Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Preet narrates her slutty journey.
14.6k words
4.41
22.2k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story and is loosely based on the circumstances of a chat friend of mine.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself, if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 2 - Preet narrates her slutty journey

Preet evolved into a completely new person. During that week, she repeated the same episode multiple times, but sexually starved me. She only allowed hugging, kissing on her cheeks, and licking her pussy. She didn't even jerk me off. And she made me deliver those bottles every day, and Inder picked them up a few times. He had an odd gleam in his eyes as he accepted the bottles; perhaps it was just my imagination playing tricks on me.

We spent a lot of time on the journey to India chatting to each other about our current predicament, which I will outline here.

"Did anything happen with Sunny?" I inquired, after she warmed up and was prepared to engage in such a discussion.

"Sunny was hilarious," she remarked quickly, "he tried his hardest, practically pleading about how much he was deprived of sex because of his wife's lack of desire for sex and her fear of having sex while pregnant."

"Really?"

"He was such a crybaby; I was trying to console him and he misread it and kissed me on the lips."

"I could see his wife and her family leaving the hospital with the baby, but he was in such a desperate situation that I let him kiss him for a few moments. Unfortunately, that was enough for his wife to see us in that precarious situation."

"Who makes such pleas? Requesting a sexual favor from another lady who is in the last month of her pregnancy because his pregnant wife denies him sex?"

Sunny's wife had delivered their baby a couple of months earlier, and they were visiting the doctor for a checkup. Apparently, Sunny couldn't make it on time, and so Preet drove his wife and her mother to the hospital. Sunny arrived on the scene and ran into her when this happened.

"Did you kiss him back?" I asked. I remembered how Sunny's wife had complained that she had seen them in a passionate embrace in the car. She avoided them and took a cab that day in order to avoid making a scene.

"I kissed him back, but it was perhaps only a few minutes," she said.

I had a rather long conversation with Sunny's wife, and she clearly told me that both Sunny and Preet were taking advantage of our trusting nature. As explained earlier, Sunny's wife, Simi, and Preet were good friends; Preet helped a lot during Simi's second pregnancy. It was common for us to spend time at each other's places. Fortunately, I had run into Simi only a week back when she elaborated on what actually happened there.

Apparently, Preet had pulled out of their parking spot the moment she noticed Simi. They parked in a remote corner and used that opportunity to make out with him. They kissed in the car, and she jerked Sunny off. That wasn't the only time they engaged in foreplay; in fact, during most of our meetings, they apparently made out. Simi had spotted it several times during the last trimester of her pregnancy. Clearly, she was helping Sunny out. Until now, Preet never shared it with me, and I didn't feel the need to bring it up.

"What about our neighbor's son?" I asked.

I took a chance to see if Preet would come clean or hide it and, to my utter surprise, she narrated the entire episode. She jerked him off in the car and kissed him as a prize for showing the courage to pursue her. In some sense, it quelled some of my doubts about her character. She was neither an ultra conservative woman nor a reckless woman. She tried to live somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

"Did you really kiss him or just give him a peck on his cheeks?" I asked.

She cheekily replied, "It was a deep kiss. I vigorously stroked him until he came, which was in a few minutes."

"Later that evening, he showed up for more spoils," she continued, "and I indulged one more time in our living room. This time it was an intense kiss, and he also took much longer to ejaculate."

One thing led to another and finally the topic of Inder came and Preet came clean on that story as well. The gist of it was that after Anju saw the dildo and the special panties, she became good friends with her and during those discussions, she narrated her own plight. Anju was a frail woman who had a lot of issues with childbirth, but she was also apparently frigid in bed due to which Inder's extramarital affairs continued. She shared Inder was sexually attracted to Preet and perhaps she was the first woman from our community that he was sexually attracted to. If Preet ever considered having an extra-marital affair, then she should surely add him to her list. Preet politely declined it.

Inder and Anju were not Sikhs, and neither were they Hindu Punjabis. Inder immigrated to the US at a very young age and built a gigantic business for himself over the years. He is well connected and well known in our local community and even had connections with politicians.

Inder and I had been good friends for almost a decade; he was about 15 years older than me, but our relationship had a friendly vibe to it. His first wife passed away in an accident; it didn't affect him. After living a semi-bachelor life, he married for the second time, and even with her, he wasn't happy. Anju was quite short, about 5' 2", with a frail body and a whitish complexion. She was an attractive but ordinary woman. I often heard him quibble about her and how he did not seem to get what he deserved. It was common for him to have affairs with attractive, married, white or Latino women. He preferred married over single ones as the single ones wanted to settle down and that was not an option for him.

Recalling all of that context and collating it with what Preet shared, it made sense to me. As I explained, Preet could have easily modeled for companies selling plus-size lingerie. She had that aura, the youth, and the body to pull it off. Anju may have noticed this and, realizing that she was sex starved, her conclusion from finding a dildo in our bathroom and that nasty pantie, thought that Preet could fill the void in Inder's life.

Preet didn't want Anju to know that I was complicit in both the dildo and pantie things, so she told her she used it when she felt horny, which was most of the time. And the pantie was some sort of prank, perhaps by someone from her workplace or gym. They both talked about how dirty it felt to be called a whore, but inside, at least at the right moments, they felt desirable, and that's why she paraded herself in the bedroom wearing that pantie for personal amusement. Anju felt the dildo was quite small, a reflection of what Preet's experience was limited to. She took it as a clear sign I was rather under-equipped, perhaps at 4-5" or so. She remarked if I would even be good enough for her; Preet was a much bigger woman, and hence, Inder's 8-inch dick, which was quite thick as well, was a much better choice.

Preet and Anju's friendship grew almost immediately, and each time Anju dropped the suggestion that she considered starting an affair with Inder, she would politely decline. This insult festered in Anju's mind for a little while, and then eventually she used the blackmail tactic.

"How come you never told me about that, Preet?" I inquired. I had learned some of it already through her text messages, but I was clear on not interfering unless I sensed Preet was coerced into something.

"It was pointless, Manni," she explained, "it was something between two ladies; why would I bring you in?"

"Did Inder know about this?"

"Of course not," she said, giving me a strange look.

"You are his pal. Don't you know who he is? He takes what he wants; begging or asking is not in his style."

"Didn't you notice?" she inquired.

"You've attended more of his parties and meet powerful people since you got married. Now a lot more people know about you in your own office."

"Did you ever consider why all of this was happening?"

"Was it all because of you?" I spoke it out loud. The air hostess urged us to be quiet because we were conversing nonstop throughout the flight, even when the lights were turned off and everyone around us was sleeping. Even though it had been several hours and we could feel our stale breaths, we both had a childlike joy as we chatted.

She smiled.

"Of course, it's all because of you," I stated confidently. "you are my lucky charm. But did you imply we were invited because Inder wanted to spend more time with you?"

"Yes," she answered emphatically.

"Don't you remember how I warned you, perhaps, in the fourth month of our marriage, to stop socializing with them?"

"You felt avoiding them would be awkward, right?"

"I used to feel awkward at such western parties all the time. Strange men would approach me and ask for a dance, taking advantage of the opportunity to grope me. "

"But it was always Inder who came to my aid. You were always busy visiting the restroom," she continued, chuckling.

She did not know I left her alone on purpose to see if anyone made a move on her. Many did, but she would wave them away, repeatedly flashing her ring. Inder was also on my list of probable candidates, and it was possible that I had put him on my shortlist because of his chemistry with her.

"One evening, while I was alone, a black guy asked me out to dance, and I decided I'd give it a shot. He was an excellent dancer and a handsome hunk. He drew me in for a second dance, this time to a slow song that brought our bodies close together. Although my tummy showed, he stroked and groped me deftly.

Inder interjected and asked for permission to dance with me."

"That's my husband," I confidently said, and rescued myself. Inder smiled and confidently led me away.

"I can't' blame him," he whispered into my ear, "you are looking ravishingly beautiful!"

"I blushed and laughed it off. That was the first time I looked into his eyes while dancing. Until then, I had avoided looking at him directly."

Usually, we would go out clubbing with a few of Preet's friends from the gym, but the past few times we ran into Inder. As the night progresses, we usually end up in each other's company; that's when I will try my tricks. Inder had magically shown up at the same pub where we were clubbing. It almost seemed as if I was inviting him, but it seemed he was showing interest in Preet, and I definitely invited that attention. It seemed that his chemistry with Inder was improving.

"I wouldn't ever call Inder handsome," she continued, "but there was a spark in his eyes. His dark, thick lips occasionally gave me a glimpse of his shiny white teeth. He had a certain air of confidence that I could sense but couldn't explain it," she continued.

"Other men behaved as if there was no tomorrow; they had to seize the opportunity right now."

"Are you saying that you were attracted to Inder?" I asked.

"Not quite, but at that moment, I noticed he was a nice-looking man. Until then, I always looked at him as an elderly member of our family, but perhaps the first time I saw him as a man," she replied.

"Inder behaved as if I was his and that's what I found attractive in him," she continued.

"I am sure," he said, glancing in his direction, "he was wondering if there was space for another bun in your oven."

"It was such a sex-filled comment that I first nervously laughed but later on openly giggled."

"You are gorgeous, Preet," he said, as I finally caught my breath.

He added, "Beautiful eyes, sharp nose, sexy lips, and such a lovely smile."

"Looking deeply into his eyes, I asked, is this how you compliment your wife?"

"No, came his emphatic reply. I am not good at telling lies!"

"You, my Kelly Brook, are an epitome of beauty and lust," he added.

"Who is Kelly Brook?"

"An ordinary but amazingly hot and sexy British actress. Look her up," he said.

"I looked her up later that night; I was pleasantly surprised to be compared to such a hot woman," she exclaimed.

I smiled reassuringly and said, "Well, you are definitely the Indian version of her."

"I blushed again, hearing him praise me profusely," she continued her story.

"What? He gets a tight hug and your husband doesn't get any? He said and pulled me into his embrace. His one hand comfortably rested on my lower back and his other hand clasped my hand. My dainty fingers looked puny, intertwined with his. His rugged hands comfortably enveloped mine; feeling his callous skin of his palm on my soft skin sent shivers down my spine."

"He seemed like a man who had done a lot of hard work in his life. Surely, he had a strong back to mount a young woman like me, I mused."

"Do you really want to make him jealous?" he whispered, leaning forward.

"I marveled at his audacity. He was trying to charm a married woman who was almost half his age. Where did he get that sort of confidence?"

"Before I could say anything, he sealed my lips with his. It was just a peck on my lips, but it felt much more than that."

"No one else has ever kissed me," I said blushing, after breaking the kiss.

"I know," he confidently replied, "that's so unfair of Manni; not sharing his beautiful wife!"

"I blushed, realizing fully that he was hitting on me. I let him continue romancing me as I looked deeply into his eyes periodically. It seemed like he had left behind his crass ways and was genuinely trying to seduce me."

"Where is your husband? He said, looking around for you. But of course you were still waiting in that long line to empty your bladder."

"And then I took it up a notch by replying, Why? Isn't he standing right in front of me?"

"He smiled and kissed me on my cheek, and we soon exited the dance floor. Just then, you returned from your latest washroom trip," she emphasized.

I remembered that as I had seen her dance with him and was sexually excited. She was blushing and receptive to him. There was no inappropriate touching, but the chemistry was visible. I had been trying to expose her to other men for over 6 months, but she never fell for anyone. There seemed to be a chance with Inder, and I felt comfortable leaving her alone with him.

Without her asking for it, I got drinks for them. It was another way for me to give them more time. But I remember they had disappeared, and it took me 10-15 minutes to trace them. It was Friday night, and the club was full, including the dance floor and Preet sometimes felt suffocated due to smoke even though we were on the non-smoking end.

"As you left, Inder comfortably led me, putting his hand on my waist to a far corner where there was less noise and better air quality," she continued.

"Preet, did you ever wonder why these men are hitting on you?" he asked.

"I looked up at him and wondered what he was suggesting."

"You are gorgeous, of course, but they can also see that you are married, he explained, lifting my ring finger."

"What they don't see is your husband. Why would he leave such a pretty woman alone in such a place?"

"I looked at him and the surrounding people. No one was even noticing me. When I was alone, many people would eye me and many would make their way to chat me up."

"He confidently leaned forward and whispered, they think you are available and that your husband is a cuckold."

"I leaned back and looked at him; his lips were perilously close to mine. I was sexually excited and knew what he was suggesting, but still was unclear."

"What does cuckold mean?" I asked.

"His lips curled up in a familiar grin as he took his moment and whispered into my ear, it means Manni wants you to sleep with other men and perhaps even get pregnant from them, as he put his hand on my belly."

"What nonsense?" I said, looking into his eyes, and pushed him away.

"Give me a minute to explain," he said as he caught my hand and pulled me back.

"I have run into you half a dozen times while clubbing. Don't you think I have spent more time with you than with Manni in the club?"

"That's what a cuckold conspires to do: pushing his wife into the arms of another man. It sexually excites him. Can you imagine me dragging Anju in this pregnant state to clubs?"

"What makes you think so? Are you an expert?" I retorted.

"Of course I am," he confidently replied.

"Didn't Anju tell you about my roving eyes? All the stories she makes up are real!"

"Why do you presume I am ready for it?" I asked, scoffing at his overconfidence.

"Let's first verify if I am correct about Manni or not. What do you think?"

"I was speechless and lost for a moment in thought. He snapped his finger in front of me and reminded me you would arrive soon. I saw you with drinks looking for us in the distance, and I waved to you. Handing over my drink and his, you headed back to get yours."

"How do you plan to do that? I asked, agreeing to play along."

"Let's play the surrogate-wife game, he whispered into my ears. It means we pretend you are my wife in front of him. I will romance you and let's see how he responds."

"I gave him that hard look and asked how would you prove it?"

"You know the best way to prove it? He whispered and added after a potent pause, drop the pretense."

"All you have to do is let me romance you every time we meet; just like the way you allowed me today," he said.

"It was a pivotal moment," Preet said, as she squeezed my bulge.

"Hold this drink," he said, "let me show you something."

"I saw you heading towards us with the drink in your hand, and that's when Inder leaned forward and planted his lips on mine. With two drinks in my hand, I was at his mercy. Surprised with his move, however, I turned my face sideways and his lips landed on the corner of my lips. I had drinks in my hand and didn't want to spill them, which gave him complete freedom."

"He was worked up and pushed his tongue out to taste my lips. One of his hands fondled my breast while the other squeezed my butt brazenly. As I tried to revolt and turned my face, he locked his lips with mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth and sucked on my lips. Even though I did not kiss him back, he amply used the situation and sucked on my lips passionately."

"It was almost a minute long kiss; he took his time until I finally indicated to him to stop."

"I handed the drink to him as you stepped into that dim lit area and we finally spoke after almost an hour long separation."

Preet wanted to leave immediately as she was feeling sick, so we finished our drinks and then leave. Inder said that she was feeling a little dizzy and needed some fresh air. At that moment, I felt perhaps Inder had overstepped the line and Preet was visibly annoyed with him. Inder was still fondling her butt as we spoke; after a few minutes of it, we stepped out.

"As we headed out," she continued, "you went to pick up the tab and asked us to call for a cab outside. Inder boldly put his hand on my waist to support me but in reality he was taking advantage of me."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers