Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was an amazing sight. You, standing there in your bridal wear. Only thing missing was the milk glass," he said.

It was customary for Indian wives to bring a glass of fortified milk for their new husbands on the first night. The intention clearly was to give the husband a boost of energy so that they have a night filled with passion.

Preet blushed and hid her face in his chest. She whispered, "We only have an hour. That would have kept me here until morning."

He kissed her again and led her to the berth. His compartment was surprisingly tidy; made bed, clothes on the hanger, reading glasses and a book on the table. He stood there in his ordinary pajamas, unprepared for the occasion. She had read him as an alpha male and didn't expect him to show off. He approached and once again she locked lips with him. She pulled him in and caressed his butt; apart from kissing her, he did nothing. She caressed his chest and kissed his neck. He fondled her breast and showered small kisses on her face. Her hand crept to his bulge, and she slowly fondled her prized possession.

She moaned as she felt his flaccid penis that still was a marvel in that state. She knew very well even in that floppy state it could beat my erect Bunty. He traced her lips with his tongue as she grasped his manhood. Preet's juices flowed. He latched onto her lips as she aligned his member with her crotch.

He lifted her Kameez and Preet raised her arms as he took it off her. Preet's upper half exposed, except for her breasts that were wrapped in a flimsy brassiere. He marveled at her slender body and majestic breasts. He pulled on the knot of Kameez and it crumpled by her feet. She naturally twirled around as he tugged on her shoulder. Preet, still uncomfortable with her semi-naked body, obliged and flaunted her body.

"Preet, you are a model," he said as he inspected her tall, exquisitely shaped figure. Preet smiled and waited for him to suck in her beauty. She posed a little, gaining confidence, paraded herself and then pranced back and kissed him. He unsnapped her brassiere in a flash. Preet took a step back and let him inspect her magnificent breasts. They were out of the world and an amazing feast for eyes. Round, full, milky white with large, light colored areolas.

"These are amazing," he said, fondling them. He sat on the berth and buried his face in her breasts, softly kissing her mounds. He sucked on the soft skin of breasts. The pale white skin of hers had captivated him. He licked her areolas, feeling the bumpy skin around her nipples. Preet moaned and shivered as his lips contacted her nipples. He flicked his tongue across her pea-sized nipples. He swirled his tongue around her nipple and took it in his mouth. Preet pulled his face into her bust. Breasts were an erogenous zone for her; especially her nipples. Touching them easily aroused her. That's why she would struggle to contain her sexual excitement when men groped her instead of fighting back. Preet continually moaned as he feasted on her nipples. Only if he had known that these would feed his grandchildren one day.

He pulled her on the berth. She laid down and waited for him to join her. He touched her large breasts that had drooped to the sides. As her wide hips beckoned him, he looked at them admiringly. "You have amazingly wide hips, meant for delivering a lot of children. And breasts to feed them." Preet's sultry gaze transfixed on his bulge. She fondled it, imagining it planting his seed inside her. He removed his old-fashioned, loose vest elderly men wear under their shirts. She saw his muscular upper half that was covered with gray hair. He was a fit man; she saw some weight on his midriff, a clear sign that age was catching up with him.

She pulled him towards and nuzzled his crotch in a simple act of desperation. He knew Preet was enamored by his large phallus. She inhaled that manly, musky odor of his as she mouthed his cock. He touched her naked belly and fondled it; fingered her belly button. He pushed his hands into her pantie and massaged her vulva. Preet moaned in response. The flimsy pantie wasn't much of resistance, but he wanted to see her naked pussy. The rough skin of his fat fingers rubbed against her tender lips. She was clean shaven and he could see the thin slit; giving away that she was likely a virgin. They were deep red and not dark, as is usual for Indian women. They felt slippery. It seemed like she was ready to mate. He leaned forward and pushed his tongue into her vagina. Preet moaned as she felt his rough tongue on her pussy. He was still standing by the berth, and Preet continued to fondle his bulge. It was becoming erect and more rigid.

He kept on licking her fresh vagina. She didn't think he would taste her vagina. It was not an alpha male trait in her mind, but then neither was she an ordinary woman, as he had described. She loved his tongue as it explored her pussy lips and the inside. He pushed his tongue to the bottom of her pussy and pushed deep inside. Preet pushed her pelvis against his tongue, encouraging him to push it even further. He retreated and sucked on her clit. Preet was ultra sensitive and sucking on her clit always made her horny. She exhaled and squirmed on the berth as Inder's father worked on her clit. He pushed one of his fingers in and Preet was delirious and lifted her butt, encouraging him. He pushed his middle finger deep inside and rubbed her clit with thumb.

"Oh...." she exhaled as the pleasant sensations rippled through her body.

She grabbed and pulled his butt towards her. He climbed on the bed and straddled chest. Preet fondled and kissed his butt. Sliding her hand into his boxer shorts, she massaged his cock, which inflated to its normal proportions. She nuzzled his butt and mouthed his large testicles. He was busy fingering and massaging her clit, which was egging her towards her orgasm. She pulled on the rubber band and he helped her by lifting his leg. His black, naked butt was right in front of her. It was littered with graying hair. She marveled at his dangling cock, but her eyes were on his large, hairy testicles. They were the size of large tomatoes. She kissed his butt and nibbled on his testicles, inhaling the pungent, musky odor of his anus. Her nose shoved up his puckered hole as she licked his sacs.

In her way, she wanted to pleasure them, knowing very well that they were the source of his seed. His tongue was driving her crazy, and she returned the favor by lathering his testicles with her saliva. Sucking on them, caressing them, fondling them. She thought of them as the large testicles of a breeding bull, not like my balls, which were like that of a neutered bull.

After 5 minutes of it, she pushed her tongue into his dark hole. He reacted to her tongue by stopping his act. Preet knew he liked it and she kept on licking it. This encouraged him to lean back and offer her anus to lick. Preet urged him to squat over her face as she continued to lick him. Her hand fondled his testicles and his large appendage. She stroked it to make it erect. Her tongue on his anus was working, and she felt his penis become hard, like a rock. She could feel the coarse veins that were puffed up with blood. Preet must have licked for well over 5 minutes before taking his penis into her mouth. He collapsed on the seat while Preet turned around and took his member in her mouth. She suckled on it for a few more minutes and then invited him to mount her.

It was her most prized possession. The gigantic cock she had touched and felt. It was a tad smaller than her favorite dildo Marcus, but she loved the feel of his flesh and the warmth of a real penis, which Marcus lacked. The intense odor of his genitals was also egging her.

They had indulged each other for 45 minutes and now it was time for the actual ceremony. Preet shivered as she expected his enormous cock invading her tight pussy. Preet cleaned herself up and slept, expecting him to climb onto the bed again. Her heightened sensations made her aware of everything. The sweat on her body made her feel cold. As he climbed on the berth, she heard the creaking sound of it and as he took position on top of her, she understood the moment had arrived.

He rubbed his thick sausages against her pussy lips. Preet moaned as a shiver ran down her spine. She looked at him as he grinned and kissed her lips.

"Relax," he said. "It's meant for women like you." She felt his stiff member and aligned it at the entrance. Preet was nervous and stopped her breathing. He nudged it in and she groaned. The knob met with little resistance from her slippery lips. Preet was much more ready than she thought. Her lubricating juices had prepared her to mate with the breeding bull. He prodded a few times and when Preet lifted her pelvis, urging him to push it in, he drove it in. She let out a loud groan as half of it was lodged in. Preet tried to stop him but he didn't retreat and started stroking her. This was just the friction she needed, and she lifted her bum and pulled his penis into her. He helped, and she was impaled on his gigantic penis.

"Ahh..." she let out a loud groan. She held him in the same position for a moment to experience that moment. stretched by his cock. It was enough for him to rest on top of her and grind his pelvis on top of her. He had a way to fuck her with quick strokes that drove her wild. His body rubbing against her clit while his big member hardly ever leaving the cavity. His weight on her body made her feel as if she was getting bred by a real bull. As he gained momentum, Preet inched towards her orgasm and soon she shuddered with her climax.

He was elated and started his vigorous thrusting.

"Babuji, fuck me..." she encouraged

Preet squirmed under him. His powerful thrusts pushed her up and now her head kept on pushing against the wall. The sheer difference in their body weights had made it even more intense. Preet was a little over 60kgs while he was close to 100 kgs. She was pushing hard against him, urging him to fuck her hard. He needed little encouragement, but he needed a brief respite and so, once again, settled on top of her, pinning her under his weight. She started kissing him, offering her tongue to suck on and pushing her tongue into his mouth. Her hands caressed his butt. She fondled his testicles and even nudged his anus.

Just then I texted her, "Was embarrassed to text you right away. Should we give it another try?"

"Is he getting desperate to mount you?" he asked. Sexually aroused, she didn't even pay attention to it, but his question forced her to check it. She looked at it and said, "he is asking for another chance to prove his virility."

"Tell him there is no need. Someone is already impregnating you." She kept the phone aside and kissed him. He had conquered Preet. How could a 57-year-old man give more pleasure than a 29-year-old man was beyond her understanding? She felt blessed to be mating with a real breeding bull right when she was in her fertile period. He lifted himself up and started with his powerful thrusts once again. There was an animalistic energy in his thrusts as their bodies collided. She knew he would inundate her with semen and there was no way for her to avoid getting pregnant. Preet was inching towards another orgasm and she was now matching his thrusts.

"Fuck me Babuji," she exhaled. "Make me your slut!'

She caressed his body, lost in lust for him. I sent another text to her at that moment, "Are you asleep?" They ignored it and continued their fucking. As he inched towards his orgasm, Preet shuddered with hers too and a few moments later he thrust deep into her and collapsed on top of her. He groaned as spurt after spurt he deposited his seed deep in her. Both of them were sweating. He had fucked her for over 20 minutes, with the entire session lasting a little more than an hour.

She kissed his cheeks and let him rest on top of her as his semen drained into her womb. After a couple of minutes, he got up. Preet eagerly took his spent penis in her mouth and cleaned it. She dressed herself and checked the phone.

"You get to feed it fresh to him now," he said.

"No way Babuji, he will taste it and if he misses that, he will notice my dilated pussy," she replied.

"Was asleep; it's late. Why don't you sleep," she texted me back.

"Can't sleep now," I replied.

"Nupur can wake up. She just dozed off."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Inder's father. He laid back on the berth to catch his breath. She laid next to him, laying her chin on his chest, she said, "That was incredible."

"Are you happy that I did the honors?"

She blushed and said, "Yes. I presume this is your first time to take someone on their wedding night?"

"Yes, although I had a few of them before their wedding."

"How many married women have you impregnated?"

"Four women. I have half-a-dozen illegitimate children. Three of them are with a daughter-in-law of a relative. I would guess I may have impregnated a few more women but can't be sure."

"I am on the pill," she said, kissing him. "One more would have been added to that list, otherwise."

"Thank you Babuji. I have to take your leave now."

Even though I was desperate, I didn't bug her that night and neither did Preet text me. We only met the next morning. Preet dozed off soon after she finished narrating the story leaving me to nurse my hard-on. Nupur and I chatted more late in the afternoon. She told me that Preet was gone again in the early morning that night for another hour. Preet was uncomfortable sharing her desperation with me. I believed Nupur because I knew Preet had a voracious appetite for sex and as risky as it sounds, I knew she wouldn't have shunned another chance to mate with him.

Since morning that day, Preet didn't even kiss me or let me kiss her. Our afternoon session was intense I tried to grind my pelvis against hers in order to get her excited and it worked her up but she steadfastly refused to have sex with him. During the plane journey she told me I would have time to contemplate and decide whether I was ready to live this lifestyle.

The next morning, we made her way to Preet's house. Preet's parents had cleaned up the house assuming that we may stay over for a longer period; delighted to spend more time with their grandson. Preet was still keen on continuing with our Palace on Wheels trip since cancellation was not possible and in India there didn't seem to be any recognition of the risk. Few days she continued denying me sex. She even stopped kissing me; the only thing she allowed me was dry humping. Even that gave me a lot of pleasure.

Preet's mother tried to convince Preet to change her mind about the trip but she didn't. We were having dinner downstairs with them the previous night. Finally, she whispered, "Have you thought? What is the point of an anniversary trip, if you can't mount me."

I was stunned to hear that and wondered what her plan was.

To be continued...

12