Pranking the Prankster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you finally learn how to do it right?" Paula coaxed.

Stacy continued. "Freddie and I took it kinda slow at the beginning, but after a couple of months we graduated to hand stuff. It was pretty much all about his needs. Once in a while he'd use his fingers long enough for me to cum too, but mostly his goal for the evening was for me to jerk him off and then we were just done. I guess my pleasure wasn't a high priority for him. It was frustrating, but I love the guy, so I put out for him. I told you about the night that Freddie told me he wanted to experience other girls, right? I thought that if I gave him more than just a hand job, maybe he'd forget about that. I still wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, but I'd made him cum so many times with my hands by that point that I had a pretty good idea how it all worked."

Paula could feel her own arousal developing but continued to listen to Stacy. "We went parking later that night and I tried using my mouth again after I had jerked him for a while. His penis isn't nearly as big as Kent's, so I could get it into my mouth much more easily. He moaned when I started to lick it and so I just kept doing the same thing over and over and before I knew it, he started to cum. I got a bunch up my nose and in my eye and it stung a lot, but I really wanted it to be good for him, so I kept going until he finally pushed my head away. After that, we kept experimenting with what he liked best. A couple more times and I learned that he really liked it when he came in my mouth, and truthfully, it was so much less messy than having cum flying everywhere! I spit it out at first, but a few days later I blew him in the movie theater and an usher was coming up the aisle, so I just swallowed it. It wasn't nearly as gross as I thought it would be and he seemed to really like that I did it, so I kept swallowing him whenever I gave him head. You probably figured that out, 'cause I never spit it out those nights in our dormroom. If I do say so myself, I got pretty good at giving him blow jobs, Paula!"

"By summer though, Freddie still really wanted to explore those other girls, so I figured I better let him or he would just leave me completely. I went out with a few guys too. Didn't really want any of them, but there was this one guy, Steve, that was pretty nice. We dated a few times and got sexy a couple of times in his car, but he really wasn't my type, so I broke it off. He did tell me that I gave a great BJ! I guess that's a compliment. He really wanted to keep dating me though, but I didn't think it was right to lead him on. I was still hooked on Freddie, I guess. So, there you have it." Stacy ended her story and let it all sink in to her friend.

"I haven't seen Freddie for a long time. Do you think there's a chance you'll get back together?" Paula asked.

"I don't know. I've met up with him a few times to catch up, and we've even made out a couple of times at his apartment, but who knows. I think he's been finding girls who'll let him fuck them and he's liking it -- a lot!" Stacy looked to the floor with a little sadness, but then just shook it off.

"I really want it to be good for Mike and I'm still kinda scared, Stacy." Paula clearly wanted some guidance from her friend.

"I have an idea," Stacy said. "You go and get some food and meet me back here in an hour. I think you're gonna love this!" Paula hugged her friend and stood up, very aware that her panties were soaking wet and hoping that Stacy couldn't see it. Paula would let her in on the joke when she got back, but all that sexy talk had her hornier than she had been in a long, long time. She was going to make a stop at the library and find a remote cubicle where she could give herself some desperately needed relief before the hour was over.

The set up had gone perfectly for Paula's big reveal. It had also gone perfectly for the other April Fool's joke about to be played out that night. "Get over here, now!" Stacy said into the phone. "Don't let her see you!" The big secret in all of this was that, while Mike was an accomplice in Paula's engagement prank, he and Stacy had become Friends-with-Benefits at about a month earlier. When Mike let Stacy in on the secret one night after they were recovering from a couple of intense orgasms, the two conspired to pull off a prank of their own -- on Paula. There was absolutely zero romantic attraction between them, but Mike was a guy who loved eating pussy even more than he loved having his dick sucked, and so for the first time in her sexual life, there was parity in the bed as Stacy would enjoy several trips to Orgasmland under the control of Mike's skilled tongue, and then would give him one of her stellar blow jobs to repay his favors. Mike's cock was a little smaller than Kent's and bigger than Freddie's, but Stacy had learned to handle it expertly and savored every drop of cum that he gave her as she enthusiastically sucked him dry. Then, they would be done, get dressed, and go do whatever two friends do. It was the perfect arrangement for both of them, and now it was Paula's turn to get pranked.

Paula returned to their room right on schedule ready to let Stacy in on her little joke, only to find a very naked male body laying on Stacy's bed with her standing beside him. Naked that is, except for a sheet conveniently covering his face so that Paula couldn't tell who he was. She stopped cold, uncertain what she should do.

"Come in and close the door, Paula. And take a seat," Stacy commanded as she guided her friend to a chair next to the bed. "I have a confession, Paula. I'd been missing the sex with Freddie, and I couldn't find anyone who I liked nearly as much, but I have my needs too, so I found a friend who also was interested in just having no-strings-attached-sex with me. Neither of us want a relationship but the sex is fantastic! Meet Mr. X, my hook-up buddy." Paula had never seen a naked man before, and once again her pussy betrayed her lust.

Stacy continued. "You said that you wanted to know how to give Mike pleasure, so I called Mr. X over to let me show you how to do it. I want you to watch as closely as you want to and ask me any questions that you have. Neither of us mind." With that, Stacy reached out and gently took his flaccid cock in her hand. "This is how they look most of the time. It would be pretty funny if they were always erect!" Stacy started to gently rub and squeeze, and Mr. X's cock started to respond as expected. "See how quickly it's getting hard? It won't take long before we can start having some real fun with it. Want to touch?" Paula tentatively reached out a finger and traced the length of his nearly full erection from his balls to his glans. She was tentative, but her curiosity was an even stronger driver. Paula felt the softness of his skin and the hardness of his erection as her finger circled him, and she saw a small droplet of liquid forming on his tip. "Now, wrap your fingers around it and start to pump him," Stacy directed. Paula was in a trance and so just did as she was told. She was actually doing it! She had a real cock in her hand and she was actually stroking it -- and by the movements she was seeing in his body, she was doing a pretty good job of it!

Stacy smiled and leaned toward him. "Guys love blow jobs, Paula. Here's how to do it." Stacy opened her mouth and started to enthusiastically suck, lick, and fondle his cock and balls under Paula's watchful eyes. Mr. X's cock was now at full mast, and Stacy's mouth took as much of it in as her mouth could tolerate. Paula was amazed at her friend's abilities and at her total lack of inhibition. "Want to try it?"

Paula froze. Was she really being offered the chance to suck on a real penis? Hesitantly she moved forward and tentatively took his tip into her mouth. "Now, suck and lick him anywhere and everywhere!" Once again, Paula did what Stacy commanded and surrendered her oral cherry to the anonymous dick in her mouth. After a couple of minutes, Stacy stopped her. "I want to show you a couple more tricks before we make him pop, okay?" Paula reluctantly stopped, wondering what else Stacy could possibly show her.

Stacy held Mr. X's penis in her hand, her index finger pointing just below his glans. "Right here is the frenulum, and its super sensitive -- kind of like your clit. If I just keep rubbing him here, he'll cum pretty quickly. It's magic, Paula! Also, guys love it when you play with their balls -- gently of course, 'cause they're pretty sensitive too. Use both your mouth and your hands to stimulate him every way you can. And look him in the eyes once in a while, but mostly, be enthusiastic and make him really believe that you want him to cum even more than he wants to. I guarantee he'll love it!"

Stacy lifted his balls and he instinctively spread his legs for her. "Between his balls and his ass is his peritoneum. It's really sensitive too. Don't forget that spot." Stacy lowered her mouth onto him again and continued the demonstration of her skills to her friend. Mr. X's hips were starting to grind a bit and his breathing was getting more labored. Paula recognized that he sounded a little like Freddie had sounded below her in the bunks before he orgasmed for Stacy. "Now, you try it." Paula didn't have to be asked twice, and she almost lunged at his dick as she took control. Mr. X was in Heaven! Stacy was an amazing oral artist, and it was clear that Paula was a fast learner! "Okay Paula, stop now, I have a couple last things to show you." The disappointment on Paula's face was evident. She was savoring every nuance of her lessons and was anxious for the final event. But she reluctantly pulled back, leaving his penis twitching before her.

"After you've gotten to know a new cock really well, there are a couple more things you can do, but this is the advanced course. The first is the deep throat. This one takes practice. Mr. X here is a little on the bigger size, so it might be tough for you to do. It was a lot easier with Freddie, 'cause he was quite a bit smaller, but let me show you." Stacy positioned herself carefully over his cock and, after taking a deep breath, slowly plunged all of his member deeply into her throat, her lips finding a home next to his retracted balls and his pubic hair tickling her chin a little. After going in and out a few times, she stopped and again offered him to Paula.

"I don't think I can do that," Paula protested. "I have a pretty strong gag reflex. Maybe I can learn someday, but this is pretty overwhelming as is it!"

"It'll come with practice. Okay, last one." Stacy reached into her nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant, smearing a little on the middle finger of her right hand. "Guys have a thing called the prostate, and it's super sensitive, especially when he's really aroused, like Mr. X here is. You need some lube though because you can only get at it by sticking your finger in his asshole. Have you ever seen a guy cum, Paula?" She shook her head no. Mr. X spread his legs a little more and pulled his legs up a bit exposing his anus to the women. Stacy slid her lubed finger inside of him and began to massage his prostate as she used her right hand to continue stroking his cock and her mouth on his glans to give him the full effect. Pausing briefly, "Now watch!" Stacy took full command of the penis in front of her and the prostate behind it and gave him everything she had. Paula watched, awestruck as his moaning started, his balls contracted tightly before her, and his stomach muscles began to clench. Stacy finally pulled her mouth away but continued to vigorously stimulate him. His penis swelled just a bit more -- its rigidity now at its apex. Then, with grunting sounds that she had only heard from Freddie before, Paula watched as rope after rope of white cum shot from his penis onto his belly and onto Stacy's talented hand. His body shook with pleasure and the girls just watched the spectacle that they had created, both more than a little proud of what their efforts had just made happen for him. Mr. X finally relaxed as his balls finished emptying their load, and he fell back onto the bed, spent.

"Holy shit!" was all Paula could say. "That was amazing!"

Stacy leaned forward and scooped up a large strand of the sticky liquid onto her fingers. "Stick out your tongue, Paula." Once again, she did as commanded and accepted the offered reward as Stacy dribbled it onto her tongue. "Tastes okay, doesn't it! And it's actually good for you. I almost always have a guy cum in my mouth and then swallow it all, but you had to see what it looks like when he's orgasming for you." Paula leaned forward and licked what remained of his seed off of his chest.

"Let's let him rest a minute. So, what was your big surprise?" Stacy asked.

"Umm, well, April Fool's? Mike and I aren't really engaged. We just wanted to pull one over on you. I think we succeeded! But right now I'm feeling more than a little bit guilty that you would do such intimate stuff in front of me thinking that I needed a sex lesson." Paula was extremely aroused and equally embarrassed by what she had just witnessed.

"You DID need a sex lesson, Paula! It's about time that you started getting it going with the guys. I have a surprise for you too." With that, Stacy pulled the sheet away from Mr. X's face and there, staring back at Paula with a very satisfied look on his face, was none other than Mike.

Paula jumped back, clearly stunned by who she was seeing and knowing what they had both just done to him. Her mind was spinning. "Relax! Mike and I decided about three months ago to become fuck-buddies, and he let me in on your little prank. I couldn't resist pulling one over on you too! Besides, I think you had some fun too, right?" Stacy and Mike just grinned at her.

Nothing was said for a long moment. Finally, Paula spoke. "You win, Stacy. I'm a little pissed off that you even somehow managed to get my make-believe boyfriend into your bed, though! Damn! I really wish I had your confidence. Well, you two enjoy each other. Thanks, I guess." Paula started to stand.

"Paula, Freddie called me this morning. He wants to give it one more try. Says he made a huge mistake and wants me back. He probably didn't have the success with the ladies that he expected to, but I still love him and besides, it's not like I've just been sitting around either. Sorry Mike. I think this is the end of our little arrangement. I don't know if Freddie's the one, but I guess he'll do for now. Who knows, Paula. I have a feeling that there's a much better guy waiting out there for me right now. Maybe I even already know him! Maybe he'll show up in my life soon!" Out of the corner of her eye, Paula saw a pin let loose from the corner of a small photo tacked to Stacy's cork board by her desk, and that photo of one of her guy friends from another state tipped and started to swing on the lone remaining pin.

Paula smiled. "Maybe he will, Stacy. Maybe he will."

"It's been a great few weeks, Stacy! More fun than I ever could have imagined!" Mike said, as he pulled his pants back on. His eyes turned toward Paula and a question was asked and answered silently between them.

"Come on, you big stud!" Paula said as she reached out her hand to the man whose cock she had just sucked. "How about you help me work on improving my oral skills! Stacy says you know a thing or two about how to use your tongue too!" With the remainder of his clothing in his left hand and hers in his right, the two ran down the hallway in search of the privacy of Mike's room.

"Maybe Tom's home tonight too!" Paula said with a mischievous smile.

12