Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the friends she hung out with, they shot her. Not us. You could've told us about the invisible death cooties, Lynch. No, Cherise, her name is really Janet. Oh hell, I don't know what her name really is. Can humans even pronounce it?"

Cherise's brows furrowed and she mouthed a 'what?' She looked at Lynch and Tracy. Zee offered Tracy an appraising look.

"Hey, there's the party," it was an odd voice from the shadows to Tracy's left, a voice that shouldn't exist but did, "there they are!"

Multiple other voices laughed and a whoop was heard. Most heads turned to look in the direction of the sounds. The zombies continued their thousand yard stares around Tracy.

Tights. The girl had nothing but tights that truly fit the word from her waist down. Well, and her high top sneakers. And a tight white thermal undershirt, her large nipples obvious as the unbuttoned jacket flaps bounced with as she led her posse to a stop. The girl was amazingly resistant to the cold, as resistant as her nipples were responsive.

"Hey, Tracy! Zee! And...," she went quiet and did that subsonic hum that Tracy felt. So weird.

"Oh, hey, that's Martin," Dark Star stopped alongside Umbra, "Martin, you okay?"

Martin didn't respond. Cherise and Nancy were wide-eyed. The latter had left the camera and stood alongside the other 'reporter.'

More people crowded around Umbra and Dark Star. Tracy recognized two of them, but the others... Zee and the two leaders nodded at each other.

"Hey, Tracy, Zee," Javi turned sideways and gestured to two older guys with his skin tone but taller and broader, "these are my brothers, that's Esteban and Luis. And the runt is our cousin, Miguel."

The runt who was at least four inches over six feet and almost as broad as Gerald raised a hand.

"Buenas noches, Tracy, my cousin tells me you're his favorite teacher," Miguel's accent was a bit stronger than Javi's and his voice was friendly, "strange place for a party, si?"

Tracy pushed between Martin and Greg with a shudder but neither moved. She saw a look of deep concentration on Lynch's face but continued on and walked past the confused Cherise and Nancy. The latter finally reacted when Tracy poked at the video camera until she popped it open and pulled the cassette.

"Uh, hey," Nancy said. Tracy simply glared at the girl as she approached her and nudged her aside. She grabbed the recorder, hit stop and then ejected the tape.

"I'll have these," she spoke harshly at first but then softened, "come see me, I'll give you a story you can really write, what happened at Stonehenge that day."

Cherise's eyes went wide. What, the girl would've been fourteen? It'd been worldwide news and she'd known what the news had reported, but the involvement of two American chicks had never been publicized and she and Asha had given their usual cover story that day in the cafeteria.

"But you can't tell Dr. Lynch. Got it?" Cherise's eyes flashed between the petite TA and her apparent mentor.

"But she's... helped us so much...," Tracy glared at the girl and she went silent.

"What's the story with him? How?" Tracy pointed at Jed.

"She... um..."

"How?" Both girls were taller than Tracy but they jumped at her sharp tone.

"There's an ambulance, waiting. Bribed the driver and an orderly."

"Okay, you, Nancy, go wheel him back. NOW!" The girl nodded at her and she walked quickly to the gurney, hit the lock and pushed. Lynch's anger was clear but she stayed silent. Zee and the Polychrome posse had neared and traded jokes but maintained a loose arc.

"Hey, Javi," Tracy said and he nodded at her, "you brought the whole family tonight."

"Oh, yeah, celebration night. Asha's got them the money they need and Miguel's gonna start building in the spring. Gotta knock down what's there, they'll do that unless it's a really bad winter. Gonna buy us all dinner!"

"Screw winter, chavo," the big man said, "we'll be there with sledgehammers Monday after Thanksgiving. I've never built anything near as wild as Jeremy's designed, so trust me, we're doing it."

"About Martin, those other boys," Tracy said to Cherise, "how?"

"I... don't know. Never seen them."

"Except in the campus paper," Cherise winced, "you know she did that to them."

"Huh? They're..."

"And Victor. She did that to Victor."

Cherise stared at Tracy.

"It's what she does. I bet she fucked him and... left him to wander. Why he got hit."

"She...," Cherise looked at Lynch, then back at Tracy, "she... wouldn't."

"Ask her. Ask her directly. And see that one? Greg? His fiancé's in her office."

Cherise's expression was anguished and her mouth moved without making sounds. Zee and Miguel had approached and were shaking hands, Tracy overheard something like 'your unit?'

"Lydia...," Tracy nudged them forward, "Lydia, did you... Victor?"

"What have I done?" Lynch's voice was harsh, angry. "What have YOU done, TA? Depraved behavior with your students... violation of University rules."

Umbra hummed again. Conversations went silent.

"Depraved? With whom, Dean Lynch? We haven't seen anything like that. Your office should have Tracy's nomination for 'TA of the month.'"

"We all signed it," Dani added, her voice airy lightness alongside her roommate, "whole class, even most of the students in the other sections. Except poor Martin there."

"I can have all of you expelled," Lynch said but uncertainty had edged into her voice.

"Sure," Umbra said, "let's put it all on the table. And have those boys in the room."

Lynch glared at the girl, her face as usual surrounded by hair that shouldn't exist.

"I know what you are," Lynch said and Umbra smiled and offered another rumbled hum, "freak."

Dani and Dark Star and Javi all tensed at that. The latter's brothers reacted to his obvious anger by squaring up behind him, as did Miguel. Zee caught the big guy's eyes, they traded nods, and Zee sidled to create a cordon.

"Ah, I get called worse than that every other day."

Then Umbra uttered a quick phrase but in a language Tracy had never heard. Well, it seemed like a language. Everyone except the zombies looked at her in confusion.

Except Lynch. Who grew angrier and her body tensed.

Three zombies dropped to the ground as Lynch and Umbra glared at each other.

After a moment, Lynch let out a long, slow breath and looked away from Umbra and at Tracy and Cherise. Nancy had returned but stood near where the gurney had been.

"Come, dear Cherise. These are not people worth spending time on," Lynch took a few steps and put her hand on the cub reporter's cheek. The girl blinked.

"Victor...," she said in a slow and thick voice.

"He was never right for you," Lynch pulled her hand back and strode quickly away, walked past Nancy and into the darkness.

"No," Tracy said as Zee and Miguel reacted immediately, "where's she going to go?"

Zee snorted but he walked up and stood in front of Tracy, locked eyes. After a moment she wrapped her arms around him and a tremor shook her entire body. He held her close as Umbra led her posse and they split up to check on the three figures collapsed on the ground. Cherise walked over and stood shakily next to Nancy.

"Okay, now THIS is a hell of a crowd," Asha walked out of the shadow on the same path that Umbra's crew had entered from, "why is everyone in this god forsaken hellhole? And why the fuck did I have a message to come here? I have better things to do tonight, involves a nice a big, hard cock."

She looked down. "And... what the hell?"

"They're alive," Luis said as his fingers checked neck pulses, "but can't say more."

Tracy separated herself from Zee and walked over and slid her arm around her best friend's waist. An arm went around her shoulders.

"Good news, I'm not paranoid and insane," Tracy said.

"Says you," Asha kissed the top of Tracy's head.

"Bad news, about your parents, you won't like it," Tracy said, "but it can wait 'til tomorrow. Right now, we need to get those poor boys back to the hospital. Then I need something very, very alcoholic. And I hear someone's buying dinner tonight."

*****

I hope you've enjoyed my little tale and that it touched you in the right, and maybe some wrong, places. If you're interested in how Asha and Tracy met and their past adventures, those events are related in the beginning of the series, "You Promised Me Geeks," and its sequels "You Promised Me Geeks: Asha & Tracy," and "You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer." All are here on Literotica in the NonHuman category.

You might also be interested in "City of Angels," here in Erotic Horror. But I'll let you, my readers, suss out the connection.

And related to all of these are my "Mel's Universe" stories, all of which can be found by going to my PennameWombat Literotica page and which fall across any number of categories here. My Biography link provides a thorough rundown of the stories and a recommended order of reading. But beyond "Mel's Universe," I have my Mermaid Tales and a variety of one-offs and other tales.

Thank you!