Precocious Sophie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- *sigh*

- and... I... kinda like it.

- well, you really shouldn't be doing this. At least, not without talking to your mom about it - as in, before you do it!

- Ok ok I'll talk to mom. *pause* Look... I've been thinking about this... *pause* Ok, full disclosure time...

She pauses, as if to steel herself.

- Ok, soooooo, I've only been up close and personal with three cocks - not counting yours - so far in my life. and yours - this! *waves it for effect* - is bigger than all of them. *last pause* So... how's that for shamelessly stroking your - ahem - ego...?!

- ooo, a deflection wrapped in a, an admittedly well-crafted double-entendre: nice one dude! ... but, un uh, nope.

- oh-wuh. I don't understand what the bit deal is. I'm a healthy, red-blooded, horny teen and we're consenting adults!

- are we?!: what's the definition of consent again?

- fair point I guess.

She huffs a bit then lapses into a brief, sheepish silence.

- But, well, we're here now; and you're awake; aaand...: you came around! Ha ha!!

- *sigh* I'm so wrapped.

- you so are!

She licks my cock again while stroking the shaft with her right hand. I groan as she takes the head right into her mouth. I try to push her off but she clings on to me.

- Soph this feels unbelievable. truly. but you really shouldn't be doing this. you should stop.

- it's ok, I'm enjoying it. I want to...

So she doesn't stop. And I give up resisting. Yes I could stop her, pull her off me. I'm going to hell.

Sophie's bobbing up and down on my cock as if on a real mission. Once in a while she looks up at me and the look in her eyes - a mix of "I dare you to stop me" and "I'm kind of freaking myself out, but I'm loving it" - is blowing my mind. Her eyes, well her eyes always sparkle, but right now they're ablaze!

- does this feel good, daddy-2.0? am I doing it well?

- mmm, while I laud the proper english, Soph, you should not be doing this at all. fuck. I can't deny what you are doing feels wonderful. unbelievable. and if you don't stop you're going to get a surprise pretty soon.

- ooo, that's what I want! I want to make you cum. I have been debating in my head whether I should take it in my mouth or just watch it spurt...

- I think you should just watch, when the time comes. but right now, you're talking too much!!

Probably unsuccessful attempt at edgy humour, to 'prove' the reluctance in my acquiescence. ...And yes, I really did just write that imbecilic logic.

- see I knew you liked it. tee hee!

And with that Sophie gobbles up my cock again, making my eyes roll back in my head. How wonderful her wet mouth! Resignation nigh complete, but I know I'm going to rue this later, one way or t'other.

- oh Sophie. Sophie my love! you're going to make me cum. please... yes, yesss!

I pull her head off my cock as I go over the edge into a crazy-strong orgasm. Sophie grabs my cock with both hands, stroking while it erupts into the air and onto her hands, arms and my stomach, until I get her to slow down - too sensitive! She seems delighted, and satisfied with the resulting mess.

- Sophie that was unbelievable. you are crazy. and we can't do this again. And we have to talk to your mom about it, ok. We have to talk to her about all of... this.

- yes daddy-2.0, we will. but, you know I think mom's going to be fine. um, true confessions *pause* ha! More True Confessions: I've been kind of preparing her...

- ah ha!! I knew it...

I tap her temple lightly but with purpose.

- you see, I've been seeing the little gears working away up in here lately.

- Why, whatever d'y'all mean...?

Spoken in her best southern drawl. What's that saying: something 'bout making an angel blush...?!

- pffffft give me a break, that's not even close to convincing.

- *significant pause and eyebrow-raise* welllllll, I have been kind of planning something. you'll see - pretty soon now.

- ha! I can read you pretty well. I, I knew something has been brewing... not to mention I'm dreading this little, whatever it is you're planning...

- yes yes yes daddy-2.0. you are the best. and don't worry I understand how serious this is: I'll talk to mom... or we can. I love you so much and would never want to get you in trouble. besides, I fundamentally believe that this is not wrong! now, get up sleepy head!!!

And she runs off to the bathroom laughing.

*************************************

- mom, I want to watch you and Andy have sex.

Well that came out of nowhere. Teresa chokes on her coffee. It's been a typical Saturday morning until this moment: Sophie has brought Teresa and me our morning coffees to encourage us to stay in bed longer with her, cuddling and chatting. Yup, even at nigh-nineteen! What to say...? She's a character, to say it lovingly...!

Teresa recovers eventually and can finally take a sip without coughing. She takes a couple.

- you are too much, daughter-mine. fuck. it's too early in the morning for this...

- what?! you've got your coffee...

I know better than to stick my oar into this one - this is Sophie's thing, and totally a matter for the two of them to sort. When it comes to heavy-duty parenting I naturally defer to Teresa - take her lead.

I'm half-sitting, nursing my coffee, a bit gloomily, thinking how bloody awkward that would be. Having sex with Teresa while Sophie watched. But then again, we're not exactly prudes. And it's not as if we haven't had a few multiple-partner escapades together, so... But with Sophie...? While it's true that I've let her shenanigans escalate to the level of blowjobs, for me to start touching her? Sexually? 'Cause I'm not actually a complete idiot: Sophie is obviously engineering things in that direction - i.e. with her participating more. I don't know, seems very different - like crossing a line. Then again, does that line even still exist?

- but seriously Sophie, is this something we need to do? really? won't it just be really bloody awkward, and cringy for you?

- awwww, mum give yourselves some credit. you're both still pretty hot!

- stop deflecting, you brat! *pause* but still, it'll be like super awkward, right?

- no mom I don't think so... ok. *pause* here's the thing: you know *turns to me, raising an eyebrow* you both know - I've had sex with three guys in my short little sexual life - in my, my Sexual Career. ha ha! *pause* where was I? oh yeah: so, I've had sex with two guys from school and one from dance. they were fine enough and it was fun and stuff, but I can't help but feel as if I'm missing something. none of them wanted to go down on me which is so fucking lame, like, don't even get me started. *pause* it's just... they didn't... you know, like rock-my-world or anything. is that horrible to say...? it's like overall they just don't know what they're doing. and they - hate - taking direction from me - a girl, woman - I mean they didn't say it out loud, but it sure felt like it - a couple of them got kinda sulky for a bit... Soooooo anyway...: I want to watch you guys to see if it even compares - if I'm even in the ballpark. yeah yeah I know we talk about it all the time, mom. but I want to see it. for reals. oh, Come On-nuh, it's not such a big frickin' deal. I mean look at what we're already doing, separately and together...

- stop. please stop!

Well, I am trying to stay out of it, but I fear this is going downhill:

- ok ok, let's all take a breath yes?! as in, literally. holy, Sophie, I don't think you stopped once for breath in that whole, um, oration... breathe, darlin'!

- I wasn't ranting!

- didn't say that.

She is in truth puffing a bit, catching her breath after her outburst.

Poor Teresa! Her gaze is fixed on Sophie with a bit of a knotty frown on her brow. She still hasn't even processed half the implications of what her daughter is suggesting, much less formulated an answer. So she looks in my direction.

- well...? *ahem* thoughts?

- oh no, *wagging finger* un unh: you're not lobbing this one to me. it's all yours babe!

- chickenshit... and don't fucking call me babe, babe. *pause* fuck.

- mommy.

- watch it you! *pointing finger menacingly, well, aiming for menacing* you are riding very close to the edge right now. you...

- sorry mommy. I really don't think it has to be such a big freakin' production. it's just sex. I like it. a lot. sorry, this is me...

She tries for sheepish.

- *sigh* give me a sec.

Poor Teresa tries to think it through. It's true they've never made a big deal about nudity and stuff, and there must have been times when Sophie ran into their room when they were in the middle of sex... They probably just threw a sheet over themselves and life moved on. Teresa's suddenly curious:

- ok daughter-mine. here's a true-or-false question for you - honesty is required. *clears throat* true or false: you've watched us having sex, like, through a crack in the door? you know, like, recently.

Sophie does a pretty good job of staying deadpan, while also managing a hint of enigmatic, that is, until I tickle her ribs causing her to break character. In reply, after she finishes laughing (and punching me in retaliation), she can't help sounding a bit flustered:

- um, maybe...

- ooo busss-ted... oops. sorry. I'll shut up...

- naw, not really. I've looked a couple of times... you know, to um verify certain um noises... but I couldn't really see much. plus it didn't feel right perving on you guys - so I never stayed.

- I guess that's not so bad, to be expected I s'pose. *pause* so if you've seen us, why do you need to see it again so badly?

- I told you, I couldn't see anything. I want to get up close with you guys and really see the details. I want to see his penis going inside you; every bend, and flex; I want to see your vagina stretching around it as he pushes inside; and to see your juices squirting out the edges of your pussy by the pressure from being stuffed, and dripping down to your ass; I want to see your faces, your expressions...

- wow. you... you've really thought this through eh?

- *giggle* I guess so...

- whew! well...

Teresa is getting there. She turns to me again hopefully. I turn to Sophie:

- whew! after that performance, I have to ask: why aren't you studying law?

- I can still do law after this degree.

- you should.

She sticks her tongue out at me (rather fetchingly, tbh), after giving me the teen-snark smirk. [ed. sorry, that's so awkward to say: teen-snark smirk]

Turning back to Teresa, trying to keep it light while conveying a serious message:

- I think she's got you. she has a strong argument. you know, now that the initial adrenaline hit has dispersed in the ole' arteries and I can think again...

- ...or what passes for thinking!

- hey, hey! be nice. but, now that the shock has worn off, thinking about how close we all are in bed together - a lot! - it's not such a huge leap, to having full-on sex. yeah, it's going to be awkward at first but that won't last, right? we'll get into it. AND, I promise you: we'll be getting well into a bottle or three of wine as well... so I'm willing if you are.

- oh big shock there studly. like you'd turn this down.

- ouch. good faith here. good faith.

- I know. teasing.

- ok.

- see mom? Andy's on board. come on. say yes.

- fuck!

Sophie pretends to misinterpret her mom's outburst:

- Yesss!

- I didn't mean that...

The very millisecond that Teresa reacts to Sophie's 'yesss,' Sophie is in her face with the 'gotcha' finger and even Teresa has to crack up at that one. Sharp one, our Sophie.

- I think... is it too early to drink? fuck it is, isn't it? where's my coffee!?

Poor Teresa hides inside her coffee mug.

- silly mommy, I didn't mean like right now-wuh. let's do it like tonight, when you can have your wine. or whenever... pick a day!

- *sigh* ok. we'll talk about it later. at least.

*****************************************************

Teresa has the day to process, digest and come to terms with what they were en train to attempt. She slowly, perhaps a bit reluctantly, concludes that it isn't such a huge, monstrous thing after all. Sophie is right: it's just sex. Consenting adults and all that.

We have a lovely dinner together. Great food, great wine (the third bottle - after we finish eating - being an exquisite Amarone. mmmm mm.) And considering the elephant in the room, (or perhaps because of it?), our banter seems especially sharp and edgy - but very comfortable. We're having a riot.

After clearing up dinner, and various trips to the loo, we congregate in the living room, on the couch.

In a lull in the conversation, Sophie suddenly looks at both of us significantly:

- so...

Teresa starts:

- you know I've been thinking...

I have a sudden 'think':

- hey, sorry to interrupt. before we get into anything, what about...: maybe a hit or two off the ole' pipe? ... to help with the, the craziness...

Both women:

- yesss!

So the pipe is duly filled and we pass it around two or three times. It's pretty strong weed and given we already have a good wine buzz going, we are soon feeling no pain. Teresa turns to us opening her arms:

- I have an idea. look Sophie is right. this is just sex. not. a. big. deal. let's have fun with it. let's be silly and goofy, but also... you know... oh, whatever! I don't know about you two but I've been having an awesome time so far. so let's ... keep that going. right?

Sophie bounces and claps.

- right!

- too right! ...or is that three right?!

Sophie suddenly stops bouncing and goes deathly serious, delivering an exquisite:

- that was funny.

Boom. Point scored.

Teresa starts swaying her body about:

- let's get some tunes flowing. danceable tunes.

Sophie jumps up:

- ooo that's me...

She runs to her room to get her phone and the bluetooth speaker. Back down, she soon has the room bathed in sweet r&b. And the three of us are dancing - flowing - moving together and apart in random patterns, occasionally a hand starts to linger on a passing butt, or waist. Butts meet pelvises in passing. A couple of minutes in, the mood changes - there is a sexual edge to the energy swirling around us. Teresa decides it's time to ramp it up a notch.

She casually starts to unbutton her silky shirt. Slowly. One button at a time, pausing to dance about - offering delightful glimpses of her décolletage - before returning to unbutton the next. Sophie catches on and, with less, hmm? finesse..., lifts up her own top. Then they come over to me, teasing me, and making me do the same.

As we continue our vertical writhing, fingers are soon flitting about from chest to chest, brief light brushes. So quick that each recipient is left pining for more, chest thrusting out in search of the retreating fingers. Even my nipples are included in the game. In fact Teresa moves to me, bending over and taking a nipple in her mouth. Mmmmm mmm delicious. Not to be left out, Sophie leans over and is soon giving my other nipple the same treatment. I lift my arms in the air and rock my hips, grooving on the ecstasy being bestowed upon my nipples, probably beaming a mightily goofy grin.

Another unexpected move: Teresa puts two hands to her daughter's face, pulling her in for a sweet loving kiss. Sophie's eyes go wide for a second but she soon recovers, getting into the groove, turning it into a right-old smooch. Such a sweet sight - mother and daughter showing their love - and definitely more...

- so daughter mine... is this more what you've had in mind? for tonight...?

- what do you mean...?

She tries for innocent but can't suppress all of the coyness she would otherwise be broadcasting.

- look. you like true confessions...?! well, here's a truth. *pause* yes, my love, you're pretty good at getting around us - well, me, he's always been a pushover for you."

I suppose she can't resist: she punches me. In the gut. I guess for being a pushover...? Wtf?

- What was I saying? Yeah, you're good at getting 'round me with your schemes and shenanigans, but you must realise that almost all the time I'm aware of what you're doing. I decide to go along with it. you're maybe not quiiiite as crafty as you think you are - that's all I'm saying. ...all I'm going to say. so, back to dancing. bottoms off next!woo hooooo...!

- mom you're crazy!! but ok, here goes...

Sophie immediately sheds her shorts, leaving only her little tighty-whiteys. Teresa and I follow suit. Teresa is wearing a yummy pair of boy shorts, that cut right across the cheeks of her bubbly butt in a most fetching way. Now we're all prancing about in our undies. Bending over and twerking our butts at each other - some spanking happens, is encouraged even. Again they gang up on me, taking a cheek each, they slip my boxers down just below my cheeks, and give my butt a pretty good going over - occasionally being so bold as to slide a hand between my legs to briefly fondle me' naughty bits.

Sophie goes over to her mom, drawn to her spectacular derriere, alternately smacking and grabbing her cheeks, while encouraging her to twerk. Teresa complies with crazy abandon! What a sight that is, Teresa full-on twerking with Sophie groping her and egging her on!

- you know, mom, aah, *pause* *sigh* ok fuck it I'll just say it: your ass makes me wish I had a cock. a real cock. I mean, I know I could fuck you with a strap-on - you know, ahem, hypothetically *giggles* - but, your ass, like this: holy, I could fuck you with a real cock - would... mmmm...

- you know Sophie, don't hold back or anything. sheesh.

- what can I say - why lie about it. I bet Andrew here agrees with me, yes?

- aah, that's rhetorical, right?!

We break apart high-fiving - hopefully ironically. Teresa rolls her eyes in faux-disdain, I mean, who doesn't like their butt being desired?

A small mother-daughter mind-meld takes place: without a word to each other, they grab a hand of mine each and lead/drag me to the bedroom.

- wait grab the music!

- and the wine!

I get the speaker - and the Amarone, and one glass - no need for formalities - there's just over half left and it won't last long. It's been breathing a while so it will be divine!

When I get to the room the two of them are spooning, rather sweetly - well almost sweetly. Sophie's head is nestled in the crook of her mom's shoulder, and a hand is naughtily tucked between her own legs. Teresa is softly caressing her daughter's chest.

I hop on the bed and lie down sideways beside them to watch them. It's sweet, endearing, also highly arousing. It's easy to see the love between them, as well as a smouldering sexual energy. Sophie can't reach her mum's body, being the little spoon, so she snuggles in to bask, to wallow in the pleasure of being enveloped. Mom's breasts pushing into her upper back feel unbelievable. She takes her hand from her pussy, maybe hoping her mom might be tempted to touch more. Sure enough Teresa's hand snakes down to her daughter's pussy, groaning involuntarily upon finding her omniwetness and sliding a finger into it. Sophie's expression notches up a bit on the intensity scale and she can't resist putting a hand on top of her mom's, encouraging its ministrations.

Sophie eventually squirms away from her mom, over to me - nestling into a brief sideways hug. Then gives me a peck on the lips before jumping up to pour some wine. We pass it 'round, pausing for a mo' to savour it. Then Sophie makes a thing out of pulling herself over to the edge of the bed, relinquishing the stage, as it were.

- I just want to say thank you, both of you. I really appreciate how you're going along with this. it's been awesome. it is awesome! sooooo...let the show begin!!!