike and I have been... seeing each other for the last few weeks and I think we've fallen in love. Last night... he asked me to marry him, and I said yes!" Stacy and Paula reacted like best friends around the globe have reacted time and time again, squealing with delight and warmly hugging each other at the great news.

"That's amazing, Paula! I wondered if something was up with you two but didn't want to jinx it by saying anything. Wow, that moved fast! When's the date?"

"We haven't set a date yet." Then Paula got very serious again. "I'm scared, Stacy. I... don't know how to be intimate with a guy and really want to show Mike how much I love him. Can you... give me some pointers?"

"Wow. I really don't know a lot either, Paula. Still a virgin over here."

"Yeah, but you've been intimate with guys, and I haven't. Would you tell me what you HAVE done, and maybe how to do some of that stuff for Mike? It sounded like you were doing pretty well keeping Freddie happy. Oh, sorry..." Paula realized that she had just accidentally stumbled into an area that probably hurt her friend, but she really wanted to know the details.

Stacy sat there for several long moments as she contemplated how much she was willing to tell her friend. They had shared almost everything with each other over the years, but details of what she had done with guys along the way had been the one thing that she had kept very private. Paula held her breath, hoping that Stacy would start to share.

Stacy began slowly. "I started a lot slower than most of the girls in high school, Paula. First time for anything under the clothes was right after my birthday during our senior year. You were at my party. Remember Bruce? He hung around in my basement until you all had left. Before I knew it, we were making out on the sofa and his hands started unbuttoning my shirt." Stacy blushed a little but kept going. "I figured that I had waited long enough, so I guess I just went with it. Pretty soon my shirt and bra were off and he was sucking on my tits and had his fingers under my skirt. It felt good I suppose, but he had no idea what he was doing either. But I figured if he could touch mine, I could touch his. So, I unzipped his pants and started rubbing his cock. Then he asked me to give him a blow job. I had no idea what that meant and I really don't think he did either, so I just blew air on his dick like I was blowing out a candle." The two women laughed hard at that one. "I mean, they call it a 'blow' job right?!? Anyway, I don't think he had been with a girl before either, and just having my hand on him pushed him over the line and he came all over himself. The stuff shot onto his shirt, on his stomach - I think he even got some on his cheek! I ran to get some toilet paper so he could clean up and then he left before my parents got home. I lit a scented candle to cover up the sex smell. It was fun, I guess, but it was all about him. The next guy was Kent."

Paula's jaw dropped. "Kent? The guy you went to Winter formal with? Wasn't his dad a pastor?"

"Yep. We went parking after the dance. Didn't take long before my tits were out and his pants were open. I jerked him off for a while, but when he asked me to blow him, I still had no idea what I was supposed to do. I guess other girls had done it to him before though, so he put his hand on the back of my head and kind of pushed me toward his dick. He told me to open up my mouth and the next thing I knew, the tip of his cock was in me. He was pretty big and it really didn't fit, so it couldn't go in very far. Hurt my jaw a little, actually. I was still trying to figure out the whole 'blow' thing, so I took a deep breath and blew on his dick like it was a trumpet. He jumped and pulled me off of him. I guess it hurt and it certainly spoiled the mood. He went limp right away and I was really embarrassed. So that ended it and we drove for some ice cream instead. Never went out with him again and I always blushed when I saw him in the hallway at school."

12