Pranking the Teacher's Hot Wife

Story Info
Tutoring failing students gave them access to his wife.
4.6k words
4.35
24.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRender
SirRender
130 Followers

Brain, Cliff and Victor sat around the dining table of their high school math teacher Mr. McClellan. All three boys were trouble students who had been held back one year already and were in eminent danger of failing yet another class and not graduating for the second time. Although they were just eighteen and nineteen years of age, all three also had criminal records; Brian had been charged with burglary and armed robbery, Cliff had been suspended from school for drug possession, and Victor had a DUI and had been suspended for cheating on school exams, which led to him being held back a year.

Mr. McClellan took the initiative to try reaching out and helping the boys to succeed. If he could manage to get them to pass his class, they would have just enough credits to graduate. The boys had varying degrees of interest in graduating, though when they were put together the lowest common denominator usually overruled any individual effort for improvement. By tutoring them in his home, Mr. McClellan hoped to better control their distractions and tangents.

Mrs. McClellan, however, did not help the situation. The boys were uncertain how a boring math teacher scored such a fox. His missus had an attractive face, a nice body and the biggest tits the guys had ever seen outside of a nudie mag or porn video--certainly the biggest tits they had seen in real life. What's more, she appeared to be completely aloof about it, wearing loose-hanging and low-cut tops. During their tutoring sessions she would sometimes be cleaning up the house in the other room and giving them a great look at her hanging breasts while she bent over the kitchen counter or the coffee table in the living room. But she wasn't making eye contact or kissy faces or even really acknowledging them at all. She gave no hint of showing off--it's just the way she dressed and she didn't make a big deal about it.

Brian Davis was tall at around six feet but of stocky build. He had sandy blond hair, gray eyes and a light complexion. He had several small tattoos over one arm--two on the bicep which were mostly covered when he wore short sleeves, and one on his forearm just below the elbow.

Cliff Langer was shorter than Brian at five feet nine inches, of leaner and trimmer build, with dark brown skin, raven black hair in tightly-wound cornrows and brown eyes.

Victor Gonzalez was the tallest of the bunch, at six feet one inch, with a strong athletic build, black hair, brown eyes and a natural tanned skin tone. He was covered in tattoos across both arms, his back and half of his neck.

But Mrs. McClellan... her skin was fair and unblemished; untouched by needle and ink. The boys could be quite certain of that as they frequently saw significant portions of her body as she busied herself in the background, bending over or stretching, while her husband tried to focus them on understanding basic high school math.

Among all the guys, Brian possibly harbored the strongest desires for his teacher's wife, and set the plan in motion for them to have her. He loved large, natural breasts and found himself incredibly aroused by the idea of a woman doing housework while nude or semi-nude. He also fantasized about having a hot girl mistake him to be her boyfriend and obliviously letting him fuck her.

Victor was into the idea of sex with married women and also had fantasies of fucking a hot girl who mistook him for her husband. He also would not be above the idea of blackmailing a woman into sexual servitude.

And Cliff... well he liked the risk of being caught in the act, and fantasized about blackmailing a woman for sex.

In a show of uncharacteristic ingenuity, the guys worked together to get Mrs. McClellan in the sack without her knowing she was fucking her husband's students.

They obtained a silk blindfold, a pair of faux leather handcuffs and a ball gag. These they kept stashed in their book bags which they brought to Mr. McClellan's house every afternoon for tutoring. Then they waited for the right time. It took a couple of weeks but one afternoon Mr. McClellan left them to work on their homework and he left his cell phone on the kitchen counter.

Cliff quietly got up, watching out for any sign of their teacher or his wife, and snagged the phone. The three of them huddled around while he set about sending a text message from their teacher's phone to his wife. Scrolling through the contacts list, Brian asked, "What's her name?"

Victor quickly answered, "Mrs. McClellan."

"Don't be a dumbass," chided Cliff. "He'd have her listed by her first name. He doesn't call her Mrs. McClellan."

"Okay, so what is her name?" asked Brian.

Victor said, "I think he called her... was it Pat?"

A moment's scrolling and Brian responded, "Nope, not here."

"Patty, maybe?" Cliff offered.

Reading over the list again, Brian spelled out, "P a t t i. Found her!"

Victor sneered, "Not i, stupid, y."

"I'm reading it off the screen!" Brian said too loudly, gesturing at the device.

Cliff warned, "Shut up, both of you. Quiet so they don't neither one of them hear us."

"Okay, so Cliff you go and put the stuff on her bed and I'll send the message as soon as you get back."

Cliff dug out the bondage items and hurried out of the kitchen and down the hall to the McClellan's bedroom, which he entered carefully and quietly, set the items on one pillow, then hurriedly tiptoed back to the kitchen. Two seconds later he heard their teacher's phone make a sound like something being whooshed away. He gathered in close to his accomplices and read what Brian had typed.

"Babe," the message began, "these guys r giving me a headache and I need too relax why don't u go in the bedroom strip down and put on the items I left u. Ill come in between lessons while they do homework to play with u."

Victor asked, "How will we know if she's actually done it?"

Brian said, "In a few minutes I'll say I need to use the bathroom and I'll check in on her, then report back. If I call you a dipshit it'll mean she didn't go for it, but if I call you a idiot then she did."

"Fuck you man, why you gonna call me a dipshit and an idiot? Just flash a sign."

Cliff said, "No, it's perfect! Mr. McClellan won't suspect nothing. We're always calling each other names."

Their teacher returned a couple of minutes later to find the guys in a bunch. They scattered to their seats when they heard him clear his throat, and Brian quickly stuffed the cell phone into his left pocket along with his own phone. The teacher silently studied the counter top, then patted his front and back pockets before beginning a systematic but mute search for his phone.

Another minute later and Mr. McClellan's phone made a notification sound in Brian's pocket. The guy went stiff and turned white, feeling he had been caught. Their teacher returned quickly to the room and asked, "Was that my phone? Did anyone hear where that came from?" Brian tried to be sly as he put just his fingertips into his left pocket. The two phones were different sizes and had distinctly different cases, so he felt confident he knew which was his, and he pulled it out, silently saying, "Thank you Jesus" as he saw he had chosen correctly.

"Naw, it's mine. My ho is wondering where I'm at. Should I reply?"

Mr. McClellan shook his head. "No, there'll be time for that later. Right now focus on your school work. You boys have got to pass my class."

Brian shrugged and returned his phone to the same pocket. Now if Mr. McClellan's phone went off again, he realized he could still claim it was his own and not his teacher's.

Several minutes passed and Brian announced that he really needed to pee. Mr. McClellan waved him toward the hallway. Brian went as far as the bathroom door, then began to walk with purposeful quiet the rest of the way to the couple's bedroom at the end of the hall. Meanwhile he checked his teacher's phone and saw the reply from his wife saying that she would be ready and waiting. Peeking through the partly open doorway, he needed to bite the back of his hand to keep from cheering with joy.

Lying on her back on the bed was a nearly naked Patti McClellan, her eyes covered by a satin blindfold, her mouth plugged with a ball gag, and her wrists cuffed together with the faux leather strap between them looped through a post in their wood headboard. She wore a dark red lace bra which barely contained her breasts and a pair of cotton panties in a blue and pale yellow floral pattern.

She had a little bit of a belly bump and small love handles, and her breasts were more magnificent than any image his fantasies could have conjured. He reckoned they had to be full D cups, perhaps DD, E or maybe F. Brian's cock was immediately straining against his underpants and denim jeans, and he had to put one hand down inside to rearrange himself to avoid injury.

One other thing which caught Brian's eye made him truly wonder whether the woman was even aware of her sexiness--the bedroom window's curtains were partly open! Anybody passing by on the street and looking in might see her.

He tiptoed into the room, carefully slipped out of his worn down slip on shoes, and gallantly pulled the curtains closed. He then turned his lecherous gaze back to the oblivious woman who appeared to also be wearing headphones and making small head motions in time with the music playing in her ears. He quickly disrobed and approached the foot of the bed, first getting onto his knees then lying himself down along her smooth, fair legs. His pulse was deafening in his ears as he took one leg in his hands and began to kiss his way up from her shin to her outer thigh.

Of course she was gagged, so he could not tell whether the heavily muffled noises she made were encouraging or discouraging, but he figured her legs were free to kick and she was not kicking, so she must be okay with it.

He kissed her inner thigh which made her seem to giggle and she squirmed a little. He kissed her there again, then kissed the opposite inner thigh, and she repeated her reaction. Brian slowly let out a breath to steel himself, took firm hold of her panty waist and pulled them down her legs to her ankles, where she finished the job by kicking them off the bed. He could now see from her neatly trimmed bush that she was a natural blonde and liked a simple bikini wax. His own girlfriend kept hers hairless, so he tenderly patted Patti's furry mound with the palm of one hand more for the experience than anything else; it was warm, soft, inviting and bouncy like a little feather pillow.

But he had come for two things, and he knew his time was limited. He slid up in between her thighs and rather forcefully tugged down the lacy cups of her bra to fully expose her tits. Each mound was capped with a large and perky nub of a nipple and her areolas were easily the diameter of fifty cent coins. His mouth watered and he lowered his face to her chest and began sucking and licking one enormous nipple.

Meanwhile he undid his jeans and got them down to below his butt so that he could position his penis head at Patti's pussy lips. He slurped on her nipple while readying himself for the main event. His cock ached for release and he hadn't even penetrated her yet.

In his youthful exuberance, he thrust into her and began moving his hips like an old timey water pump. Her warm pussy felt so inviting, and her nipple tasted like sweet honey on his tongue, that he wound up spewing his heavy load inside of her after less than a minute of fucking. It felt fantastic but was over far too soon. He cursed himself for not being able to hold out any longer. Before getting up, he gave both of her tits a quick squeeze.

In the kitchen, Victor announced that as soon as Brian got back he was going to need to pee, too. Cliff chimed in, "I've got to go more than you do." This began a hail storm of insults and colorful similes for how desperately each needed to go do what Brian was doing. Then Brian returned. Both of the other teens looked expectantly at his face, but instead of a wide grin he seemed sour.

Victor called out,"Hey, dumbass. Everyone come out okay?"

"Kiss my ass, dork," Brian replied.

"Dork? How lame is that?" Cliff laughed. "You usually call us dipshits or idiots."

It took a moment but Brian's face finally seemed to register what he was getting at. "Oh yeah, you're both idiots," he said, and sat down at the table to tackle his homework.

Cliff and Victor both jumped up from the table--Victor's chair falling over with a loud clatter--and began to jockey for position through the door to the hallway.

"Hey hey hey!" shouted Mr. McClellan. "One at a time, guys. Victor called it first, so Cliff sit down and wait your turn." The teens all secretly sniggered at knowing that their teacher was unwittingly deciding in which order they would have sex with his wife.

Victor went into the bathroom but two seconds later stuck out his head to verify that the coast was clear, then made his way to the master bedroom where he found the object of their desire waiting completely nude and dutifully blind, mute, restrained on the bed and evidently deaf as she had headphones on. He shed all of his clothing quickly, then rolled onto the bed beside her. Patti turned her face toward him and made some muffled and incoherent sounds which he ignored.

He slid one arm under her and rolled her slightly toward him, holding her close. With his free hand he took one of her ample breasts and lowered his mouth to encircle the wide areola, then closed his lips around the erect nub of her nipple. He sucked like a vacuum. After a moment he worked the nipple in between his teeth and applied just a tiny bit of pressure, which made her body squirm. He then began to flick the tip of his tongue across her tender nipple, back and forth several times, which made her squirm some more.

He let her heavy breast go, but kept suckling on the nipple, and moved his hand to between her thighs where he began rubbing down and up either side of her clitoris. She responded by spreading her legs wider. He spent a few seconds rubbing in circles around her clit before sliding first one and then a second finger into her moist slit.

After finger banging her for a while, he laid her back on the bed and used both hands to loosen her ball gag, which he pulled out and left hanging around her neck. She got out, "Oh god yes, this is so hot honey," before he sealed her mouth with his and engaged in a long, passionate kiss. He separated and positioned himself between her thighs. After they had both caught their breath, she said in a loud whisper, "Stop teasing me, baby. I need an orgasm so bad."

He placed one finger over her lips to quiet her, even though her verbal encouragement to what she still believed was her husband was getting him really excited. In a moment she would know it was not her husband--Victor's cock was quite long and very thick, and he planned to give her the full shaft--so back in went the ball gag before she could cry out in surprise at his size.

Then he fucked her, starting slow and shallow but pushing in further with each thrust and picking up speed as the feel of her tight pussy around his cock drove him wild. Bed springs creaked as he jackhammered her dripping pussy. Her moans may have been muffled, but they were clearly moans of pleasure. In a haze of ecstasy himself, he lost track of time. He might have been fucking her for two minutes or ten. Watching her big natural breasts bounce and roll as he plowed her in her husband's bed was finally too much, though, and he came with a series of barely restrained grunts. He felt four solid loads ejected into her womb before he collapsed on top of her to catch his breath again. Then, realizing that he had lost track of the time, he hurriedly dressed and tiptoed back to the hallway bathroom where he splashed some water on his face and flushed the toilet for effect.

At last it was Cliff's turn. Cliff also released her ball gag, but only so he could push the head of his dark brown penis into her mouth. He was overjoyed that she willingly began licking all around it, and he very nearly came right there, but he pulled out, thought about baseball for a moment, and got down to business in her inviting and thoroughly wet pussy.

"I'm surprised you're hard again already," she cooed. "Not as big and stiff but still pretty hard."

Loving that even though she had been fucked twice in the past twelve or so minutes; loving the sight of her tied to the bed and the sight of her massive DD tits bouncing with each thrust; loving the sight of her furry blonde pussy swallowing his black cock; loving the feel of her tight pussy around his shaft, Cliff shuddered and climaxed quickly, spraying the inside of her pussy with his semen.

It was shortly after the boys had all regrouped in the kitchen that they realized they didn't have an exit plan. Who had the key to unlock the cuffs before Mr. McClellan found her that way? Who was going to risk being in the room to release her, where she might remove the blindfold and discover the truth? But they couldn't leave her there or her husband would find her and know what had happened. They needed to do something.

They dug in their bags and located the key to the cuffs, then played two rounds of rock-paper-scissors to choose the loser. Vince lost and excused himself from the dining room saying that he guessed he hadn't quite finished in the bathroom. Back in the bedroom, he allowed himself one quick grope of Patti's tits before placing the key into one of her hands. She closed her fingers around it, then twisted herself up trying to get at the lock. He put a hand around hers and helped guide her to a clean docking, then tweaked one of her nipples before quickly exiting.

* * *

A few days later when the boys were next at the McClellan's residence for tutoring, they tried their best to not seem too excited in Patti's presence. However she made this extremely difficult for them.

For one thing, she was wearing the loosest, off-the-shoulder top she could wear without the garment falling right off her, and a skirt so short that her pink silky panties showed every time she bent the slightest bit forward, which she did a lot of while dusting the coffee table, end tables, lamps and while rearranging books and magazines on the coffee table after the dusting was done.

At one point while her husband's back was to her and all three guys were facing in her direction, she seemed to look straight at them, stand up tall and shrug her shoulders until that loose strapless top of hers did in fact slide down her chest and expose both of her magnificent, braless breasts. She then looked surprised, forming her lips into an "o" and bringing her hands up to the sides of her face like some mid-century pinup girl before shimmying her top back up to cover her mounds.

A while later, Patti told her husband that she was in the mood for Chinese for dinner and wanted it from that place they loved which was several miles away, but she didn't feel like going out to dine and she wasn't in the mood for driving herself. Mr. McClellan nodded and told her that he would pick some up later, but she stood close in front of him, pouted and adjusted his shirt collar, then told him she hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch and she was pretty hungry.

"I'm in the middle of tutoring," he argued. "I can't go right now."

Patti glanced around him at the guys sitting at the table who pretended to be busy reading their textbooks. With a dismissive wave she told him, "Oh them. They'll be working at that for a while. Face it, they aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. You go; I'll make sure they stay busy while you're away."

Their teacher put his hands into his pants pockets, glanced over his shoulder at the eighteen year olds then turned back to his wife and let out a slow exhale. "Okay, fine. Just... make sure they stay focused. And don't let them give you any crap about leaving early or taking a break." With that he went for his keys from the hall and left through the inside door to the garage. Patti walked into the living room and watched through the front window until she saw his car drive away up the street.

SirRender
SirRender
130 Followers
12