All Comments on 'Prankster Sisters'

by Fenrils

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Word choices?

Shutter = a window covering or camera aperture

Shudder = an involuntary series of muscle contractions

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
seriously ???

about the only good thing is your story was not filled with grammatical errors, the parents must be completely clueless to not see at least one of the many ridiculous pranks and for him not to bitch slap them both into next week means for him being on the wrestling team is a total wuss...sorry but I give this story 2 - 2 1/2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karma

I hate to say it but give me more, wish I would have had his courage, with the cunts in my house

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Not Enough

He really needs to do more after all they have done to him. I know it's just a hot sex story but the things they did to him and his parents not believing him is crazy, I have so many scenarios floating in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

What a WIMP

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Weak ass story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
What the Fuck?

Obviously Emma seemed to have a change of heart about Dan,but Anna apparently was still the bitch she was before even declaring war on him.Honestly I wish Dan had beat the shit out of Anna and got Emma to help him,so they could make Anna pay dearly.

Truth-be-told this story needs to continue as it seems unfinished,and make both the Twins pay for all the years they tortured their Brother.Oh and make it extra good and somehow think of something to cause the girls to get pregnant by their brother Dan,like something to neutralize birth control,so they carry his babies,that would be a perfect prank they would have to live with forever.Please make it so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreadful.

Not quite the worst of the month so far but close.

This shit is a clue to your level of maturity: " It was nine inches long and as thick around as a soda can......."

Can it and write a proper story with some credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
His sisters are right

He is a pathetic loser.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingabout 3 years ago

Shuddered, dammit!! You shutter a goddamned window!

KinkyKingKinkyKingabout 3 years ago

Good sex scenes and imagery.

Now while some are being overly rude, the story itself is a little weak. But this is porn, I've seen acting worst than this and overall I enjoy the story and the fun that came with it.

Keep it up, ur doing great, esspecially for your first story and ignore the assholes.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Did I get that right? He fucked Emma twice, and filled her twice with cum?

And he fucked Anna in the ass once?

He had to fill both Emma and Anna with sperm. The joke on them, was that they both got pregnant. :)

Unscripted.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

No , not a good story.

cristiangs07cristiangs07almost 2 years ago

No, it's not a good story, but it's not the worst either.

I also wonder if all these rude people read Shakespeare over breakfast, considering it's also not the worst thing I've read here, plus most of these rude people don't even bother to show a username to comment.

I also don't understand the comments that call the protagonist a cowardly loser, I guess the man should be crazy and violent and end up in jail according to these people. By the way, wise people, being bullied from childhood can cause severe trauma and make you cowardly towards your bullies, it's called fear and it's a natural reaction in a decent human being. So is the violence in these cases, and considering that he found his sisters having sex with each other, his reaction was sexual violence in this case.

I'll admit that fucking his sisters isn't much of a joke either, considering he could have gotten them pregnant or his parents could have caught him in the act and then he'd have to explain himself, but this is Literotica, people.

I guess your general idea is that his sisters harassed him to get the reaction they finally got from him, but if you continue the story, at some point they should realize the damage they really caused.

Maybe he tried to harm himself at some point and they see it, and while he expects more laughter and humiliation, he gets something he didn't expect, his sisters realizing how far they went by humiliating him, with nice make-up sex at the end. His sisters could also start to really help him learn to defend himself against bullying, they certainly owe him.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Feels like it lacks closure, and the sisters are basically over the top evil. Seriously being utter cunts just because he wasn't a dick back to them? What kind of family members are like that? Without any seeming reason or backstory, it just feels cartoonish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd rather stick my dick in a wasp's nest than into either of these two horrible harpies. It doesn't matter how hot they look, they are odious to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good hate fuck story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not to my taste, several hate-fucks nearly indistinguishable from rape, and anal rape of one of them, at that. the sisters have no discernible good qualities other than looks, and that actually tends not to be attractive. This was not particularly sexy, either.

You did get across how hateful the sisters were, and the brother's impotent (mostly, until the end) fury. Of course, the sisters' big reveal could have lead other ways, but, it is your story. I know you can write...

It's your world, fill it the way you need to fill it!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Shit story by a shit author who has only ever seen a girl named in porn. Who the fuck laughs while getting raped? What parents would tolerate the girls destroying their brother's property? Nothing remotely arousing in this trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenrils@Fenrils
I am a software engineer by training so pretty new to writing, especially fiction. Hope at least some of you enjoy my fledgling attempts at smut.