All Comments on 'Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; One of the best stories here, hot, horny and so depraved, loved it, a shame it's ended, but then all good things `cum' to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story of unbridled debauchery. Well written and highly erotic. So nice to have a decent ending to her lustful journey.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Superb and very sensual.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

A fitting crescendo to this awesome series. I think you meant Drive-In, not Drive Thru. Other than that it was great!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Oh fuck yes!! Love the Series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I first discovered your stories many years ago over on asstr.org and also your own blog. Big fan!! Glad you're publishing here now as well. Loved rereading this classic!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I can't believe you publish your stories in this website!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Mother was a surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got so tired of the same dialogue for each chapter

I'm a slot. I'm a whore. Such a slut you have. Isn't shed a great whore? Total waste of space. Garbage like this is why I jumped to another site.

1 star us too many

Dragonrider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idk why there's people hating, I think is a super good series, will there be more to this?

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 2 years ago

It a shame, we never got to read how she tamed carolyn . How she made her submit, even though you teased it. It would have been nice to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Veronica, huh? Obviously named after the woman who used her own veil, to wipe Crist's brow, at one of the Stations of the Cross. Anyway, I for one would love hear about that slattern's sinful exploits. weather she follow in her mother's footsteps or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meeting her boyfriend & future husband at the slattern's first gangbang? Kind of sexy and romantic at the same time. You should write a sequel to this. I'll bet Veronica does indeed follow in her mother's footsteps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know who that one dude is, but he/she really could use spell check. It's Christ's brow! C-H-R-I-S-T APOSTROPHS S! That said, Tales of Veronica's teenage exploits would indeed make a good sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES