Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We headed out of the backdoor into our parking lot, and as soon as I stepped out, he pulled me into his arms and forcefully kissed me. I pushed him back and rushed to our car and instinctively sat in the back, assuming you two would sit in the front. He followed me and got in a few moments later."

"Inder, stay away from me," I blurted in frustration. Perhaps it was a mixture of frustration and sexual anxiety.

"He had sniffed a bitch in heat," she said, "there was no way he was going to back out. I have seen it play out several times; it ends up with the bitch stuck up with the male in a precarious situation; becoming a spectacle for everyone."

"Come on, Preet," he said, "you know this is what Manni needs and you know that."

"Inder moved closer to me and touched my breasts, then leaned forward and nuzzled into my neck. I pleaded, but he paid no heed and kissed me."

"That was the first time I fully felt him. His breath; his odor, and his kissing were so confident, so deliberate, and so focused on both giving me pleasure and savoring my lips. I had no option but to return his kiss. It was an intense and passionate session as he fondled my breasts and voraciously kissed my lips."

"Fortunately, you showed up on time. Likely you would be welcomed by loud moans of your wife," she added.

"You sat in the car and, after cursorily chatting with us, drove both of us out. Inder was giving some water when you entered the car, so you ignored him sitting in the back seat."

"Inder had already moved to the center seat and as you drove the car, he took my hand and placed it on his bulge. It was the first time I felt the bulge of a real man; it was so big that I almost couldn't believe it."

"Instead of dropping him, you brought him back to our house, and no sooner did I return from our bedroom after changing clothes, he accosted me again in the kitchen, and we once again kissed."

"Wow," I uttered, shocked that I missed every single detail of her story, even though it all happened in my presence.

"I know your Bunty doesn't mind," she said, giving my penis a good squeeze.

"That episode shook me and I told you we should stop socializing with him, but you would never listen. I stayed away from him as much as I could," she continued.

"I wondered what these men found in me. Sunny, Inder, and even Inder's father had been pursuing me. Even our next-door neighbor's boy wasn't far behind."

I smiled, but understood what she was talking about.

"I was six months pregnant; bloated like a football, but these men were immensely attracted to me."

"As fate would have it, your birthday came, and he showed up magically at our place. He told me you invited him, and you said he invited himself," she continued.

On that day, we were in a bit of a pickle as all our friends wanted to celebrate my birthday, but Preet told everyone that we would be out of the area since it was my first birthday after our marriage. We were supposed to be out, but because of some urgent work in my business, I had to change the plans. It happened at the very last minute, so it made little sense for us to invite everyone over, as to be honest, we had made no preparations for it either.

Preet had the excellent idea of celebrating it at our own home by somehow showing it to all the neighbors as if we were out of town. It was to be a romantic dinner for the two of us. She asked me to park the cars in the garage and turn off all the lights in the house. She improvised and set up the table on our patio, which had more privacy because our house shielded it on three sides and opened into our backyard.

Most of my friends cried foul and wanted to take part in the celebration. Some of them even showed up and knocked on the door. Inder got the drift of it somehow; I don't remember if I blurted it out accidentally, but I definitely didn't invite him on purpose. However, I could have avoided opening the door for him and letting him in. He realized as well that we were having a romantic dinner, and he kept it all hush-hush.

He had bought my favorite bottle of liquor, and it looked as if I had succumbed to that bribe. In reality, however, I was sexually excited by the thought of him spending time with Preet in our house with no lights on. Surely, there would be plenty of opportunities if anything were to happen between them. I expected nothing to happen, but I wanted them to be comfortable in each other's company so that there would be a possibility in the future.

"You were the guest of honor," she elaborated, "so we had you sit at the table nursing your favorite alcohol while we were running the errands in the house."

"I was angry at you for ruining my romantic date and was fuming inside," she continued, "but it reminded me of Inder's words that perhaps you had that fetish of seeing your wife with other men."

"That thought was stuck in my mind, and finding myself so close to the man who had been pursuing me in solitude was a sexually exciting feeling. Almost immediately, he accosted me in the kitchen and said, doesn't your husband deserve a kiss on his birthday?"

"I looked at you sitting in the yard, when he reminded me, remember I am your husband, and stepped closer and kissed me on my cheeks."

"He caressed my breasts first and then slowly started mauling them. I let him play with me, and then, pushing him away, I carried the dishes outside. He helped me but also used it as an opportunity to feel me up."

"My appetite was lost, and I ate little. You were merrily sipping drink as both Inder and you regaled your business conquests. I decided to not let my emotions get the better of me; after all, it was your birthday, and I thought you had full freedom to decide how to celebrate it."

"After our dinner, we sat in the yard and chatted comfortably for a good hour. As usual, you were sipping on your drinks while your friend Inder was shunning it."

"At about 10:00, we cut the cake; I went inside to get it ready and that's when Inder hugged me from behind. He once again squeezed my breasts. I pleaded. Please behave Inder, you will soil my make up and smear my lipstick."

"He took the hint and patiently waited as we did the cake cutting ceremony. Inder took some of our pictures and clicked some pictures with us hugging and kissing each other on our cheeks."

"Interesting," I said, interrupting her flow.

"You could have avoided changing your clothes and getting rid of your makeup. That would have been a plain refusal, right?"

"You could have avoided changing your clothes and getting rid of your makeup. That would have been a clear refusal, right?"

"My pants were soaking wet, as was my Khameez in the crotch area," she explained, "so I had to change, and that's when I involuntarily removed my makeup. Regardless, he wouldn't have returned home empty-handed."

I felt it was best for me to be rooted to my seat most of the time under those circumstances, as that would have given Inder and Preet ample time to work some magic. If I too had been walking in and out of the house, it would have been difficult for them to find the required privacy. Also, I wasn't sure if they would be comfortable doing anything on the patio if I was inside the house.

"He accosted me at the entrance of our patio on my return," Preet continued.

"Pushing me against the wall, he nuzzled into my neck and whispered, now you believe me? Manni invited me over to enjoy his wife's charms."

"I could smell his body odor and breath as he kissed my neck; it had an earthly feel to it--all natural. He had avoided deodorants, which I frequently find obnoxious. I was getting comfortable with him and could note nuances."

"His thick, stubby fingers caressed my lips as I looked at him in amazement. He had the balls to court me while you were sitting only 5 feet away. It was an intensely erotic, and taboo feeling - surrendering to him in your presence."

"He fondled my breast as I looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, is this how you seduce other married women?"

"No," he confidently replied, "you are special and perhaps my longest hunt."

"I leaned forward, offering him my puckered lips. Inder softly kissed my lips; he took his time showering love on them. I could feel his hot breath, which had some smell of alcohol, as he traced my lips with his tongue."

"Can you imagine it, Manni?" Preet asked, as she groped my stiff member, teasing me to make it more erotic to relive that episode.

"Your Bunty can take it, right? I am sure it has been straining for a long time now," she added with a giggle.

"He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I eagerly accepted it. It was a delicate kiss as he took my lower lip in his mouth and sucked on it; a few moments later, he sucked on my upper lip, and after a few more of those playful kisses, he finally sealed my lips and our tongues danced in unison; exchanging copious amounts of saliva."

"His hands were all over my body, continuously fondling my breasts and butt. We were lost in our lustful emotions; oblivious to our surroundings."

She explained, "his audacity had certainly fucked my mind."

"There were so many bedrooms; he certainly could have taken me in complete privacy, but he took me right there at the entrance of our patio. Risking it all! Was he trying to convince me you were a cuckold?" she continued.

"We passionately kissed each other for a good 5-7 minutes when you called for us. I expected him to be startled as I was, but he didn't even flinch and kept on kissing me. I had to push him away."

"I rushed back to the bathroom to catch my breath and check myself in the mirror, while he confidently stepped onto the patio, saying, Let's play some cards."

"I took my time and joined you folks and sat at the table between you two."

We had a typical rectangular, wrought-iron table with an umbrella stand in between. I was sitting on the side of the table. Inder took the opposite seat instead of taking the seat next to me, leaving that seat for Preet. Preet had changed into her comfortable attire, with a longish skirt and a body hugging t-shirt. We started with our regular game. Inder was always good with them, and so was Preet. Cards were not my forte, but I always joined in and didn't mind being the one losing at the end most of the time.

"As I sat there and mindlessly played the game, the scenes of what transpired only a few minutes ago were going through my mind. Did I just kiss another man? Right here in my house? Again? In front of my husband? Why Inder? He was a man in his 40s, much darker in complexion, although physically in reasonable shape, but not really a hunk," she explained.

I listened intently as my wife reflected; perhaps I could finally learn what went through her mind and what led her down this path.She steadfastly refused to walk down this path for the last 3 months, but apparently, she had begun on that journey much earlier.

"He had certainly captivated me," she continued, "he was spot on with his theory and I believed there was some merit to it."

"Inder confidently put his leg behind mine so that it touched my calves. A shiver ran down my spine as his hairy legs caressed my shapely calves. Even though I tried to evade his leg, he insisted on feeling my calves; eventually I gave up and let him have his way with me."

"We stayed in that position for a good 10-15 minutes. I got used to it and then suddenly he dropped his cards on the floor. While picking them up, he massaged my calves, and as he got up, he pushed his hand all the way up and touched my naked thigh. I shuddered, and certainly my pussy let out a stream of lubricating juices."

"I tidied up my skirt and admonished him, saying, careful Inder, revealing my disapproval through my eyes."

"Inder, however, was gaining in confidence, and after another 15 minutes, he moved his chair even closer to mine so that he could easily reach my crotch. When his hand touched my crotch, I almost yelped. Inder eagerly offered me water as you comforted me."

"Let me take a little walk, I said, and I stepped into our yard and strolled to contain my sexual excitement. It was getting a little chilly, so you got me a shawl to keep me warm, and there I kissed you and asked, when is he going to leave?"

"Come on Preet," I remember telling her, "he is like family and it's not even that late yet."

It was all making sense to me now; where her apprehensions were stemming from. Clearly, something was happening, but I didn't understand the gravity of it at that moment. Even if I had known, I doubt I would have changed anything because that was exactly my fantasy. At that moment, however, I felt she wanted to have a romantic evening with me, and since that got spoiled, she seemed a little irritated. It was only 11:00 and a couple of my friends had shown up unannounced at the door, so we stayed in the dark for another hour.

"Stop drinking Manni," she warned me, "you've had enough."

"It's my birthday," I retorted, and continued with it. I remember returning to our table to refill my peg. Inder wasn't drinking as much but kept me company for a little while Preet walked in our garden barefoot. After a little while, Inder checked on Preet, who had disappeared from our view.

"Why don't you freshen up while I check on her," he said. I needed to take a leak, so I headed to our toilet.

"I was checking on a few things in our vegetable garden in the side yard when he grabbed and pushed me against our building wall and latched onto my lips. He had me under his thumb. He summarily lifted my skirt and pushed his finger deep into my pussy. My pussy made a loud,"puck" sound as his fat fingers penetrated my over lubricated pussy."

"Oh Inder, I whimpered as a wave of pleasurable sensations emanated from my pussy."

"Inder was on a mission as he furiously fingered my vagina, spilling my juices. It was only 5 minutes, but my pussy lips convulsed with an intense orgasm."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I exclaimed several times as he didn't give me any respite. Fortunately, just as I climaxed, we heard you leave the bathroom."

That was indeed scandalous, as Preet gets vocal while having sex. Our side yards are tiny; so potentially our neighbors could have overheard them. Also, our bathroom window was open, and I could have easily heard them if I was sober.

"We played a few rounds of cards and had to stop when you weren't feeling well. We called it a night. I led you inside while Inder said he would leave from the backyard gate."

"Why don't you take a hot shower Manni, you will feel good?," he said, and suggested to Preet to help me to the shower.

"I led you to our bathroom; you had a little hangover, so I helped you get in the shower and closed the door."

"As soon as I turned around, I saw Inder in our bedroom. He didn't waste any time and latched onto my lips."

"I never leave without cumming in or on my women," he said confidently as he pushed on my shoulders.

"Not here, Inder," I pleaded, but he pulled me towards our bed and turned off the light to afford a little privacy. Hesitantly, I knelt in front of him and nuzzled into his crotch. The strong, musky odor of his genitals mixed with sweat permeated my nostrils. I found his masculine odor intensely arousing. His large bulge gave away instantly that he not only could seduce but also pleasure married women."

"The risky nature of the affair had my adrenaline rushing, and I really wanted to show him he had made no mistake in choosing me as his slut."

"I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him in, rubbing my face and nose against his crotch. He gently held my head in his place and monitored the bathroom door."

"Pulling his underwear down, I inhaled the strong, musky odor and softly kissed his knob. I flicked my tongue across the knob and licked off precious drops of precum. It had a mild, salty taste. Holding it in my hand made me realize how much of a stallion he really was. The largest penis I ever held in my hand was perhaps Marcus. He was very similar to the size of Marcus. I couldn't see it but imagined it to be coal black, just like Marcus's."

"Trust me, Manni," she whispered, touching my penis, "As much as I love your Bunty," she said, referring to my pecker, "I never found you manly."

"Lifting the hefty penis, I guided it into my warm mouth. Oh Preet, he moaned and instinctively grabbed my hair and pushed forward."

"I put the knob in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He nudged forward and, finding it could get in effortlessly, he started slowly humping my mouth."

"It seemed natural, and I leaned back against our bed, providing an even better angle. It was apparent he wanted to fuck my mouth. I am not sure why he thought I would allow it, but I definitely didn't want to disappoint him."

"Fuck my pretty mouth, Inder," I said, urging him.

"He needed no encouragement as he kept on pushing and, with a little effort, 3/4th of his penis was in my mouth; the tip of his penis kept on knocking back against my throat. With each thrust, he became more confident, adventurous, and tried to push it past my throat."

"It was an intensely humiliating experience as he was taking me in our very own bedroom, right by our bed. I caressed his large sacs and his butt, encouraging him to plow my mouth."

"He quickly learned that I was quite skilled at it and increased his tempo gradually. Besides, we expected you to be out within a few minutes."

"I employed my skills, and he ejaculated deep into my mouth, but he withdrew, grabbed my hair, and spilled the rest of it on my face. Inder's penis pulsed perhaps half a dozen times, delivering copious amounts of semen; jet after jet. I wonder why Anju had to use in-vitro fertilization when her husband at this age can ejaculate so much."

"After that, he slapped the penis on my face a few times and wiped his dick with my hair and only then let me go."

"Just then, the door opened, and I rushed to the next room to clean myself, and Inder left soon after that."

"You remember what happened next," she said as we were interrupted due to lunch being served.

Soon after she returned, we made love. It was incredible, as she was super horny and vocal during our lovemaking. I interpreted it as a mixture of anticipation and the fact that Inder must have been pursuing hard throughout the evening, given that he had ample time and solitude to make an impression.

"Are you enjoying it?" she asked.

"Yes, it seems like it's a long story, but we have little time before we reach India," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I will finish it all and then you can ponder over it," she said.

"What happened next?" I eagerly asked.

"Inder had proved that he was an expert at picking up married women and also proved that I wanted to be his slut," she replied.

"The only thing left to prove was that you wanted me to be his slut as well," she added.

Preet felt guilty about her transgression. She was attracted to Inder. It was good that he was well endowed, as otherwise it could have quickly fizzled out. I knew Preet was a size queen. A simple 6-inch penis would not have done it for her. She needed a 9-inch cock to keep herself happy. She felt like a cheater and, hence, on various occasions, avoided seeing Inder. I interpreted it as her dislike for Inder, but in reality it was her passionate craving for Inder.

"Did you always like older men?" I asked as we wrapped up our lunch.

"Perhaps," she replied, and clarified, "maybe because they are more mature and self-assured."

"What do you like about him the most?" I asked.

"His calm, self-assured, sometimes even cocky demeanor," she said.

"Now onto the next episode," she said, continuing her story.

"You know, I am not a slut," she started, "so it took me a little while to get my bearings and I avoided seeing him for a little while. But at one opportunity, he cornered me once again."