Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Inder's father consummates Manni's marriage.
6.3k words
4.51
13.8k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

The circumstances of a chat friend of mine inspired this story.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversions, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 5 - Inder's father consummates Manni's marriage.

Preet warned me that whatever stories Nupur may feed me were not entirely true. She had a penchant for storytelling and exaggerates things to suit her purposes. Enjoy them, but don't take them seriously; she doesn't know the entire story and should not know it. It surprised me that Preet was aware of our private conversations and wondered if she knew about us having sex as well. Preet, however, told me it was Inder's father who romanced her on the train, on the way back to Delhi. She discouraged me from prying out details, but seemed to answer my pointed questions. She confirmed that Inder's father blackmailed her and got physical with her on the train.

My fantasies of Inder's father with her, although rare, were the most intense. Inder's father was well built, had served in the Army during his younger years, but rose a little in ranks and left after a decade. He had a regiment to keep himself fit. He had married pretty early, as was common in those days, and hence was only 17 years elder to Inder. So, he was 57 years old at the time of our marriage, but he looked a lot younger, perhaps like a man in his 40s. In fact, quite a few mentioned he looked like Inder's elder brother.

He was a tall man. Standing at 6' 1", he was 3 inches taller than Inder. He was similar in complexion to Inder, but considerably tanned. Still, he wasn't as dark as a black man; perhaps shy of 3/4th mark between a pale and black complexion. He didn't smoke but consumed alcohol in moderate proportions. Women were his biggest vice; he had an urge to pursue them, especially the married ones. Although he visited prostitutes, it was only as a last recourse. Last, he was a Hindu Brahmin but very unlike one.

I couldn't sleep well that night as my sexual excitement kept on bothering me. I woke up to the sounds of someone in the living room and saw that Nupur was awake. It was 4:00. She latched onto my lips and I felt her stale breath. She pushed me down on the divan and straddled my pelvis and unceremoniously shoved my stiff penis into her snatch. Her pussy was much loose, but wasn't as lubricated as Preet's. I pushed against her and fucked her. We both were already on the edge and it took 5 minutes for us to climax. Even as I ejaculated in her, I knew that my session with Preet the previous night ranked higher. Even though she didn't allow me to penetrate her. Inhaling her body odor and feeling the warmth of body while grinding my pelvis against hers gave me much more pleasure than the actual intercourse with Nupur.

Nupur's talk about Farhan being the only one to have her pussy was baseless. I knew Nupur liked me and would have happily married me, as the cuckolding lifestyle enthralled her. She too could have sampled other men, but believed she couldn't compete with Preet. Preet was far better in every respect for this alternative lifestyle.

Nupur was persuading me to steer Preet away from her husband. Even though Preet enjoyed sex with Farhan, I didn't think he was foremost in her mind. I believed it was Inder or his father, based on my new findings. I had met Inder's father several times, but that was before our marriage and as my cuckold tendencies had taken shape, even before my marriage, I considered him to be a worthy candidate even though Inder ranked higher in my mind, perhaps because of his age. However, Inder's father didn't visit the US after our marriage and given the backstory, it seems surprising that he didn't.

Preet always had an open mind and adventurous streak. Although she was conservative, at least outwardly, she felt women naturally attracted men. Societal norms prohibited the union of unmarried men and women, but nature had no such restrictions. During the early few months of our marriage, when the subject of other men ogling women came up, she told me, "It's natural, Manni. What is taboo excites everyone. It shouldn't be surprising if they get into bed with married women. It happens; perhaps a lot more than we like to admit."

She had brought up the subject of middle-aged men (45+) who could impregnate women but were paired with older women who had lost their charm. This was more common in Indian settings as women after marriage don't take as much care of their bodies as they should. And she herself had mentioned pairing a younger woman with a middle-aged man and an older woman with a younger man was a panacea for this epidemic. Maybe that's why she didn't fall for Sunny. He didn't qualify as a strong, virile man, as in her mind they were older men. Or perhaps she knew his wife was young and pretty and hence he didn't need this concession.

Preet's libido was strong, which I always knew, but hearing about her session with Farhan and Abhi had shaken me. Abhi had fucked her 3 times and Farhan 2 more times and each session lasted an average of an hour. It still was only 7 hours. She was exaggerating, but not purposely. What count's is the sense of time one has in such situations. Preet was active throughout that period with brief breaks of 15-30 minutes while Abhi and Farhan alternated. Neither of them spent any time on eating her but expected her to fellate them on every occasion. She was tired because of this hard-work; of course she loved doing it. No wonder she relished my tongue after Abhi left last night. She perhaps missed it the previous night.

It was apparent that a normal lifestyle was not possible, and that she had to have steady sex partners on the side.

Nupur suggested, "There are different ways to live this lifestyle-the best is to keep things open with no boundaries or conditions attached except for maintaining discretion."

"Inder & his father would prove to be more suitable than you think. Inder lives nearby and his father visits him a few times a year. Between the two, they keep her satisfied for a few years before any sort of monotony sets in."

"With no checks, Inder may as well marry her. He prefers his women young and Anju no longer qualifies as one," I retorted.

I had no such thoughts before urging Preet on spreading her legs but the more I had heard about her past, the more insecure I had become and now that I had ejaculated, only half-hour ago, I was in my senses to understand the real danger.

"Shut up Manni," she countered. "Preet loves you and would never leave you for anyone."

"You are such a considerate husband. What would she gain by leaving you?"

"You wanted her to stay home and not work anymore," she continued. "That understanding would help her enjoy sex with them any time she wishes."

"How would a father-son duo make sense of such a relationship?"

"It's strange, but not uncommon. There are hundreds of stories of father-in-laws breeding their son's wife. In fact, Inder's father may have misbehaved with Anju, and she must have not liked it. That's why they two don't get along and Inder's father rarely ever stays long with him. Even while visiting him, he prefers to stay by himself."

I wondered how she knew so much about them. Preet had definitely confided in Nupur. Still, Preet had become reserved about such topics and advised me to keep my mouth shut as well.

"That's a good idea," she said. "Why don't you offer to have Inder's father stay with you folks during his visits?"

"Hmm... Inder talked about this challenge. His father staying at our home, although odd, may not seem out of place."

The TV was on in the background and it seems the COVID pandemic had formally announced itself. The western countries, including the US, were in a lockdown. It had been developing in the past few days, but more important things were on our mind to pay attention to the news. Nupur had suggested that we skip the relative's wedding, although we were keen on attending it. We also had our anniversary trip we were looking forward to.

"With these restrictions, don't think it's happening soon," I added.

Anju called me on my cell phone. It was pretty early, but since she called, I thought it was important. She advised me of the evolving situation. Just as we left the country, the borders were closed and things got worse. It meant that we couldn't travel back until further notice. Living in a populated area was risky, as it was contagious. Preet had a big house, but it was in a populated area, hence deemed a little risky. Alarm bells hadn't gone off in India and folks were ignoring it.

"It seems we are stuck for a while. Anju is recommending that we quarantine ourselves to stay safe."

"Yes, my cousins have been sharing such messages on WhatsApp," said Nupur.

"First, I am not even sure about this. Second, Preet parents live in that house. It would be such a gross thing if they ever find it."

"What's the ruckus?" asked Preet. She woke up from her slumber and joined us in the living room. It was a little past 6:00.

"We can't go back to the US due to travel restrictions put in place," I said.

"Oh," she replied, yawning. "It doesn't seem the virus has reached here."

"When can we fly back?" she asked.

"Don't know. It can take weeks or even months."

"Hmm.." She walked to the bathroom to freshen up. Nupur started making tea and as I reached her, I said, "Doesn't seem like she even noticed."

"That's Preet for you. She is calm in every situation."

We stayed at Nupur's place for another day and headed to Preet's place the following day. The morning passed pretty quickly. Preet and I enjoyed our afternoon siesta. Even Nupur wanted to take a brief break. We got time to contemplate on the quandary. I enquired about our anniversary trip tickets and found that the trip was still on. We had a few more days to decide. Our little one was suckling on her tit when I hugged from behind and fondled her body.

I touched her nipple and played with it. She didn't mind sexually touching her when she was breastfeeding. Preet usually felt excited by the thought of breastfeeding. True that her maternal instinct to comfort child differed from these emotions, but she knew that sex was an integral part of her life and such fetishes played a role in it. I fondled her tit and honed in on her nipple. Fiddling with it; twiddling it between my thumb and index finger. Tugging on it. Preet responded to my actions and soon she seethed, pointing her toes.

I reached across and took it in my mouth. As a steady stream of her milk flowed into my mouth, she exhaled; squirmed in her bed, unsettled by the pleasant sensations she was feeling.

"Did you breastfeed Anju's older child?" I asked. Anju's son was only 1-year-old and her daughter was a little over 3 years old.

"Yes."

I nibbled on her nipple and played with it. Draining her milk but sexually working her up. Nupur's kids were almost the same age, so I asked, "Nupur's children?"

"Yes."

"Farhan fucked me while I was feeding his younger one."

"You like that?"

She nodded.

"What about Inder's elder son?" I asked.

She seethed and, soaking those sensations, lazily said, "He is awaiting his turn but will have to wait until he comes of age."

"Why? What happened?"

The story about the episode with our neighbor's son may have reached Inder's son. He was already adventurous and tried his luck several times. Preet would as usual silently push his hand away but on that evening when visited Inder's place for dinner, he too was present for a little while. He grabbed her from behind a few times and kissed on her neck. Usually she would warn him, but on that day she simply blushed really that he was turning out to be a man after all.

"He takes after his grandfather," she said. I didn't quite understand what she was hinting at, but before I asked her to clarify, she asked, "Manni, are you still serious about this? About sharing with me other men? Living this lifestyle?"

"Why?"

"You should have experienced some of it already now. Does it still excite you?"

"Very much Peet. I don't want us to go back to our normal lives."

"Doesn't it bother you that so many things happened behind your back?"

"No. I wish I had known these things, so I could have enjoyed it as well."

She laughed and slapped me on my back.

That's when she started narrating about what happened after our engagement. Part of it I have already elaborated in the previous chapter. Now we continue the rest of the story.

It conflicted Preet. I had failed the test and in good faith she should let him do the honors. It reminded her of her mother's advice. Preet and her mother were quite close as there wasn't much age difference between them. For most people, she could have passed as Preet's elder sister. Preet controlled herself until her 21st birthday, but after that she fell for Abhi. When her mother learned that Preet was sexually active and that he had clicked a few objectionable pictures of Preet, she got upset. Preet's mother was mature to understand that such things are not that easy to control at that age and hence instead of reprimanding her, she helped her understand on how to manage such things. Apart from the usual guidance on using your hand, she also suggested that she learn the art of giving blowjobs. Men loved them and wouldn't get many in an Indian context because of the conservative nature of the society. It also meant that she could have vaginal intercourse, as that was a sure way of having other issues.

Over the years, Preet also learned that men always covet women, but that she doesn't have to yield to all those men. She is taking a risk when she engages in sexual activity with a man, whether it is before her marriage or after. So, the reward had to be commensurate with the risk. Love and sex were different in Preet's mind already, which her mother's guidance reinforced. When the topic of extra-marital sex came up, she told her of the sort of men it would be worth risking sex with. They were the confident, trustworthy, well-equipped, and pursued them without fear. Only such alpha male were worthy of experimenting with. In her mind, Abhi was not that sort of guy and hence it was not worth wasting too much energy on him. In a conservative society, options are limited and often one has to make do with something less than what you deserve.

It started dawning on her that Inder's father was the alpha male her mother was mentioning. It was perhaps this knowledge that allowed her to not resist to his sexual advance. She instinctively understood that only such bold men can push the boundaries and, according to the nifty techniques she had gathered, she could imagine that he had decent sized equipment as well.

Preet needed to relax, to contemplate on her next move. She had received no text from him, even though it was already past 11:30. She wondered if he would accost her and didn't feel that she should present herself in such an unclean state. She wanted to be fresh for him. As she mulled over her next step while taking the shower, she realized the dice were already rolled for her. Inder's father could have consummated her marriage at the wedding hall itself. She didn't have a choice then--he gave her a choice. He didn't have to wager with her, which was yet another choice. If her fate was to not sleep with him on her wedding night, then perhaps things would have turned out differently in that toilet when she met me.

She wore a simple Salwar Kameez and a black bindi for makeup and stepped out of the toilet. The bogie was deserted. She tiptoed back to her compartment and picked up her transparent scarf that she had used to cover her head and face in the marriage. It was 12:00. There was still no text from her new lover. Did he sleep? Was all this preparation in vain? He had texted her the compartment he was in, so she could visit him. Not sure of her next move, she paced the corridor and then, mustering courage, she headed to his compartment.

Preet saw that the light in his compartment was on. Inder's father hadn't pursued hard, but the intensity with which he had approached her left little doubt that he wanted her. Even now he was playing the role of a perfect alpha male, who doesn't show desperation. Aware of his capabilities, he expects the females to solicit him. She was about to knock when she thought, what if he wasn't alone? and also noticed someone approaching from the corridor? So, she walked past his compartment and waited at the other end for a few minutes.

She then texted, "Babuji, are you asleep?" A few moments later, she got his response. "No waiting for your reply. Did he like the milkshake?" Preet wondered how to respond when she got another one. "When delivered from a natural vessel, it is simply irresistible!"

"Yes, he liked the taste of my Babli," she responded.

"Oh Babli is it? How is his Bunty? Did you like it? How does it compare to my Babu?"

"There is no comparison!"

"My Babu made a tasty milkshake by just imagining you; what could happen if both Babli and Babu made it together?"

"It's a strange quandary. Don't know if it's right?" she texted.

"What you choose to justify is 'right.' And it changes with time. What may seem wrong now may just be the right thing when you look back."

Preet knew that the moment was near. The virginity that she had treasured for her husband belonged to him. Only such a man could do justice to her beauty. She walked to his compartment. After about 5 minutes of wait, there was another text from him, "What happened?"

"I am thinking," she texted back.

"Why don't we think together?"

"Alright, open the door then," she texted.

He opened the door and there she stood in front of him, dressed in that red Salwar Kameez with a transparent veil covering her face. Her pretty face without the makeup shone like a bright moon in that dark corridor. He pulled her in after a moment and closed the door.

"An Apsara (maiden) from the heavens in my humble abode," he whispered as he lifted her veil. He lifted her beautiful face by her chin and admired her beauty. Preet had not looked at him yet. She raised her eyelids and looked at the old man, who was in awe of her beauty. His dark lips quivered; his nostrils flared, showing that he was having trouble breathing. He soaked in her beauty. Preet's pale complexion without makeup was a sight no man could ever resist. Earlier in the day, Preet had masked her pale complexion with makeup; she wanted a bit of olive tinge to her complexion instead of the bland white complexion that, according to her, didn't look great in Indian bridal wear.

He planted his lips on hers. Preet's fresh breath was so inviting for him. He sucked on her lips, savored it as if it was his prized possession. Preet stood there and reciprocated. His natural odor of his body, devoid of any scents, drew her. He took her in his arms, into his tight embrace, and she understood what it meant to be grabbed by a man. His body fully enveloped hers. She parted her lips and kissed him. His dark, rough, parched lips had a strange allure. His breath was earthly, natural, and his tongue rough. His lips brushed past her cheek, and his beard tickled her face. He nuzzled her, and she knew he was fawning over her. She pulled his face back and latched onto his lips again. It was an intense but delicate kiss. Taking their time to feel their tongues, lips, their breaths and their bodies. The kiss lasted well over 5 minutes.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers
12