Pam Learns The Truth

Story Info
Beautiful White MILF feels the lure of BBC.
7k words
4.46
70.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers

This one is a short-form story for those readers that get tired of me waffling on! It may be a one-off or may have a sequel in time if people are interested. It is inspired by a picture I saw of a startlingly sexy 'mature' woman. My thanks to her!

Out on her own

Pam didn't feel overly self-concious about her pleasure as she looked at herself in the changing-room mirror. She could never be mistaken for a teenager again but she could still look pretty darned good for a lady in her fifties. Some of it was good genes, some of it was looking after herself and keeping fit, some of it was knowing how to dress to accentuate the positive as the old song said.

Her husband certainly didn't seem to have any complaints. Not to judge by last night anyway. She giggled to herself. John's hair-line might have retreated a bit but he was still the strong, tall, dark and handsome man she had married. She had no complaints either.

They'd always made a good team - building a life together and then raising their children. They were all out of the nest now - even if a couple were still at College. Now was the time a couple could have a little more time for themselves, to follow their own desires. Well that was the idea anyway. Their jobs didn't always agree to play ball on that. Pam was a third-grade school teacher and John worked in the emergency services. It felt good to be married to her own personal hero but it did mean that hero was ALWAYS on call.

That tied in to what she was doing here. Weekends together were precious - not least because John was often on duty or an a training course. Which made it doubly frustrating that on a weekend he was free she had been deputed to attend this modern education seminar. Making sure that their upstate school remained at the cutting edge. At least that was the theory - she knew from experience that it was more about ticking boxes for the school administrators.

Not that she didn't enjoy travel. She just wished John was there with her. It was good to have a change of location and see some new sights now and then. She giggled to herself again. Just thinking about that had flashed a vision into her mind. He was attending the same seminar with his wife. Pam might be 50 but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate just how gorgeous this young man was. He was maybe 30 with a beautiful smile and a body that was muscular and athletic. Just her sort - tall, dark and handsome. Well, 'dark' didn't really do him justice...

She giggled to herself again. Perhaps it was as well John wasn't there or he would have been teasing her again. She knew he had always been proud of having her as a wife and it made her feel good. Sometimes, though, he could be very naughty. He'd talk about a very handsome man they'd met. Suggest the guy had been hitting on her. Say how he knew how much the man had been jealous of him for having so lovely a wife. It didn't help that, for all her protestations, she secretly loved it. A woman liked to know she was desirable. It made her feel good, it made her feel hot. And John knew it.

Their sex life was pretty good but they had been together a long time. That extra little spark just helped keep the fires burning, helped keep things hot and heavy. John would sometimes pretend to be someone else, one of her many supposed admirers, or he'd make a big point of the fact that he was claiming her back from them. Proving that she didn't need to stray - that he was man enough for her needs.

Which he was. There was no way she would ever even think of straying in real life. She'd always been secure in that despite all his teasing. Until he'd thought up his latest little tease. She didn't know how he'd hit on it - had it been luck or had he guessed. There always had been a certain sort of African-American that she had found very attractive. Not that she'd ever done anything about it of course.

She knew that no man could ever replace John. It was utterly inconceivable that she would ever contemplate an affair with another man like him. However, there was that sneaky place in the back of her mind that said that a Black man would be different. He wouldn't be replacing John - he would be complementing John. She knew if she was 20 years younger and that gorgeous Black man at the seminar had made a move for her then it would have been awfully difficult to resist. And it would have been John's fault...

John had found a porn actress who didn't exactly look like her but who was close enough. Definitely a mature woman with an athletic body and long dark hair. Even some similarities in their faces. She had never been a prude and they had used a little porn before to keep things interesting. So they had watched a few of this actress' scenes - John had urged her to imagine being where the actress was, doing what the actress was. Playing out the scenarios - always ending in a really good fucking. Both on the video and in her own bed!

Which was easy to handle until THAT evening, the one she could vividly remember. The first time he had brought home an interracial video featuring their favourite actress. The first time he had urged her to imagine herself as part of that scene. The fact she had had a few glasses of wine hadn't helped - which was to say it HAD helped. She had got a little bit carried away and John had REALLY enjoyed his evening. From then on he'd loved to tease her about 'her Black lovers' or suggest she was on the hunt for 'big Black cock.' He'd even worn a Black condom and asked her to imagine it was a Black man fucking her. She knew why he did it - he knew the reaction he would get from her. Knew how good the sex would be.

From then on she hoped that the next scene he introduced her to would also be interracial. It was then an easy step to going looking herself. To finding the scenes John hadn't dared show her. Her actress with more than one man or in kinkier scenes. Then she found the scene of her actress with five big men, all Black. That one she had to download, that one she found she could watch over and over. Not that she would ever think of doing anything like that - but it was some serious fantasy fuel for those nights when John was away on a course.

Talking of fantasies - Pam found herself thinking about the gorgeous young African-American at the seminar again. She'd noticed his wife was with him. She didn't blame her. If he was hers she'd be worried about letting him out on his own too! They made an amazing couple.

Pam snapped her mind back to the business at hand. She had promised her husband a treat when she got back. He had a serious thing for stockings and lingerie so she was on a little shopping trip for him. It was always good to know how turned on she could still get him after all these years.

She appraised herself in the mirror again. If she knew her John, and believe me she did, then he was going to love this little number. It was a 'definite' to put alongside the 'probables' and the 'possibles'.

Pam bought three outfits and matching accessories but decided that she had time to check out the shoes too. She had just requested to try on a par of delicious heels when it happened.

"Oh I love this store too - and my husband is a real enthusiast if you catch my meaning. Found something really good?"

Pam almost jumped out of her skin and turned to see the African-American young woman she had noticed earlier. "I think so. I wanted to take advantage of coming down here. You can try on so many styles..." Her voice trailed off.

The Black woman gave her a little wink. "Besides its fun - and when we get it right our husbands make it worth our while. Am I right?" She gave a musical little giggle.

Pam was extremely aware of who this woman's husband was. That gorgeous Black guy. The woman was so lucky. The moment the thought entered her head Pam felt guilty about it. Poor John - she hadn't meant it that way. He and this woman's husband were 20 years and a whole world apart. It didn't really seem like making a true comparison. John was sexy too - just in a totally different way.

The attendant came back with the heels.

"Oh wow - I love those! So simple and classical. Are they four-inch heels? Come on and give me a demonstration."

Pam walked up and down in the heels. They felt good - though it felt odd wearing heels like this with her seminar outfit. It seemed she wasn't alone in that.

"They look pretty fine - I bet they'll be awesome with your sexy outfits."

Pam felt herself blush. Her being sexy had sort of retreated from the outside world to the bedroom as she had got older.

She took the hint though and bought the heels.

"Are you going anywhere for dinner. My husband is always so busy at these things. I wondered if you'd like to join me?"

The young woman was so friendly and Pam had been to so many of these things and talked so much shop. She had agreed almost before she had considered it.

Taking the Bite

It was a very pleasant evening. LaCynda was good conversation with a lively sense of humour. They talked fashion and shoes and how men all seemed to like the same sort of thing, well their men at least. LaCynda picked a wine which was very nice - very more-ish in fact. Pam had tried to protest when the second bottle came - she was feeling some effects. However, she was having a good time and she quickly relented.

"Is there a third glass? I need a drink now that I got all that business settled." The voice was like the smoothest of rich dark chocolate. Pam didn't need to turn to know who it was. When she did she found him looking at her - evidently pleased to see her. "Nice of you to keep my girl company. My name's Link."

"Link?"

"Short for Lincoln. So what you girls been talking about?"

"Oh," his wife was coquettish, "just about our sexy new outfits and how much our husbands had better appreciate them!"

"Well I know my duty!" He laughed pleasantly showing perfect white teeth in his handsome dark face. He seemed to scan all he could see of Pam with a penetrating gaze. "Can't imagine this lady's husband will have any difficulties either."

Pam felt the blood rush to her cheeks. It wasn't just what he had said it was that look he had given her. In front of his wife too! She knew he was only flirting, that he wasn't serious, but she felt her body react to his interest in her. She felt flustered.

"Link!" The Black woman gently swatted her husband's wrist. "Look how you've embarrassed poor Pam! My husband can be very naughty too sometimes."

"Only when I see a lady I particularly like," protested Link.

Well that didn't help any! Pam momentarily thought of getting up and making her excuses. However, dinner with LaCynda had been such fun and, she had to admit that having a gorgeous young hunk complimenting her - even if only in fun - wasn't something that happened so often nowadays. Perhaps it was that, or the wine, but she stayed.

She didn't notice the little glance that passed between Link and LaCynda. The latter knew just what her husband's tastes were - both in terms of sexy clothing and in terms of sexy women. She had spotted Pam almost as soon as they had arrived at the seminar. She was his wife but she knew that Link had certain passions and desires that she couldn't meet. He loved to get a classy married white lady into his bed. LaCynda didn't mind. They were no threats to her - in fact she usually enjoyed sharing the fruits of her husband's seductive prowess.

Part of the thrill was in the chase. Knowing that most of their targets would run for cover or just refuse to acknowledge their interest. Both of them knew the perfect intensity of triumph when the quarry didn't bolt for the undergrowth. Both were feeling that now. So many of these white women had little hidden desires of their own.

"Well it's about time that we got back to the hotel - Link will help with your bags won't you honey."

"Be the purest of pleasures." His hand brushed Pam's, one finger-tip just tracing across her wedding band.

Pam looked up into his handsome face and almost lost herself in the depth of his amazing dark brown eyes. She'd sensed the signal almost sub-consciously. It would be no point telling this man that she was married - he knew that already.

Link gave a smile and then hefted Pam's and LaCynda's shopping bags with ease. He felt confident in his abilities. He'd sensed the white woman's desire for him. The only thing between her and a night to rock her world was all the societal bullshit. Well fortunate for this girl both he and LaCynda were experts at cutting through all that crap.

Out of the cab and into the lobby. "We on the fourth floor baby, like to come up and join us for a night-cap?" Link saw just what he expected to see. The look of confusion and temptation followed by the look of panic.

"Um, no, no, I really shouldn't. But I've enjoyed this evening a lot. Thank you."

So polite - a real lady. Link knew that Pam was definitely worthy of his attentions. She would be a worthy prize. "Well, OK, but you need to promise us something girl."

He was calling her 'girl' and putting conditions on her not going with him for 'a night-cap.' She felt the heat pulse through her body as she considered what 'a night-cap' really meant. She wasn't naive. She knew this man wanted to fuck her and that was really dangerous because she knew a sizable part of her desperately wanted that to happen too. He was behaving outrageously but that all just went over her head. She wasn't going to stand on her dignity or be outraged. After all wasn't he just offering her something she'd been thinking about since the first moment she had seen him.

"We going out to dinner again tomorrow night - the last night of the seminar. My treat - you agree?"

"And I'm going to be wearing my new outfit so you'd best do the same or end up looking like a soccer mom!" LaCynda's eyes were sparkling as she laid down the challenge.

It was outrageous. She had bought her outfits for her husband - to please him. How could they ask her to wear one for Link before John had even had a chance to see it? She couldn't possibly do that. Could she?

Dinner

At home Pam had a selection of heels carefully chosen to complement any outfit. Here she only had her new pair but fortunately one of her selected new outfits was a classy black dress that would go with them perfectly.

She tied her long dark hair back and put on a pair of gold pendant ear-rings. She took care to adjust her make-up carefully - to look her best. The black dress was perfectly respectable but perhaps promised more than it actually showed. A plunging v-neckline and a skirt that reached down to cover her butt and preserve her modesty but not by too much. The skirt did have to extend down far enough to cover the black lace tops of her stockings. Again it did so - but not by too much. Pam would have to be careful not to give Link an eyeful!

Even as she thought that the other part of Pam's brain was being more honest. She knew what she was doing here. She knew, courtesy of LaCynda, that Link liked this sort of outfit. She knew that she was dressing to please a Black man only just over half her age. It was already a little betrayal of John. No matter how much John himself would probably have got a kick out of it. She felt her foot arch in her new heels and knew how good they would make her legs look. Her legs had always been one of her better features. If Link liked stockings then he was going to love her legs. She knew how much she wanted him to.

***

"Oh yeah Sin, this is a Lady who can give you some real competition. Damn girl you are looking real fine - with a capital F. Good enough to eat."

His words were said lightly but Pam wasn't left in any doubt that he meant what he said. His eyes were deep and intense, sharing none of the flashing smile. He was looking deep into her soul. Telling her that he wanted her. She felt the blood pumping round her body, felt the excitement start to rise. Suddenly she panicked and shot a glance at LaCynda.

The African-American young woman was smiling just as warmly. Like it was the most natural thing in the world that her husband was seducing a White woman in front of her. With a shock Pam suddenly realised that it might be just that. Perhaps LaCynda was very used to this scenario. How else could she be so comfortable with it. There might have been a long line of white men's wives who had been his conquests. A line that she found herself desperately wanting to join.

She wouldn't though. John was back at home, the children were in college or starting their own lives and families. A woman like her had responsibilities. Some things you just could not do - however much you wanted to.

They ate their meal - she noticed her glass being filled. Nerves were rushing through every fibre of her. Just being so close to him, to this beautiful Black man, had her having to fight not to run away or stay and talk nonsense or ... she didn't know. What would a woman do if she lost her nerve at a time like this. She was desperate for something to do with her hands after the main course. Without knowing it she kept raising the glass to her lips. A glass that never seemed to empty because it was always being replenished.

Perhaps that was how she had made it through the meal. Not that it hadn't been excellent and not that the conversation hadn't been good. She had found herself giggling and enjoying their company. That couldn't just have been the wine. There hadn't been enough wine for her not to feel the stocking-clad leg pushed against her own. She had frozen for a moment - assumed that they had touched by accident. But LaCynda's eyes had met hers and the young Black woman's smile had been full of mischief and temptation.

Through the alcohol Pam had realised that there had been no accident. She heard a slight noise and then felt stocking-clad toes on her leg. Pam had never been with another woman but that didn't mean she hadn't had offers before. Not for a while though and LaCynda was young and beautiful and obviously NOT new to this. Being with her would be an experience like nothing she had ever had before.

She was still coming to terms with the situation when a chair moved and she suddenly felt the heavy warmth of a hand on her other leg. It's finger tips ran over her stockings. That wasn't LaCynda. She switched her gaze to Link. He was watching her closely. There had been no outrage or denial from her. He liked that and he smiled a beautiful warm confident smile, the smile of a triumphant warrior claiming his prize. She remained frozen until she felt the warmth of his fingers reach the bare skin above her stocking. Time seemed to stop - she seemed unable to breathe. Then the fingers withdrew. She looked at him again, her eyes wide. He just gave a nod and pushed back his chair.

Linked

By the time the meal was completed she couldn't have told you how much she had drunk. There was more than one bottle on the table. Having stood up Link moved to ease her own chair out - was there to gently take her arm when she swayed a little at the first step. She wasn't fall-down drunk but she seemed to be moving in a cloud of alcohol, the outside world coming to her as if muffled.

Before she knew it they were at the elevator again and once more the delicious temptation was placed before her.

"That offer of a night-cap is still open - we're on the fourth floor." Link was asking the question but seemed totally relaxed, totally confident in how the night would pan out.

She might have been attracted to them both and she might have drunk a lot of excellent wine but she was still very much herself. She still knew her responsibilities. To John, to her family, to her respectable married and professional life. She was 50 years old and that was 50 years of ingrained dogma regarding the correct way for a decent wife and mother to behave. Getting drunk and going to be fucked by a Black couple half your age didn't fit the bill. Almost from outside she felt her brain going into action, preparing to reject them, preparing to send herself back to her room alone. She felt a real despair. She knew she could never break those rules, never ever allow one of those fantasies to be a reality.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers
12