All Comments on 'Preemptive Strike'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 328 Comments (Page 4)
theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

Ohio: write more. Especially more RAACs. You're a great writer. RAACs. RAACs. We need more RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One thing I really don't understand is why the hell so many LW writers insist on having the other wife already be aware that her husband is a serial philanderer.

Actually, there are a number of these stupid tropes that should just die off already, but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An ounce of prevention... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife seems to always justify thats its acceptable to want a more exciting life because they are bored, its always the same old same old not like when they were younger and freshly courting. Dont they think their husband feels the same way but puts up with it because there is a reduction of excitment in their life too, but the alternative is scary. In a marriage they need to think and work as one so they need plenty of good communication and love. If sex gets stale talk about it, when it gets dull work out why and be honest about it. Find a way for the original spark to stay around even if tempered a little. If they can't manage that then they need to part but as an unselfish last resort. The kids did not get a say in being born so once it happens be prepared to be a proper family until they are old enough to leave. It takes two to tango think about that before the commitment of getting married. Marriage isn't just sex but maybe 70-80%. A good session for both can stop a lot of unneeded discusions about things that dont really matter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid story

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

Nice job. Well done, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Probably one of the best pre-emptive action LW plots on this site. My only criticism is that he should have come clean later on that his emotional "affair" was all made up on the spur of the moment to make her choose and to feel some of his pain. Still 5 stars.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Nicely done.

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Very good writing on a touchy subject.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon2 months ago

Yep, even better than BadWolf’s

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good tale, a change from the normal with some actual thought. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I guess I can see the reconciliation but man, she let the guy feel her up and she jerked him off and they had make out sessions. She also admits that she would have screwed him had the husband not got to her first.

I think I would have felt better if he had her tell everyone they know that she was a cheater. Have her confess and admit it to family and friends. Let her feel the shame or in some cases I guess the shame of getting caught (some girlfriends may high five her efforts).

Next would be legal separation and work on the marriage but most likely it would mean divorce.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 1 month ago

Similar could and probably does happen in real life.

There is no universal receipt to overcome such a betrayal, the success obviously depends on the personalities involved. For the same reason it's impossible IMO to even give a general opinion if reconciliation is a viable or sustainable solution in a case like this. However, I'm not adverse to the mending of the marriage presented in this tale.

I've got some minor complaints. Nick should have mentioned that there never was an emotional affair on his part, better perhaps he never even invented one, since it could backfire.

I understand that Nick wouldn't want for his wife to become an obedient, frightened servant. Still, the moment she broke that role was a bit off. He has a demanding managerial job and forgets to stop at the dry cleaning once on his way home. His wife's reaction is to throw a fit and call him thoughtless? If that's a glimpse of their normal state of relationship that's not something I'd want to go back to. It's a typical femal tactic to make a mountain out of a molehill to lay a guilt trip on hubby and establish the wife's dominance. I'd never put up with shit like that.

ImshakenImshakenabout 1 month ago

A well written story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Sorry, even though the titty feel up IS (no sex) cheating, the reciprocal manual sex is SO far over the line, I would have pulled the plug and not looked back. To all you RAAC fanatics, imagine she tried to kill you. Pointed a gun at point blank range and pulled the trigger, but the gun malfunctioned. Would you stay with her? I doubt it. Next time you won't be so lucky, and you know it. So, we ALL are beyond RAAC at some point: for you it is the gun, for me it is some guys hand in her pussy. Just different points on a continuum, that's all.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA19 days ago

Forgiveness without some sort of counter measures always ends up badly.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor14 days ago

RAACS! RAACS! We need more RAACS. Good story, Ohio.

AmbulAmbul14 days ago

Very believable story with very believable characters. The dialogue was realistic and the resolution made sense and was consistent with the arc of the story and the characters. Just the opinion of a less-than-perfect long-time married man

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Aw, a fun story, thanks!! DerMtMan

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I'm not sure I could have reconciled in this situation. The cold, calculatedness of it all sticks out like a sore thumb - and this from someone that claims to love you and only want you. Oh and let's not forget her sister was pointing out how shitty this affair is, telling her it was a mistake and that she shouldn't do this and so on, but she was dismissing it so easily. That and the fact that she hooked up with the guy for numerous, steamy make out sessions, had the guy all over her tits, jerked him off to completion and even let him finger her to orgasm, is just a bit too much for me. If it had only been some kissing and maybe a little feeling up, then MAYBE I could get past it, but she would have to do a lot more repenting. In addition to all the shit here, she would have to publicly confess to her family and friends - no getting off easy here I'm afraid. She needs to know the full extent of the consequences if she were to ever do anything remotely like this again. The intention being that they would be so unthinkable and embarrassing that even the mere thought of getting tempted would make her stomach churn, as it bloody damn well should.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Why women cheat: because men accept their apologies.

"It's easier to get forgiveness than permission" and where does this get men? Cheating wives.

There are other women out there you know.

Why not use her cheating to experience a little variety for yourself?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

If your business partner cheated you big time would you continue in business with him/her?

So why do you accept this in an even more important relationship, namely a marriage????

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

All that taking her back her teaches her is that she can cheat on you and get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The prodigal wife and the interdiction husband.

(A stitch in time, saves nine?)

desecrationdesecration10 days ago

I could not convince myself. She did it once, she'll do it again. Maybe not cheating, but some kind of betrayal. Cast out the demon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

That "are you better off with or without her" question is not quite as simple as it is made to sound in this (or any) contexts.

And, after all of the "listing", "value-weighting" and "count totaling" that would inevitably have to occur during this exercise, including deciding whether list entries should go in the "better" or "worse" column, the result might end in a tie between "better off with" and "better off without".

So, let's just flip a coin .... tails for "with", heads for "without" (we can use my two-headed quarter).

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I've been in this situation. All that happens is that she'll learn how to cheat better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous