Predator and Prey Pt. 18 complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally stepped back, grabbed Carol-Ann's arm and pushed her towards one of the large black men. "Barry, take her over to the couch and fuck her. See how she does."

Turning to Carol-Ann she said, "Consider this an audition while I figure out what to do with you!"

Carol-Ann realized that her entire future might be hanging in the balance here. She had already been fucked several times today, by Luis and Sherry and the guy this evening who had paid her money. She giggled as she realized just how much of a whore for cock she had become, not just because she had been fucked so much already today, but because she was looking forward to Barry's cock. It seemed she could no longer say no to a hard dick. And fuck, why should she?

It only took moments to drop her clothes to the floor. She dropped to her knees by the couch and took Barry's hard cock into her mouth. It was a very nice size she thought as she bobbed her head up and down on it. Not as big as Derek, the only other black man she had fucked, but a nice size. She looked up and kept eye contact with Barry as she sucked his dick. But Barry was eager to fuck her. He pushed her back on the couch and grasped her ankles, spreading her wide.

Carol-Ann toyed with her pussy rings a bit, then grasped them and spread her meaty labia wide. Barry slid his cock up her cunt easily and she sighed. She loved a dick up her pussy! Barry held her ankles as he pumped her pussy.Carol-Ann moaned, part of it being true and part of it being an act. She was "auditioning" after all!

Barry called back to Sally, "Hey, this gal's been marked. Derek owns her!" Carol-Ann was puzzled until Barry continued, "His tat is on her ankle!"

Sally walked over and watched as Barry fucked Carol-Ann. "What didn't you say?" she asked Carol-Ann.

"What are you talking about?" Carol-Ann asked. Sally pointed at the tattoo on Carol-Ann's ankle. Carol-Ann had completely forgotten about it. She had discovered it at the same time she had first woken up to her nipple rings. After her first night of smoking crack with Derek, and the first time he had fucked her. It was a small black spade, with the number 7 in reverse in the middle. After it had healed and she peeled off the bandage, she had forgotten all about it!

"I'll get Derek over here!" Sally said. "You keep fucking her. How is she?"

Barry replied, " A bit long in the tooth to make good money. But she's enthusiastic!" He turned Carol-Ann over and rubbed his cock head against her asshole. He pressed inside slightly and saw that her ass was eager to accept his dick.

"Fuck my ass," Carol-Ann whispered. "I love a good ass fuck!"

"Another time, babe! Another time." Barry slid his cock back into her cunt and thrust hard.

"Oh god! So deep! I love it! Fuck me!" cried Carol-Ann as she arched her back. Her tit rings bounced around as Barry rode her hard. Ten minutes later, Derek entered the back room. Barry took this as his cue to thrust deep and he sprayed his cum deep inside Carol-Ann. As he withdrew, Carol-Ann grasped his wilting cock and eagerly sucked his cum and her juices from his black dick.

As Carol-Ann put her clothes back on, Sally said to Derek, "It this girl one of yours? She has your mark."

"Yeah, she did a trick for me so I tatted her in case she came in useful again. What's she done? Why's she here?"

After Sally explained that Carol-Ann had been freelancing on someone else's territory, Derek gave a strong glare at Carol-Ann and then apologized for her. Sally told him to keep his cunts under control.

Derek asked Carol-Ann how much she had earned from her two tricks, then demanded that she give him the cash, telling her that getting out of the back room with her health intact depended on it. Derek then handed the cash over to Sally, asking that it be turned over to Tony, whose area the Regency was in. Sally nodded and told them to get out of there.

Outside, Carol-Ann protested, "I needed that money for groceries!"

"Sally needed that money, or she would have cut your tits off!" Derek replied angrily. "Fuck woman, what did you think you were doing! You wanted to earn some money, you just had to come to me!"

"I needed... more." Carol-Ann said, her head downcast. They were now in Derek's car.

"You mean you didn't want to pay me my cut. Is that what you meant? Girl, I take a cut because I find you the johns, I own the territory, and I protect you when you need protecting. Like now. You worked on Tony's patch and Tony ain't a nice guy, like me. If that bartender had called him instead of Sally, you'd have a couple of black eyes and a broken arm!"

"So, I should thank you, is that it?" Carol-Ann looked at him with some defiance.

"Girl, you've got a strange way of saying thank you!" Derek grinned at her. "So you need money, do you?"

"Just a bit. I... I lost my job. I'm going to get another one, but I'm broke right now. I need grocery money for myself and my son. Just until I get that job." she told him as she lit a cigarette and stared out the car window. "Where are we going?"

"You need money, and I need money. Always. So I'm willing to put you to work. So long as you know the rules. At the end of an evening you settle up with me. I get half of whatever you make. In return for that, you get to work in a safe territory and I bring you clients when I can. Of course, you're a bit older than my other girls, so at times that might be tough. Though we can improve that with the right clothes, and maybe some ink."

"Tomorrow night I'll start you at a different hotel. You want to keep that place, you'll have to produce, otherwise I'll put you out on a street corner. Right now, I want to see if you will do what you are told, what kind of ho you are!"

"I'm not a ho... not a hooker! I just need some money!" Carol-Ann protested.

"Girl, if you taking money for sex, then you're a ho!"

"I'll... I'll do it. But just until I get back on my feet again."

"Well then girl, we're going to celebrate." Derek pulled the car over near an alley way. It was not a nice part of town. There were people walking by on the street but none of them looked pleasant. She was sure some were homeless. Some went down the alley, and some came out. Derek grabbed a small case from under his seat and motioned for Carol-Ann to follow him. They left the car and went down the alley. Carol-Ann would never have ventured down here on her own.

Twenty feet into the alley, Carol-Ann could see vague shapes moving in the dark around her. Derek stopped her and she was delighted to see him open the case to reveal a crack pipe and some rocks. She hadn't had a hit all day and she like nothing better than to end her night sucking on her crack cocaine pipe at home, a pipe which Derek had given to her. Derek assembled the pipe, put in a rock, heated the bowl and handed the pipe to Carol-Ann. He watched as her eyes blazed with delight as she eagerly sucked up the smoke from the pipe. And he watched as she moaned and her eyes glazed over. Her head lolled back as she started to become lost in her bliss.

"Girl!" he called to her.

"Yeah?" she answered back, her voice slurred, her mind in a whirl.

"Pick one." Derek grinned at her, taking her arm and walking her slowly down the alley. "Any one you want."

"What do you mean?" Carol-Ann asked.

"You have to prove you'll follow orders. Do what I say. So I want you to pick one of these men, and fuck him."

"What? I can't.... they're disgusting!" Even in her drugged state, Carol-Ann could see that all of the men, standing or laying down in the alley were filthy. Certainly drunk or drugged. Maybe diseased. Ugh!

"Do it. Pick one. Or go home and starve! They are all men. They all have cocks. They all need a good suck and fuck now and then!"

Carol-Ann looked around. Could she do this? Could she.... yes she could.

He was one of the few men who was standing, supporting himself against a wall. She went to him and worked on his belt. He looked up at her in surprise, but his hands went to her large tits. She got his belt undone, and sank to her knees, pulling his pants down, then his shorts. In the dim light she fished out his cock and took it into her mouth.

Derek smiled.

***********

I intentionally delayed getting to Dante's until about twenty minutes after one am. I wanted Alice, as I was calling him, to be on his own. I suspected it would be his first time in a gay bar, and I wanted him uncomfortable and embarrassed as much as possible.

I had a good evening of making the rounds of the various bars where I was selling drugs. In fact I had sold everything that I had packed into my van at the beginning of the evening, other than the baggie that I was carrying in my jacket pocket for Alice.

As I mentioned earlier, Alice was a guy whose name I had not known but had called CockSucker in my mind, because I had forced him to suck my cock in exchange for the privilege of buying some drugs for me. I had never expected to see him again, but when I had, he had told me his name was Alan, and I had immediately christened him as Alice. Now he had called me and I suspected it wasn't just the drugs he was looking for.

When I walked into Dante's, Brad the bouncer called out, "Luis, how's it going?" We chatted for a couple of minutes particularly about the next night, and I promised to bring him a bit extra. Always keep the bouncer happy.

The place seemed very quiet for a Friday night. Sure, the Playpen upstairs might be crowded but I would still have expected more drinkers down on the main floor. Several tables were occupied but no one was on the dance floor and only a few people were standing at the bar.

I was pleased to see Alice at the bar, talking to one of the guys who I knew was a regular. Gus was a large man with a heavy beard, definitely a bear. I approached and put my hand on Alice's shoulder. He spun his head and I saw that he was wearing the lipstick that I had required. It looked so out of place on his face, but he had done what I demanded. He smiled, then cast his eyes down.

I ordered a beer from the bartender and remarked that the place seemed quiet. "That's your fault," he told me. "The regulars all know you have something special planned upstairs tomorrow night in the cage. So a lot stayed away tonight to save up their money, and their juices, for tomorrow!"

I gave a nod to Gus and he moved over a stool so he was not part of my conversation with Alice. I looked at Alice and said, "Well?" All I had meant was, why did he want to meet up. But he surprised me by leaning his head closer and kissing me. I kissed him back, with tongue and we kissed for about ten seconds.

"So why are we here?" I asked him more directly.

He did not want to be as direct. "I've never been in a gay bar before. It's kind of scary. All the men. No women."

"I suspect you'll be back." I told him, resting my hand on his on the bar. "So, you want drugs? You just bought some the other night, with your ass."

He blushed at that. "Yeah, that's why I'm here. I want some more drugs."

"And?" I asked him. "I suspect there's more."

"Yeah." he said. "I, uh,.... I want you to fuck me again. I, uh... I kind of liked it and I need to know if that was just a one time..." he looked down again, but his hand moved on top of mine and squeezed.

"I might be able to help you with that," I grinned at him. "How much money did you bring?" I reached for his pocket and lifted out his wallet.

"Uh, the same as I paid you the first time, plus enough for a couple of drinks. But, um, Gus paid for my drinks. I didn't ask him to, but...."

Gus did overhear and put his hand on Alice's shoulder, saying "My pleasure. Always like to welcome a newbie!"

"You haven't got enough!" I told Alice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the price has gone up." I took all of the cash out of his wallet and slipped it into my pocket. "You're short by twenty five bucks!"

"You can't just say that!"

"I just did!" I grinned at him. "You're twenty-five bucks short and you'll have to come up with it somehow!"

"I can't... how am I supposed to..."

"I think Gus here might be able to help out." I turned to Gus. "Would you be willing to pay Alice here twenty-five bucks for a blow job?"

"Wait! I'm not going to blow anyone!" protested Alice.

"Oh, come on, sweetie! You've got the lipstick on. And I paid for your drinks! I'd love to have you blow me!" Gus grinned at him.

"It's the only way you're getting the drugs, or anything else from me!" I told Alice.

"I'm not..... um.... okay, I guess. I guess I could suck his cock!" Alice finally gave in. I'm pretty sure it was curiosity, as much as necessity.

"Good boy," I told him. "Here's a reward." I held up an ecstasy tab on the tip of a finger. He moved his head closer and sucked the finger into his mouth. He knew to move the tab under his tongue and let it dissolve. He would be so much more compliant now.

"Come with me," Gus took his hand and led him to the door and stairs leading up to the Playpen. I followed, drink in hand.

At the top of the stairs, Alice stopped, stunned at what he saw. "The Playpen is a private, um, members area. Things are a bit more liberal here!" I told him. The Playpen is a large open area taking up most of the second floor above the main bar, with a few small room off to the side. There were many couches, chairs, and mattresses spread about. It was pretty much a large area for men to fuck and suck each other.

As Alice looked around he saw one young man on his knees sucking an older man, an older guy bent over a couch being fucked by another older guy, and two younger guys just kissing slowly and tenderly while fisting each other's cocks. Definitely a slow night up here. I would have expected many more pairings and a group or two on a Friday night.

Several of the private rooms had closed doors, but one was open and Gus led Alice to that room. Good choice, I decided. I wasn't sure that Alice was ready to have sex in the open area on his first night in the Playpen.

The room had a single mattress on the floor and a stand at the side with condoms, lube, a few dildos and other toys, and a sling in the corner. Knowing that I was going to be fucking him soon, I told Alice to take off his clothes and get on his hands and knees. Gus kicked off his own shoes, pants and underwear and knelt in front of Alice. He wasted no time in pulling Alice up on his knees and kissing him hungrily. Alice made a face at having his face itched by Gus's beard, but returned the kiss, though a bit reluctantly. I was sure we were going to cure him of any reluctance soon.

Gus fisted his own nice sized dick and then pushed Alice's head down. Alice resisted briefly and then opened his mouth and let Gus slide his dick inside. Gus pumped a few times and then let Alice take over, controlling the sucking and licking. "You've got a sweet mouth, babe!" complimented Gus. Alice looked up, then smiled, and resumed sucking Gus's cock.

I dropped my own pants and shoes and got behind Alice. I grabbed a bottle of lube and poured some onto Alice's butt, above his asshole. I ran my fingers around in the pool of lube and then slowly pushed a single finger in his butt. I was in no hurry. I slowly ran the finger in and out of his ass, twisting and turning, and when he was loosened a bit, I added a second finger.

Two fingers was enough for what I wanted. I wanted to give him pleasure, to make sure he came back again and again. Not to me necessarily, but I so much liked seeing a straight boy turned fag, even if he wasn't a pretty femboy. There was something so fucking hot about seeing a guy protest about being straight but taking a thick cock up his butthole!

The object of finger fucking Alice was to get him used to a man pleasuring him, and controlling his ass. I strummed my fingers across his prostate and watched him squirm as Gus started pushing his cock deeper and deeper into Alice's mouth. Alice was pushing his ass back against my fingers, eager for my touch, my probing, my teasing of his prostate.

Finally it was time. I didn't need to lube my dick. It was hard and his ass was drenched with lube already. I placed the head of my dick against his ass pucker and pushed. He was still new at this, so his ass resisted, but my cock was not much thicker than the two fingers that I had been sawing in and out of his ass for the past ten minutes, so I slid easily inside him.

He raised his head off of Gus's dick, and turned to look at me, his eyes glazed and dreamy. "Oh god, that feels so fucking good! Dick me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!!"

I wasn't planning to cum inside him. I had other plans for my cum that night. But I did like the pleasure of his tight ass. Gus moved back a bit as I flipped Alice onto his back, spread his legs wide and thrust deep into his ass. I leaned down to kiss him. Alice resisted at first and then gave in. He was still uncomfortable with making out with a guy, even when the guy had his cock buried in his ass. But kissing was part of the humiliation, and the pleasure. As was having his dick stroked.

As I thrust in and out of his ass, I took his cock in my lubed hand and stroked him. He was hard. Very hard. Rigid. And he was leaking a lot of prejizz. As I resumed my upright position between his legs, Gus moved back in and jammed his cock back into Alice's mouth.

I fucked his delightfully tight ass for another five minutes, but then decided I had had enough for the time being. I pulled my cock from his ass and he looked at me, disappointed. "I'm sure Gus would love to have a go at your ass!" I grinned.

Sure enough, Gus eagerly made his way down between Alice's spread legs. Alice tried to protest, "This wasn't part of the deal! I wanted you to fuck me!"

I just smiled at him and slapped his face lightly, "You're going to learn, kid. Any cock will do to get you off!" Gus thrust forward and Alice squealed. Gus was a bit thicker than me, so he met some resistance as his dick sank into the young man.

"Wait!" Alice said as I was getting dressed. "The woman... the other night. The one who fucked me. Could..." he grunted as Gus thrust deep. "Could you give me her number. I'd like.... like to see her again!"

He meant Sherry. Sherry and I had practically raped Alice the other night, Sherry using a thick strapon. He really HAD enjoyed himself! "I'll give her your number. If she wants to call, she'll call."

Alice was panting as Gus fucked him. Gus really was a bear. His back, right down to his ass, was covered in thick hair, the same as his front and his arms! Alice's cock was hard and bouncing around.

"One more thing," I said to Alice. I had to slap his face again to get him to concentrate. He was lost to the ecstasy and the faggot sex. God he had turned so easy! "Pay attention!" I told him.

"O.. Okay.. What?" he grunted. "Oh god, this feels so good!"

"Last time I told you that the next time you saw me, you had to wear the lipstick and lube your ass, ready to be fucked, yeah?" I asked him.

He nodded and grunted. He was breathing heavily through his mouth, like he was running for exercise. And moaning. "So good! So fucking good!" he muttered.

"Next time..." I slapped him again and his eyes focussed on me. "Next time you want drugs from me, you have to bring me some fresh meat. A friend, or anyone... but someone who has never been with a man before. Someone who has never had a gay thought. I want you to bring me a fresh faggot. You got that?"

"Yeah... yes. You want fresh meat!"

"It can be anyone. But they should be young. You got that? You got someone who might be right for that." I smiled down at him as his face twisted in the joy of being ass fucked.

"No... no one... but I'll find someone... someone in my classes. Maybe... oh fuck!" His back arched as Gus slid his cock across his prostate. "So good. Oh fuck me!"