Pranking the Teacher's Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then returned to the kitchen brandishing a flash memory card. "So," she began and then paused. "Did you guys know that we video our lovemaking? Well imagine my surprise the other day after having some of the best teasing and sex of my life to go and watch the video and find that I wasn't making love to my husband at all."

"Who... were you making love to?" asked Cliff, who was so in shock by this turn of events that he wasn't sure whether or not he should try calling her bluff.

"Oh, I think you all know quite well who I shared my bed with. And if you don't want my husband to ever find out, then you'll do a few things for me."

All three guys looked on with their jaws dropped. Was she blackmailing them? Was that possible? Was it legal?

"My husband will be gone for at least twenty five minutes, so shut your mouths, get over here and get those pants off." With that she tugged her top down which caused her jiggly big boobs to spring forth like a jack in the box. The guys needed no further encouragement.

In the middle of the kitchen, Patti got on her knees on the white linoleum floor and began commentating on each of their dicks as they were brought out to play. "Oh ho, long and thick, I definitely remember you. And this one... this one is so good and long. Mmm, and my first black dick--also good and thick."

Patti took hold of Brian's long cock and Cliff's shorter but fatter one while Victor, who was both long and thick, stood in front and fed his cock to her hungry, watering mouth. While she began to suck and slobber along his shaft, she stroked the other two. After a minute or so she turned her oral attention to Cliff. He let out a whimper, never having imagined that a gorgeous babe--and a blonde white one at that--would be eagerly sucking his cock in her own kitchen while her husband was away on business which she sent him to do.

Victor, having avoided her grasping free hand reaching out to pump his cock, moved behind her, reached in under her arms and groped her breasts, meanwhile guiding her to her feet. She made some incorent noises with her mouth stuffed with Cliff's thick black dick and reached back with her free hand--the other one still stroking Brian's long, slender cock--to kind of swat Victor away. What Victor saw, though, was her apparently motioning toward her panties, which was the idea he had anyway. He stopped groping her tits and took a firm grip on the waistband of her panties to pull them down her smooth legs.

Patti stood now in only her heels, a micro skirt which hid absolutely nothing in her bent-over position, and her loose white top hanging uselessly around her waist. Her moist pussy was spread and waiting, and Victor quickly filled it.

So now the little white suburban housewife was getting spit roasted between a black cock and a Mexican one, and she was moaning in pleasure.

"So, we're not very bright," said Victor. "Seems we were bright enough to fool you into fucking us, and big enough to make you come back for more. He took hold of both of her wrists and held her arms straight out behind her, using them for leverage to pull her backward onto himself as he thrust forward.

Brian was taking the opportunity to stroke and squeeze her hanging tits.

The back and forth went on for several minutes before Victor finally tensed, grunted and unloaded his balls deep into Patti's pussy. He fell back onto a chair, totally spent, and Brian took his place. He liked what he had seen his fellow school flunky doing, and held Patti by the wrists to also pull her backward onto him as he fucked her. Seconds later Cliff cursed that he didn't get a chance to fuck her pussy and Patti began to choke on his hot semen pumping into the back of her mouth and throat. As he pulled out, thick streams of cum mixed with spit stretched between her lips and tongue and his cock, then snapped under their own weight and fell to the floor.

Brian, preferring to see his lover's tits while he fucked her, took advantage of now being the only guy left standing to bring her upright, turn her around and back her against the wall. He lifted one of her thighs to the side and pressed into her, driving his long cock into her pussy while he passionately kissed her neck and shoulders. She credit out to keep it up, that she was so close to cumming now and she loved having her neck kissed. Meanwhile he squeezed her butt with one hand and pawed at her tits with the other. He was fucking furiously, losing all sense, and her breathy encouragement was driving him wild.

"Oh God! Oh God oh God oh God!" Patti cried as she climaxed. Soon Brian had at last had enough and came inside her.

The sound of the garage door opening sent all four of them scurrying, trying to put on their clothes and wipe up semen from the floor.

At the next tutoring session, Patti told the guys that each time they came over, if they could find a way to convince her husband, their teacher, to leave the house for a while, then they could all fuck again. And if not, then she was done with teasing them.

12