Predator and Prey Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pizza." I told him.

"Why are we driving way over here?" he asked puzzled. He used one hand to straighten his hair. It was now supposed to be all combed over from left to right, but some hairs refused to stay where they should. "There are lots of good pizza places on the way to my house."

"This one is special." I said. At the next light, I pulled out the drawer that was under his seat. Kitten's eyes went wide when he saw the baggies of weed and other drugs that were in the drawer. I pulled out five different baggies and stuffed them into an empty brown paper bag that was also in there. When I had driven Kitten home last night I had stopped and made a few drop offs, so Kitten knew I was dealing the stuff. He looked up at me with a glint in his eyes, and a smile.

We had driven fifteen minutes out of our way since I needed to make a drop off. I stopped on a side street half a block from a large downtown road. "I want you to go into the pizza shop around the corner. Ask for Gino. Tell him Luis sent you. He's a short balding fat guy. You can't miss him. Everyone else in there will be young. Give him this bag. He'll give you a pizza and another bag. And I want you to tell him this.." I told Kitten what to say. He repeated it back.

"I don't understand what that means!" Kitten said.

"That's okay. Gino will understand. Now before you go in there..." I unbuttoned the top two buttons on Kitten's blouse and lit a cigarette for him.

The street wasn't busy but as Kitten strutted to the corner, the few men who were in sight were all watching his ass. A few minutes later Kitten returned with the pizza and the bag, the remainder of his cigarette dangling from his lips, and a big smile on his face.

"Well?" I asked him.

"I didn't have to ask for him, he was right there. I swear his jaw dropped when he saw me. He asked... he asked if I was a boy or a girl. I told him I was whatever he wanted me to be, and he just shook his head. I told him you had sent me and then he got a big smile. You're a fucking sissy he said! We swapped bags and he gave me the pizza. He then asked me if I'd go in the back with him for a few minutes. So I told him what you told me to say."

"Did you tell him right? Repeat what I told you to say." Luis grinned.

"Luis told me to tell you that we will be at Dante's on Saturday night. My name is Kitten, and I will be in the cage. If you are there, you will get a kiss." Kitten repeated back to me.

"Daddy Luis, he practically came in his pants! He said, "Tell Luis I'll be there! Fuck!""

"We're going back to Dante's on Saturday. Will Gordon be there?"

"Yes, and yes!" I told Kitten and he gave me an excited hug and kiss. I handed him the bag and told him to put it under his seat. But I told him to look inside first. His eyes got big when he saw all the cash in the bag!

"Wow!" Kitten purred. "God that gets me hard!"

"We're taking this back to your place." I meant the pizza. "Your mother will be out for awhile."

"Is there something in there for me?" Kitten asked as his fingers stroked across the baggies of drugs.

"Here," I told him, holding out an ecstasy tablet on my finger. He eagerly engulfed my finger with his mouth, sucking it like a miniature cock. As he had been taught, he let the tablet dissolve under his tongue. I wanted him stoned or drunk as much of the time as possible. Just as with his mother, I wanted him thinking very little about what he was becoming.

"So good," he said, "Can I have this too?" I did not object when Kitten managed to drag my cock out of my jeans and went down on me, bobbing his head up and down on my dick as I drove us to his house.

***

On the way to the Regency hotel, Carol-Ann smoked a joint. When she got to the hotel she checked in and went up to the room. She texted Bert the room number. She was definitely early. She laid out a line of coke and snorted that. Luis had been so nice when he left her a bunch of drugs the previous night!

She went down to the bar and two men bought her drinks in the short time she was there. She could see in their eyes that both had hoped for more than just a few minutes of her time.

She freshened up in the room a short while before Bert arrived. He was a couple minutes early, and impatient. She hadn't sucked his cock today, so he was eager. In less than five minutes he had her top off, had thrown her on the bed and was running his cock between her tits while pulling on her large nipple rings. He shifted her on the bed so her head was supported upright by a pillow so that every time he jammed his dick through her tits, she was able to lick his dickhead.

After a few minutes he sat down on the desk chair that every hotel room provides, and told her to do a strip tease while he had another drink. Carol-Ann was impatient to get fucked, but she didn't mind having to wait. Between the weed, the coke and several drinks her mind was not completely focussed. Her pussy was itchy for a fucking, but she knew that was coming. She also had a plan to hopefully put a bit of cash in her purse.

Bert had not yet seen the thick rings in her labia, her pussy lips, so when she stripped and teased she kept those out of sight as long as possible. When she did finally reveal them she did so by teasing them with her fingers, pulling them apart to show her spread open pussy and then toyed with her clit with her fingers while faking some deep sighs. Bert practically ripped off his clothes and pushed her to the floor shoving his cock in her mouth.

For the next half hour, the two wrestled on the bed. Bert fucked her several times and she sucked him many times. Of course he had no interest whatsoever in going down on her but when he was not fucking her she satisfied herself by frigging her clit vigorously. Finally Bert shoved his cock deep and filled her pussy with a load of cum. Unfortunately, she did not cum herself and was frustrated.

She knew he was going to want a round two, but he was going to need a rest first. They shared a drink from the bottle she had bought. He sat on the edge of the bed while she sat on the desk chair. The maid was going to have to clean up the stains from the cum that was running out of her cunt. The room was supposed to be smoke free, but if the hotel charged extra it would go against the credit card Bert was using to pay for the room, so Carol-Ann did not care, and lit up.

"I need a raise!" Carol-Ann told her boss.

Bert just smiled and shook his head. "You're not getting that. You're lucky to still have a fucking job. You know that. The only reason you have a job is because you are right here, right now, doing what you do best - being a fucking whore!"

Carol-Ann knew he was right. She had no leverage. "I.. I need some cash. I'm going to lose my house."

"Not my problem, bitch."

"I can't pay my bills, my credit card. My car won't run!"

"Not my problem, cunt. If you did your work instead of getting drunk and stoned and staying out late...." he said.

"Fuck you," she snarled.

"No fuck you! And I do!" Bert grinned.

"I.. I need some cash... to get home... for some drinks...." she said.

"Like I said, not my problem!" he said, finishing off his drink. "Ready to go again? I've got another hour before I gotta leave. Louise thinks I'm out for drinks with George Bellows. He'll cover for me if she asks!"

"When I said I needed cash... Bert, I'll let you fuck my ass if you'll give me a hundred bucks!" Carol-Ann said bluntly. There she'd said it. She was actually offering sex for money, not just to save her job.

Bert was interested but knocked her down to fifty bucks. Remembering something that Latisha had told her, she got the money from him and put it in her purse before they got back on the bed. They wrestled around, her sucking him to get him hard, him pumping in her pussy and getting his dick wet for the ass fucking, but he never got it in her butt. Just as he was about to stick his cock through her asshole, they heard the electronic buzz of a keycard activating the hotel room door and in rushed a woman.

She screamed at Bert and began slapping him with her hands. She clawed at Carol-Ann's hair and tried to drag her off of the bed. It was Louise Matthews, Bert's wife. Somehow she had found out about their meeting.

She glared at Carol-Ann as Bert got dressed. Just when he was about to leave he whispered, "How did she find out? Did you...?"

"Why would I tell her?"

"If anyone asks, this was the first time. Got it? Nothing else has happened. Last week didn't happen. No blow jobs in my office."

"Yeah, sure!" said Carol-Ann. Oh god, what did this mean for her job? Louise wasn't just Bert's wife, she was the daughter of the main partner of the firm! Bert had married her to make partner!

Dejectedly she got dressed, put the bottle into her purse and went down to the bar. She was looking forward to meeting Latisha who was supposed to show up in about fifteen minutes or so. But when she checked her messages, she found one from Latisha saying she had to cancel. Well, fuck!, she thought. She hadn't cum from being screwed and now she wouldn't get to cum from being eaten by her black friend. She had become quite close with the younger black woman and the last couple of times they had gotten together, they had become much closer friends, fucking and sucking each other. Much as she preferred being dicked, she did have to admit she was now very fond of spending time with Latisha, or Melissa, the teen neighbour.

She wondered why Latisha had cancelled. A last minute trick perhaps. Carol-Ann had recently discovered that while Latisha did have a regular mundane job, she made a good amount of her income as a hooker. Carol-Ann had even helped her out recently filling in for another prostitute who had been sick, or so she had been told. It had been an interesting experience, but she had not planned to repeat it.

But now what was she going to do? She had the fifty bucks from Bert in her purse. That would help pay for the Uber to get her home. Perhaps she could have one drink. She turned to the bartender and ordered a double. But before she could pay, a guy two seats down said to put the drink on his tab. Carol-Ann smiled at him and thanked him and he moved over to sit beside her. He wasn't handsome in any way. He was overweight. He had bad breath and he couldn't carry on a conversation. But he bought her another drink, and then he made a suggestion.

Carol-Ann realized that the guy thought she was a hooker, working the bar. This actually turned her on. Some random guy wanted sex with her. Did she want sex with some random guy, particularly one she wouldn't give a second thought to if he asked her out on a date.

Fuck, yes, she thought! A few months ago she had been a typical suburban mother of a teenage boy, soon to go to college. She held a good job and earned good money. But over those months her eyes had opened. And her mouth. And her cunt. She'd had sexual exploits that made her wonder why she had been so s-q-u-a-r-e and BORING! Now she couldn't imagine going a day without sex, and hopefully more than once in a day.

It had started with Luis. Her sweet Luis. No boring sex with him. Her boyfriend. But he had convinced her that an open relationship was best. Over time she'd had sex with several other men, each experience different. And she had come to realize she liked the variety, and the mystery of what each new partner might be like.

So what did this man have to offer? Certainly not looks. But he might have stamina, he might pound her pussy for two hours straight! Or he might be done in three minutes. But he did have what she needed right now. He had money. Cash. That meant groceries, and booze and maybe getting her car fixed.

And most importantly, she hadn't cum all day, and he had a dick. She hoped it was a big dick. But so long as she could cum on that dick she didn't care. She placed her hand on his, and stroked her fingers there. She was interested. She whispered a price of three hundred dollars in his ear. They bantered a bit and settled on two hundred. The guy was surprised when Carol-Ann took his hand and led him to the elevators. He had expected he would have to check in for a room, or this prostitute might take him somewhere cheaper where she had a permanent room.

Carol-Ann was thankful that the room key still worked. She had been afraid that Bert or Louise would have cancelled the room, but they didn't think of that.

Three minutes after they entered the room, Carol-Ann was on her knees sucking Harry's cock - that was the name he gave her, Harry. Was it his real name? She couldn't give a fuck, so long as he could fuck.

Ten minutes later Carol-Ann was squealing on the bed. Harry was fat. Harry was heavy. Harry had an average sized dick. But he did know how to fuck a woman. Carol-Ann clawed at his back as she came while he pounded her pussy. Fuck it felt great to be fucked!

And Harry came. He thrust deep in her pussy and sprayed his cum deep inside her. And then he struggled up and flopped down beside her, panting. He suggested that she go clean up a bit and then they could go again. Carol-Ann was up for another pounding. She went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet letting the cum slide out into the toilet bowl, not just Harry's but also Bert's which she had not expelled earlier. She didn't know how much had remained inside her. Thankfully she was on the pill and wasn't going to get pregnant from any of these fucks! God if it wasn't for the pill, she was fucking so many men, she would almost certainly be getting pregnant!

She flushed, washed her hands and touched up her makeup a bit. But when she went back into the room, Harry was gone! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! She checked her purse and found that the fifty from Bert was there, but she hadn't gotten Harry's money up front. She had been so eager to get his cock into her cunt that she forgot to get the money!

Damn. It was enough to make a woman cry.

**************

While Kitten got out the plates for the pizza, I slipped into Carol-Ann's room, rummaged through her medicine cabinet and found her birth control wheel. Sure enough she had started a fresh one, just two pills gone. I replaced it with an identical one, filled with sugar pills, just as I had her previous wheel. She might think she was safe from getting knocked up, but she had been off the real pills for awhile now. When she did get knocked up, and if she carried the baby all the way, I really wondered who it would look like. She was such a slut now, it could be any of a number of men. I grinned. Served the bitch right!

Kitten was still high from the molly tablet and was full of energy. He could barely sit still while we ate the pizza in front of the tv set. I had a beer. Kitten had a soft drink laced with some of his mother's vodka. Keep him happy. Keep him fucked up!

While we ate, he confessed to me that Jessie had sucked his cock in the early afternoon. "Don't be mad at me, Daddy!" He pouted.

"I'm not mad, sweetie. I'm glad you had sex with someone else!"

"Well, sort of. It was just a blow job, like I do you!" he grinned as he pulled down my pants, eager for my dick.

"And like I did you!" I retorted.

"Yeah, I liked when you sucked me!" he said.

"Did you like having a girl suck your cock!" I asked

"It was different. I think I liked you doing it better. I love you, Daddy!" he sighed. "But she did take me all the way down. Deep throated me!"

"You liked that?"

He nodded and licked the tip of my cock, then pushed his head all the way down so my dick hit the back of his throat. He pulled back up, frustrated. "I want to do that to you!" he pouted.

"It'll just take practise. You'll get it, in time!" He blew me for the next five minutes and then I grunted and came in his mouth. No hesitation, he swallowed my seed greedily.

I then flipped him on his back and sucked his cock into my mouth. As I blew him, I said, "I don't mind if you suck someone else, or if they suck you. It's good that you have experiences with other people. But wait until after Saturday night, okay? I made a promise to someone that I want to keep."

I think he half heard me. While I was sucking him, I had worked a finger up into his ass. He was still squeamish about anything touching his asshole. He was going to have to get over that, soon. Real soon. But when I got the single finger worked inside him, and started wiggling it around, he really squirmed and started moaning and panting. "No Daddy! No, please! Not in there! It's not right... but.., oh, it feels so good!"

I gave a final twirl with the finger as I sucked his sensitive prick and he came hard, squealing like... well like a stuck pig with a finger up its ass.

Then we cleaned up. I wanted to get out of there before Carol-Ann got home. I knew her evening with her boss would be cut short, and I had talked to Latisha and told her to cancel their meeting. I had set up the day to have her feeling miserable - no car, caught by the boss's wife, no friend to turn to. I hadn't known she would try to sell her body and fail at that, but when she later told me, I knew that had put the candle on the cake of a rotten day, so to speak.

I didn't want to be there, expected to console her.

Before I left I gave Kitten injections of hormones in his ass. Yes, he was getting these from Terry each morning. But every bit helps even more. They were definitely affecting him. His emotions were more high strung, his skin was smoother and you could now see bulges forming on his chest, under his nipples. His mother was very well endowed, tit-wise, so if I continued the injections, he might end up with a sizable pair of jugs himself. I would have to think about that. I wanted him to continue to think of himself as a boy and large tits might hamper that. But I did like tits on a boy!

I also had him stand and twirl for me, looking for other improvements I would like to see before I took him to Dante's and the Playpen again a few night later, on Saturday.

The lips perhaps... and perhaps... saline in the boobs? Yes, a small preview of things to come would cause even more of a stir!

As I left Kitten had disrobed and was sitting in front of his computer, lit joint in hand, selecting one of his favourite man-boy videos to watch and jerk to.

I watched briefly. I knew that video. It ended with a long fuck session with the daddy and a friend taking turns fucking the young boy hard. Alternating deep dicking his ass. I smiled. Much as he resisted my touching his ass, I knew he was ready. I just needed to put a few more pieces in place so that when I took his ass, it would be in the most perverse way I could think of.

It was going to happen on his birthday. About ten days away. We would have a party to celebrate.

****************************

Hello boi lovers!

I hope you enjoyed the couple of other postings I put up since the posting of part 15 of P&P. If you didn't check them out, you missed some very nice opportunities to stroke and shoot your cummies!

This chapter is a transitional chapter, helping to set up future events.

As you can see I have hinted at a couple of major events coming up. A return to the Playpen, and Kitten's upcoming birthday. There will be at least one chapter before the Playpen and one or two after that before the big birthday. And we all know what is coming then, don't we? But what exactly does Luis have planned?

I hope the suspense keeps you dripping and squirting!

A bit of bad news... I am going to be offline for three weeks, but not quite yet. I am hoping to put up one more chapter before that hiatus, and plan one other minor posting as well.

For those of you who enjoyed "A Boy Whore's First Fuck!" you might also want to check out "Rhianna, The Boy Next Door" which is also a done-in-one, but of a more gentle nature. It was the first story that I shared here after taking a long hiatus and it got me back into regular posting.