Predator and Prey Pt. 18 complete

Story Info
Kitten teases for money. Mother hooks for money.
15k words
4.76
3.9k
6

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 18 - Carol-Ann's Fall; Kitten's Ascent

Kitten woke a second time and stretched and looked at the clock. He got up immediately, lit a cigarette and looked around, getting organized. He didn't want to be late for his bus today. He had plans.

Luis had slept through the night with Kitten and Melissa. He had left them in order to slide into bed with Carol-Ann, Kitten's mother, wanting her to believe that he had slept the full night with her. In actual fact he had slept most of the night spooning Kitten, with his hard cock nestled between Kitten's ass cheeks.

When Luis had left, Kitten had talked to him about what he wanted to do today. He had shown Luis the card. Luis had grinned and kissed Kitten, telling him that he had permission to do as he had described, but reiterating that Kitten was not to suck any cocks but his until after Luis gave him permission. Kitten had pouted, but did not have any plans to do so. Daddy knew best.

Luis had frustrated him by saying they would not see each other that evening, but promised Kitten a spectacular time at Dante's and the Playpen on Saturday night. Kitten was to be ready to be picked up in the late afternoon. And he was not to play with himself all day.

Kitten took a quick shower, managing to avoid his mother who was still in her room, though he could hear her shower running. Damn, they would probably bump into each other on the way out.

Kitten brushed and sprayed his hair. He put on his makeup and bright lipstick. For the first time, on his own, he slid stockings up his legs and had to fight with the resulting hardon as he pulled up his panties. Fuck why did women's clothes feel so good, and look so good on him. Why had he not discovered this on his own years ago?

As he went to his closet to pick out a short skirt and a top he caught his toe and stumbled a bit. He caught himself easily but as he straightened up he realized that his chest had jiggled a bit. More accurately, his titties had jiggled. He really was growing titty flesh!

Happily, he put on a red bra and a red top which would show the bra when a couple of buttons were undone. He put on a short short black skirt and his black three inch heels.

In the kitchen he ran into his mother who was pouring herself a tumbler of vodka. Carol-Ann eyed him up and down and smiled sweetly. "That salon has done wonders for you, sweetie. You are gorgeous. Do you plan to work there long? And will you stop looking like a tart when you do?"

"I haven't time for this, mother!" Kitten said, taking one of his mother's cigarettes out of her pack and lighting it. "What is there for breakfast? We're out of cereal!"

Carol-Ann sighed. "We're out of everything sweetie. We haven't any money. I've got less than fifty bucks in my purse. Nothing in the bank. No credit cards to spend. And I just lost my job. When do you get paid at the salon, honey."

"I.. I don't know. I never asked. But that is MY money!" Kitten declared.

"When you get paid, you'll start paying your fair share for food and everything else! In the meantime, I'll get a new job in the next week or so, and all will be back to normal..."

Fuck that, Kitten thought. Any money I make, I'm keeping for myself!

"I've got a bit of cash in my purse. I'll get something to eat at a shop close to work!"

Carol-Ann's voice turned mean. "Your purse? My fag son carries a purse while walking in stockings and high heels? You sound like a street whore!"

"I'm not a fag, and I'm not a whore! You are the one that's whoring around and sleeping with lots of men!"

"I caught you sucking my boyfriend's cock last night! To me, that means you're a fag!"

"I don't need this!" Kitten said. "I have a job to go to!" He grabbed his purse and strutted out of the house.

He looked at his phone and saw that he would be on time. Hopefully David would be there. That was the name on his business card. David Axelrod, Attorney. Kitten had been teasing David at the bus stop and on the bus the last few days and was hoping to push it further today.

As he approached the bus stop he saw that David was indeed waiting for the bus. He walked past him, looked back and said, "Buy me a coffee?" David looked uncertain then scurried to catch up to Kitten as he headed for the coffee shop at the corner.

As they walked the lawyer said "We have to talk.... I need to see you!"

Kitten smiled and blew out smoke, "We are talking. You see me right now!"

"I mean... I mean in private. Alone. Somewhere were we can.... where we can..."

"Can what?" smiled Kitten. "Get to know each other better?"

"Yes!" said David. "I.. I have to know. Are you a boy or a girl? A man or a woman?"

"Does it matter?"

"Uh... yes. No. Not really. I... I don't know until I know. God, I want to be with you!" the lawyer sighed.

"Do you have a car?"

"Yes. My wife drives it, but I can get it some days....."

They reached the coffee shop and David held the door open for Kitten. The place was busy, as always. What were they doing there, the older man wondered.

"Follow me in one minute," Kitten said. He then walked down the side hallway and entered the women's washroom. David looked around. No one was paying any attention one minute later when he also entered. It was a large one person washroom, which Kitten locked as soon as he entered.

Kitten then turned and placed his arm around David's neck and drew him close, their faces now inches apart.

"Pick me up after work on Monday, in your car. Here is the address. Be there at 6:05 pm." he told him. David looked down and found himself holding his own business card that he had given to Kitten days earlier, but which now had an address written on it.

"I'll... I'll do my best." he said

"Do you have a hundred dollars on you?" Kitten asked. David opened his wallet and pulled out the money which Kitten took from him.

"What's that for?" he asked.

Kitten replied, "For coffee silly, and a tip. And to answer your question." Kitten then leaned in and kissed David. David returned the kiss. They traded tongues, each sucking the other's, hungrily. David dropped his briefcase with a thud, and used his now free hand to pull Kitten's body tightly against him. The two ground their groins against each other, Kitten panting and mewling.

David slowly realized that he was grinding his hard cock against another hard cock. So Kitten was a boy... a man. But he didn't care. He was kissing this gorgeous creature who had been teasing him all week.

Kitten finally pushed David back a bit and the two broke for some air. "You have a wife? What would she think of you kissing a man? Do you have any children?"

"My wife.... I love my wife. And my two boys. They're about your age! I'd never do anything to hurt them, except...."

"Except?" Kitten asked as he placed a kiss beside the lawyer's mouth. His hand started to pull at the older man's belt.

"I... oh, god, I need to be with you? I need to..... I don't know what I want to do. But I have to be alone with you! What...what are you doing?" he asked.

"Only what my Daddy will let me do!" pouted Kitten as he pulled the lawyer's pants apart and reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. David's cock was hard and leaking precum. He panted as Kitten touched his cock. His cock was fully rigid as Kitten began to stroke it!

"Oh god! Oh god! Not here! Not in a public washroom! Oh, lord!" David panted, with his eyes closed. The he asked, "Your Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy Luis." Kitten said as they both looked down and watched his long crimson fingernails stroke up and down David's cock as he slowly pumped him. "My boyfriend. Or more accurately, my mother's boyfriend, but my lover!"

"Oh... oh..." David groaned as Kitten slowed his fisting, sensing that he was close to cumming.

"Would you like to be my Daddy too?" Kitten whispered in his ear. "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes, please!" David tried to keep his voice low, but it still came out almost as a shout!

Kitten raised his skirt and took the lawyer's hand and guided it so that his fingers brushed the head of his cock which was peeking out of the top of his panties. Kitten mewed and said, "That is the tip of my clitty. If you want to see more, pick me up Monday after work!" He flipped his skirt back down and the lawyer moaned.

Kitten increased the pace of jerking his cock and said, "If you bring me a hundred dollars, I will suck your wonderful cock for you!" David groaned as his cum started to burst from his balls. "And if you bring me a hundred more, I'll let you suck mine!" David let out a savage grunt as his cum shot out of his dick and sprayed against the washroom sink!

Of fuck, he hadn't cum that hard with his wife in years! Just the thought of this gorgeous young man on his knees, David's cock in his mouth, had been overpowering. And then the last image in his mind, of himself on his knees, sucking Kitten's cock... oh god! He'd never ever thought about sucking a dick. But he could imagine it! He could see himself submitting to this beautiful creature!

He reached for, grabbed, toilet paper to clean off the tip of his dick as his cumming abated. He leaned back and panted against the wall and watched as Kitten walked out the door, waggling his fingers in a goodbye! "Monday!" Kitten mouthed silently as he disappeared.

David quickly locked the door. He was standing in the women's washroom, his pants undone, cum splattered on the sink and floor. But he was happy. And he was also hooked.

Very very hooked.

Kitten did not order a coffee. He would wait until he was closer to the salon, after his bus ride. He did lick a bit of cum off of the tips of two fingers, and shuddered. This was the first cum he had tasted that was not from Luis. It was... nice.

He took the hundred dollars and folded the bills a couple of times. He stuck them into his bra so that the top of the bills were visible to anyone looking from a side angle. Then he lit a cigarette and let the smoke trickle out. It made him feel... slutty. Very slutty.

He liked that. He liked that a lot.

When he got to the salon, he tidied up his appearance and put the money into the top of his panties, near a large wet spot.

**********

I had showered at Carol-Ann's place. After the revelation that she might be pregnant, Carol-Ann had gone back to bed. She might have been shocked, but I had expected this since awhile back when I had switched out her birth control pills for similar looking sugar pills, hoping she would get knocked up. Considering how much whoring she was doing, that was not unexpected. I didn't particularly care whether she kept the kid or got an abortion. I just wanted to pile as much stress on her as possible so she wasn't thinking straight.

I'd fucked her a lot since the switch, so it was possible the kid was mine. But she was also fucking so many other guys that she would definitely need DNA testing to sort out the real father, if it was ever necessary to know. If it was mine, did I care? Fuck no. I probably had several bastards running around without knowing it. I was definitely not the parental type. And I didn't want to know.

I was glad Carol-Ann had gone right back to bed. I didn't really want her questioning me about how long her son Taylor/Tiger/Kitten had been sucking my dick. She was desperate to continue to think of me as her boyfriend, a safe harbour in all of her troubles, and I was not yet ready to have her see things differently.

After looking in on Kitten I had planned to go straight to the construction site and put in a full day of work.

But I diverted back home first. I realized I had left my current femmeboi locked in his room, without food or toilet. Today was Friday and at the end of the day on Saturday Juanita would be out of my life forever, but I had to keep him in good health until then. When I got home, I threw him the breakfast sandwich and hash browns I had stopped for. I was pleased to see he had used the chamber pot that was kept under his bed.

I kissed him briefly, told him I loved him, then locked him up again. As I left, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, crying and calling "I love you Daddy Luis!" after me. He knew something was up, but not what.

I had told Kitten I would not see him that night, because I had to actually earn some money at my "second job" which I had been neglecting lately. I actually made more money selling drugs than I did at my construction job, but this week I had been a shirking at that. I had gotten into the business through my half-sister Sally. She ran the prostitutes in the city and her partner, a black man named Chauncy ran most of the drugs. I bought from Chauncy regularly. My territory was most of the bars on one side of the city. If I didn't keep those customers supplied, Chauncy might decide to give my territory to someone else, so I needed to put in some time tonight.

I received a call from Carol-Ann asking to borrow some money. I told her I was sorry but I was tight on cash myself at the moment. That was a lie of course. I had manipulated her to this point of having no money, with really only one recourse for her. I pushed her a bit more in that direction by suggesting that she call Latisha and see if maybe she could get some help there. I did however want to keep her on the booze and drugs so I told her I would get her some of those.

I talked with Terry, the owner of the salon and confirmed he had given Kitten his hormone shots for the day and the plans for later Saturday afternoon, to prepare Kitten for his next appearance at Dante's and the Playpen.

And speaking of Dante's, surprise surprise!.....

I received a text mid day... HELLO

I replied... WHO IS THIS? Even though I already knew from the number I had saved in my contacts under the abbreviation CS. But I wanted to know if I would get the right answer.

IT'S... ALICE. Alice was a guy I had met recently. He and a buddy and a girl had tried to buy drugs from me one night and to help cut the price, he had told the girl to give me a blow job. I had insisted that Alice give me the blow job and he had. Not that I called him Alice at the time. I just called him CockSucker.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? I texted back.

MEET UP. SCORE. He meant he wanted to buy more drugs, or was he asking to score more than just drugs? A few nights back I had been looking to work out a bit of aggression and CockSucker happened to walk into my sights. I was with Sherry and we both took him back to a prostitute's apartment and we used him hard and brutally.

I texted back. YOU KNOW THE RULES?

YES. He texted. Followed a few seconds later by. I UNDERSTAND. WILL COMPLY. When we had left him, I had handed him two things and told him the conditions for him continuing to buy drugs from me. I handed him a lipstick tube and told him that he would have to be wearing the lipstick and be prepared to suck my cock again. I also handed him a bottle of lube and told him he had better be lubed up and ready for an ass fuck.

And he had just agreed. Well, well.

DANTE'S BAR. ONE AM. BE EARLY AND BE WEARING THE LIPSTICK WHEN I ENTER. I wanted him embarrassed from the first moment he saw me.

DON'T KNOW IT.

FIGURE IT OUT OR NO BLOW AND NO BLOW. I texted back to him. I hadn't expected to hear from the wimp again. This was just a few days later, so I suspected it wasn't just the drugs he was interested in.

I could arrange my rounds to be done by one am and end at Dante's. I hadn't planned to drop into the gay bar tonight, considering my plans for Saturday night, but it looked like it would be worthwhile!

*************

Carol-Ann sat at her dining room table, laptop computer in front of her. She had been working for a couple of hours on sending out her resume to prospective employers. She was thrilled that she had actually got a lot accomplished.

She had enjoyed the morning ass fuck by Luis and then been startled by the realization she might be pregnant. Next time she went out she would have to drop by the pharmacy and get a testing kit.

After her shower she had refrained from any pot or stimulants, other than the one vodka she had needed in order to get through the encounter with Tiger, who now wanted her to call him Kitten! What the fuck had gotten into her son. He said it was all because his job at the salon required him to look feminine, but he seemed to be taking to the role much too easily. And last night she had caught him blowing Luis, her boyfriend! It was hard to complain, when she had just been eating out the pussy of young Melissa and getting fucked by Melissa wearing a strapon!

And Taylor was turning into such a fucking bitch!

She would have to deal with that, soon.

Right now, she needed to come up with some money. She had less than fifty bucks in her purse and no prospect of any money coming in. She looked longingly over her shoulder at her closed cupboards. She had practically no food in any of those or in the fridge. And she was down to just a bottle and a half of booze.

That might be just as well. She needed a new job. And she needed to present well at the job interviews. So she should try to lay off the booze and the pot during the daytime. She didn't think she could manage to do without smoking some crack in the evenings, but that shouldn't affect her work appearance, so long as she got to work on time. Which first meant getting to interviews on time.

She knew plenty of people in her business. She had been very successful at her job until a few months ago when she had discovered just how much she loved going out with Luis and his friends and began enjoying the booze, ciggies, sex and drugs. She could become that disciplined person again, she knew it.

She could pull her life back together. She just had to control herself a bit more.

She called Luis to see if he might be able to lend her some cash to tide her over. He told her he was strapped for cash himself and couldn't help out that way. But he did say that he had a source for some cheap booze and would drop some off for her. And he would talk to Jake about getting her some more pot and pills, maybe even some crack. Carol-Ann had planned to call Jake next, but that would be awkward if Luis was going to call him. Fuck!

Carol-Ann told Luis she loved him.

Before he hung up, Luis suggested that Carol-Ann should perhaps call Latisha who might be able to help. Carol-Ann was reluctant to call up her black friend. She had helped Latisha out a few weeks back and it was then she had discovered that Latisha made most of her income as a hooker. Carol-Ann had helped out on a "date" with a grandfather and his grandson. She had not done it for the money, but she was disappointed at how little money she had received once Latisha had her half, and Latisha's pimp Derek had taken his cut.

Carol-Ann did not want to resort to selling her body for sex, but she realized it might be the quickest way for her to make some money. She really needed money for food for herself and Taylor. But if she called Latisha, it might take days to hook something up, and Derek would get so much of the money.

But she had been successful on her own at the Regency Hotel two nights ago after she had been discovered having sex with her boss, which led to her being fired. But she had forgotten to get paid up front and so had ended up with no money when the guy quickly ran out while she was cleaning up in the bathroom. But perhaps.... yes, tonight she would dress nice and go to the bar there and see if she could get picked up. She would only do it once because she needed food money. But then never again.

Satisfied with the resumes she had sent out so far and her plans for the night, and needing a bit of a break, she went to the kitchen, poured herself a tumbler of vodka, lit a joint and settled on the couch to watch some tv for a few minutes.