Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
956 Followers

"Well, you know what this means." Tish spoke, her arm over my shoulder as she toyed with my nipple. I shook my head no even though I knew exactly what she was going to say. "You got to sample my husband's wares. Now I want to sample Frank's."

I thought for a minute. "I know that I'd love to eat you out after he's shot inside you but I don't know if he'd be up for it. Sometimes my husband can be a little strait laced."

"I'm sure we can come up with a way to convince him." Tish said softly as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Mmmmmm... Okay, you convinced me." I said when we broke the kiss. "I will definitely get Frank to fuck you." Tish smiled, kissed me again and then I dressed and left, promising to let her know when I succeeded with my task.

My husband still wasn't home when I pulled into our driveway. I quickly headed to the bathroom and stripped down, taking a nice, hot, steamy bath. After soaking a bit, I grabbed my razor and did a little hair maintenance, making sure I was baby smooth.

All the while, I was thinking of how to convince my husband to fuck Tish. Thinking of my lover got me thinking of Michael and his amazing tool which in turn got me to start playing with my clitty. I wondered what Tish and Mike were doing right now. Preparing dinner? Fucking again? A tremor coursed through me right then, causing me to gasp.

As I got out of the tub and dried myself off, I heard the sound of the front door opening. Peeking out of the bathroom just to make sure it was my husband; I saw Frank's silhouette. For a brief moment, a wave of guilt crashed over me. Not two hours before, I'd let another man fuck me. I could justify it all I wanted by saying I was caught up in the moment but, to be truthful, I'd wanted it since I first laid eyes on Michael.

I thought about confessing my sin but then I remembered what my goal was. I dropped my towel onto the bathroom floor, crept down the hall and hugged Frank from behind, pressing my tits against his shirt.

Frank turned around in my arms, leaning down to kiss me as his hands grabbed my ass. "I thought you'd still be with Tish." he said, kissing me again.

"I wanted to be home when you arrived." I replied, reaching down and fondling his cock through his pants.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, you know. Just caught up on old times."

"I'm sure you did." Frank replied, laughing.

"I've been thinking of you this whole time." I said, lowering the zipper to Frank's trousers and reaching inside. His penis reacted on pure instinct, twitching when I touched it, then growing hard as I caressed it.

"I can see that." Frank replied, his voice deeper. He let out a growl as I took ahold of his member and led him to our bedroom.

It didn't take Frank a minute to strip out of his clothes. I climbed upon the bed, my ass pointing right at him. Sex with Frank was nice but he did prefer the missionary position. I wanted to be fucked doggie style right then.

Frank took the hint. He positioned himself right behind me and with one smooth stroke, entered me to the hilt. God bless, it felt so good. My husband grasped my hips and started slow, picking up the pace a little with each thrust. After years of marriage, he knew what points to hit inside my pussy.

I knew Frank was getting close to shooting his load so I started rocking back and forth, my butt jiggling every time it hit his body. I couldn't believe that this was the second dick that fucked me today. Thinking about that triggered thoughts of Tish and eating Frank's cum out of her freshly fucked snatch. That thought pushed me over the edge. I clamped down just as Frank, with one final push, came deep inside me. I could feel his cock twitching every time sperm shot out.

After he was spent, Frank flopped down onto the bed. His deflating cock was covered with our juices so I made sure to thoroughly clean him off.

When I was finished, I cuddled up next to my husband, his strong arms wrapped around me. "So, how was work?" I asked.

Frank chuckled. "Oh, you know. So, So." He pulled my body closer to his. I could feel his dick settle in the crack of my ass. "I would have left early if I'd known what was waiting for me." I laughed at that and lightly swatted his butt.

Frank kissed my neck, his hand moving to cup my breast. "So, what did you and Latisha do today?"

For a brief moment, I thought about confessing everything. Instead, I said "Oh, just catching up on old times. We haven't seen each other in years."

"Uh huh. I'm sure you were an excellent conversationalist."

I turned my head to face him and stuck my tongue out. "What? Don't believe me?" I said, doing my best to feign innocence.

"No, no. I'm sure you two talked a lot." Frank replied, chuckling.

"Well, if you must know, the topic of our husbands did come up." I said coyly, reaching behind me and gently fondling Frank's package. A little bit of his cum had oozed out and I scooped it up with my finger, bringing it to my lips so I could taste it.

Frank kissed my neck again and gave my tit a squeeze. "How did that go?"

"Let's just say that after we were finished talking, Tish really wants to meet you." I replied, gently fondling Frank's penis. I left it at that, wanting to approach the subject slowly. But I'd planted the idea in his mind. I just needed to let it grow.

Later on, we were sitting in the living room, relaxing and sipping some wine when Frank looked at me and asked if Tish really wanted to meet him. "After all, she is a married woman and I am a married man."

I thought for a moment before answering. This was where it could either go very wrong or oh so right. "True. But if I don't mind and Michael would be cool with it, is it really wrong?"

"Well, you know one of the big ten is forbidding coveting another man's wife." Frank replied.

"I always thought that meant not to have an affair."

Frank paused for a minute, thinking hard. He adjusted his dick and took a sip before asking "You'd really be fine with me having sex with Tish?"

I paused for effect, wanting to seem like I was confessing something really personal. "Once, when Tish and I were in college, we had a threesome with my boyfriend at the time. It...it was a real turn on to watch them together and then I got to clean her out when he was finished." It was only half a lie I'd just told Frank. The guy wasn't my boyfriend; just some drunk frat dude we picked out. It was sexy as hell watching Tish get fucked by him though.

"Yeah, but I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your husband." Frank said. "And what of Michael? He seems a decent guy. I don't want to mess up their marriage anymore than I want to mess up ours."

"I'll tell you what." I said, rising off the couch. "I know we're busy this weekend so I'll invite Tish over next Saturday. I happen to know Michael is going to be away for work." I sat on Frank's lap, wiggling my ass on his crotch. "If nothing happens between us three, then I'll drop it. However," I paused for a second, "if something does happen, then you can't feel guilty about it."

Frank's breath caught as I rubbed his dick through his pants with my ass cheeks. "Fine." was all he said. I rose up, finished my wine, got down on my knees in front of my husband and undid his pants, freeing his half-hard penis. Taking it in my mouth, I slowly bobbed my head, using my tongue to lick Frank's balls every time I took it to the hilt. It was wonderful feeling his dick grow and harden in my mouth as I blew him.

I could feel my husband petting my hair, then grip it as he got closer to cumming for the second time today. Frank's dick twitched and, with one long suck, his dick spurted his cum in my mouth. It wasn't as big a load as the one he'd deposited into me earlier but I wasn't disappointed. Getting Frank to blow his load twice in one day was an accomplishment I was proud of.

Swallowing his load, I rose to my feet, giving Frank a wink and a cheeky grin. His eyes were half lidded, a contented smile on his face. "So, it's on for next Saturday?" I asked as I collected the bit of sperm that had leaked out of the tip of his dick with my finger. Frank let out a weak chuckle and gave me a thumbs up. "Great. I'm going to take a bath, okay?" I said, licking the cum off my fingertip, then stripping right in the living room.

Grabbing my phone, I headed to the bathroom. When the tub was filled to my liking, I slipped in to the hot, steamy water and texted Tish. "Next Saturday, 12 noon. Lunch at my place. Wear something super sexy 😉." I couldn't wait until then.

The time passed quickly. Tish has texted back with a picture of what she was going to wear and I had that wonderful image flitting through my head for the rest of the week. I even went to the city and purchased an identical black minidress with plunging neckline to show off my cleavage to contrast her white one and matching red lingerie. I almost felt sorry for Frank. When Tish and I removed our dresses, it would blow my poor husband's mind.

I had decided not to have sex with Frank until next Saturday. I wanted him to be ready and willing to go through with having sex with Tish so I teased him by walking around the house nude, giving him little innocent touches and kisses, and suggestive comments galore.

What ever I was doing, it was working. I knew Frank didn't believe in masturbation, considering it a sin, but I do believe he was ready to spontaneously pop his cork by Saturday morning. I was trying my best to hold off myself. I wanted Frank's and my first threesome to be as orgasmic as possible but all the teasing I was doing on him was having the same effect on me!

Finally, Saturday morning arrived. When I awoke, Frank was still asleep, lying on his back with the covers off. He must have been dreaming about something naughty because his penis was tenting the boxers he'd worn to bed. I tentatively reached my hand through the piss flap and withdrew my husband's dick.

It was hot to the touch. I gently ran my fingertips up and down the shaft, feeling every vein and ridge. Frank moaned in his sleep, a smile on his lips as I grazed the head of his dick with my fingernails. A little drop of precum appeared and I scooped it up and brought it to my lips, enjoying the flavor.

I almost took pity on Frank. It was obvious that he was in desperate need to shoot his load. Instead, I got out of bed, took my morning shower, making sure to shave my body smooth and then made a nice breakfast for the both of us.

There was a nervous energy in the air all morning. Frank seemed calm, drinking his morning coffee, studying the bible but every so often, he would reach down to his crotch and adjust himself. I caught him several times staring at my body, barely covered by my robe. I was getting worried that maybe I'd worked him up too much and he would spontaneously orgasm just as his dick touched Tish's pussy but it was too late to correct anything now.

At eleven, I worked on my makeup, put on my new lingerie and dress, then headed to the kitchen to prepare the steaks and salad that we'd be eating. I must have looked good to my husband because I had to fend him off several times. Several times, Frank came up from behind me and pressed his body against mine or copped a feel of my tit as I walked past.

At around twelve thirty, the doorbell rang and I hurried to let Tish in. She looked amazing! I almost attacked her right there at the front door.

As soon as Tish was inside and the door closed, we kissed our hellos. For about a minute, we kissed our hellos. With plenty of tongue wresting. As soon as we stopped kissing, Tish sauntered over to Frank who had been standing there awkwardly and kissed him hello too. For about a minute. With plenty of tongue wrestling.

As she was kissing him, Tish reached down and gripped Frank's member through his shorts he was wearing. I almost laughed as my poor husband began to hump her hand but I was afraid that it would be over before it even started so I walked up behind Tish and unzipped her dress.

Tish took the hint, backed off from Frank and let her dress fall to the floor, exposing her beautiful body encased in barely-there red lace. Her nipples were rock hard and exposed through the lacy design. I honestly thought Tish's nipples would tear a hole in the expensive fabric. She walked behind me, her thick ass exposed by the thong she was wearing and unzipped my dress, pushing it off my shoulders.

Frank let out a growl at the sight of my body encased in the identical red lingerie. As if we'd planned it, Tish and I walked up to him, each taking a hand and led my horny husband to the bedroom.

Tish and I undressed Frank, who stood there, practically shaking with desire. I removed his shirt, rubbing my hand over his chest, teasing his nipples with my fingers as I shoved my tongue past his lips. Tish was on her knees as she lowered Frank's shorts and briefs at the same time.

I broke the kiss just in time to witness Tish plant her lips on the tip of Frank's dick, then with one motion, take the entire thing down her throat. Frank may have not been as long as Mike was but my husband still had a good size and Tish's lips stretched a bit as she deep-throated him. As far as I knew, Tish was the only other woman who'd sexually touched my husband's penis. A little tremble coursed through me at that realization.

I was getting worried that Frank would blow his load too soon. Tish must have sensed it as well because she suddenly withdrew his dick from her mouth and stood up. As if on cue, we both lightly pushed him onto the bed, his dick sticking up like a flagpole.

Tish then turned to me and pulled me into a kiss as she undid my bra. I took the hint and started undressing her as well. Soon, we were both naked, rubbing our hands over each other's bodies. For a moment, Frank wasn't there. It was just me and Tish. I could feel her hard, rubbery nipples against my tits, the small patch of fur on her mons tickling my bare pussy.

Frank let out an agonized moan, breaking us out of our reverie. I whispered into Tish's ear to climb onto the bed and mount Frank. She smiled, kissed me again, then climbed onto the bed, straddling Frank and slowly lowering herself down.

I gripped my husband's cock, holding it still as Tish squatted down. Inch by inch, the penis disappeared into my best friend's soaked pussy. I knew Frank preferred missionary position and was hoping that Tish being on top would help him last longer.

I sat down at my vanity table and watched as Tish began to grind her pussy against Frank's crotch, his dick buried up to the hilt inside her. Frank reached out and gripped Tish's tits, pulling her down so he could suck on her meaty nipples as she rode him.

This was turning me on so much that I almost jumped up and joined them, wanting desperately to be a part of it. Instead, I rubbed my pussy furiously, jamming two of my fingers inside me and teasing my clitty. I could feel an orgasm building as Frank's and Tish's movements became more frantic.

Suddenly, my husband showed his strength as he rolled over. Tish was laying on the bed, her legs splayed wide, her eyes rolling back into her head. Frank never missed a beat, slamming his dick into her pussy.

All of a sudden, Frank stopped, his body going rigid. I knew he was pumping his cum into Tish. That was all it took to send me over. I covered my mouth with my hand as my juices soaked my seat. Tish had wrapped her legs around Frank's hips, pulling him inside her as deep as he would go and locking him in place so he couldn't escape until they were both finished orgasming.

Frank finally rolled off Tish's body when her legs relaxed. His dick, still semi-hard but slowly deflating, was shiny with both their fluids, making my mouth water. Tish was laying beside him, a contented smile on her face, her pussy a swampy morass of cum, her tits rising and falling with each deep breath.

I got up and walked over to the bed, taking Frank's dick into my mouth, making sure to clean my husband's cock thoroughly before I crawled between the legs of my best friend.

Tish gently gripped my hair, holding me in place as I gave her cunt one long lick. It was hardly necessary. An earthquake wouldn't have move me from between Tish's thighs at that moment.

I could feel Frank's hand rubbing my ass as I sucked his sperm right out of Tish's pussy. I could feel her body trembling as another orgasm began to build inside her. When I shoved my fingers into her well fucked twat and tickled her g spot, she let out gasp. Pussy juices coated my hand and I quickly withdrew it, lapping at Tish as a dog drinking water.

Finally, Tish couldn't handle any more stimulation and weakly pushed my head away. I was wanting to eat her out all day but I relented and maneuvered my body so that I was in the middle of them; the creamy center of a beautiful cookie.

The first thing that I did was turn my body to face my husband and kiss Frank hard. I wanted to let him know that what he did was fine and I still loved him with all my heart. To my relief, Frank put his hand on the back of my head, holding me to him as he returned the kiss.

We smiled at each other when I pulled back. I could see in his eyes that he was comfortable with what we'd done. Then I rolled over and kissed Latisha with the same passion. I loved both of them so much. I was a little sorry that Mike wasn't here. He'd missed out on a great time.

Then it hit me. I knew exactly what my next project was going to be. It would take some finagling and I didn't even know if Tish was going to be on board for this one but I damn sure was going to try to make it happen.

I wanted to be double penetrated.

blondsubles
blondsubles
956 Followers
12