Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's wonderful." Mother gave me a hug and then wrinkled her nose. "Oh, no, you smell like those winos and homeless men."

"I did get up close and personal with them," I laughed, my panties containing the flood of cum still leaking out of me.

"You look tired, but I want you to take a bath before going to bed. Don't worry about waking up early. You can sleep in." She kissed my forehead. "I'm so proud of you for being such a dedicated, young woman and helping out men in need."

"Very dedicated, Mother," I grinned. I had fifty dollars and a pussy full of cum to prove it. How I wanted to show Mother the truth about sex.

"Let me help you upstairs," Daddy said, putting his arm around my waist. "You look exhausted."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Mother made a pleased sigh, a big smile on her face. "You two are so cute together. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, Gary."

"We are," Daddy answered without a hint of guilt. No man made a better hypocrite than the right, honorable Reverend Gary Powell.

As Daddy walked me up the stairs, I whispered to him, "I really want to be with a woman, Daddy. Can you arrange it?"

He paused, staring at me. "You're that lost?"

"I am, Daddy."

He nodded his head. "I know someone."

"Donna Paxtor?" My eyes widened. "How about Missy D?"

He opened the door to the bathroom, kissed me on the forehead, and then pushed me in. "Your mother told you to bathe, young lady. Then sleep. Let me worry about the details."

"Yes, Daddy."

As I drew my bath, I shuddered in wicked anticipation of my first lesbian experience. I pictured the redheaded Donna Paxtor and the buxom Missy D. I wish I could have both. I couldn't wait to sin with a woman.

To be continued...