Precocious Sophie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie is gambling her audacity will win us over and in the process bypass the awkwardness of starting such a thing. As per Teresa's earlier speech, we acquiesce - we let ourselves be won-over.

Teresa has clearly decided to just go for it. She's horny and frankly doesn't really care in this moment who's watching. She pulls my boxers right off in one go, then immediately takes my cock in her mouth. Mmmm mmm, her sweet sweet, warm wet wonderful mouth... Teresa's pretty darned good with blowjobs and she is not holding back at all. Already taking me to the back of her mouth and testing the readiness of her throat. Holy. I am quickly converted to whatever this thing is, that we're doing here: no awkwardness here.

Teresa is managing to keep the head of my cock in her throat for longer and longer before gagging with each try. Seems like she's on a mission. Who am I to complain...?! But...: I'm not going to last much longer at this rate and I don't want to come yet. My ability to think is suddenly obliterated as I feel Teresa take me all the way to the root, holding it, taking me to the very edge. So I pull her up by her arms and give her a lusty smooch. There is a touch of humour in our eyes, amongst the lust and, well, freaked-out-edness, as we kiss.

I look over at The Madamoiselle to see she has a hand down between her legs again, lightly flitting fingers over her pussy, while watching us avidly. I turn back to Teresa, getting her to lie back. I want to taste her pussy. It's already pretty wet. Mmmm mm. I dive right in, giving a sloppy wide-tongued lick from her bum right up to the hood of her clit. Teresa sighs deeply and thrusts her pelvis up, seeking my tongue. I let it linger on her clit, using a finger to gently pull the hood back exposing the little nub. My tongue gently gently slathers her nub for a bit before widening the range of movement, slipping down to the source of all this delicious come, even poking inside a bit.

- Sophie be a good girl, come up here and play with my breasts.

Teresa is grooving on this whole thing, she's clearly found a way to simply ignore anything else but her horniness and desire. Awkwardness doesn't exist if you totally ignore it!!! She isn't sure where these crazy impulses are coming from but for now she's suspending thinking things through. She pulls her daughter's head, encouraging her to, well to latch, like all those years ago! Sophie doesn't disappoint. She loves doting on her mom's breasts. And being invited to actually participate in their activities is another box to tick off, in the private agenda/scorecard she keeps in her head. She'd thought it was going to take longer for her to be able to worm her way in to being more involved. Getting right to it, she slathers all over one breast while softly caressing the other one, letting the erect nipple dance across her palm as she runs fingertips around the edges of the curves.

- Aaahh Sophie my darling daughter. That's so sweeeeet. You're making my boobies so wet and slippery. Andy, faster on my clit: I'm getting really close. Oh yes. That's so good.

Teresa's a lucky duck, in that her first orgasm never takes very long, especially when she's super aroused. She pulls my head harder against her clit as she climaxes. Although at the same time she's trying to buck her hips up and down. I hold her down with all my strength so I can wail on her clit - without her knocking out my teeth with her pelvic bone!

- Aaaahhhh...! Yesss.

Teresa pushes against me, finally bucking her pussy up and holding it. I've known it is imminent so I am prepared to dart out of the way... She's banging one arm down on the mattress, like a wrestler tapping out - while uttering all sorts of non-words - I think - urging me to keep going on her clit.

Sophie can't resist testing the boundary...

- wow. um, ok. so, you two are, like, definitely not, not hot.

What can I say, she pushes my buttons:

- fuck you! *aiming for playful...* we're doing all this for you and the best you 'got' is a lame-ass double-negative...?!

- hey woah...! Alpha-male much...?!

- ...'might have come out a bit harsher than intended...oops. But the question stands.

- yeah yeah, ok, you guys are hot. this is totally hot!

- ok, you two have to Shut The Fuck Up next time I'm coming!

Teresa slaps at both of us.

- sorry mom...

I can't suppress a laugh and Sophie 'breaks character' to give her mom a conciliatory hug and kiss.

Then Sophie is back:

- so, not awkward. right?!?!

Teresa is revved up. Orgasm number one was pretty darn hot but...:

- so far so good.

She turns to me - grabbing my mostly hard cock.

- I want this. now. hmm, he needs some inspiration... Sophie my love, d'you wanna do the honours?

The wry smile on Soph's face is a picture, as she says,

- aw, thanks mom. I would want to... but this is your thing - you go.

Then she cocks her head down so her eyes coyly peep up through her lashes as she delivers:

- besides, it's super hot watching you suck his cock! *giggles*

Teresa moves with purpose and inhales my cock. I regain full strength sans délai. Making sure it's nice and wet with her spit, she straddles me and, with a smile and a sigh, sinks down.

- ooo mom, you go, woman!

Teresa takes a moment to let her pussy 'warm up' to my cock then gets herself into a rhythm grinding herself back and forth on top of me. She's got that twinkle in her eye now. Which usually means trouble. Or lots of fun. Or both! She regards Sophie, who has a hand between her legs as she watches our congress.

- You know, you're right: this is not so bad at all... Sophie come here and plant yourself right here.

She indicates my face! Well that didn't take long at all. I wonder for a second whether I should say anything - point out the craziness of it all. Yup, about a second.

Sophie gingerly straddles my head and lowers herself until she feels my nose make contact with her nethers. Once she's settled, Teresa grabs her head pulling her in for a kiss, which I can only hear, my eyesight being obliterated by her lovely derrière.

What can I do? I start to nuzzle and lick and kiss and slather Sophie's delightful naughty bits from rosebud to clit. I don't know where I'm getting the bandwidth, considering the unbelievable pleasure I feel as Teresa rides my cock. Bouncing, then grinding. Grinding then bouncing.

- Oh mommy, thank you so much for doing all this. it's brilliant. you look soooooo hot riding his cock. and, he is really good at this *points downward*!

- turns out I'm totally into sharing this with you. it's also really hot watching Andy lick your pussy. you crazy, sexy woman. my daughter...

Teresa can't resist touching, caressing, toying with Sophie's little breasts, all areolae and nipples. She desires them in her mouth but she can't risk upsetting her balance: she needs this cock... So she makes do with her fingers.

- Andy you do that so amazing.

I simply can't resist:

- ...-ly

- shut up-puh, mean mister grammar-police! you shouldn't be able to talk right now, if your tongue is where it's supposed to be...

Honestly, can you believe that 'tude? Bloody cheek...

In truth, I'm happy to resume feasting on her sweet sweet pussy. I slather as sloppily as I can - upside down as I am - from her nub tucked under, up up up past her rosebud. And again. Up and down, without giving a lot of special attention to any part. Yet. Mmmm mm, I could do this for a looong time. I bring a couple of fingers lightly into my attentions, sliding two fingers up, either side of her clit, kind of nudging against it from both sides - but not too hard, yet. Sophie seems to love it, as she rocks her pelvis to give me the best possible angle for contact. I keep the fingers of one hand working her clit - the way both her and her mom like it - while I move my tongue down to her rosebud. At first merely slathering my tongue openly, softly wetly back and forth. Only after a lot of that, I start to focus my tongue a bit more directly on her very opening. Testing the elasticity of her puckered hole. Soph kind of gasps while starting to grind a bit so my aim gets a bit erratic.

- Oooooh, I'm going to come again... Sophie, darling, play with my boobs. My nipples. Mmm...

- Me too, mom, me too! Aaaaah.

Both Teresa and Sophie tense up as their orgasms crest in perfect synchrony - they both have each other's nipples in their fingers, pinching rather erratically - probably too hard in truth - egging each other on. They can't help but smile at each other, even a hint of sheepishness passes between them, surprising, given the intensity of their climaxes.

Predictably, the excitement and added intensity of watching, well, feeling, the two of them orgasm pushes me over the edge too. I am so ready, with Teresa working magic on my cock and Sophie's delicious, oh-so-responsive pussy in my face. I launch Teresa moonward as my cock spurts up into her, and hold onto Sophie for dear life.

After our peaks crest and Teresa is aware again,

- ok daugher-mine here is your moment. Get down there, watch his cock in my pussy. come on.

She pulls Sophie forward, guiding her so her face is right there: front row seat... Teresa lifts up, slowly, until only my head is still inside her. She looks wryly at Sophie,

- ...you ready?!

She lets my cock slip out, it slaps down onto my belly. The very next moment her pussy lets loose with the combination of my recent deposit and her juices, letting it drip up and down my shaft. Poor Sophie gets such a surge of horniness, seeing the mess; seeing my come leaking shamelessly out of her mother's pussy, hovering above my, at least for the moment, spent cock.

- holy! I can't even, you don't know how unbelievably sexy that is. Oh mom...! look at your pussy, all red and puffy and open, and wet and dripping! *untranslatable groan* you see, this is exactly what I wanted. thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you soooo much!

With that Sophie leans in and alternates between licking my shaft and Teresa's still-dripping pussy. As Sophie rocks forward to lean in her pelvis rises, allowing me a lovely view of her - our seemingly insatiable Sophie! - lapping away.

- my daughter the sex fiend! what can I say?

- Sophie, you are one craaaaazy woman.

- *giggles* guilty as charged. look at all this mess - it's awesome.

- since when do you like messes, little miss tidykins.

- apparently I do now! but wait!: when have I ever been a neat-freak?!

- maybe not a neat-freak, but come on: you have always loved to have things just so.

- yeah, but no, that's just because I'm always the one organising things.

- you say that as if it detracts from my point *single-eyebrow-raise par excellence*...

- *teen snark eye-roll* what-evs... I'm not a neat-freak.

Sophie takes a last look to see that she has scooped up most of the mess Teresa and I made then flops down on the bed next to me, as Teresa takes the other side and we lay quietly together for a couple, recuperating from our respective exertions.

- hey mom...?

- mmm?

- so tonight was good right? I think we all enjoyed ourselves, right?

- I think you're right.

- very funny. don't tease me.

- what's up?

Teresa knows her daughter. Knows there's another one coming...: another Sophie Special.

- so, um, the way you, um, invited me to join in: did you plan that? or was it just on the spur of the moment?

- hmmm. well there was definitely part of it that was riding the wave of good energy we had going so yes. but then again, darling daughter-mine, there's also that other part of you and your, your, um, Larger Picture. ha ha! But seriously, getting back to what we talked about before, about us basically knowing what you're up to and "allow" you to get around us. well we all here know that you are working your way to being more and more shall we say: participatory... I mean you sucked his cock in bed the other day right?!

Sophie, uncharacteristically, has nothing for that one, other than earnest sheepishness.

- awwww, darling come here!

Teresa pulls Sophie over my body and onto herself wrapping her lovingly in her arms.

- love, you're not in trouble. *winks* it's just 'cause we'd been doing True Confessions and all that, right? look at me, I'm totally ok with this - with what we're doing tonight - with what you *ahem* do with Andy in the morning. ...as long as we can all stay mature about it, yeah?

She takes one of those significant pauses before finishing her thought:

- ...and I'm going to be totally ok with your next request, when you get up the nerve to ask...

- oh-oh so you're a mind-reader now?!

Teresa tries for the mona lisa smile.

- oooooh you're so annoying sometimes mom! ok damn it - out with it - what's my next request?!

Teresa does her best daughter imitation:

- moooom? *significant pause* do you think it would be ok if I, you know, tried Andy's cock, you know, like, in my pussy...?

- I do not sound like that!!

fin