Predator and Prey Pt. 16

Story Info
To steal the son, I degrade the mother - both love it.
7.7k words
4.86
6k
5

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 16 - Carol-Ann gets fucked over

Taylor set his alarm early the next morning. He didn't want to run into his mother, but he knew he now needed more preparation for work. His longer acrylic fingernails would slow him down until he got used to them. They didn't cause him too much trouble as he lit his first cigarette of the morning. God the smoke felt good in his lungs. Now, he just needed to sneak some coffee.

After a quick shower and a light shave (he did not have much facial hair) he sat down at the makeup mirror in his bedrom for what was going to be a long session of getting ready for the day. First he had to brush out his hair and then comb it all over to the right. As he looked in the mirror he could see the teeniest of hairs starting to grow back where Tanya had shaved the left side of his head right down to the scalp. He had to get all the hair combed over, and then use hair spray to help hold it in place.

He would finish that up just before he was ready to leave, and so he turned his attention to his makeup. He was a boy. Definitely a boy. Well, a young man. But to work at the beauty salon, his new boss Terry insisted that he fit in with the other staff, and so he had his other girls give Taylor makeup lessons, and he expected -- no, insisted -- that Taylor get better every day. Taylor spent quite a bit of time on foundation, and then mascara, eye liner and eye shadow, and finally his lipstick, bright red of course.

He lit another cigarette as he stared at himself in the mirror. His dick got hard as he thought, "I would definitely fuck her!" He opened his robe and gave his cock a couple of strokes to tease himself, but nothing more. He was hoping that Daddy Luis would pick him up again at the end of the work day. Excitedly he opened the bags of clothing that Luis had bought for him the previous day. He had not had a chance to put the clothing away yet.

He settled on his outfit for the day, including a bra. He did not have much for the bra to support, but it heightened his sense of femininity and if anyone was puzzled, looking at him, trying to figure if he was boy or girl, it would help mislead them to girl.

He realized he had left his lower corked heels at the salon, so he had to wear the four inch pumps which he had worn home last night when Luis had driven him home. When he looked in the full length mirror, this was the first time he had seriously looked at his legs in a skirt at home, and he loved how the taller heels shaped his calves!

He checked his purse to make sure it had his compact, lipstick, cigarettes and lighter, and a couple of joints. He was sure he was late enough to avoid his mother, so he left his room and quickly made his way out of the house. The bus stop was a ten minute walk away. That was further than he had ever walked in these heels, but he knew he would manage. He lit another cigarette, briefly got mesmerized in the sight of the cigarette with a bit of lipstick on the filter, held in his fingers with the bright red finger nail extensions, and then strutted along the sidewalk, very aware of the looks he was drawing from men as they drove past.

*****

However, Carol-Ann had not left yet. She had woken up slowly. Once again she had slept right through the alarm. She woke up to sweaty sheets. Her strapon was laying beside her. That brought back the memory of Melissa fucking her, and earlier her eating out the lovely teen girl and being eaten out by her. She moved a bit and her ass hurt, reminding her that Luis had finally showed up and he had fucked her, fucked her ass in particular and she had been so happy to have her boyfriend back with her again!!

And then... and then she had enjoyed some of her crack and had drifted off into sweet bliss. Looking around, Luis had evidently not stayed the night. She found her phone and discovered that late at night he had sent her a message saying, "Love you too!" Too? She must have told him she loved him, and yes, she guessed she did. And she wanted more of his time than he had been giving her lately. But she was also glad that they had an understanding. She could fuck anyone she wanted to, so long as he could do the same. And she did love fucking!

She looked at the time and realized she was running late. But if she hussled she would only be a small bit late for work. As usual Taylor was hiding in his room as she got ready for work. Just as well. He had turned into a right bastard over the past couple of weeks. They had made a temporary truce, but she did not know how long that would last.

Before she jumped in the shower, she went to the kitchen and poured herself a stiff tumbler of gin. Just the one, she promised herself. That was all she would have today before work. Well, at least until lunch time. She showered and got dressed and was ready to leave in pretty good time. On the way to the door she stopped and had a swig straight from the bottle. For her nerves.

She opened the garage and got in her car. She knew she would be late, but today was Wednesday, which meant that tonight her boss would be meeting her in a hotel room to fuck her. So obviously he would forgive her if she showed up just a teensy bit late. As usual, per his wishes, she was dressed a bit more slutty. Anything to save her job. She desperately needed money. She couldn't afford to lose the job.

But she was going to be even later. The fucking car wouldn't start! What the hell! She had paid to have it fixed not too long ago and now it wouldn't start again. Not any noise at all when she turned the key. Fuck! Fuck! She's have to call an Uber. But she wasn't sure if she had enough room on the charge card to pay. She lugged her larger bag out of the car. It had a change of clothes she expected to need later.

As she was about to leave the garage she heard the front door close. Someone... was that Taylor?... walked away from the house, stopped to light a cigarette and then walked down the street. If that was Taylor, and the timing was right when she looked at her watch, he was walking to the bus stop to catch his bus. But was that really him? She had seen the transformation he had gone through on the weekend. There was no hint of the red in the hair, and it was now cut so different. And the clothing... if it was him, he was wearing a blouse and a skirt and.... heels? Fuck, his legs looked better than hers!

She forgot about the Uber. She could take the bus and get to work almost as fast, considering the traffic. She followed a hundred feet behind her son and watched him. The heels made him take careful steps, which caused his hips to sway. Every once in awhile he lifted his hand to brush hair from his right eye. My god, his head was totally shaved on the left side. Carol-Ann had seen young girls do that, and many had looked very attractive. On her son... well.... others seemed to like it. She saw men's eyes drawn to her son as he strutted to the bus stop.

She hung back. She didn't want any confrontation since she was already going to be late for work. There were several people at the stop and all eyes were fixed on Taylor. Carol-Ann could feel the pheromones oozing off of her son. And she knew that Taylor was conscious of all the lust aimed at him. How had this happened? How had her sweet son turned into this.... this... creature so quickly? And why? Did he want to be a girl, all of a sudden? Why was he wearing those clothes and that makeup? Was he a fag, and he had hidden it from her? Shit shit shit!

The bus pulled up, she watched as a couple of men jostled in the crowd to be the man that followed Taylor on to the bus. They almost came to blows. She saw Taylor turn his head back and smile at the men through red waxed lips. The last thing she could see before the bus pulled away was Taylor standing on the bus and the man behind her standing much much too close behind him.

She caught the next bus which was crowded but had no sexual tension on it, despite how provocatively she herself was dressed. She was almost disappointed she did not draw the attention that her son did.

As was now her routine, before entering the office she went to another washroom in the same building and brushed her teeth and gargled to try to cover up the alcohol on her breath from the sips she had taken from the flask in her purse on the bus. She needed that alcohol. It helped to perk her up and to focus - or so she told herself.

When she entered the outer office her friend Sherry, the receptionist, gave her a sweet smile and a syrupy "Good morning." Sherry had let her know that Sherry knew Carol-Ann was blowing her boss, Bert Matthews every day, and had guessed that it was he who dictated Carol-Ann should dress sluttily at the office.

Bert said nothing about her being late that day, and didn't call her in for her to suck his cock. She guessed he was going to be satisfied with getting her to suck him that evening before he fucked her. It had happened only once before, the previous Wednesday night. She had a feeling that it was now going to be a weekly occurrence. Carol-Ann actually did not mind the fucking and sucking part. She enjoyed the sex. But she didn't like that he was holding the threat of firing her over her head to force her to do what she might have done willingly.

She actually managed to concentrate on her work and get some good work done. If she could keep that up, maybe her job was safe. She just had to keep the booze down a bit and try to get up when the alarm went off in the morning. So perhaps she wouldn't smoke crack every night. No, no. She enjoyed her dope too much. She'd just have to do it earlier. If she wasn't being fucked. Of course, being fucked was the priority. Well, the crack too. God, she needed to be fucked. She needed some weed. She looked at the clock and it was thankfully almost quitting time. She needed to get out and smoke some weed.

Maybe even snort some coke that she had in the bottom of her purse. No, she would save that for the hotel.

She went to her boss and confirmed their rendezvous at the Regency Hotel for six thirty pm. He gave her fifty bucks to buy some booze to take to the room. Sherry smirked at her as she left, wiping her finger across the corner of her mouth; this had been the way she was now taunting Carol-Ann when no one else was looking - by wiping away an imaginary drop of cum. Carol-Ann seethed. Why was even Sherry turning against her? She stumbled in her haste to get onto the elevator. She could hear Sherry's quiet laugh at her.

She walked a couple blocks and went into a bar and order a double shot of vodka. She used some of the money Bert had given her, since she had little cash of her own right now. She would just buy a cheaper bottle for the hotel. Looking at her purse she remembered that her car wouldn't start that morning. Geez, where was she going to get the cash to fix it? Or would she be on the bus from now on?

She smoked and drank for the next hour and then went out back of the bar to smoke a joint, to calm her nerves. The alley was not very clean, and there was a dirty drunk who kept asking her for money, even offering to fuck her for cash. She laughed at that.

She then walked the half mile to the Regency Hotel to meet Bert.

****

Earlier that day, Taylor's morning had started very well. On the bus ride one man had been able to stand behind him pretty much the entire ride, the same man as the day before. Because the bus was even more crowded he had had no problem pulling Taylor back against him and slowing rubbing his clothed cock along Taylor's ass crack for the entire ride. At one point Taylor had felt the man shiver, and he knew that the man was cumming in his pants, on the bus, from rubbing up against his ass! When the man had gotten off he had pushed a piece of paper in Taylor's hand as he exited. When Taylor looked at it later, he discovered it was the man's business card with a note on the back saying "Call me, Please!!"

There was nothing special about the morning at the salon. Taylor did change from the more formal four inch high heels to the pair he usually wore at the salon, also four inches, but slightly more stable. As he did he noticed that the toe nails had grown out a bit, so his polish would need a touch up.

When Terry arrived, it was Taylor who had to remind the manager to give Taylor his morning injections. When Taylor pulled down his skirt and panties to expose his bottom, he noticed that Terry did spend a bit of extra time running across the feminine lad's ass cheeks. Taylor gave them a bit of a wiggle and the next thing he knew Terry actually planted a kiss on Taylor's ass.

"Taylor, do you mind if I.... " the older man asked. "You have such a gorgeous bottom!"

"No, not at all. It feels nice." Taylor said, and Terry fell to his knees and slowly kissed his way along one ass cheek, and then the other.

"So beautiful.. your ass I mean," muttered the older man. Finally he stood and got out the bag containing vials and syringes. He gave Taylor an injection of "vitamins" in each cheek and then kissed each injection site.

Taylor turned around and did up his skirt. He lit a cigarette and then said to Terry, "I know those are female hormones that Luis gave you to inject each morning. I don't mind. In fact I'm happy!" and he gave the salon owner a kiss on the cheek. "Do me a favour though? Please call me Kitten from now on. I... I don't really feel like Taylor anymore!"

"Sure thing, love. You certainly don't act like a Taylor anymore! Look, we are slow at lunch time today. Why don't you and Jessie go for lunch together!"

As they sat at a table in a crowded diner, Jessie complimented Taylor... "no, call me Kitten please"... on how well Kitten was managing with his new longer nails. Kitten smiled, remembering those nails handling Luis's cock the previous evening. In their conversation Kitten mentioned he thought he needed his toe nails touched up and Jessie said she would help with that when the got back to the salon.

As they walked, Kitten opened his purse and shared a joint with Jessie. Kitten wondered if he should offer to shotgun with Jessie so Jessie got a more powerful hit, but decided that the lunch break was not a good time for that, and if he was going to touch lips with someone, he would rather it was Luis, a guy.

Jessie's shift was endng soon, but the salon was slow, so Terry let Jessie work on toe nails, removing the current polish and then applying a new coat of a different shade. "You know, dear, your legs would look even better if you were wearing stockings!" she told Kitten. "But you do have some hairs here that we need to get rid of first." She looked over at Terry who nodded. So as Kitten's toe nails dried, Jessie got out some shaving foam and a razor.

"You'll need to do this yourself every day or two from now on. Unless you get electrolysis, these hairs will grow back even stronger. The best place to shave is in the bath, or shower. But a bath feels so much nicer!" When Jessie finished, Terry told her to take Kitten back into the office and find him a pair of stockings.

Jessie showed Kitten how to roll up a stocking and then put his foot in and then roll them up his leg. They were thigh high stayups, not needing garters. Kitten couldn't believe how wonderful they felt on his legs. He closed the office door and then took off his skirt so that he could see his long legs in the stockings and his heels. He lit cigarettes for himself and Jessie and he admired his legs in the full length mirror.

"They look gorgeous!" Jessie said smiling. "But THAT doesn't belong!" she grinned. Kitten realized that he had a full erection in his panties, from looking at himself.

"It... it won't go down!" Kitten pouted as he tried to push it down.

"No one's going to come in here in the next few minutes. Let me help with that." Jessie said as she got on her knees in front of Kitten and pulled his wet panties down. She took his cock head in her mouth and started to suck Kitten's cock!

"You... you shouldn't do that! But... oohhhhh!" he moaned as Jessie eagerly bobbed her head on his cock. Then she pushed her head forward and Kitten's entire cock disappeared in her mouth, and throat!

"Oh fuck," Kitten said. "I haven't been able to do that to Daddy Luis!"

"Daddy? Oh never mind that. You've sucked Luis' cock? You are a naughty girl!" Jessie smiled as she took her head off the cock and fisted it instead.

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy!" Kitten protested.

"Looking like this? Fuck you might as well be a girl!" Jessie again took Kitten's cock all the way down into her throat. "You like this?" she giggled.

"I love it! Oh, god, how do you do that! I'd really like to take Luis all the way down to his nuts!" Kitten stopped at the realization of what he had just admitted. Then he giggled. "Fuck, yes. I love sucking Daddy's cock. Can you show me how to do that?"

Jessie said, "It's mainly just practice. But yes, let me give you a few pointers." For the next few minutes she bobbed her head on Kitten's dick and gave him a few tips about how to blow a man. And not just about taking him deep. She also showed him how erotic it was to keep making eye contact with the man while sucking, and how to tease that sensitive spot just below the head of the penis until the man squirms and almost screams, and then.... it did not take long for Kitten's loins to quiver and he shot his cum, directly into Jessie's stomach!

Jessie was only the second person to give Kitten a blow job. Daddy Luis had been the first. Kitten liked what Jessie did to his cock, but loved the whole experience with Luis much more. He knew he had to tell Luis about Jessie. Would he be mad?

Kitten loved the sensation of the stockings on his legs as he did his clean up duties around the salon for the rest of the afternoon. Several of the women who were getting their hairs and nails done complimented him on his long shapely legs. He would blush each time they said something nice, but he would also get hard in his skirt, which was embarrassing. He thought he would have died if any of the women had noticed!

**

After my work at the construction site ended, I went to the salon to pick up Kitten. He was ecstatic to see me and hugged me and kissed me as soon as I walked in the door. He gave me a deep long kiss in front of all of the staff and the clients. He was no longer shy about showing affection for me in public.

He stood back and strutted, showing off the stockings he was wearing. His legs really were stunning. They would have been fantastic on a woman, but on a boy, they were fucking dynamite! When we walked out the door he lit a cigarette and then posed for me, laughed and strutted to the truck. He knew the effect he was having on me, and on my cock.

Fuck he looked so damn sexy. And he was quickly becoming... no, fuck... had already become quite the cock tease. My dick was absolutely rigid as I thought about how Kitten would look under a street lamp, late at night, working a street corner with other tranny prostitutes over on Dingham Avenue, our gay stroll in the city. Damn, once I had him fully broken I knew I would put him to work some nights. Not for the money, but just for the sheet fucking perversity of making my boy work his ass for strangers!

"Where are we going?" he asked, as he exhaled a stream of smoke. I reached behind my seat and handed him a shopping bag. He looked inside and smiled. There were packages of stockings. I had bought them the other day when I went and bought him new clothes, but I had held these back until he was ready. "Oh, Daddy Luis, I love you!" he said happily, and reached over to grab my belt buckle and start undoing it.

"Wait until we pick up food." I told him. He pouted and then smiled at me.

"Do I have time for this?" he asked, pulling a joint out of his purse and lighting it. He passed it to me and I took one hit, then handed it back for him to smoke the rest. He looked so damned sexy while inhaling on the spliff. I pulled him closer and gave him a long lingering kiss. "What are we picking up."