Prayers after Dark

Story Info
Woman jokingly wishes to make a deal with the devil...
2.4k words
4.51
12.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh as I feel my climax slip just out of reach again while my vibrator dies. Fucking great. I've been frustrated all week thanks to the relentless flirting with my client. I had thought it might go somewhere this time, until, of course, his wife called him. Fucking asshole.

Now, here I am on a Thursday night, desperately needing release and not being able to get there on my own.

"At this point, I think I would make a deal with the devil for a goddamned orgasm," I mutter. I glumly sit up as I accept defeat, intending to clean up and go to bed.

"The devil is very intrigued by this offer." I startle, too stunned to even make noise as I see what looks to be the most beautiful man that has ever existed. He's leaning against the doorframe watching me with coal red eyes.

Unfortunately, my flight or fight instinct is severely broken, and instead lends itself to the often unhelpful option of freeze. So, while a drop-dead gorgeous man is staring at my naked body, holding a bright pink vibrator, all I can do is stare back at him, mouth agape. His dark hair is short and neatly combed. The suit he's wearing looks expensive and pristine over his lean form. He could have just walked off the pages of a fashion magazine.

"I see I've startled you sweetheart, why don't you tell me what exactly you'd like to bargain for?" His eyebrow lifts in question. I realize that whoever this intruder is must have heard what I'd said, and he must have been in my apartment long enough to hear me masturbating. Embarrassment and anger are what finally push movement back into my body.

"Who the fuck are you? Get out of my house before I call the police!" I screech, pulling at a blanket to wrap around myself as I stand up. I may not have an escape, but standing brings a small bit of comfort compared to sitting on my bed.

"Well, I would assume it was quite obvious, I'm the devil. Well, one of them at least," He grins and shrugs.

"Look, I don't have anything worth stealing, and if you leave right now, I won't report you. You don't have to do this," Despite the bravado I'm trying to inject my words with, my voice wobbles at the end. I mean, realistically, what man breaks into a woman's home, finds her naked, and doesn't take whatever he wants?

The man sighs and takes a step forward, his hands tucked into his pockets, "If you truly wish me to leave, I will, we have no bargain. But, if you did wish to bargain, just mention deals with devils again, I'll be listening for that sweet voice of yours," With a parting wink, he's gone.

I blink at the empty space. Then I blink again. I look around the room. I pinch my arm. I pinch my arm harder and wince. I walk out of my bedroom and look at the rest of my small apartment and notice that nothing is out of place. I return to my room and find it exactly as it should be, other than the single red rose that is laying on my pillow.

I reach out to grab it, hesitate, then finally pick it up. The scent fills my nose as I inspect it.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Did I really just meet the devil? Or A devil, as he had said? If that's true, how many devils are there? Is there a God? A Lucifer? Maybe I have just gone insane.

Well, only one way to find any answers.

"I would like to make a deal with the devil," I whisper before I can think better of it.

"That was quite fast," I whirl around and there he is. It worked. He showed up in my room, just like last time.

"Am I going crazy?" I'm not sure if I'm asking him or myself, but he answers regardless.

"Well, most humans would likely say that making deals with devils is concerning behavior, but since I am a devil, I would argue that it's excellent behavior." He grins.

"What kind of deals do you make? How many devils are there? Is Lucifer your ruler? Does God exist?" Before I can ask any more questions, he holds up both hands with his palms facing me.

"Whoa there, human, breathe." He shakes his head, "I can't tell you anything like that unless you bargain for it, and answers to the universe often have a hefty price tag. As for the kinds of deals I make, you can bargain for just about anything, but you'll need to be prepared to pay up."

"So, if I wanted fame or fortune, you could do that?"

"Yes," He frowns now, "If that's really what you want to bargain for." He looks disappointed and for a moment I wonder why, until I remember the reason he showed up in the first place. I had wanted an orgasm.

"Okay, so if I still wanted an orgasm, what would you do? Just snap your fingers and I'd have one? What's the price for that anyway? My soul?" I should probably want something more grand than an orgasm, but I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity for a supernatural level orgasm again, and my lady bits are still ready for what they were denied.

And the grin he gives me at this line of questions has them even more ready.

"I could just snap my fingers, but there's not much fun in that. I would prefer to be more of an active participant, if you're willing." Willing? Has he looked in a mirror? I passed "willing" ten stops ago, his participation is something I might beg for. "As for your soul, is that something you'd give up for just one orgasm? If so, I'd be glad to take it." He's drifted closer now, and I can smell woodsmoke and roses.

I clear my suddenly dry throat, "No, I don't think I'd give up my soul at all." Though, for the smallest moment, I admit I was tempted.

He smirks down at me, "I'm sure we could come to some other arrangement. Why don't we start negotiations then? What, exactly, do you want?" His eyes flit from mine to my lips, and back up again. Negotiations? Never in my life have I ever thought that negotiations could sound so arousing. And what do I want? Exactly?

"I, I want you to, um, have sex with me, all night. And give me multiple orgasms." My heart is pounding, and I can feel desire gathering low in my belly.

"Hmm," His hum is deep and sends a shiver down my spine, "Deal." I blink.

"What's my price?" I ask, a trace of fear trying to cool the desire that had been building.

He leans in closer until his mouth is level with my ear, "That all of your orgasms come from me, little human." My breath stutters.

"Deal," I breathe out and then his mouth is on mine. His kiss sears through me. He is not gentle, his lips and tongue are demanding, but I'm more than willing to submit. I drop the blanket I was still holding around myself and start undoing the buttons of his suit. He guides me back until my knees hit the bed and I fall, pulling him down with me. I finally have the buttons undone and push it off his shoulders. He pulls away to shrug it fully off, then he quickly removes his shirt before leaning back down to kiss me.

He drags his lips and tongue down my jaw as my hands stroke at his bare chest. He continues his descent to my neck where he bites down, pulling a moan from me before he soothes the spot with his tongue. His mouth moves lower until I feel his teeth scraping against my nipple.

There's a slight flare of pain as he bites down gently, before he once again soothes the spot with his tongue. I can feel the sensation all the way down to my clit and I can't help the soft moans as he continues to suck and tease at my breasts.

I ache for relief at my core, and yet when he moves on, it feels too soon. He trails soft kisses down my stomach to the apex of my thighs. He pushes my knees apart and I can't help feeling embarrassed that this man, er, devil, is looking at me like this. Fully naked and wet for him, covered in marks from his mouth, despite meeting him less than an hour ago.

"Fucking gorgeous, sweetheart," he says, before lowering his mouth to me. The first swipe of his tongue has me arching up to him, but he rests his hand on my hips to push them down and keep me still.

"Oh fuck," I whimper as his tongue teases my clit, pushing me too fast to the height of my climax. Suddenly his tongue is gone just before I can be pushed over the edge. I whine and try to pull him back where I want him as he lets his tongue dip into my center. He licks up, back over my clit and I jerk, hoping he'll return, but instead he continues to tease me. Giving only brief contact with the spot that is aching.

"Oh god, please," I beg after he drags his tongue away once again.

"God can't help you now little human, the devil owns this sweet little pussy. If you want to come, it's me you need to ask." His red eyes are on mine. I moan as he doesn't break eye contact, moving one hand to slide a finger around my entrance.

"Come on sweetheart, who owns this pussy?"

"You do," I moan.

"That's a good girl," he says at the same time as he shoves two fingers inside, curling up just as he returns his mouth to my clit, sucking on it. I break apart, throwing my head back as the orgasm rips through my body and I scream. My hands are fisted into his hair while the devil continues to pump his fingers inside of me, drawing out the pleasure.

When I finally start to come down, he looks up and grins at me with pure male pride. Usually, that kind of expression is annoying, but I can admit when it's deserved. And, had I known he could cause an orgasm like that, I probably would have sold him my soul for it.

My entire body has gone limp. He sits up on his knees and begins to unbuckle his belt. His eyes are on me as it slips free and then his pants are following, leaving him naked.

He pumps a hand up and down his length as he watches me with heavy lidded eyes. My breaths are finally calming, but I'm already anxious to have him inside of me. He moves up to kiss me and I can taste myself on his lips.

I can feel him lining himself up and then he's pressing forward, the tip stretching me as I moan into his mouth. His hips roll, slowly pushing deeper each time until he's fully seated within me. Instead of continuing to move, he stops, allowing me to adjust to his size. His mouth trails down my throat to my pulse point, biting down and sucking, marking me. My fingers run through his hair as I arch into him.

He places an almost chaste kiss on the spot he was abusing before pulling back slightly, giving himself leverage to begin rolling his hips into mine. His hand goes to my thigh, pulling it around him as he grinds into me, changing his angle slightly so he's not only teasing my clit, but that spot inside of me that has me whimpering.

"That's it, baby, let me hear you," he growls into my ear, causing a shudder to run down my spine. His hips continue to slowly roll into me as I grow more and more frantic, digging my nails into his back and trying to roll my own up to chase the release that's staying too far out of reach, but he runs his hand down my thigh to my hip to keep me still.

"Please," I moan, arching up again.

His teeth bite at my jaw, "Please what, baby?" I can hear the smirk in his voice, he knows exactly what I need.

"More," I pant, "I need more, please," my words come out more like sob toward the end.

"Mmm," he growls, "You beg so sweetly little human. Don't worry, I'll give your sweet little pussy what it needs." His tongue runs from my collar bone to my chin before he pulls away. He grabs one of my pillows to put under me as he shifts his weight to his knees. His hands go to my hips as he pumps into me, the new angle making me gasp.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck," I fist my hands into the sheet. I can't take my eyes off of the demon, sweat is running down the side of his face, and that once perfectly combed hair is tousled from my fingers.

A small smirk shows the glint of too-sharp incisors before my vision whites out. His thumb has moved to circle my clit, pushing me into another mind-shattering orgasm. He doesn't slow as I ride it out, and just as I feel myself coming down his hips stutter and I can feel his release filling me.

"Fuck, baby," he groans, leaning down to press his forehead to mine, our panting breaths mixing. When he sits up and pulls out, his eyes darken. His fingers slide into my pussy again and I realize he's pushing his cum back into me. For a moment I get lost in thinking how hot that shouldn't be, but strangely is.

Then, a something occurs to me that I should have thought of much sooner. "We didn't use a condom." Panic edges my words. Can devils carry STDs? Fuck, can I get pregnant?

"Don't worry, human illnesses don't affect devils, nor can we procreate. Though I do appreciate the idea of you being filled with my cum." His smirk flashes those too-sharp incisors again.

He leans down, licking the shell of my ear as his fingers continue to pump into me lazily, "What do you think little human? Do you like knowing a demon's cum is filling this little pussy? Before this night is over, I'm going to make sure you're covered in my cum so you know exactly who you belong to."

I bite my lip to keep from whimpering. This may have been a terrible mistake. I don't think one night is enough with this devil.