Prankster Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's this for a prank, then?" I growled before reaching out and grabbing Anna's ankle. I pulled her towards me as she squirmed and continued to laugh at me. They had broken something inside of me and now I was going to break them.

Anna tried weakly to struggle free, but I was at least double her size and no longer playing. I yanked on her more roughly, causing her to yelp in pain and roll over onto her stomach. In the same moment, I grabbed Emma and forced her on to her sister, stacking the two on top of each other. Then I wrapped a hand over their stacked shoulders and pushed my weight down, pinning Anna face down under Emma, who stared into my eyes with a condescending glee.

"You are hurting my shoulder." Emma said, still with a snide tone to her voice.

I grabbed hold of their thighs and slid their bodies to the edge of the bed, placing myself between their jiggling legs. My eyes were drawn to Emma's wet cunt. The pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart, and the lips fluttered slightly from earlier attention.

"What's it like seeing one in real life?" Emma mocked, drawing a muffled laugh from Anna who followed up saying, "You have to tell me if he gets his little baby virgin dick out."

I sneered at Emma, who continued to smirk at me like she wasn't lying naked, and utterly helpless in front of me. Shifting forward, I redoubled my weight on their pinned shoulders causing them both to groan and then with my other hand I slapped Emma's pert left breast. She cried out in pain as it jiggled for a moment before stilling, Anna laughed as her sister was abused atop her.

"Is that all you got?" Emma taunted, using her arm that wasn't pinned to push against me uselessly. I slapped her again, and again, each time eliciting a cry from her, but her expression would return to derision an instant later. Her breasts grew red as I slapped and molested them aggressively. As I did her cries took on a noticeable heat, more akin to a cry of pleasure than pain.

"Do you like that bitch?" I growled.

"You're a pussy!" She spat back, scratching at my chest with her nails hard enough to draw blood. Ignoring her scratching, I reached down and unbuckled my pants, letting them fall to the floor with a loud clunk.

"Figures you would have a tiny cock." She sneered, but her wide eyes betrayed her. The words fueled my rage even though I knew that from spending enough time on the internet and in locker rooms with other men that my cock was far from small. It was nine inches long and as thick around as a soda can, and I was going to break my sisters with it. I leaned over the stacked bitches and wrapped my free hand around Emma's neck. She let out a gasp as I put pressure on it, and her desperate clawing at my chest grew more frenzied, but her expression remained a smug scoff, like she didn't believe I would do it. My hips thrust forward, stabbing at her sex but sliding up along her lips instead of inside her wetness.

"He doesn't even know where the hole is." Emma choked through her constricted airway, sending Anna into a fit of laughter, enraged I pressed harder on their shoulders. Twice more I thrust hard at her sex before on the third thrust, I split her, finding my cock surrounded by a wet, warm and welcoming embrace. Emma's watery eyes were wide and for a few moments her expression changed to a slight grimace and her struggling stopped.

"Tell me when it's in." She taunted, re-plastering that smug smile of hers onto her face but remaining complacent. A primal part of me wanted to choke her harder, to shut her up, but her neck felt so delicate in my hands that it warded me off. Instead, I pulled out and then slammed back into her, grunting as she yelped. Her cunt willing or not, clenched around my cock, and the lips of her pussy grabbed at my shaft as it retreated only to then part easily for its return. My balls slapped against Emma's thighs and Anna's ass as both of their bodies jiggled and jostled from the force.

My cock was twitching uncontrollably as I neared my limit after only a few dozen rapid, jarring thrusts. A guttural grunt escaped my lips as I embedded my cock as deeply into my sister as I could, using her throat to shove her harder onto me. I trembled and with a final hard twitch unloaded into her womb, sending shot after shot of my seed deep inside her.

"Holy shit, he's already cuming." Emma said with a disbelieving tone.

"What a loser." Anna replied.

"Even from our little bitch brother, I was hoping for more."

I ignored their words as I thrust a last few times, pumping what remained of my cocks will into my sister. The ecstasy that filled my body was unlike anything I had experienced, and I wanted more. I looked down at Emma with a smirk on my face.

"Pathetic." Emma spat when my focus returned to her. "Get off me so I can use a dildo to achieve what you never could."

My hold on her neck had faltered during my orgasm, and she was taking advantage of that. I tightened my grip again and slowly ground my hips against her, bringing my cock back to attention easily in her velvet hole.

"Let's see about that." I muttered.

"Just give up, you're useless." She rasped.

I used my legs to spread her legs wider, released my grip on their shoulders, ripped off my shirt and pressed down on top of them using my weight to pin them to the bed. My now freed hand reached around Emma and to Anna's breast. It pinched her nipple, drawing a yelp and giggling from her. Emma's body was warm and sweaty against my now exposed chest and her erect nipples played enticingly against my abs. She wrapped her now freed arms around my lower back, digging her nails into my flesh.

With my new position, I resumed moving, pressing down hard against Emma each time I thrust. My cock reached new depths and at its pinnacle felt a resistance. Emma cried out, tears filling her eyes as I forced her to take all of me. I hunched my back and kissed her, finding her tongue more than willing to engage mine in an erotic dance. Her already choked breathing grew erratic and desperate as I stared into her eyes that were filled with an expression of pain and pleasure. Despite her words she was enjoying this and that made me annoyed and at the same time filled me with my own smugness. I continued to abuse Anna's pliant breast as my thrusting grew to a fury, each forcing the bodies beneath me to shutter and drawing choked cries from a teary-eyed Emma. When I tried to break off our endless kiss, she bit my lip and struggled against my grip on her neck to maintain contact, so I shoved my now bleeding lips back against hers, earning a satisfied whine when I did.

My cock continued to hammer against my sister's deepest depths. My mind grew muddled from the overwhelming smells, scents and textures, not able to process so much at once. Instincts drove me on, guiding my hands, mouth and cock along their carnal courses. Sounds of ecstasy from beneath me drowned out my own grunts, which were in turn drowned out by a cacophony of wet slapping. Emma's tongue stilled and her arms tightened around me. Her thighs jiggled, walls convulsed, and eyes fluttered as a torrent of her creamy juices spilled from her cunt and onto my cock, adding to the pool of sweat and our mixed cum until it was a flood beneath me.

The hole embracing my shaft redoubled its effort to milk me. I yielded to those efforts, and for the second time I embedded my cock deep into my sister as cum erupted from it. Emma continued to struggle and thrash around me as streams of my seed painted her walls and saturated her womb. My grip on her throat relaxed, and our kiss finally broke, leaving her gasping for air. Both our bodies convulsed as our orgasms drew to a close. For the first time, Emma seemed at a loss for words. Her tear-filled eyes stared up into mine, with a mixture of delight, discomfort and a hint of scorn that I had yet to banish.

"You slut! Did you just cum from your brother?" Anna asked.

Years of wrestling had prepared for this moment. I was tired, my mind was hazy and my will was spent, but I hadn't won yet. My first opponent had tapped, but another remained. My cock pulled free from its damp prison and I tossed Emma aside, leaving a sweaty nude Anna face down on the bed before me. I grabbed her long blond hair and shoved her head back down to the bed, looking down to where her ample ass rose to dominate my vision. I slapped her lower cheek hard, causing the fatty flesh to bounce and jiggle and the owner of that flesh to yelp.

"Oh! Is it my turn to be disappointed?"

The words didn't bother me, not anymore. I moved my hand up her back to keep her upper body pinned to the bed while using my other hand to force her lower body into the air. The new position gave me a better angle, and I slapped her again, hard enough that without my support she would have toppled over. The force painted her thighs in a splatter of her own juices, while she let out a whimpering moan and then wiggled her ass before me. The sight fanned my burning desire and prompted me to slap her again, and again.

"I'm not a whore like Emma, don't think it will be so easy." Anna moaned between slaps, leaving her words very unconvincing.

I wrapped a hand around the front of her throat, pressing my forearm heavily against her chest and forced her to sit up with me. Her lithe ass pressed against my hips and with a little shifting, my shaft found itself wedged firmly between her cheeks. I ground my hips, searching for my target with the tip of my cock. Her asshole puckered when I contacted it, and Anna let out a barely audible whimper.

"At least if you put it there I might feel it." Anna taunted, her voice weak.

My grip on the brat's throat firmed the instant before I rammed my thick cock into her tight, unwilling ass. Anna let out a smothered cry and tried to pull away from me, but failed to break my iron grip. My other hand moved between her legs and slapped one of her thighs. I swiftly pulled my cock from her unyielding ass, causing her to cry out again before ramming inside her with enough force to shake her entire body. Tears rolled down her cheeks as I slammed her ass ceaselessly, gripped her throat and molested her legs. Despite the tears, her own hands reached behind my ass and grasped me, encouraging me onwards.

Emma, who seemed to have regained her composure, grabbed a dildo off the bed and crawled over to us on her knees. She knelt and looked up at Anna.

"Not a whore like me?" Emma asked the moment before she rammed the dildo past my hand and into Anna's drooling cunt. Anna moaned and writhed, and I could feel the pressure of the dildo against my cock buried in her ass. Emma kissed Anna as she furiously drove the dildo in and out of her, my own hips moving to match her pace. Anna's whimpering shifted to endless and indistinguishable sounds of ecstasy and pain, choked out from a constricted throat guarded by her sister's mouth. Finding Anna's cunt well satisfied, I moved my hand up Emma's smooth back to her soft hair. Emma didn't skip a beat, continuing to work the dildo as I forced her head against Anna's mouth, locking their lips in place.

My hips and Emma's hands fell into a rhythm. I would smash into Anna's soft ass, causing her sweaty body to slide along mine. A moment later Emma would cram the dildo into Anna's pussy, compressing silken flesh along the length of my shaft that shuttered with pleasure. Then we would both fight against Anna's body to withdraw, only to return with a renewed fury. We repeated this process over and over again as Anna whimpered and moaned.

Anna, pressed between our bodies, trembled. Her legs shuttered and failed, causing her to fall limply onto my cock. I felt a deluge on my thighs and Anna's asshole clenched around the base of my shaft like a vice. Moans poured from her mouth as each thrust of my hips sent her faltering body upwards only for it to sink back down. My grip around Anna's throat, and Emma's hair tightened in anticipation of my release, which came a moment later. Short, uncontrolled thrusts drove my cock deep into my sister's ass as my seed rushed into her. Our joined convulsions moved us erratically, my balls emptying just before Anna's asshole released its death grip on my shaft. With a final grunt, I ripped free from her with a loud, wet pop and released the two. Anna slumped forward into a surprised Emma, who fell backwards onto the bed, both of them leaking copious amounts of my cum from their holes.

Emma smirked up at me, but for the first time that day the smirk seemed less derisive and more lascivious.

"After all these years, I suppose that wasn't the worst prank." Emma said with a cool tone.

"I hope you know this means war." Anna said, rubbing at her abused ass while relaxing into Emma.

Anna's words brought me back to reality and reminded me why I was even here, to blackmail my sisters. But somehow I had ended up forcing myself on them instead. My mind struggled with that new reality, especially since that reality was not filled with angry sisters. Emma had called it a 'prank'. Were they really that fucked in the head?

"Normally I wouldn't do this, but it's your first time so I will give you some advice. Once the prank is done, it's usually best to leave sooner rather than later." Anna said.

When Anna finished speaking, she pressed herself against Emma and kissed her, which seemed an end to the conversation. Totally spent, and more than happy to flee the scene, I scurried from the room. I needed a shower to wash the scent of sex away, and to think on what I had just done, what I had just invited my sisters to do.


12