All Comments on 'Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, thank you.

Looking forward to when she seduces her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Delicious!

5 Stars!!

Can't wait for your next submission!!!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

Your story is really hot, but there's something else coming through... It's like he hates his daughter. There is absolutely no love, no tenderness. He ONLY refers to her as,'whore,' 'slut,' and the like. And the way she thinks of herself seems like she has no regard for herself either. The story seems filled with a certain amount of self loathing, so much that it detracts from the eroticism. This is not a critique of your work... it's really well written and well put together. This is an observation of the picture painted by your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That escalated quickly 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Excellent Series

But Daddy has got to get into that tight, hot,18 year old virgin ass and open it up.

You can't have a good whore that doesn't take it up the ass.

That way when she is 69'ing with Donna, Daddy can be using that tight little butt hole and helping the whore see stars!

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 2 years ago

Great story, now she has to get mom and Donna in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! Her first female partner will be Donna, and Donna will let it intentionally slip she's having a lesbian affair with the mother, then the 3 women will get together. Eventually Preacher and the Deacon will invite other men from the congregation to use the women, maybe even having the "whores" used in the public part of the church.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienabout 2 years ago

Had me leaking from the beginning. So fucking sexy

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Interesting twist in the pre-AIDS era. We’ll done.

Liz__67Liz__67about 2 years ago

Nothing like going to an adult theatre with preacher dad, mine was not a preacher. My hubby Mitch liked to take me too, either a theatre or ABS, it was always fun. Getting paid is great too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
8497 Followers
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...