Preacher's Wife

Story Info
A chance encounter lets one woman fulfil a fantasy.
7.1k words
4.65
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers

Everyone thinks that being the wife of a preacher is probably one of the most boring things that a woman can inspire to. Hearing endless sermons at home as well as an obviously non-existent sex life. Well, I can't speak for any other woman but my husband, whom I know as Frank but everyone else calls Father Francis, is a wonderful lover in bed and doesn't preach endlessly about Jesus, the disciples and the bible.

I also guess it's a running joke about how preacher's wives are secretly promiscuous behind their husband's backs. How we would fuck anyone with a dick swinging between his legs. I've never cheated on Frank with another man. With anyone, for that matter.

Oh sure, I've been tempted. Before I started dating my future husband, in college I slept with several different men. Fooled around with a couple of women, too. But as soon as I graduated and started my life with the man I love, I put the past behind me. Until she walked into church.

One of my duties as the preacher's wife is door greeter. It's nice to see everyone who comes to church on Sunday but it can get a little distracting. Seeing all the handsome men in their suits and all the beautiful women in their Sunday finest. I swear some of them dressed in such a way as to tempt my husband into lewd and lascivious thoughts. Just seeing the way some of them sat in the front pew and I knew I would be praising the Lord either at home or in Frank's office at the church.

That fateful Sunday, I'd woken up horny. Very horny. I reached out to my husband but, like every other church day, he wasn't there. I could hear him in the kitchen reading over his sermon he'd composed.

I thought about calling out to him but I knew that his focus wasn't on me. Reaching down my body, I touched my pussy through my panties. A tingle shot through me as my fingers dipped beneath the fabric. I coated them with my pussy juice as I smeared my fluids on my clit. My breath caught as my hips bucked. I seriously thought about letting Frank know that I wasn't feeling good just so I could stay home but my conscious got the better of me.

Bringing my fingers to my lips, I licked them clean of my sticky cum. It'd been a long time since I'd enjoyed the flavor of pussy beside my own and I wondered who's I would love to taste. Ms. Johnson, older but still beautiful and regal? Carrie Monahan, head of the high school cheerleader squad who'd just turned eighteen the week before? Emma Fine who'd drunkenly confessed that she really wanted to have sex with both Frank and me? Would her big tits be contained in her dress today?

I sighed and rose out of bed, still wanting to be fucked silly. A nice long shower cooled my ardor off enough for me to dress. I don't know what came over me but I wore my sexiest matching bra and thong panties underneath my dress. Those front row bitches weren't the only ones who could tease my husband into having impure thoughts.

I plastered a smile on my face and, like a dutiful wife, started greeting those who arrived. There was a bit more of a crowd this morning. Several new members arrived and it was up to me to heartily welcome them and record their names. I'd just finished with the latest newest member, a gorgeous mother of two named Nancy Williams, when I heard her voice.

"Amanda? Is that you?"

On hearing that voice, my mind instantly went back to college where I had my head between toned thighs, my lips and tongue devouring a creamy pussy. Latisha Stevens was standing there, her arm hooked on a very good looking African American gentleman.

"Oh goodness! Tisha?" We met and embraced, touching cheeks. "Wow! You look amazing!" I said, my hand lingering on her shoulder for just a second. I wasn't lying. Latisha had been in gymnastics and had kept her body in great shape all throughout college. For a moment, I so wanted to kiss those full, plump lips of hers, running my tongue in her mouth as I fingered her to orgasm. But instead, I pulled back.

"You do as well!" Tish replied. Pulling me into another hug, she whispered "Damn, I want to taste you so bad."

I closed my eyes, whispering "Yeah, me too."

"Michael, this is Amanda Reynolds. Mandy, this is Mike." Tish said to the gentleman by her side. I finally got a good look at him. Michael was tall, at least six and a half feet. A large, firm hand gripped mine in a handshake.

"A pleasure to meet you, Amanda." Mike said, his voice a sexy bass. "Oh, this is the woman you told me about from college?" I blushed a little as I glanced down at his crotch, wondering what he was packing. Tish was always a size queen, wanting bigger dicks and bigger toys. For her to settle down with Mike meant he had to be God blessed.

"I hope she told you nothing too bad." I said, smiling.

Mike smiled back. "Oh no. It was all very good." Glancing at Tish, I knew what she'd told him. She was blushing as well, her eyes downcast.

I laughed, letting her know it was alright. "Well, welcome to Grace Baptist Church! Please fill out this card and sit in the front, if you would." I said, handing Mike the card and a pencil. Taking ahold of Tish's hands, I softly spoke "Save me a seat." She nodded, smiled and gave me a wink.

All throughout service, Tish and my hips touched. I barely heard Franks voice, my thoughts elsewhere. Occasionally, Tish would surreptitiously rub the back of my hand with her finger or graze my palm with her manicured nail. I wondered what circle of Hell I would land on if I just threw her on the floor and ravaged her body right then. Somehow, I made it through.

After church was over, I introduced Latisha and Michael to Frank. He shot me a questioning look when I said Tish's name and I gave a slight nod of confirmation. I'd told him of my female lovers when we first started getting serious.

As the men talked, Tish pulled me aside, softly saying "Oh Mandy, he's very handsome!" I agreed, saying that I thought that Michael was equally good looking. "Does your husband know about us?"

I giggled at the question. "Yes, I told him about you, Helen, Mary Jane, Tawanda, Mrs. Elsforth as well as some of the men."

Tish looked a bit surprised at the revelation that Frank knew of my past. "And he was okay with it?"

"Well, seeing how hard he fucked me right after I told him, I would say absolutely." We both laughed at that, then promised to do lunch on Tuesday. After sharing each other's phone number, Frank and I drove home.

I was practically boiling over right then but did my best to remain calm. Removing my dress, I carefully and deliberately hung it up, letting Frank get an eyeful of my ass.

On turning around, I saw that my husband had removed his shirt and was standing there in the bedroom bare chested with his slacks on. I quickly moved to him and dropped to my knees. Looking up at him, my hands pressed together in prayer, I spoke in my best sultry voice "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned."

Frank looked down at me smiling. I could see the bulge in the front of his pants. "Please tell me child what sin you have committed." he replied, resting his hand on my cheek.

"Father, today at church, I coveted another man's wife." I said, reaching out and unzipping his fly.

Frank closed his eyes for a second, a faint smile on his lips. "I see. Yes, that is definitely a sin. And the other man's wife, did she covet you as well?"

I pulled down his briefs. His cock, nearly erect, sprang free from its confinement. "Oh yes, Father." I replied, gripping his shaft. It felt warm in my hand, twitching as I gently moved my fingers up and down. A little drop of precum appeared at the tip and I licked it off, making Frank gasp. "She most surely did. We were going to fornicate right on the church floor in front of God and the parishioners."

"I see." Frank said, his voice low and husky. "Well, you will need to be anointed then. Open your mouth, child, and accept your penance."

Parting my lips, I took Frank's eight inches into my mouth. I could feel it sliding down my throat as my nose was tickled by his crotch hair. I pulled back slowly, letting my tongue lick the underside of his dick, then kissing the tip before lowering my head down his shaft again.

I kept this up for a while, moving ever so slightly faster with each pass. But I didn't want Frank to orgasm. Not yet, anyway. After a few minutes, I could tell Frank was getting close so I stopped blowing him and stood up, a sexy smile on my face.

My husband growled and practically threw me onto our bed. Frantically, Frank lowered my panties, tossing them to the floor, then mounting me. With one thrust, he pushed his dick into my pussy to the hilt. I closed my eyes shut tight, wrapping my legs around his hips, holding him inside me.

Frank ran daily for exercise and his stamina was incredible. I came twice by the time he shot his load deep inside me. He froze as he orgasmed. I could feel his cock twitching as it pumped my pussy full of his seed.

Finally, Frank rolled off of me. We both laid on the bed, trying to catch our breaths. I could feel his cum leaking out of me, so I ran my finger up my slit, gathering the yummy fluids and bringing my finger to my lips, I licked it clean.

Frank slid his hand under my head and gently but firmly guided me to his now limp penis. I carefully cleaned it of our juices, trying not to tickle his overly sensitive dick too much.

When I was finished, I laid back down next to my husband. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead as I lightly ran my fingernail on his chest, tracing abstract patterns on his skin.

"So, what did you and Michael talk about?" It was dinner time and Frank and I were each enjoying a nice, juicy steak at our favorite restaurant.

"Oh, you know. I just welcomed him to the congregation." Frank replied, taking another sip of his wine. "He just got hired on at the new tech company that opened up."

"Well, the Lord does work in mysterious ways." I said as I cut my potato.

"How so?"

"Well, I never expected to see Latisha ever again." I replied.

Frank chuckled. "Tell me. Was it love or the fifth deadly sin between you two?"

I paused for a moment, thinking about it. "To be honest, I do believe that there could have really been something there between us." I said, holding the wine glass to my lips. Frank's face hardened just for a moment. "No, you don't have to be jealous, honey." I said, trying to assuage his negative feelings.

"Jealous? Me?" Franks said with a mock expression of surprise. "Okay, when your wife's ex comes into town, one can't help but be a little jealous."

I tried not to laugh. "Ex?" Then I thought for a second. I guess Tish was kind of like an ex for me. At the time, I didn't think of what we had together was serious but looking back, it did seem like we were dating. "Frank, you have nothing to worry about. You're the only man for me." That seemed to calm him down somewhat and I purposefully changed the subject to next week's sermon to get him onto something else.

Tuesday came and Frank would be out of the house all day on church business. Tish and I had agreed to meet at Cheyenne's, a nice, quiet restaurant with great food, located about an hour's drive from my house. I didn't tell her that it was also a favorite eatery for the "alternative lifestyle" crowd. I wanted to see if she would catch that little detail herself.

Right before I left the house in a white blouse and a pair of tight jeans, I spritzed myself with Diamonds. Tish had bought me my first bottle of it and I knew it was her favorite perfume.

By the time I arrived, Tish was already sitting. She looked amazing in her floral print dress, cut just right to showcase her large tits with ample cleavage. My mouth started watering and it wasn't because of the delicious scents wafting from the kitchen.

Tish rose from her seat when I walked up and the kiss hello was a little more intimate this time than the one in church. "You remembered." she said as she caught scent of my perfume.

"How could I not. This is the only scent I buy." I replied, smiling. "God bless, Tish. You look amazing in that dress."

Tish blushed a little, smiling. "I can say the same about you, Mandy." she said, taking my hand. "I've missed you. A lot." Right then, the waitress, a little waif of a thing, walked up. We gave our orders and I watched as the waitress walked away, marveling how her hips swished in such tight jean shorts.

Tish and I had a nice lunch, catching up with what had happened with our lives. After graduating college, Tish had gone through a succession of both men and women before finding the love of her life. Mike and she had met at work and, according to Tish, it was love at first sight.

"Mike is most definitely eye catching." I said when Tish told me that her heart had fluttered when she first laid eyes on him. "I know you too well, my friend. How big is he?"

Tish let out a giggle. "Okay Mandy, you got me." Tish pulled out her phone, pressed the screen and handed it to me. She laughed at my expression when I looked at the screen. It was a picture of Michael laying on the bed nude with a hard on. Judging from the picture, Mike must have been packing about ten inches.

"Damn!" I replied, handing Latisha back her phone. "That's pretty impressive."

"What about Frank?" Tish asked as she left the phone with Mike's meat on full display laying on the table. "I always thought you would burst into flames the second you stepped into a church and here you are marrying a preacher."

I had a mock shocked look on my face at that statement, then I stuck my tongue out at her. We both giggled at that. "Frank isn't as huge as that but he has a solid eight inches and yes, he definitely knows how to use it."

"Mmmmm...I'd love to see it one time." Tish said, a sexy smile on her face. "Maybe more?"

I thought about it for a second. "I don't know if Frank would go for it." I replied. "It's just that he has a reputation to maintain. Fucking another man's wife would be detrimental to that rep if that ever got out."

It was at that moment we both heard a gasp. Our waitress had walked up and caught a glimpse of Mike and all of his glory. The poor girl was blushing furiously but couldn't take her eyes off the picture. Smiling, Tish casually grabbed her phone and shut it off. The waitress stammered out if we needed anything, then placed the bill on the table and hurried to the back.

I looked at Tish for a moment who winked conspiratorially at me. Then we both burst out laughing. "Trust me." I finally spoke. "I'd love to ride that bull but I wouldn't unless I knew it was okay with Frank."

"Well then, we'll just have to convince him." Tish replied as she finished her Merlot. "Hey, my place isn't too far from yours. Want to see it?"

I knew exactly what Tish wanted and ever since I saw her at church, I wanted to the same thing. "Sure! I'd love to!" I excitedly replied. I paid the bill then followed Tish to her home. It was actually close to ours, relatively speaking, being in the next town over. Luckily, Frank's church happened to be the closest Baptist church to Tish's house.

We didn't even make it out of the entrance hall. As soon as the door closed, Tish and I were kissing like some sex starved teenagers. I just unzipped the back of her dress and gravity did the rest, pooling around her feet, exposing her rather magnificent pair of tits. "God, I missed your boobs." I said breathlessly as I kneaded them with my hands.

Tish threw her head back and sighed before kissing me again. "They've definitely missed you, Mandy." she replied. Taking me by the hand, Tish led me to her bedroom. She pulled me close as soon as we entered, French kissing me deeply as she unbuttoned my pants and blouse, her fingers fumbling as I pushed down her panties, exposing her trimmed bush. Running my fingers up her slit, I tasted the tangy sweetness of my lover's pussy. It was still as good as I remembered.

When I was fully undressed, Tish and I climbed up onto the bed and immediately arranged ourselves in a sixty-nine with me on top, my ass pointing to the end of the bed. We began feasting on the other's sopping wet cunts like women starved. It had been at least eight years since my tongue had explored this luscious pussy that laid before me but I knew every crevice, every fold, every spot where I could make Tish squeal.

My lover proved that she knew my pussy as well as I knew hers. Frank was a great fuck, always making sure I orgasmed at least once before he shot his load but he just didn't like going down on me. Tish didn't have that problem.

With a muffled scream, Tish coated my face with her juices. To her credit, she never stopped licking me as I gathered up her yummy cum with my tongue. I was getting close myself to a wonderful orgasm. That's when I felt strange hands on my hip and the head of a large penis position itself at my cunt hole.

I was going to say something. Honestly, I was. But, as soon as that prick entered me, my mind went kind of hazy and my body took over. It was, up to this point, the biggest thing that had entered me. Right then, Tish did that incredible thing she always did with her tongue to make me orgasm.

The next thing I knew, my body was rocking back and forth, trying to stuff that massive pole deeper inside me. The grip on my hips tightened and the rhythm picked up in intensity. My eyes rolled back in my head and I let out a guttural moan as the sensual assault on my pussy continued. Tish's oral pleasure as she sucked, licked, and lightly nibbled on my clit and the penis that was slamming inside me.

I couldn't help it. Another orgasm was quickly building deep inside my gut. Just as I was going to orgasm, the thrusting stopped, the grip tightened even more and the cock started spewing its seed inside me. That act triggered my orgasm. I felt faint and saw stars as I clenched down, milking that dick for all its worth.

When the dick finally withdrew from my pussy, I could feel the cum leaking out of my hole. Kneeling up, I quickly turned around and mounted Tish's face again. Standing at the foot of the bed was Mike in all his glory, his penis slowly deflating and shiny with mine and his juices.

Tish started eating Mike's spooge out of my pussy as I took ahold of the dick in front of me, licking it like a lollipop and trying to see how far I could get it down my throat. Luckily, I'd had plenty of practice deep-throating Frank so soon my nose was inhaling the scent of Mike's balls.

My whole body shuddered as Tish's talented tongue cleaned me inside and out. I let out a muffled squeal as a mini orgasm tingled through my super sensitive pussy. Mike had his hand on the back of my head, making sure I didn't stop sucking him as I bobbed up and down on his shaft, making sure I drained him of every last ounce of cum. It was just so damn big! Even not hard, I could feel Mike's dick pushing down my throat.

I finally collapsed onto the bed, my tummy full of cum and my pussy drained. Tish scooted her body so that we were laying the same way; gazing into each other's eyes, our lips within kissing distance.

Mike, it turns out, was a very thoughtful husband. Even though he'd shot his load, he still made sure that he fingered and licked his wife's pussy to at least two orgasms while Tish and I practiced tongue wrestling on each other. I loved it when she spewed her juices all over Mike's face as she let out a scream into my mouth.

A half an hour later found the three of us relaxing in the living room, the two women still naked, sitting on the loveseat, our bodies touching as Michael sat in his recliner in just a pair of boxers. All three of us were sipping a wonderful Chardonnay.

"Sorry about that." Mike said to me in his baritone voice. "I came in and saw you eating Tish out and got caught up in the moment."

I shrugged. "It happens. Trust me. It felt damn hot." We all laughed at that.

blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers
12