Preacher's Sinful Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess. I just...thought it would be fun. Sorry, it was stupid."

"No," I said, grabbing him as he tried to rise, still more than a little shocked that he wanted to date me. "No, no, it sounds fun. Next Saturday. It can't be a Friday. I dance here at the club every Friday." I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "For $10, I give guys a lap dance. They always cum hard. And since you're my boyfriend, I'll give you a discount. $5."

"Boyfriend?"

"Well, you're asking me out, right? Going steady. You want to take me to the drive thru and all."

"Boyfriend," he smiled. "All right. Next Saturday. And...I'll be here to watch."

I smiled at that. I had never really thought of Peter as anything more than an awkward nerd, but hearing his interest, seeing the heat in his eyes, knowing that he liked me as a sinful whore, attracted my interest. Peter rolled off of me, and I groaned as his dick plopped out of my well-used cunt.

Mommy helped me backstage. She washed me off in the bathroom, making sure I drank plenty of water. Then Daddy collected us and, well, I don't remember the drive home. Or much of the rest of Saturday. I could remember that Daddy carried me upstairs and tucked me into bed.

"Good night, Alexandra," he whispered. "Love you."

And then he kissed my forehead like he had when I was a little girl.

Dating Peter turned out a lot more fun than I imagined. I trained him like Mommy trained Daddy, and he was an eager pupil. He learned how to eat my pussy and asshole. He learned how to play with my breasts. And he learned how to kiss. We had a lot of practice kissing at the drive thru. I don't remember any of the movies we saw.

Except for our third date. That one was special. It was at the Sunset Playhouse for the premier of Lexie Lovelace's First Gangbang. The theater was packed that night, and it was so hot watching myself in black-and-white dancing on stage then getting fucked over and over.

And, of course, I visited the glory hole afterward, Peter fucking me from behind while I sucked cock after cock.

But just because I had a boyfriend didn't mean I would stop having fun with Mommy and Daddy. Peter would join us. Mommy taught him more things. For his birthday, I presented him Carolyn. With Mommy's help, I finally made it with the black-haired beauty. Peter strutted school with the knowledge he had cuckolded Ricky, the school's quarterback.

I never stopped being a whore, selling blowjobs, lap dances, or any other favor I could. Peter and I kept dating, and it was strange how love could just creep up on you. I think he always had loved me, but it took me awhile to realize that I was dating Peter not for the naughty fun we had but because it was Peter I most wanted to have naughty fun with.

We married mid-way through college. Daddy, of course, gave me away with a pussy full of his cum. When Peter kissed his new bride, he tasted Mommy's pussy juices on my lips. My whoring helped support our new married life, living in a small apartment, as Peter studied to be an engineer, getting a double major in mechanical and electronic engineering. The only whoring he wouldn't let me do was to fuck his professors to give him good grades.

So I just did it for the money. And the fun.

After graduating, he got a job at IBM. It paid well. And we talked about a family. I went off birth control and stopped whoring around. I wanted it to be Peter's child. The moment I knew I was pregnant, we threw a party.

A gangbang party.

Mommy and I starred in it with Daddy as the guest of honor. The royalties from the video's sales built our daughter's nursery.

As our daughter, Veronica, grew up, I had to slow down my activities. Being a parent came first. But I found time to have fun with her teachers, my parents, my husband's coworkers, men who lived on our street, and their wives. The sixties passed and the seventies saw Veronica blossoming towards adulthood. In the early eighties, not long after she turned eighteen, I saw the gleam in her eyes as she stared at her Daddy, who had aged into a sexy man. She had taken to prancing around in her tight panties and t-shirts that were two sizes two small.

Veronica had inherited her mother and grandmother's curvy body and hot cunt.

And I knew then that the preacher's daughter had produced a child just as sinful as she was. Another whore tempting men. The bulge in my husband's slacks did not go unnoticed to me. I leaned over, whispered in his ear: "I'm feeling sinful, honey. Want a threesome tonight?"

It was time Veronica learned just what hypocrites her parents were.

The END