Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You are...so unusual for a girl your age."

"Being a hypocrite is so much worse. Sex is amazing, I embraced it and have been so happy."

"Well, good luck," she told me, maneuvering me to the the stage entrance.

She slipped out a side entrance. The current song wrapped up after a minute. A few moments later, a dancer strolled backstage naked, a sheen of sweat over her body. She gave me a cold smile, her money gripped in one hand, her dress and lingerie balled up in the other. She grabbed a robe, stashed her tips in a small locked box, and was heading out to work the crowd when my name was called.

"The Pink Delight is proud to present Lexi Lovelace's sensual premiere," the MC boomed. "She's young and eager to please. Let's welcome Lexi!"

I took a deep breath, a wave of fear shooting through me. The men cheered on the other side of the curtain. I couldn't stand here afraid. I would disappoint them all. They were all yearning to see my nubile body. I saw the looks of the men when we walked in, each waiting to see me strut and strip on stage.

It was time for me to be a slut.

I strolled out, bright stage lights in my eyes, the men dark shadows, cheering, clapping, crowding the stage thrusting out into the hall. I cast my gaze around, looking for Daddy as I reached the middle. I stood confident, one hand on my hip which I cocked to the side. A nervous flutter went through me. Where was Daddy? I wanted him to watch.

And then I spotted him in the back, sitting on one of the chairs along the edge, a girl gyrating naked on his lap, his eyes fixed on me.

Daddy was the man I least wanted to disappoint. So I had to dance so sexily. I had to drive these men wild.

The music started up and my hips moved, responding, shaking, twisting. The skirt flared about my waist as my go go boots squeaked on the stage. I worked my hips, dancing just like I had practiced, letting the music's beat and the cheering men give me more and more confidence. I strutted closer to one side of the stage, turning, bending down as I did the twist, my arms pumping, the bell sleeves flapping and the skirt swirling.

The men had to catch glimpses of my black panties hugging my ass. Maybe they could even see the wet spot between my thighs--I was so turned on right now. They were all cheering, clapping. One man tucked a dollar bill into my left go go boot.

I grinned, my pussy clenching as a hot thrill shot through me. I moved, twirling about the stage, reaching the other side, dancing, undulating, twisting just like the song commanded. It was so freeing. All these men watched me, lusted after me. I knew they all had hard cocks because of my tempting, barely legal body.

"Look at her," groaned one man.

"Hey, sugar, come dance by me," another shouted.

"Look at those tits."

"She's so young. My daughter's age."

"Look at that ass shake."

Every word I caught only made me dance sexier, putting more of a sway to my hips. I twirled around and then caught sight of Daddy as he watched me, the girl still gyrating on him, her naked tits heaving.

I envied her. I wanted to dance on Daddy's lap.

The song drew closer to its end. It was time to start my striptease. A hot flush shot through me as, my hips wiggling, I slid my hands up my thighs. The crowd grew hushed when my hands pressed beneath my short, flaring skirt, lifting it up. I found the waistband of my panties.

In a quick, smooth flourish, I yanked them down my thighs as I bent my knees. My skirt flipped up for a moment, flashing my naked bun and golden pubic hair. As I stepped out of my panties, leaving them lying on stage, I heard the men groan.

And the dollar bills came fluttering.

They landed on the stage or were tucked into my go go boots as I twirled and strutted around the edge. More and more bills were shoved into my boot tops as the guys caught glimpses of my wet pussy and plump ass as I danced.

I wanted to masturbate. I was so wet. My pubic hair must be covered in juices by now. As the song died, I ran my hands up the front of my dress. Then Beach Boys came on, and I was feeling so good, almost vibrating with delight. My fingers found the buttons beneath my bodice, I worked them.

"Yes, yes, yes," a guy groaned, his eyes locked on my tits. He wanted to see my breasts.

"Lets see those magnificent tits."

"Come on, girl, show them to us!"

I grinned, dancing, sweat dripping down my body from the effort, juices trickling down my thighs. I slipped my arms out of the dress, letting the top part fall about my hips, held up by the belt, my large breasts jiggling in my bra.

I moved to the right side of the stage, bending over it, shaking my tits at them as my fingers played with the clasp between my breasts. The men stared up at me with such lust, a mix of business men and beatniks. They were skinny and overweight, tall and short. But they all stared at me with lust, gripping dollar bills in tight fists.

The clasp came undone. My large tits spilled out. Their groans washed over me. I shuddered, my clit throbbing. I spun around, my dress flaring up, flashing naked ass and pussy, my tits slapping together and bouncing, unveiled fully.

Halfway through Good Vibrations, I undid the belt holding my dress tight about my waist The dollar bills rained on stage as the last of my clothing fell off. I wore my white go go boots and nothing else, baring all before these horny men.

Hands reached out, touching me as I worked the stage. I gasped, a man shoving a wad of bills into my pussy. I loved it. Another guy shoved bills between the cheeks of my ass as I gyrated. The men were going wild, stroking my barely legal body. I leaned over, letting them grab my breasts and twist my nipples. Pleasure shuddered through me. I need a cock in me so badly.

Daddy's cock.

The girl dancing on his lap was gone. He watched me with burning eyes. I could feel them on me at all times as I danced through the final chorus of the song, my pussy holding the dollar bills tight. As the music ended, I struck a pose, laughing in delight as they clapped for me.

I had never felt more desired. They all wanted to fuck me. What would it be like to take cock after cock? To have man after man fuck me? It would be so wicked. So wanton. I wanted them to rush the stage, to throw me down and just take me, to fuck my sinful, barely legal cunt with their hard cocks and spurt their cum in me.

"Let's hear it for Lexi Lovelace," the MC said. "Her debut dance at The Pink Velvet."

And not my last. Every Friday, Daddy and I would have to come to the "homeless shelter" and help all those poor men. This would be an amazing summer break.

I gathered my dollar bills. I couldn't believe how many there were. I had a huge wad of them. I strolled backstage where Missy D waited, a silk robe in hand. She led me to a locked box, and I put my tips in there.

"Now you work the room," she said. "Men will want to have you dance on their laps. It's a new thing. They can't touch you unless you let them. And they can't force you to have sex. It's not allowed."

"That doesn't sound like fun," I pouted, my pussy on fire. "But I know who wants me to give them a lap dance My daddy is out there."

"Your..." Her eyes widened. "Holy shit, you are something else, Alexandra."

"Uh-huh," I grinned. She had such kissable lips. Maybe Missy D could have a threesome with Daddy and me. I liked two men at once, so I bet Daddy would love two women. I would have to broach it with him. "They can't force me to have sex, right?"

"That's right," she nodded, then frowned, noting my wicked smile. "Alexandra, what are you going to do?"

I winked at her as I headed out into the club, the silk robe feeling so delicious on my body, my nipples rasping against the material. It was like a sensual massage wrapped about my flesh. I stepped into the club as the next dancer shook her ass in a bright-orange dress, her hair bouncing about her shoulders. Men grinned at me, calling out, "Lexi Lovelace," as I walked by. They touched me, groped me, tried to pull me into their laps.

But I laughed and wiggled out of their hands. "Naughty boys. Daddy gets the first lap dance I'm a dutiful daughter."

Daddy watched me as I made my way to him. His eyes were burning with lust. He sat rigid, erect, eager for me. A slight smile turned his lips as I wiggled and undulated past the groping men. My pussy needed Daddy's cock right now.

"Care for a lap dance, Daddy?" I purred, stopping before him. I let the robe fall off my naked body.

"Damn," a man nearby groaned, staring at my breasts as I leaned over Daddy, letting my lush Double D's jiggle.

Daddy produced a ten dollar bill. "I am."

I took it, holding it tight in my fist, and leaned my hands on his shoulders, my breasts swaying right in his face, silky flesh brushing his hungry lips. My nipples ached as I felt his rough five-o'clock shadow. Then a lip sucked, nibbled.

"Oh, you wicked Daddy," I purred, letting him suckle for a moment. In the background, the Four Tops crooned.

I turned, bending over, pressing my ass towards him. His hands seized my hips, pulling me close, my tits dangling and jiggling. Men watched as Daddy took a bold lick up my pussy, starting at my aching clit and sliding through my wet folds. I groaned, shuddering, my eyes rolling in my head. Relief. Wonderful, aching relief after dancing on stage before all the horny men.

I gave my admirers sultry smiles as I sank down onto Daddy's lap, rubbing my naked pussy into his hard bulge, my butt pressing into his stomach. I raised my arms, my hips undulating, dancing to the new beat, my breasts jiggling as I ground on Daddy.

"Such a wicked temptress," he groaned as he nuzzled my ears, "seducing your father before all these men. You didn't learn a thing from my sermons."

"No, Daddy," I moaned, my pussy so juicy, his cock so hard. I ground my sensitive flesh on it, groaning as the pleasure fluttered through my body. My nipples ached as my tits bounced. "I didn't. I'm a wanton whore. I'm Jezebel and Delilah tempting you with my body."

"Yes," he groaned. "Leading me into such sweet, taboo sin."

Men rubbed at their bulges as I ground on Daddy. I winked at my admirers, leaning over, my tits dangling as I slid my pussy up and down Daddy's cock, my labia stretching over his bulge, my inner folds teased. I wished the clothing wasn't in the way, but I savored the fabric caressing my pussy lips and my throbbing clit.

"Do you all like watching me dance on Daddy's lap?" I purred to the men. "Do you like ogling my eighteen-year-old tits?" I squeezed them, fingers sinking into my pillowy flesh. "I bet you do. Ooh, yes. You all want me."

"Yes," groaned a man.

Their hot eyes only built the excitement in me. I ground harder and harder, my moans bursting from my mouth. I draped my back across Daddy's chest. His hands stroked my stomach as I rubbed and humped against him. He nuzzled at my neck, kissing with those strong lips while my pussy ached for his dick.

The cock that pumped Mother full of cum and planted me in her belly.

The rush of incestuous passion shuddered through me. I threw back my head, my blonde pigtails dancing, and screamed out as my orgasm exploded through my depths. My breasts heaved, slapping together as I bucked and spasmed.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm dancing on my daddy! His dick's so hard for me. I need him in me so badly. I'm such a wicked preacher's daughter."

"Shit," the men groaned, envy in their voices. They wanted to be my daddy, too.

"You make me so hard, slut," growled Daddy. "I can feel your juices soaking through my slacks. You little harlot. You are driving me wild." His hands slid up my breasts, squeezing them hard. His hands were so rough, the opposite of my delicate fingers. His thumbs swiped my nipples.

Trembles shot down to my spasming pussy, increasing my bliss.

"What are you going to do about it, harlot? You made Daddy hard. You have to fix it."

"I do, Daddy," I purred and turned on his lap.

I straddled him, pressing my breasts into his face. He nuzzled, kissing, licking, hands squeezing my ass. My right hand slid down his tie, stroking the silky material on my way to his pants. I found the zipper. It rasped down as a new song started up--I'm a Believer.

I shuddered as I pulled out his dick. I was a believer in his hard, thick cock. It was the best. No one I had ever fucked had a better cock, not all the nerds whose virginities I took, not my teachers, nor my deacon, nor even the mailman had a dick as amazing as Daddy's.

It was the most forbidden dick in the world. A preacher shouldn't fuck his daughter. Especially not as other horny men watched.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned, shifting my hips, rubbing his cock on my pussy. I slipped him up and down, eager for all these men to watch our incestuous fuck. I slammed down his dick. "Yes!"

Hot, hard, taboo cock filled me. I shuddered on him, my head throwing back, staring up at the ceiling. I was so excited to feel him in me. I did a wicked dance on his lap, sliding up and down his cock, working my hips as I savored the friction of his big dick caressing my sensitive depths. My nipples rasped on his chest, his lips kissing at my mouth.

His hands clenched hard on my ass, pulling my butt-cheeks apart, exposing my sphincter. I loved it. I swiveled and undulated as his finger crept into my butt-crack. I shuddered, my pussy clenching on his cock.

"Do it, Daddy. You know all my sinful holes have to be pleased."

His finger pressed into my asshole. My pussy clenched on his dick as his finger worked deep into my bowels. A hot, burning friction shuddered through me. I tossed back my head, moaning loudly as the Monkee's song echoed through the club.

"Oh, God, yes, Daddy," I hissed, bouncing on his cock. "Finger my naughty ass. Ooh, yes. You love your daughter's sinful cunt wrapped about your dick, don't you? You're such a wicked Daddy."

"So wicked," he growled. "Work those hips. Make me cum, slut. You made me hard dancing on the stage. You are a complete harlot. You surrendered to sin. So wicked. You're a whore."

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" I screamed and came on his cock.

I loved it when he called me whore, when he paid me money to fuck my taboo flesh. It was so wonderfully degrading. I bucked and spasmed on his shaft, my pussy convulsing about his dick. I shuddered and moaned, my head tossing back, pigtails dancing about my shoulders. My bowels clenching on his finger, savoring it pumping in and out of me.

"Shit, she just came on him," a guy grunted.

"Her own father," moaned another.

"I have to get a dance from her."

"Wait your turn," I moaned, bouncing and writhing. "Daddy's not finished yet. He still has to cum in me."

"Yes, yes, yes," the men groaned. "Cum in her. Cum in your whore-daughter's snatch."

"Lord have mercy on her sinful soul," Daddy groaned as I bounced on him, the pleasure still crashing through my youthful body.

He groaned, left hand tightening my ass, his right thrusting a second finger into my tight bowels. I loved it, my head lolling on his shoulder as I bounced on his amazing dick. I nuzzled into his ear, kissing, licking, moaning, "Cum in me, Daddy. Flood your daughter. Cum in me."

The words worked. He grunted, thrusting up his hips. Hot cum erupted from his cock. I shuddered, savoring the hot flood squirting into me, the incestuous flood. I moaned so loudly, groaning as another orgasm crashed through my body.

I slammed my cunt down his cock, the spasms milking all of his cum into my depths. I purred, nipping Daddy's ear as he grunted with each eruption of his cum. His hips thrust up a final time and then he groaned, leaning back.

"Wanton whore," he panted as I shuddered on him.

"So wanton," I whispered. "Now watch me give more lap dances."

I groaned as slipped off his softening cock. Hot cum flooded down my thighs as I turned to the watching men. "Well, boys, who's first?"

A man seized my arm with a tight, bruising grip, yanking me after him. He shoved the ten dollar bill into my hand, joining Daddy's cash, before he pulled me down on his crotch. He wasted no time, pulling out his cock, and I slammed my sloppy cunt on it.

"You like that," I moaned into his ear as I pumped on him. "That's my hot, wet pussy full of my daddy's cum."

"Shit," he grunted.

"Mmm, eighteen-year-old cunt. When was the last time you fucked a girl as tight as me?"

"Oh, shit."

His hips thrust up, bouncing me on his dick. His eyes burned with lust. His hands seized my jiggling tits, squeezing hard. I gasped, my nipples aching and my pussy clenching down on his tight cock.

"You're the same age as my daughter," he groaned.

"You should fuck her," I gasped.

"Tiffany," he moaned, head leaning back, and then his dick erupted into my cunt.

I shuddered, savoring my second load of cum into my cunt. I didn't orgasm, but it was still so hot to feel the spurts of jizz explode into me. Before he had even finished cumming, a man yanked me off the spurting cock, and I had another dance to give.

This cock was thicker than the last, but not as thick as Daddy's. I sank down facing away, staring at Daddy as I worked my cunt up and down the new dick, a third ten dollar bill clutched in my hand. He watched me with burning eyes as I pumped my cunt up and down the stranger's dick. My hot, tight sheath milked the stranger's cock while his hands gripped my hips hard, helping me slid up and down his prick.

He was strong.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me," I moaned, another orgasm building in me. It was so hot selling my cunt for ten dollars. It was so much money. And these greedy men would pay for the right to cum into my snatch. My eyes rolled back into my head as I sinned so much.

The man grunted. His dick erupted. Hot cum spurred into my cunt, and I was off to give my next lap dance.

They paid me over and over, sometimes a single ten, others two fives, or even a fistful of ones. Daddy collected from me from time to time as I worked my pussy up and down their cocks. I came three more times, loving every orgasm.

And then I was done. I just couldn't dance any longer. My pussy was actually sore. It was a wonderful ache. I loved it. My legs wobbled as I slid off the last cock, Daddy's of course, and felt the flood of cum pour down my thighs. He escorted me to the changing area. I dressed in my conservative clothing, the type Mother would expect me to return wearing.

"Well, you are a wild one," Emmy said, making me jump as I counted up my money after getting dressed.

I whirled and faced the club's owner. He came up just to my tits. I hadn't even realized how short he was. "I am, Emmy."

"Next time you want to whore in my club, you have to pay with that ass," he told me, giving my rear a squeeze. "But business was good tonight. So I'll forgive you for breaking the rules." He reached out and took about half the money in my hand. "Club's take, girl."

"Of course," I giggled. "Whore has to be pimped out."

"Glad you understand." He squeezed my ass again, harder, longer. "I mean it. That ass. Better bring lube with you, or I'll tear you up."

I shuddered and winked at him. I sauntered out. Daddy took another cut of my money, but it still left me with fifty dollars. So much money. I had no idea what I would even do with all of it. Maybe I should found a charity.

A charity to teach girls how to be whores.

I giggled all the way to the car over that. I fell asleep on the ride home, cuddled against Daddy. He was so wonderful to lean against. I woke up when we arrived at home. It was so late, so I was surprised to find Mother awake.

She stared at me, a half-worried expression on her face. "I didn't expect you to be out so late. What happened?"

"Oh, well, the ministry at the shelter was more successful than I imagined," Daddy lied with ease, the hypocrite. "Our Alexandra was such a big help."