Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani had let slip Umbra's further plans. Her insistence that Dani needed to be a sorority sister to help arrange for twenty-two guys to rail that demon one after another, well, twenty since she hoped she could count on a couple of guy friends to help out. But that was Later. Now. Now she wanted these two. He wouldn't use the 'L' word. But he'd use the 'A' word. Affection.

He felt her chest push against his fingers and she let out a deep purred exhale as he squeezed the nipple and it grew a bit more. Her arpeggios stepped us slightly in cadence.

The movie ended. The spell didn't end but there was a moment in the balance. Then Tracy stood up quickly and Dani bounced a bit and Zee steadied her as one of her supports had disappeared. Tracy blinked a couple of times as everyone mostly kept their hands and bodies in place but stopped all movement. She turned and reached out and took a hand each from Dani and Zee.

"Up," her voice was thick and gruff, the pair took her hands and she led them to stand up. Then she led them between the sofa and the divan and stopped them at the door to her bedroom. It wasn't difficult to navigate. There was that door, the bathroom door and one more door. She pointed into the bedroom.

"In there. If either of you has any clothes still on by the time I get in there, I'm going to be kicking some ass."

Zee snapped his body to full attention and whipped his hand in a salute that put Dark Star's lame imitation a few nights ago to shame.

"Lieutenant, ma'am," Dark Star heard Javi let out a hum as they listened to the tone that was a soldier's best confirmation to his commanding officer, "I'll have the unit ready for inspection."

He dropped the salute and Dani yelped when he whipped her into his arms in a swift motion and disappeared sideways through the door. Tracy snorted then pulled the mystery door open. It was a large linen cupboard. She grabbed two large blankets and threw them at the seated trio who'd all turned to watch.

"The goddess says to cover the furniture," she strode quickly into the bathroom then emerged and immediately tossed a small, plastic bottle that Umbra caught, "and she says if you need anything else, up to you."

Then she'd walked into the bedroom and the door closed with a thunk.

"Goddess?" Javi said and Dark Star shrugged but Umbra stood quickly before she pulled both boys upright.

"She has spoken," Umbra's voice was commanding, "spread those blankets."

Two snorts but they spread the blankets. As soon as they'd finished and both stood, Umbra threw her arms around Javi's shoulders and wrapped him in a bear hug. She bent slightly and kissed him hard on the mouth. It took him an instant to respond before he put his arms around her and slapped one hand on each ass cheek but stayed on top of her skirt. Her kiss was sloppy and it took a few moments to settle into a smoother rhythm.

And that was when she broke the kiss and did a one-eighty and this time had to lean her head slightly back to kiss the taller boy. She shook her hips when she felt renewed pressure on her shapely ass cheeks. He'd seen the odd shape of her tongue, that odd squareness, another part of what she joked was her 'genetic horror show,' and it felt unusual. But that was almost immediately forgotten. Possibly to the microsecond she timed the kiss to match and broke it and stood between the two and took a hand from each.

"You, on the divan," she turned her head first to Javi then Dark Star, "and sit. You, sofa."

The boys offered confused looks but obeyed. She stepped forward and bent over slightly in front of Javi.

"I'm going to undress both of you," she turned her head quickly to share her statement, "and you're not allowed to move or touch me while I do it."

She set to work on the buttons on Javi's flannel shirt that was over a tee. His right arm rose and she pulled back and glared at him. An almost subsonic hum was something that caused both of her companions to jump slightly. How could someone's throat make... that sound? But Javi offered an apologetic smile. Once she removed his tee she kissed across his chest and when he moved slightly the hum began again. He froze.

Then she repeated her efforts on Dark Star with an initial step of removing his glasses and placing them on one of the bookshelves made up of cinder blocks and foot wide lengths of particle board that ran the length of the wall to the desk.

That done, she returned to strip Javi from the waist down. Her hum repeated when his cock sprang free after he'd obeyed to raise his ass so that she could reveal that bit of his anatomy. Once she'd shoved his clothes into a pile she slid on her knees and grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand and steadied it before she pushed half of it into her mouth. Javi fought to stay still when the slightest bit of hum emerged from her occupied mouth. She moved her head up and down a half dozen times before she released it and kissed the head.

Then she repeated the process. Dark Star moaned as her mouth pushed over his cock, her eyes, green, beautiful, mysterious, strange, looked at him as she did so. Then his body stiffened and his mouth opened slightly. She quickly released him.

"Sorry," her voice was a light as it could get, "teeth. Oops."

He smiled and she sucked his cock in again. He closed his eyes and his breath deepened. He fought to not pump his hips.

He'd not dared hope this night would come. He'd never actually figured out what he wanted to happen. But if this was one of the possible events that could happen it was certainly one he was happy with. Then the pressure released. He opened his eyes.

"My turn," Umbra said in a syrupy, raspy tone that caused both of her intended lovers to shiver. She stood with her arms straight out.

Both guys shook their heads slightly and stood. They caught eyes and the natural understanding they'd had from first acquaintance had deepened and without discussion Javi explored for a moment and found the zipper at the rear of the short skirt. With the easier angle Dark Star made quicker work of the buttons of her blouse than he'd done with Tracy's.

"Nice buttplug," Javi said as he pulled the g-string down her legs and past the socks that matched her hair for mixed colors. Her laugh was a happy one.

"Leave it, for now," Dark Star said as her blouse joined the third pile on the floor, "now, our turn."

He put his hands on Umbra's bare shoulders and turned her. When the backs of her calves found the sofa he guided her to sit down. Then he pulled her hips forward and nudged her legs apart to offer a clear view of the closely-cropped orange bush above her pink slit.

"Obi-Javi," the dark boy responded with his own hum, "you work above the waist. And if she gets handsy, bite."

Dark Star knelt quickly and leaned and kissed her clit hard. Javi laughed and moved quickly around him and the sofa bounced as he hit it hard.

"Ah ah ah," he said and Umbra snorted, "you heard the man!"

Dark Star's tongue pushed between lips that were fleshier than Tracy's. This one's taste was a bit sharper than Tracy as well, but he hadn't enough direct experience to know what was normal. He didn't much care. She tasted good. He looked up. Saw a dark head working at the left nipple, a hand cupped the right. Then he noticed something.

She jumped slightly when he touched his teeth to her large clit. He'd not touched her at Halloween but he'd made good study given his view as Tracy had eaten her. He let out his own 'ah ah' and he craned his neck and her arm went limp again. She exhaled as he exchanged teeth for lips and tongue. He only had porn and one other woman to compare, but Umbra's erect flesh was certainly larger than Tracy's. Then again, Tracy was tiny, Umbra almost as tall as him. Did it correlate? Ah, well. This would require many more samples to achieve statistical significance.

He sucked the clit in flicked it with his tongue and was gratified by the twitching thigh muscles that he took indicated enjoyment. He recalled an instruction Umbra had given him. He pushed two fingers into a slit already gooey and crocked his fingers and found firm flesh behind the clit. Her staccato breath he took as another sign of approval. He glanced up, saw Javi as he worked more than just nipples but kissed chest flesh and and up her neck, blew away stray brightly-colored strands.

Both guys worked at their assigned tasks and their victim's body tensed and flexed and they resorted to gentle but firm pressure on torso and thighs to keep her still. She moaned and gasped and her breath went ragged. So engrossed was Dark Star that he lost his impeccable sense of time keeping and simply worked her the length and depth of her pussy inside and out and her clit with lips, tongue, fingers and his breath.

They'd forgotten how strong she was when her entire body spasmed and practically threw both of them off of her.

Her "fuck" was primal, guttural and it had to have been heard in the bedroom. Not that anyone here or there likely cared. A gush of sharp liquid caught Dark Star just before he was pushed away. Javi yelped as he landed to her side on the sofa. She landed heavily on her ass back on the sofa. Her body spasmed a second time and she let out a series of stuttering syllables that seemed to be words but nothing Dark Star could understand.

Her eyes finally opened and she blinked. She leaned and grabbed Javi's head and kissed him. Then she leaned forward and kissed Dark Star before she took a moment and licked his tongue and cheeks.

"Yum," she said, "we'll see what you two taste like. But."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Her smile was broad.

"I need a minute," she said, "then... but stand up, both of you."

They did and she pulled them closed. Both pricks made clear they'd not felt amiss at the recent actions but she traced along one then the other with that odd tongue before she held one with each hand and alternated deep and slow sucks. Each boy rubbed her shoulder nearest them. Then she kept hold of them but looked up.

"This is so much better than playing with myself," she said slowly, "and I'm so happy I didn't do those morons on Greek Row. Now, I think these are ready for what's next. Get the bottle."

Dark Star stepped sideways and retrieved from the near corner of the divan. It was lube. She stood.

"I liked what Tracy did, but I flipped a coin earlier. Javi on the bottom," she said and two quick exhales signalled agreement and Javi flopped onto the sofa and his erect shaft bounced, she crawled onto the sofa above him, "but I want you both to go in at the same time, okay?"

"I'm fine with that," Dark Star said as he moved to her rear, "but I'll need to take care of something first."

She snorted and shook her hips. He reached and caressed her ass cheek with his left hand and used his right hand to slowly extract the silver butt plug. It popped free and she bent her neck back and 'aahhed.'

He set it on the shelf near his glasses. Then he knelt on the sofa and they adjust legs. He popped the cap on the bottle and lubed his prick generously. He'd used it to masturbate plenty of times but this time, even though it was still his hand, it felt different. So much different.

"Gentlemen, places please," she announced, she rested on one elbow and used the other to inspect the placement. Once the head of one cock was at the entrance to her slit and the other placed against her rosebud she let out another hum, but this one was an essence of happiness.

"On three, go slow and do not stop," she said, "one... two..."

Each guy adjusted themselves. "Three."

They pushed. Umbra lowered herself very slowly as for the first time in her life real, flesh and blood cocks entered her body. She exhaled slowly as the cocks filled her front and rear. Dark Star grunted as he felt the pressure of her tight, so very tight, anal cavity and the pressure of his best friend's prick in its separate fleshy tunnel as they both pressed against the membranes that separated them.

She grunted and moaned but neither stopped until their pubic flesh pressed against her flesh. Three breaths were ragged and harsh. She let out a breath and kissed Javi hard then twisted her neck and Dark Star bent and kissed her.

"You two remember what you did to Tracy?" Both grunted assent. "Good. Just one thing."

"Um"s.

"When you're ready to cum, pull out and stand up. I have plans..."

Two cocks twitched in their respective flesh tunnels. Two more grunts.

"Good. Now, a demon elf with crazy hair needs to be thoroughly fucked.".

Tracy's training hadn't been extensive. But she was an excellent TA, a caring teacher and she'd made primo usage of what time she'd had on THIS subject. Dark Star and Javi quickly found the rhythm they'd used on that TA, in a position she'd apparently chosen for a specific purpose. He pulled and felt the extra tension as the head of his cock scraped past his best friend's cock as it slid in its separate passage.

So much felt the same as it had a few nights earlier, but it was so different as well. Not just Umbra's body compared to the tiny and cute Tracy, but... WHO this one was. She was their friend. And now, something more.

Her movements were jerky, the pressure and contact new to her but she settled for more deliberate motions than had their more experienced TA. And she compounded the difficulty by regularly kissing Javi with deep, sloppy kisses then twisting and requiring Dark Star to alter his movements to bend over and do the same.

Not that he minded in the least.

Javi caressed and pinched nipples that had grown until they seemed ready to burst. Dark Star caressed solid, flexing butt and back muscles covered by skin with a growing sheen of sweat. Then it took them both by surprise when their lover's body spasmed again and she let out another guttural groan. They paused.

"Dammit, go! THAT'S... what... I'm paying you for!" Her voice had affection and amusement and she shoved back and they were both buried hard into her openings and it was their turns to grunt. Dark Star pulled back and quickly added lube to his flesh missile and a deep purr as he shoved in. Javi's stroke caused a loud squelching gush and liquid covered multiple sets of thighs.

Again he lost his sense of time as every thought went to his cock and the exhilarating creature he was making love to. A second, then a third full-body tremor racked the girl's body but she simply pushed them on. Rippled muscles ran against his cock as he pumped in and out of her. He wondered about that, it was something new. But. THINK later. Feel now. But, the pressure. He'd discovered with Tracy the differences between wanking and... a real woman. But this time it was different in some other, so far undefinable way.

"Oh, hell, it's...," he remembered his warning, "I..."

Javi didn't speak but his grunt was clear.

"Out," Umbra's command voice was back, all three moaned as he withdrew quickly from her rear passage and the ring puckered quickly before it settled, then he shuffled back and stood. Umbra pulled off Javi and from her knees grabbed his hands. He shuffled and stood. She turned to sit on the sofa and faced them and grabbed each slick and goo-covered cock.

Dark Star grunted hard and Umbra missed the timing. She pulled a stream of cum from him and it hit her left cheek and splashed before she managed to pull it into her mouth, where she noisily sucked down the next gush. He concentrated as his knees threatened to give out. Sweat-clotted strands of her wildly colored hair flew as she did only marginally better with Javi before her throat worked to swallow the half of his offering not on her chin and chest. She alternated quickly until she'd drained them both. Then she pushed her mouth slowly onto Dark Star's cock and pulled back slowly as her tongue and lips massaged the flesh, then repeated it with Javi's. Then she looked up.

White jism dripped from her left cheek and chin and lips and had splashed and dribbled onto her shoulder and breasts.

"Now I bet you won't want to kiss me," she said with a twinkle in her odd eyes. Dark Star grunted and bent and did just that. He rose and Javi did likewise.

"A sec," Dark Star said and she released his cock. He licked his lips, knew he was tasting three people. And more. His cock had been... and she'd had no hesitation about what she'd done. If she didn't mind, he didn't. He grabbed the champagne bottle that was next to the TV and filled a flute that was there. He didn't know whose flute, at this point it couldn't matter. He handed it to Umbra.

She smiled and accepted it and drained it before she licked her lips. She stood and kissed each of her lovers again.

"Let's go in the bathroom, clean up," she ran her fingers along Dark Star's shaft, which was at half mast, "wipe these down. Then, if her lovers aren't already bored with her, she wants these cocks to trade places and fuck her into even more of a sodden, sweaty disgusting mess."

They slipped their arms around her and made their way to the first step to fulfilling her request.

*****

Tracy licked her lips as she pulled the bedroom door closed. This house was a hundred years old, or close to, and the interior doors weren't the modern lightweight things. No. Even these interior doors were solid hunks of wood despite the house having been chopped into three independent sections.

It made a satisfying thunk. She wanted her victims to know fear with the goddess in control.

The girl knelt on the bed. Her dark skin's coating of sweat glistened in the light from the dim side lamp. She was indeed naked. Her stomach was flat and her tits were round, firm, dark brown skin transitioned to darker areolas and perky nipples that were passages to another dimension. She was prey. Ripe. Ready. The goddess shivered.

But.

The girl's guardian. Champion. Tall. Broad. He would look good in tight leather. But he looked just fine in nothing but his skin. He stood at attention. As did a jutting shaft of flesh that quivered rhythmically with his heartbeat. The goddess considered. And, almost uniquely, allowed the brain a presence. The latter remained in its cubbyhole but... it had kept the curtain nudged aside. And watched.

"Ma'am," the champion said in a smooth voice, the dark girl on the bed licked her lips and her eyes were locked on the man's tumescent flesh, "unit naked and ready for inspection."

She stepped forward. Put a hand out and cupped his prick. Finger and thumb explored the pliable and fleshy ring of flesh underlain by steel. She felt his pulse through it. She looked sideways. The hunger on the girl's face was palpable. Delicious.

"You want this, little girl? You'll have to earn it," Tracy's voice wasn't hers. It was primal, ancient. The girl licked her lips and nodded. Tracy sniffed and squatted slightly then wrapped her hand around the shaft and followed it down as her mouth pushed over the cock. A shiver ran through the man but he held his position, his arms at his side, his back erect as she took in three-quarters of the appendage. She glanced. The girl's chest rose and fell as she panted through her mouth. Her left hand had found its way to the sublimely dark patch between her thighs.

Tracy's tongue worked against flesh and she tightened her cheeks. The man held firm. She took an age to reverse her course and at the head intentionally used teeth as she looked up. He was affected, she knew. No, the goddess knew. This was not the brain's area of expertise. But it watched. The goddess let it. And both knew this man's discipline was iron.

Tracy's fingers danced on the hard flesh as she walked around him opposite the bed. Her fingers followed and traced across his hip and found his buttock. Buttocks that would look so good in the tightest leather available. Later. She used both hands and gripped his buttocks. Ridiculously taut buttocks. He held his stance. She used her toes and slid her sneakers off then kicked first one then the other to the far corner in front of the built-in closet the width of the room. She nudged him forward then held his hips and he read it and turned to face her. She put fingertips under his chin and pulled him down and she tilted her head back. The girl on the bed exhaled sharply as she watched their lips meet.