All Comments on 'Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Sex and religion a great combination

So erotic when sex happens in or near a church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many Great potential future chapters. Please don't knock her up from Preacher Daddy or Deacon Bill. She can't be a wicked wanton slattern if she is knocked up.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienover 2 years ago

Very hot. Made me throb. Please write more, and have Preacher/Daddy be more vocal, forceful. Can't wait to read more.... SO good.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story, and the backdrop of the church made it even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Preacher's daughters are some of the sluttiest girls on the planet. I've dated a few over the years, and there's nothing they won't do!

SmartIsSexy64SmartIsSexy64over 2 years ago

A great story - so hot and horny. You got me hard and wanting to fuck a hot young slut like her

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

I echo the thoughts below of preachers’ daughters. Hotter than a $2 pistol in a pepper patch n the 4th of july. But in a Chuch??

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverover 2 years ago

Great build up.

Great climactic scene.

Love how you subtly worked speaking in tongues and the Rapture into her orgasm.

Just great. Going to have to reread and spank myself again.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Lee2012:

" But in a Church?"

Do you know about the priest down in Louisiana who got fired after someone passing by the church at night saw lights and looked in the window and saw the preacher making a porn video with two professional dommes?

On the altar?

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

I have known lots of sexy preachers and their wives and they are all just like this one and it is all great.

InnerdesireeInnerdesireeover 2 years ago

So nice to see you on this site too. Would make finding my fave stories from you so much easier

Viper7792Viper7792about 2 years ago

Written with irresistible gusto!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot stuff. Though it's funny how the whole religion stuff is used as a thin veil to enable the behaviour they all want to indulge in. You don't need to justify your actions to anyone, especially some deity you imagine that has nothing better to do than watch and judge you all day. Just indulge in your desires and be true to yourself. If you wanna act like a slut and take cock every which way, do it. If you wanna fuck your daughter or whatever, go ahead. At the end of the day, just enjoy your life. It's short and you ain't getting a do-over, so fill it with as much fun as you can. All of this with consent, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES