All Comments on 'Preemptive Strike'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 328 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I've been in this situation. All that happens is that she'll learn how to cheat better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

That "are you better off with or without her" question is not quite as simple as it is made to sound in this (or any) contexts.

And, after all of the "listing", "value-weighting" and "count totaling" that would inevitably have to occur during this exercise, including deciding whether list entries should go in the "better" or "worse" column, the result might end in a tie between "better off with" and "better off without".

So, let's just flip a coin .... tails for "with", heads for "without" (we can use my two-headed quarter).

desecrationdesecration10 days ago

I could not convince myself. She did it once, she'll do it again. Maybe not cheating, but some kind of betrayal. Cast out the demon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The prodigal wife and the interdiction husband.

(A stitch in time, saves nine?)

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

All that taking her back her teaches her is that she can cheat on you and get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

If your business partner cheated you big time would you continue in business with him/her?

So why do you accept this in an even more important relationship, namely a marriage????

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Why women cheat: because men accept their apologies.

"It's easier to get forgiveness than permission" and where does this get men? Cheating wives.

There are other women out there you know.

Why not use her cheating to experience a little variety for yourself?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I'm not sure I could have reconciled in this situation. The cold, calculatedness of it all sticks out like a sore thumb - and this from someone that claims to love you and only want you. Oh and let's not forget her sister was pointing out how shitty this affair is, telling her it was a mistake and that she shouldn't do this and so on, but she was dismissing it so easily. That and the fact that she hooked up with the guy for numerous, steamy make out sessions, had the guy all over her tits, jerked him off to completion and even let him finger her to orgasm, is just a bit too much for me. If it had only been some kissing and maybe a little feeling up, then MAYBE I could get past it, but she would have to do a lot more repenting. In addition to all the shit here, she would have to publicly confess to her family and friends - no getting off easy here I'm afraid. She needs to know the full extent of the consequences if she were to ever do anything remotely like this again. The intention being that they would be so unthinkable and embarrassing that even the mere thought of getting tempted would make her stomach churn, as it bloody damn well should.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Aw, a fun story, thanks!! DerMtMan

AmbulAmbul14 days ago

Very believable story with very believable characters. The dialogue was realistic and the resolution made sense and was consistent with the arc of the story and the characters. Just the opinion of a less-than-perfect long-time married man

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor14 days ago

RAACS! RAACS! We need more RAACS. Good story, Ohio.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA19 days ago

Forgiveness without some sort of counter measures always ends up badly.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Sorry, even though the titty feel up IS (no sex) cheating, the reciprocal manual sex is SO far over the line, I would have pulled the plug and not looked back. To all you RAAC fanatics, imagine she tried to kill you. Pointed a gun at point blank range and pulled the trigger, but the gun malfunctioned. Would you stay with her? I doubt it. Next time you won't be so lucky, and you know it. So, we ALL are beyond RAAC at some point: for you it is the gun, for me it is some guys hand in her pussy. Just different points on a continuum, that's all.

ImshakenImshakenabout 1 month ago

A well written story. 5 stars

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 1 month ago

Similar could and probably does happen in real life.

There is no universal receipt to overcome such a betrayal, the success obviously depends on the personalities involved. For the same reason it's impossible IMO to even give a general opinion if reconciliation is a viable or sustainable solution in a case like this. However, I'm not adverse to the mending of the marriage presented in this tale.

I've got some minor complaints. Nick should have mentioned that there never was an emotional affair on his part, better perhaps he never even invented one, since it could backfire.

I understand that Nick wouldn't want for his wife to become an obedient, frightened servant. Still, the moment she broke that role was a bit off. He has a demanding managerial job and forgets to stop at the dry cleaning once on his way home. His wife's reaction is to throw a fit and call him thoughtless? If that's a glimpse of their normal state of relationship that's not something I'd want to go back to. It's a typical femal tactic to make a mountain out of a molehill to lay a guilt trip on hubby and establish the wife's dominance. I'd never put up with shit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I guess I can see the reconciliation but man, she let the guy feel her up and she jerked him off and they had make out sessions. She also admits that she would have screwed him had the husband not got to her first.

I think I would have felt better if he had her tell everyone they know that she was a cheater. Have her confess and admit it to family and friends. Let her feel the shame or in some cases I guess the shame of getting caught (some girlfriends may high five her efforts).

Next would be legal separation and work on the marriage but most likely it would mean divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good tale, a change from the normal with some actual thought. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a very good story.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon2 months ago

Yep, even better than BadWolf’s

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Very good writing on a touchy subject.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Probably one of the best pre-emptive action LW plots on this site. My only criticism is that he should have come clean later on that his emotional "affair" was all made up on the spur of the moment to make her choose and to feel some of his pain. Still 5 stars.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

Nice job. Well done, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife seems to always justify thats its acceptable to want a more exciting life because they are bored, its always the same old same old not like when they were younger and freshly courting. Dont they think their husband feels the same way but puts up with it because there is a reduction of excitment in their life too, but the alternative is scary. In a marriage they need to think and work as one so they need plenty of good communication and love. If sex gets stale talk about it, when it gets dull work out why and be honest about it. Find a way for the original spark to stay around even if tempered a little. If they can't manage that then they need to part but as an unselfish last resort. The kids did not get a say in being born so once it happens be prepared to be a proper family until they are old enough to leave. It takes two to tango think about that before the commitment of getting married. Marriage isn't just sex but maybe 70-80%. A good session for both can stop a lot of unneeded discusions about things that dont really matter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An ounce of prevention... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One thing I really don't understand is why the hell so many LW writers insist on having the other wife already be aware that her husband is a serial philanderer.

Actually, there are a number of these stupid tropes that should just die off already, but whatever.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

Ohio: write more. Especially more RAACs. You're a great writer. RAACs. RAACs. We need more RAACs.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

I have already gave my thoughts on the story however I have a question why does people like to call cheating even if it's supposedly once a mistake that makes no damn sense to me cause cheating even just 1 time which will never happen cause once a cheater always a cheater is a choice a person made the choice the decision to cheat that is not a mistake a mistake is accidentally do something cheating is a calculated decision so again why do people say it's a damn mistake

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Ok so some dude said some nice things to her and she decides to have a affair with him as a thank you and people think the bitch did the right thing and forgave the cheating slut yeah only a bitch would think that a man would have kicked her to the curb and left her ass there this story like a lot in this category was about nothing more than a slut and a cuck bitch I get most is about a cheating slut which to you idiots has nothing to do about a loving wife so quit fucking trying to write a lw story unless it's actually about a loving wife but at some is showing what a man would do if he found his wife was or did cheat on him and get rid of her slutty ass that's what a man would do if they don't there not a man but a cuck bitch and them like cheaters don't deserve to breath they deserve to die for its cuck bitches and cheaters a big reason why this country is going down hill

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was seduced by a snake in the grass and cheated (although the severity of how far she went is what people will consider when deciding if she's worth taking back). It's a tough call but I think he did the right thing in the end. A lot of it is down to her being genuinely remorseful for her idiotic mistake, proving she really does love him, and they'd honestly be better together than apart. While not the perfect ending, it's better than most get in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She obviously cheated but it isn't textbook adultery. Husband caught in the bud early. Personally the emotional component was probably worse. Think his gamble was ingenious. No clue why he didn't tell her that it was all made up after the big fight over not being told about the promotion. Missed opportunity. Still a good story. Tough situation but with kids and considering how he stopped it cold, I can see reconciliation. But woukd probably take even more work to get back to anything close to what they had before, if ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I made a note to never read this type of drivel again. Gives a tuggy, finger diddled, titty sucky and she "didn't actually have sex". As soon as you touch a person you are not married to in an intimate way or kiss him, you are a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

With all Ohio stories, we still get a wimp character, and what a self serving wife till the end, just because she didn't have sex doesn't mean it's all good, she broke what's most important in a marriage Trust.As usual The author doesn't emphasize in this, sure he love's the girl, but what is love without trust, and as usual in this author story always always going counseling. The MC deserve to be cuck , he'll still forgive the wife as with all his/her stories. Cmon give the MC a strong realistic character even though you're going to write reconciliation stories. Let the cheating wife earn her forgiveness and trust back emphasize on the remorse and how the wife worked and showed to earn the trust and forgiveness of the MC. Give some character development more on the wife. Just simple sorry, crying, counseling and boom the MC as a wimpy cuck forgives her. In most of the stories of this author

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Would have been enhanced to hear the aftermath about the cheaters divorce, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All these comments saying there was no cheating or that she was about to cheat. Wtf? Making out, getting finger banged, and jerking off a guy who is not your husband is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story! I would have liked to see the husband insist on some concrete ways of reestablishing trust such as having the wife agree to texting if she is going to be late, FaceTime him when away, tracking software etc. Then once that is done agree to spot checks of where she is and he communicates without he knowledge. . They both have to work on keeping it exciting. She has to communicate ideas for that and other concerns so they can address them together! There will always be guys who don’t respect the ring - their own or a married woman’s!! One must alway be vigilant even thought it’s human nature to be complacent. The worst situations are those where the husband or wife is checking ALL the boxes and yet still get cheated on. Therefore- even that’s not a guarantee.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I think he approached the situation in the best way possible, at least, I can’t come up with anything better. Selfish behaviour needs to be punished. I think the emotional turmoil he put her through was very appropriate. When he told her he wanted a divorce because he wanted to be with someone else, the game had been won. He showed her the correct way to do what she had been doing. He did it while maintaining respect. Yeah, he lied, but it wasn’t to be malicious. I think he fought for their relationship in a way that pretty much left it up to her which way it was going to go. Kudos for working on himself, and letting wifey become responsible for her actions. The resolution was satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awkward. The emotional cheating was greater than the physical intercourse? So No hallpass?

But a guy in a distant bar hookup breaks up a exclusive promissory engagement?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Commenter from. 7 months ago with post starting with "Good story..." makes several excellent points. The big argument about her nit being told about his promotion should have been when he came clean that he never had an emotional affair with anyone and that it was all made up to shock her into not screwing the asshole on Monday morning. Huge missed opportunity. He gave up the moral high ground and leaves the door for her to repeat her nonsense again in the future. Slam that door shit by coming clean and telling her the truth. She might not believe it at first but eventually it would weigh on her and really impact a successful reconciliation. Entertaining story. One of the best "pre-emptive" stories. There is no doubt she was going to screw the guy and destroy her marriage if he didn't act. And the reconciliation was hard fought and not just a crappy RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Someone that hasn't cheated is just a cheater waiting to happen. The idea that once a cheater always a cheater is credible is based upon a failure to understand that everyone is different and some can learn and change from their experiences and others have always undeniably had the personal and moral outlook that would make cheating an ok proposition in their mind. The difficulty is in accepting your own poor judgement of character and figuring out whether you knowingly married such a person or whether the person you married just did something they regret and will learn enough from it to not do it again.

Accepting ones own role in such a failure is the most important part of not making the same mistake again. People that divorce, tend to get divorced a second time and some just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nick is the biggest asshole I have ever read about!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He wasn't hard enough on her he should have left her a filed for divorce. It would have been hard for him but she needed to suffer and see what her life would be like with out him. Then maby just maby he could come back to her again and totally trust that she would never cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The question isn't would better off with or without?

It's do you want to gamble your future on somebody you know has cheated in the past?

He was soft on her and it wouldn't have made much impression is she didn't feel some of what he felt.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

this should be in the non-erotica category

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What’s that old saying about spots and leopards? It would have continued if he hadn’t found out and been consummated as I’ve commented before ‘ only in fiction’. LM

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

She nearly fucked it up and yes, it was an affair without the sex. She figured she could get away with it discretely, and her husband wouldn't know and thus not be hurt. Very common theme. Also very deceitful...

I don't like the revenge and emotional abuse Nick laid on Emily even though she deserved something. You just don't do that to your wife that you love. She is the mother of your children. His joy at doing it was a bit sadistic as written and he took it too far. He could have had the same outcome with a confrontation that first night. Save the revenge for lover-boy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Might have been a nice touch if the MC spoke with Tina.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, but he should have confronted then hit the guy a few times

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Was he better off with Emily or without her?"

ALL CUCKS WHOSE PARTNERS HAVE CHEATED ON THEM ASK THIS QUESTION THEN THE CUCKS GO BACK TO THE SKANK PARTNERS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nick was a stupid desperate asshole who deserved to be a cuck!! Weak wimp

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Sometimes it is more satisfactory to lightly toast the bitch/bastard than an all out btb.

Good reconc story.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout11 months ago

Good story. Plenty of emotion.

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

I love all your stories. As ever this was well written and kept my interest throughout.

Keep going and ignore all the negative comments.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Great Femdom agitprop resolution between two people who actually love each other, dalliances and indiscretions aside. Their Love conquers both of them.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Well done, love your stories

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

I enjoyed it. I don't know I could have stayed with her but it is harder than these stories make it sound to their out a long relationship especially with kids.

That said this was not a one time bad judgement it driving oops ... She made decision after decision leading her to consciously choose to cheat likely for a while.... Not just once even.

This one's much harder to believe she wouldn't do it again but I accept the story for what it is.... The author's universe. I still enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

NICK WAS A STUPID ASSHOLE. SHOULD HAVE JUST CONFRONTED THE BITCH AT THE OUTSET AND SHARED THE EMAILS WITH THE BASTARDS WIFE AND SCHOOL BODY!!

HIS FUCKING DRAMA WAS SHOULD HAVE BURNED BOTH

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Great story. As was previously mentioned it was a little lengthy, but I felt that the length served to illustrate the lingering emotions and the path to an earned forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope - no justice on the scumbag. Everybody else gets damaged, he gets to skate and do it in another relationship down the road. No justice, no peace. No justice without retribution....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. She cheated as soon as she kissed the guy and let him feel her up. She'll do it again. Kick her ass to the curb and make sure everybody knows she a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Sister tried to talk her out of it And she cheated and had sex

Most people I know don't buy the Clinton definition of sex

Having any physical contact with sexual parts is sex

Cheating emotionally and mentally as soon as do something you know would not pass spouse test

Flirting almost always leads to trouble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Put me in the "I loved it category"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good but kind of too long

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Oui, mais bon. S'il n'avait pas trouvé la messagerie ouverte, elle l'aurait trompé et puis elle aurait continué en ne se faisant pas prendre... Tricheur un jour, tricheur toujours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this tale, and was expecting reconciliation from the beginning due to the way Em was portrayed. I became dubious though when her letter admitted he fingered her to a climax. At that point she became a bonafide cheater that he would need to overcome that if they were to stay together.

I feel that his love for her was strong enough to keep her.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Helen1899 - The problem is not that they didn't ask the question. The problem is that you don't like that the honest answer is yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can this guy be a major corporate officer and be so wishy-washy and indecisive? OP makes a big deal out of the way he's a take-charge, no-nonsense, direct-action guy, yet he vacillates like a high school chick buying shoes. That causes a story that circles the drain and tests the reader's patience and continuing interest. Has he never heard of marriage counseling or a post-nuptial agreement? Then, there's the cliché line about not wanting to be a single dad living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment. What? The guy probably makes a low-middle six-figure income. Again, over-reliance on clichés! Great story but over-wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. One of the better reconciliation stories. Had a realistic vibe to it, if you accept the premise that the MC can quickly come up with a complex, master plan. There is nondoubt that Emily was going to sleep with the asshole. Would have burned out soon. I wager April woukd have flipped once she had actual sex. Also.suspect Emily woukd have had some guilt after one or several trysts. Marriage woukd have been dead though by Monday morning. It was a clever spin yo have her back off and sever contact, after thr bombshell Nick dropped. Surprised no counseling. Trust is not easy to restore. Only quibble is that the last two pages are written as if his declaration of wanting a divorce and being highly interested in someone, was (almost) forgotten. Sure he gave his one month promise that because seven weeks before she blew up on the talk with Suzanne about the promotion. But only then did he confront her how he found out. That was thr natural place to say that he never had anyone on the side (emotionally) and that he asked for thr divorce because he was trying to break up her 11 am fuck appointment on Monday with the asshole. Instead all references moving on are as if the "other woman" (Di--) who he had become emotionally involved with (at least that is how, at best, it would look to.his wife) just faded away as he stopped meeting with her. All he admitted was that he hadn't had sex with her or even touched her. But suddenly he wants a divorce? Emily would.believe that he had an emotional affair going before that announcement, while she was having a fling with Pritzker. So even if they get past the shock portion of this process, Nick loses the moral high ground. Instead, when they have that fight, make it clear there never was another woman, and he made it up to shock her into stopping the affair. Somehow in this story, with no explanations, his apparent emotional affair (with a fictitious person) was just papered over. But Emily would think that it was big enough that it influenced him to ask for a divorce. Sure in retrospect she would remember thr exact timing of the day in July he was talking about when he made the discovery and then that Monfay morning when he dropped his bombshell on her. She would certainly think that his discovery of her sordid affair would be a major factor in his wanting a divorce. But Nick during the big argument should have made it clear that thar there was no other woman, he used it as an excuse to hurt her and to shake her out of her insanity as part of the divorce ultimatum, throwing all her bullshit rationalizationsshe made to April in emails back in her face. Leave no room for her exactly why he asked for a divorce, retake the moral high ground, and never let her think "well Nick was losing his interest in the marriage also, so what I did whole bad, wasn't completely crazy, right?". I suppose if they went to counseling, his "other woman" hoax would have been found out. In "House of Cards" by same author (a similar, though much longer story, not pre-emptive strike, but reactive post factem), there it makes sense that the husband doesn't say a word about his fictitious extramarital affair. But that story is an unrepentant, unbelievable RAAC with a husband who can't let go. Nick in this story is not remotely a cuck. And the commenters who thinks so are way off base. This is a good 5 star story. And the overall ranking supports that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Barely good enough to round up to 5, versus rounding down to a 4. Still, very worth reading. Sorta original. Right price, though. Thx!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Disappointed in all of the characters.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another load of crap.How can he be made Vice President for Far East sales when he has never been there? Having got the job,why did it take six months to arrange a visit,what sort of salesman, is he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story. Obviously well planned in advance. She was never portrayed as the evil bitch of the north, so RAAC was always going to be palatable, even expected. She was just plain out a normal person leading herself down a dumb path that could only lead to pain and misery. Good people sometimes do bad things. Bad people sometimes do good things.

It does give us insight to his and her character's thoughts and motives.

If there is one failing in this story, it would be that this story is just too realistic. It is just too life like. It not only could happen to someone I know, it probably already has.

There are no navy seals, or mega billionaires, or 12 inch cocks or 27 orgasms or 200 people gangbangs. No lives or wives being destroyed. Hell no one even gets sent to Mexican whore house on a tramp steamer. What sort of literary bullshit is this?

People read stories as an escape. Women pore over their weekly and monthly bullshit glossy magazines full of trite stories about the person who three heads, two cunts and only one boob. Men pore over porn with its hideously unreal beauties. Most readers don't need to be reminded of their drab little dreary boring predictable lives. They crave escapism.

As Freddy Mercury said "I just gotta get right out of here."

The biggest, and so far unsolved, problem is balancing these polar opposites so as too appeal to the most readers and to piss off the least number of readers whilst still remaining true to the story you dreamed of and created.

Good luck with that.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I am a big Ohio fan, but this wasn't one of his best. The first two pages weren't very good, if it hadn't been Ohio I might have given up. However it picked up and ended well, it's a pity a lot of sad losers in this section ( LW.) don't ask themselves the obvious question that Nick did, am i better off with her and the kids etc

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Must be good the woman hating xchristianj says he is a CUCKOLD, why does the idiot read LW. srories, all he does is moan about them

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

Pritzger didn't get nearly the karma he deserved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cunt cheated and he took her back. Emily is a pathetic excuse for a human being I dont understand why he would put up with her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little long, but very well written. Goes much deeper into his mind than most stories and his somewhat over reaction which might have cost him the final complete reconciliation

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

I honestly couldn't finish this, stopped at page 2, the main character just spoils the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it always 2 times before that the asshole has already been caught by his wife, and why is it never a surprise? Seriously, change it up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A classic Ohio story, almost a therapeutic character study if I recall one commenter about another of his stories. Did she "cheat", yes. Did he "punish" her, yes. Did she own up and try to make amends after he made her see what it meant to him? Yes. Some of both their behavior was really inappropriate. That he was able to self-reflect and moderate his behavior towards her, and that she was able to step up appropriately after says their was a good marriage worth saving despite their inappropriate behavior. They each reflected on their behavior, ultimately communicated, and found they still had a marriage. Compare that to the secretary's son who just "made a mistake" during the run-up to his planned nuptials, according to her. Entirely different because they did not have the shared history and commitment of family yet, and he was clearly not ready for that relationship. That was not just a "mistake" but a indicator of his actual state of mind, and the fiance knew it. Good for her. Maybe they needed time apart without 'tying the knot' to him to grow up and understand what level of commitment was required for a marriage. Forgiveness isn't about trust but giving time for an offense to become so much water under the mutual bridge. Trust is always something built up over time. Two sides of the same coinage of marriage.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha people are getting butt hurt because he made her life miserable. Except he should of made her life divorced she was having an affair plain and simple if you accept it you are by definition a fucking CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick is an asshole, the only man other than Jesus Christ who never committed a wrong. She realized her mistake, stopped her affair, and broke it off with Jason. This still wasn't enough for asshole. No one is perfect. His day is coming. He will need forgiveness, and I hope he has to suffer long and hard before he gets it. What goes around comes around.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

I’m sure she learned her lesson, her sister April was right on target. I guess I don’t understand in a lot of these stories it goes along the line , “if she didn’t fuck him it wasn’t that bad.” Bullshit, she cheated the first time she kissed Jason, she cheat when she let him play with her tits, when he sucked them, when he fingered her, when she played with his dick, when she made the plans to meet him all those times and when she e-mailed him.. All of these incidents were wedding vows violations of unfaithfulness and cheating. It’s like those things are forgivable but the ultimate fucking is not. Bullshit they are all the same. Forgive, save the marriage or not. In this particular story I’m glad they worked it out. Great entertaining story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anotherly sadly wimpy story using completely out of date divorce and custody law as a plot driver. One weekend a month has been gone in most places for over 30 years.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. A lot of comments here. But for a change, this story has a heaping helping of reality in it.

I think the only thing I would have changed, is having them both sign a post nup. If he signs it as well, it’s reaffirming his love, and commitment to her, which she was in doubt about. And Pritzker, where have I heard that name before? Ooh, he is the Obese governor of Illinois, that all the Republicans want gone, because he is doing a good job. Here is the deal Ohio. Leave politics out of it. Outside of Port Clinton and your Walleye, I couldn’t give a rats azz about your state. 3 stars, for trying to be political.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating mentally, emotionally, and physically.!!!

New email account hell no!

Physically physical contact with another's privates is sex. Not just me all the men I know agree. Kissing Not sex But a Big no no!!

Any groping or anything that you would not do in front of spouse/family is physically cheating.

Most men I know would be on rampage just from kissing if more than peck on cheek.

He lost my empathy for him by making up woman instead of just confrontation with wife.

Average And I believe being generous with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All the positives apply. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done!

Totally realistic and believable. He stopped her from making an unforgivable mistake,

But she told him what she had done & had planned to do when he gave her a wake-up call.

Liked it enough for 5 stars.

Bill S..

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

one of your best. Enjoyed the to and fro from the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. It seamed like a believable story, that could have taken place in real life. I gave it 5 stars, and Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY 5+

More interesting are the comments. Seriously, a 2 or less because the complainer did not like the story line? Get real jerk! With billions of people in the world, you don't think things like this have not occurred hundreds or thousands of times? Or does the author's powerful imagination just blow your limited capacity to smithereens? I have an excellent vocabulary, and got the author's intent, but I have to look up "obsequious", and guess what, it was the perfect word!

It's one thing to question what a real person does and why, but the question a character of fiction?

Read, enjoy, escape to an alternate reality for a few minutes!

The Hoary Cleric

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

For those readers who just absolutely hate reconciliation there's one big difference in this story compared to a lot. Once she got her head out of her ass Emily was 100% honest with Nick, she was genuinely remorseful and actually stuck to her promise to do everything in her power to make things right. It also helped that she finally understood how he felt and used that knowledge to finalize her rededication to her husband and her marriage

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Great story. Normally I would have said her cheating ass is out the door and it would have been done early on. As her unfaithfulness was not a one time drunken incident. It had continued for weeks, her sister told her repeatedly to stop it. She kept planning, meeting and was just about to

get fucked. Nick really wanted to save his marriage and family and he did it correctly. After reading the entire story, I’ll make an exception and agree with his decision to forgive and keep her. Gosh this author writes very good, thought provoking stories.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Empathy saves a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She cheated!!

Emotionally, mentally, and physically!!

None of Bill's etc bullshit definition of sex.

Planning!

VP of all things. All contingencies.

If reconciliation counseling.

Don't put lies on lies about MC having same scenario as cheater.

How stupid is she supposed to be?!

No two stars for writing even if dumb shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Getting them there was a pretty good description of the difficulties of doing so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous