Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I so rarely have two such lovely visitors," Gerald's voice was like silk as he released Umbra's hand and put it lightly on Dani's shoulder and she stood straighter, "at the same time."

He finally looked at the boys and nodded slightly. "But I was told to expect four and if I'm not mistaken you are five."

"Oh, uh, we saw that Asha really liked Brent so we hoped it wouldn't be a problem for him to come," Dani leaned slightly harder against his hand which now covered much of her shoulder blade. Her eyes flashed a challenge at Umbra. Dark Star couldn't see a response but the taller girl stood straight with her right arm bent and resting on her hip so it opened her blazer.

"I'm sure she won't mind," Gerald said.

"Oh," Dani seemed to see her friends anew, "this is Javier."

She shifted when Gerald removed his hand and offered. "Javier Alcides," they shook.

"And that's Don---," she started but the man-mountain's baritone interrupted.

"He is Dark Star," they shook hands, "and Brent is it?"

"Uh, Brent Singleton."

"If you would be so kind to wait," he motioned to some chairs along the left side wall, "I'll go let Asha know you're all here."

He turned and walked and the boys shuffled toward the chairs. Umbra stepped in front of Dani and they jostled as they watched Gerald from behind as he strode past the right side of the desk and through an open doorway and turned left.

"Did'ja see that ass?" Umbra said, her voice soft but very deep.

"Like you'd know what to do with it," Dani snorted, "and there's only one of him. No use to you."

"I'd know more than you, I have plenty of videos, not just that spring carnival one," Umbra stuck her tongue out at the shorter girl's comment, "maybe there's another one of him in the back."

"Bitch," Dani said hoarsely, "holding out on me with the videos? Cheater... when we get..."

"Children, don't fight," Dark Star stepped just behind them and put a hand on each girl's shoulder, "there's plenty of closer options."

Any replies were silenced by Gerald's retracing the path he'd taken moments earlier. But he wasn't alone. With him was a beautiful brunette who seemed a few years older than him and his friends and an equally attractive woman with brown-blonde hair who was older than either of her companions. But Dark Star wasn't sure how old, the woman seemed younger than his mother's mid-forties but not by all that much.

Not that there was much comparison. Gerald led the two women to stand in front of the group. Javi and Brent shuffled to stand outside of Umbra and Dani and Dark Star was frozen behind and between them.

"You were right, Gerald, they are an impressive bunch," the older woman said, "we'll take care of them from here."

He nodded and walked around the desk and sat down behind it.

"You've met Gerald," the older woman's smooth voice said, "this is Christine. My name is Penelope Amis, I'm the President of this humble operation. Asha is my head of operations and we'll meet her in a moment. But, from your expressions I think you have a couple of questions."

Dani looked sideways at Umbra, who had a broad if frozen smile.

"Do... does everyone wear see-through clothes here?" Dani said in a rapid burst, apparently before she chickened out.

"It just so happens today is our 'no undergarments' day," Penelope said, "and I like to set a good example for my employees. Now, Christine here leaves a bit more to the imagination, her dress is a bit opaque."

The younger woman offered a light shrug. Her dress had a vee that nearly reached her navel and fit tightly across both breasts. The building didn't seem to be heavily air conditioned but her nipples were clearly outlined. The dress was maybe an inch longer than Umbra's tiny skirt.

"But I wore slacks today," Penelope continued, "so you'll have to trust me on my complete adherence to today's rule. Now, Friday is 'no pants' day. Gerald there usually wears a toga. An extra long toga or else all of us get very distracted when he walks around."

The bulky man snorted and nodded from his chair. Umbra coughed and Dani's mouth dropped open. The three boys blinked and looked at each other and decided silence was best.

"Uh, um," Umbra stuttered and Penelope smiled softly at her and nodded, "do... is there a bathroom?"

"Yes, dear, there's one on the way to the conference room. We'll do full introductions there, please follow me and Christine."

They turned and led the group the way they'd come.

"Have fun," Gerald said with a quick wave.

Dark Star and Javi fell back to leave Brent just behind Umbra and Dani. They caught eyes and mixtures of lust and confusion mingled.

"Those tits," Javi mouthed and the taller boy grinned as Javi's voice trailed off, "and something... but..."

No, Dark Star was certain, this woman and his mother had nothing in common!

A left and there were broad stairs.

"We have an elevator, but we like the exercise," Penelope said, "keeps our legs in shape."

At the top of the stairs she indicated two rooms with the expected markers. "Right there, Umbra," the girl dashed into the appropriate one, "we'll give her..."

Umbra exited with a huge grin. She stopped in front of Penelope and Christine and held up a green g-string. Her companions all stared with open mouths.

"Ok, Madame President," the girl with the multi-colored hair said brightly, "I'm in FULL compliance with your directive!"

She flashed her blazer open to confirm what had only been hinted, she was indeed braless under a translucent blouse. The CFS President laughed.

"But it would be a good idea," Umbra's voice slowed, "for me to go back down and Gerald to confirm my compliance, don't you think? And I could, uh, confirm his compliance? And not just visually, maybe need hands---"

"You... whore," Dani said, "I'm---"

Penelope quickly put her hand on Dani's shoulder and laughed again. "Please, you're guests. Today. You're allowed some... latitude. Asha will fill you in on all of the rules. So... next time. Now, let's go."

The rear area was a large space filled with cubicle walls about six feet high. A few low voices could be heard, conversations in person or on phones but no one else could be seen. A hallway separated the cubicle section from a series of glass-walled conference rooms. At the far end of the building were what appeared to be three offices, horizontal blinds lined those windows although all were open at the moment but no one occupied the offices.

"Almost there," Penelope said as she pushed a conference room door open when Asha suddenly appeared.

"Just the person I need," the redhead said brightly as she enveloped Brent in a hug then stepped back and held his shoulders, "I had the feeling this one would make his way here today."

Eyes goggled at her. It was obvious she'd adhered to the rules because her white tee shirt was tight and had a very low and round neckline.

It was also transparent enough it may as well have not been there. Her skirt wasn't all that short but its slit was even more extreme than she'd worn when she'd visited their class. Her legs were bare and both she and Penelope had very high stiletto heels.

""I'm going to introduce Brent to Sherrilyn," Asha said, "she's our Director of Marketing and she can have him as her slave."

Brent's mouth moved but he didn't say anything as he looked at various people. At the far end of the aisle Asha had emerged from a woman with dark brown hair stepped from the last cubicle. Her dress reached to just below her knees but it wrapped her body like silk and left nothing hidden, including a dark brown patch between her legs. She smiled warmly.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Sherrilyn."

Asha led a suddenly robotic Brent and down the short hallway to the third cubicle. Sherrilyn offered her hand.

"Go ahead and do introductions, Lord High Mistress," Asha said, "I'll get these two settled."

"C'mon," Penelope led them into the conference room with a laugh, "Christine will get you refreshments. Coffee? Tea? We have soft drinks too."

Introductions were just complete when Asha entered, her crimson red hair bounced around her face. She stood at the front of the room next to Penelope. Christine had delivered a round of soft drinks. The windows behind Dani and Javi showed a view of a parking area with some commercial vans and trucks and a tall chain link fence topped by razor wire surrounded the yard. Beyond that the tall mountains that ringed the Valley were visible above a low building.

"Well," she said, "I take it everyone's met?"

"We have," Penelope said, "quite the crew."

"Why do you think I invited them? Look at those sweet faces."

All four looked at the two women at the front then at each other. Once again three faces eventually converged on the tallest of the quartet.

"Madame President, Miss Pirate Queen," Dark Star said and the two women grinned at his tone, "this doesn't seem like a bank."

"I told Dani that because it was easier," Asha shrugged, "we're not really in any sort of category. But we do hold and handle accounts and provide private financial accounting and advice for clients. We also dabble in brokering stock trades."

Dark Star nodded. He glanced at his friends. Dani's eye's caught his and they shared a quick nod. Javi had a confused expression but his gaze swiveled between the two women at the front of the room. But it seemed clear he didn't understand most of Asha's description.

Umbra seemed deep in thought but for an instant he wondered if it was for what Asha had just said or about Gerald. The edge of his mouth quirked quickly. Then he looked forward and forced his eyes onto that pretty face surrounded by crimson red hair, eyes that tried to return to two ridiculous tits. Those gold eyes looked back at him. Gold eyes? He'd seen the video where they'd not been clear or close, but hadn't SEEN them in the classroom. He'd thought that Umbra's chest and eyes were amazing, but this one... He blinked and held his breath for a moment before he spoke.

"You told Dani you had more than just a tour in mind, but you haven't said what it is."

Penelope gestured and stepped aside to sit down next to Dani.

"You two," Asha pointed to the Javi and Dark Star, "are computer geniuses. Right?"

"Uh, I guess," the little group's spokesman said.

"Don't be shy. I've checked, I know the instructor you had in that workshop. He broke under severe sexual torture and spilled everything."

"Torture?" It was Javi but Umbra let out a rumbled laugh.

"Brutal. But Tracy's made of tougher stuff but I still coaxed enough out of her. You two," she pointed at Dani and Umbra, "are tops with statistics and some other ridiculous math stuff."

"We haven't been in her class even a month," Dani said doubtfully.

"Your TA is tiny and she has an unusually prurient interest in you virgins," Asha said proudly as she caught each of four sets of eyes in quick succession, "but she knows math. She likes math almost as much as she likes virgins. Almost. She knows what you four know."

She flashed a grin, then continued speaking. Four sets of eyes all traded quick looks.

"I want to hire you guys. Well, and Brent. But different things."

"Hire us?" Dark Star spoke after a few more moments of newly confused looks.

"You've heard of the stock market?" Asha's question was met with nods except from Javi, his expression had a tinge of embarrassment to it.

"You've heard of the internet?" Snorts from the table, Javi back in the game.

"What about high frequency trading?" Javi's confusion was finally shared around the table.

"Tiny differences in stock prices and exchange rates, knowing to the millisecond when to buy and sell," Asha said, "but the networks are there now. We just can't get to them. And our computers are too lame."

"Why us?" Dark Star's voice had gained a distant tone and for the first time he looked just over Asha's shoulder instead of bouncing between her large and perfect chest and her lovely face. "Why not professionals?"

"Because 'it's impossible,' or so I've been told. Morons. But it wasn't that long ago when me using VisiCalc and a Univac mainframe were state of the art. Then a damned crazy girl child straight from the ninth circle of hell and her almost as crazy boyfriend in leather did the impossible and stole all of this tech from aliens..."

Asha paused and Dark Star watched Umbra's mouth quirk into a quick smile before it went back to neutral. He knew she idolised Devil Girl and that had been one of her reasons for her love of physics. But that last word... the tech they'd posted had come from SOMEWHERE... but if there were still aliens beyond the crashed spaceship that had never been officially admitted to BE a spaceship they'd managed to stay well hidden.

Dark Star caught Asha's eyes on him and her smile seemed to indicate she'd read his thoughts. Then she continued.

"And you're the ones, you youngsters, who're getting to terms with shit tech that's changing daily. So I want people who don't know it's impossible. There's no rush, one, two days a week. We'll start after the Halloween party. I'll pay you."

"Is there another Gerald here?" It was Umbra this time.

"No, sorry," Asha said, "he's unique."

"Damn..."

"Ah," Dani said, "told ya he wasn't a match for you."

"Are we serious about this?" Javi looked at each of the three in turn but locked on Dark Star. "Do you know what she's asking?"

The taller boy scrunched his face before he nodded. "Sorta... hang out tonight? We'll go over some thoughts. It'd be a cool challenge."

Javi tilted his head but nodded after a moment. "Si."

"I have extra work for you, Javier," Asha said and he focused on her face after a longing glance below that, "I know your part of town is poorly served for investments and financial advice. I'd like for you to help introduce me. I'd like for CFS to help out."

He looked at her. She looked at him then glanced at Dani.

"My mom was white, my dad black. They got a fair amount of shit thrown at them for that back in the sixties. They both died unfortunately young, but they were talent agents and worked hard to represent all kinds of kids, black and white and Hispanic and more."

"I... I'll talk to my brothers," Javi said after a short pause while he tapped the table, "they want to expand their auto body business but having issues with financing... my cousin's husband designed a sweet building for them but they can't get the money to build it!"

"I'll wear a bra," Asha said, "and a different blouse. Like at the classroom. Or not, you tell me. Deal?"

Javi nodded and smiled an instant later.

"So, decided?" Asha asked the table.

"TCP won't work," Dark Star said, "too slow. What kind of network do you have?"

"Christine," all four students jumped, they hadn't noticed she'd been at the back of the room, "get those folders from my office and the paperwork. Sorry, I'll need to have you sign NDAs, non-disclosure agreements. It means if you tell anyone what you're doing for us I can torture you mercilessly. After, I'll show you our machine room. We have the ground floor, plenty of empty room still. Just need you to tell me what to buy."

She pointed at the floor.

"And," Javi looked at Dark Star and smiled then tried to maintain a serious expression as he looked at Asha but couldn't help but lock on her chest for the first instant, "some of those new RedFruit home computers and broadband modems. So we can, you know, work from home."

Asha squinted back but smiled. "Get me prices, write it up."

"Statistical predictions," Dani said slowly, "we need to analyse bazillions of stocks and work out what they'll do next. Or, in the next, you said, millisecond? That's..."

"Crazy," Umbra said, "can you get us some quantum computers?"

"Tell me where I can buy some," Asha said, "and that's the theory, the papers are in your packs."

"Ok, if we do this can Gerald torture me, anyway, Umbra wouldn't enjoy it much," Dani said and she and Umbra stuck tongues out at each other, "just for... you know... just... encouragement?"

"Ah, sweet girl," Asha said, Penelope laughed, "I have such plans for you. All of you."

The Row

"Hey, Umbra, you ready, oh, my... go...," Dani's statement softened to silence as her mouth locked open as a face framed by a rainbow-hued mane smiled through the suddenly open doorway.

"I look okay roomie? That dress Christine had on inspired me, but I couldn't find one exactly like it. This one will do for no pants day. And no undergarments day!" The taller girl's deep voice had an amused lilt to it. Dani backed up and Umbra stepped into the little alcove between their bedrooms, she carried a silvery-grey jacket in her right hand. To one side was the too-small bathroom and the larger, but not overly large, space that was the kitchen and living room was opposite the bathroom.

"That... dress...," Dani stammered, "is..."

"Too loose? I was worried about that when I bought it, kinda think it might be a bit too long as well..., I like how it flares a bit at the bottom," Umbra shrugged and smiled.

"Loose? Oh... uh," Dani took a slow breath and her voice firmed, "I, uh, could draw your naked body from this view!"

"I've seen you doodling," Umbra responded, "you SHOULD draw me naked! But I won't make you guess."

"Uh," Dani faltered but smiled as her taller roommate tilted her head and held her tongue between her teeth, "and if it was any shorter people would see your... well you know what they'd see."

"This?" Umbra grabbed the front hem of her dress and pulled it up then smoothed it back down.

Dani's mouth dropped open again before she laughed. "Where'd you find silver panties to match that dress?"

"They're not exactly panties," Umbra's deep voice was light and she spun and pulled the back of the dress up, "g-string. I don't like lines."

"How can you wear those? That string up your butt...," Dani said as she shook her head and laughed as the taller girl smoothed her dress again and spun to face her.

"Bit of practice, don't even notice. Besides, it's not UP my butt, not like something else that might get up there before tonight's over."

She winked an eye with its terribly green iris surrounded by 'whites' that were mostly lighter green cloudiness. She knew she mostly freaked people out on the first meeting, although her TA Tracy with the crooked face had seemed utterly unconcerned about it that first day in class. They'd also had a few minutes to chat during a lull at lab hours and Umbra had quite liked the cute little grad student with some apparently interesting hobbies. Dani's face worked past shock through amusement and landed on what could be described as lust, despite the girl's inexperience at the emotion.

"Brent promises there'll be lots of boys tonight," Dani aimed for seduction but only achieved a sore-throat hoarseness, "maybe you can find one for a date?"

Umbra's smile widened.

"Don't want a DATE. I do need TWO boys to start with, since you'll murder me in my sleep if I get between you and Gerald," Umbra's deep voice was better at seductive lust, Dani squinted and snorted, "to work together to do VERY rude things to me while I do very rude things to them."

She held her arms in vees with her jacket in the crook of her right arm and curled her fingers and thumbs and moved her hands in a couple of quick back and forth motions. Her tongue quickly touched both lips. Dani laughed.

"But my cousin doesn't think too highly of frat guys," Umbra's voice back to its base rumble, "but she's only EVER been with TWO guys! And not at the same time."

"That's Anna, right?" Umbra nodded to Dani's question before her shorter housemate held her hands in front of her own chest. "She's got, um, quite the..."

"She's got some enormous ta-tas, yes," Umbra laughed before she cupped her own breasts, "I've got hardly anything compared to her."

1...45678...21