Prefect, Student Teacher, Sex Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
It begins with wedgies.
5.2k words
4.33
26.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: I found the beginning of this story on an old hard drive and continued to write it recently. I have no idea if I wrote the original beginning or if someone else did, so apologies if someone else sees similarity to an existing story but if that is the case I am making no attempt to steal it, just to finish what I found on my drive. It could be I did write it and just can't recall as it was fairly old and does seem like something I may have started back then. Anyway hope it is enjoyable for some, it does start with no intercourse but that changes later.

Lydia, a twenty-year-old teachers college student was sleeping soundly when her radio alarm clicked on. Slowly the volume increased as she woke from her slumber, the sounds of a new Taylor Swift track started to fill the room. (Okay so she had no taste in radio station, but what do you expect of a twenty-year-old girl?). She slowly turned over, her long black hair slipping from her pixie like face, and she opened her beautiful green eyes. Quickly she closed them as the sunshine streaming into the room shot directly into them.

She had been up late the night before preparing the lesson. This was no ordinary lesson to prepare; this was her first actually in charge of the class she had been assisting as student teacher with for the past four weeks. Today she got her chance to take the whole class and she wanted to excel. More so was the fact that she had somehow been posted to her old Alma Mata. That wasn't regular and at first, she was most concerned that it could be a problem, however it had been anything but. She had feared that as an ex prefect, dating only three years back, that the students might have been tough on her, especially as some had been in her very own house group and she had had to discipline some from time to time. Oh, none of that old Victorian school spanking, paddling, or whatever it is that some might instantly picture. Simply it was her job to ensure that her house got the most merit points in the school. That meant at times she had to recommend students for extra tuition, gave detention, and when it came to ensuring they won the intra school sports, she made sure that those less well equipped to excel at sports were made to work extra hard. Sometimes some of this would upset the girls in her house but that was something that was unavoidable. She had worried about those students she had leaned on a little being less than cooperative with the now student teacher, but had also worried that those she had been friendlier with might have shown her little or no respect believing they could still treat her as a friend. She was only two years senior to the girls and while that had seemed like a lot at eighteen as compared to sixteen, now some of these eighteen-year-olds looked much older than her. Still, none of that had eventuated and so looked forward to this day, her first really in charge of a class.

Lydia threw back her quilt and straightened her t-shirt that had slid up under her covers. The white shirt with a light pink heart on the middle was not sexy night attire, but was comfortable. She slid her legs around ninety degrees off the bed. She slowly stood up and did a quick yawn/stretch, standing on her tiptoes. She flattened her feet back down and slid her two pointer fingers inside the leg holes of her white cotton panties and slid the slight wedgie out of her bottom. She looked into the mirror opposite her bed and saw her 5' 4" slim frame looking back at her. God, she needed a shower she thought. Realizing the time, she rapidly got herself ready. She wore a conservative white business suit and white blouse, hoping to look very professional on this important day. She quickly grabbed some orange juice and made her way out the door and raced toward the bus stop with briefcase in hand containing her planned lesson. She had really had fears of forgetting the lesson outline, in fact she thought, wasn't that the nightmare she had last night?

Lydia hated the early morning bus into the city. It was always packed and standing room only by the time it got to her stop. Men, or school boys, it seemed always found a way of standing very close and either slid their hands on to her, rubbed themselves up against her, or stared right through her clothes. They always did it in a way that it could be deemed unintentional but it seemed to happen far too often. Worst was when there was a group of schoolboys all egging each other on, or daring one another to do something silly. Today she just wanted to concentrate on her lesson so even though she stood among a group of boys she didn't even take much notice. That is until the bus started to slow down at what was obviously their stop. As she heard laughter and a few boys shout GO ON DO IT, I DARE YOU, they started to leap from the open door of the bus. She turned her head around to see what 'do it' meant, as she felt a hand on the small of her back slide quickly inside the top of her skirt and her white cotton panties get pulled upwards. It wasn't too hard and the boy quickly let go and leapt off the bus. He panties had however slid up the crack of her bottom and the band was obviously exposed. The bus started to move again and she almost lost balance grabbing the closest pole to her. As the bus slowly moved off, she tried to straighten her panties while trying to remain inconspicuous. Of course, that was impossible as many eyes bore into the back of her as she tried to push the waistband of the panties down and pick the wedgie out. Unfortunately, the wedgie, for the most part, was going to have to stay put for now inside the crack of her backside as she didn't want to make anymore of a spectacle of herself. Damn she thought, what a way to start this important day.

Little did she know that wasn't the last wedgie she would get today or over the next month, and far, far, far, from being the most embarrassing, or more like humiliating and degrading.

At the same time Lydia was getting her wedgie on the bus, Kerry was waking up from her sleep. Kerry, an eighteen-year-old from what would be Lydia's class today, had already hit the snooze button three times and her mother had had to shout telling her she would be late again. Kerry slowly moved her overweight body out of bed. Her mum said she was big boned and told her not to worry. Kids weren't so diplomatic. She used to have trouble when she was younger with some of the older kids picking on her but now, she was in her last year and was the biggest girl in the school, she had no problems. In fact, she kind of liked being the school bully, and had forgotten the past indignities until the last four weeks. She pulled her curly dirty blonde hair back from her round face and put a band in it to hold it back. Lydia would get hers today she thought, as she got ready. She wasn't quite sure yet what she wanted to do, in fact in truth it was unlikely she would have done anything except for how events turned out. She probably would have just thought all day about what she would liked to have done, but never really acted, except events seemed to drive themselves in the end.

It wasn't that Kerry had always disliked Lydia, in fact even four weeks ago when Lydia walked back into the school after a two-year absence, those same feelings she had felt before stirred in her body. Kerry had indeed had a crush on her house captain. It wasn't that she necessarily thought of herself as a lesbian but being at an all-girls' school, and having no sexual experience to speak of, she had felt herself attracted to Lydia more and more. She admired her and then started to try to be around her house captain more. She would follow her around and help Lydia whenever she could. After a while she started fantasizing about Lydia at night.

Then it all came to an end. Lydia who she thought could do no wrong humiliated her in front of many of the other kids in the house and had made her the brunt of jokes for weeks.

For Lydia it wasn't a deliberate attempt to hurt her. Lydia wanted dearly to win the intra school shield on the last year she was there and with things tight made a comment she thought little more of two minutes later. She was looking for a volunteer for a sports event and no one seemed to be coming forward.

Kerry, although obviously not a sportswoman, wanted to help out Lydia any way she could. After an eerie silence, Kerry spoke up and said she would run in the race for Lydia, smiling what she hoped was a friendly and secretly deep down also hoping was a sexy smile that would make Lydia suddenly realize she wanted to be Kerry's girlfriend as much as Kerry wanted her. Well, that was the unrealistic fantasy anyway.

Lydia looked at Kerry, and smiled back.

Kerry's heart skipped a beat as she thought that Lydia had noticed and had reacted in the way she was fantasizing.

Lydia's smile turned into a grin and she said 'Come on Kerry I want someone who has a chance, I don't want to sound mean but you aren't exactly built to be a runner'.

Kerry felt the tears build inside her as she heard some chuckles around the room. It was that feeling she felt now as she ran for the school bus. She still looked at Lydia and had feelings of lust, but also the overwhelming desire to see her feel what Kerry herself felt that day.

Lydia got into the classroom and started to prepare her day. With the nerves of what was ahead of her she hadn't straightened the panty lines that were clearly visible through her white skirt in their wedgied position. Little did she know that the failure to straighten the wedgie was going to be the little thing that drove Kerry to her actions, or make Lydia's next month the worst of her life? How was Lydia to know that Kerry would spend the lesson staring at something as innocent as a her wedgied panty line and that it would lead to many more wedgies and worse?

After a while the class noises were heard behind her. Lydia was busy scribbling on the board while they shuffled in laughing and shouting. Lydia's cute little ass was wiggling around as she hastened to finish her lesson outline on the board. Kerry wandered in along with her friend Jane and took a seat at the back of the class. From where she sat, she stared at Lydia's ass as it wiggled around constrained in her tight white skirt. How could such a cute woman as Lydia have hurt her? Kerry continued to stare at the ass she would love to put her hands on.

Jane said to Kerry 'Hey where are you? You seem to be in a dream'

Kerry replied 'Hey look at Lydia's panties, they are stuck up her ass'

Jane laughed not knowing about Kerry's secret crush on Lydia 'You and her should get together. You both are sick. You are noticing her underwear and she probably gets off on having her panties stuck up her ass. Yeah a fine pair you two would make'

Kerry thought about that comment. She wished it were really so obvious that they should be together. She also wondered whether Lydia might actually like her panties wedgied up her ass.

Lydia's cute ass stopped it's wiggling. She had finished writing the course outline on the blackboard. She turned to face the class and looked at the group of 20 or so girls that had come in. They were all dressed in their regulation uniform, well for the most part. There were always those that would push the boundaries and wear something slightly outside the school standard dress, but mostly they all had the white blouse, long green and brown plaid skirt, white socks and black school shoes. She looked around as a few still hadn't taken their seats. She saw the faces of some she had known, some faces she recognized but still hadn't quite remembered after four weeks, and some others that she had either forgotten over the two years, or had never known.

Kerry looked at Lydia as she turned around. Sorry not to see that cute little ass wiggling anymore, and not being able to see that wedgied panty line now. She looked at her cute little face and those piercing green eyes, her black hair that framed her face, and onto her slender neck. Her skin was so white and matched the color of her jacket, skirt and blouse, and quite obviously her underwear, as her small but pert breasts were clad in a conservative white bra visible through her blouse. Kerry was a little disappointed in one way, she had imagined her always wearing something quite sexy underneath her school skirt when she had attended as a student. Her fantasies generally included some black satin and lace, or some thong, or....well anything but plain white cotton. Still, that drove her to another quick fantasy of domination over the innocent, but older girl. Or perhaps even teaching her through that domination to wear the kind of sexy underwear Kerry would imagine her in. Damn Kerry thought to herself, these fantasies keep jumping around and I need to stop thinking like this or someone will notice. At the same time, they were turning her on to imagine herself in control of this 'teacher'. She really didn't think of her as a teacher though, she still thought of her as that student she had a crush on, but who broke her heart so easily.

Lydia said 'Okay class, as you know I'm Miss Johnson...'A few chuckles around the class as many knew her far better as Lydia '...and today I will take this class, and will do for the next four weeks. As most of you know from Mrs. Collins, I have been sitting in on the class for the last four weeks and now will continue the lessons as part of my training. Mrs. Collins will randomly sit in on the classes over the four weeks unexpectedly to keep an eye on things. I hope we can both help each other. I will help you learn what you need to get some good grades, but I also need good grades in my course and your feedback on the lessons will help me. You will all be asked to fill out a survey on my performance, so be nice' she smiled. 'bla bla bla.........'

Kerry wasn't listening as Lydia continued to talk. She had noticed what Lydia was doing. Lydia had started to feel the discomfort of the wedgied panties and without realizing it she stood talking while trying to pick the panties out of her ass through her skirt. It wasn't a really obvious pick, but having noticed the wedgie and her hands playing around, Kerry knew what was happening. Others may have just thought she was straightening her skirt. Kerry watched mesmerized as Lydia tried to pry her underwear out but was fighting a losing battle, as it wasn't straightened out at the crotch.

Lydia looked around the room as she spoke and noticed Kerry staring. She wondered what she might be staring at and then after a few seconds reflection realized what she was doing and stopped without having succeeded.

Lydia spoke 'the lady down the back there, yes you'.

Kerry said 'what?' at the same time feeling another little barb as she realized Lydia didn't even remember her name.

'So, are you Okay with all I have said?' Lydia replied.

'I'm not really sure I didn't listen to what you said, but you seem to be having a wedgie problem there, would you like me to help you'......At least that is what she thought of replying, but instead said 'Yeah I think so, Lydia, oops I mean MISS Johnson'.

'Good' replied Lydia.

The lesson went along fairly uneventfully, rather boring actually, but then High School lessons generally are. Lydia had them doing a quick quiz and wandered up and down the aisles as they were working. Kerry sat watching her wander up and down, her feelings divided between finding Lydia cute and desirable, and her feeling of wanting to humiliate her as she had once done to Kerry herself. Even now forgetting her name had further increased her desire to get back at Lydia. She watched her walk slowly down the aisle she sat in, watching that wedgied panty line through her skirt. The idea of grabbing those panties and pulling them up so hard as to make her stand on tiptoes and squeal out was foremost on Kerry's mind. Pulling the panties up with Lydia begging her to stop, or perhaps with Lydia enjoying the sensation if Jane's earlier comment was correct about her linking her panties wedgied into her ass and pussy. In fact, now Kerry started having fantasies of Lydia really enjoying it and Kerry bouncing her up and down in a rhythm until Lydia had a massive orgasm in front of the class, but though hugely embarrassed quietly thanking Kerry and wanting to return the favor. Her overactive imagination was making her lose sense of reality and a sense of where she actually was.

Then another factor that really drove events in the direction they would actually take happened. A girl two rows in front of Kerry dropped her pencil. Not a huge event, it actually happens more times in schools than one would like to consider. Kerry hadn't even noticed the pencil drop as she was looking at Lydia's wedgied ass as she slowly walked past Kerry's desk. Kerry sighed thinking about that fantasy of wedgieing Lydia to orgasm, her mind racing away again.

Lydia bent over and picked up the pencil and smiled at the other girl as she passed it back. Kerry watched this with an intense glare. As Lydia straightened back up the wedgie had become even more obvious with her panties even further up her ass now.

Kerry said in a whisper 'God, do you like your panties wedgied like that?'

Lydia turned to Kerry and smiled. She looked at Kerry knowing she should know her name but not quite remembering. She answered 'Yes'.

Of course, she never meant, yes, I like my panties wedgied in my ass. After all they were feeling damn uncomfortable. She had answered yes not having heard Kerry and wondering if she had a question. However, with her mind in a completely different place, one of complete unreality and fantasy, the smile, the yes, meant only one thing to Kerry she was right. Kerry looked back and smiled.

Lydia smiled again, thinking well she isn't going to ask the question I guess it wasn't important or it was just general chattering. Oh well she turned and walked off.

Kerry couldn't concentrate on her lesson now at all. She didn't have to want to humiliate Lydia anymore. Lydia wanted to be wedgied, she had told her herself. This was now all adding up in her brain. Sadly, for Kerry if she hadn't been letting herself get so worked up with events, she would have seen it all for what it was, pure fantasy based on absolutely nothing. If she had stepped back for just one moment and thought about this, she would have not done what she did next. Again, it was circumstances that she didn't control that lead to it, one of those pure coincidences.

Lydia began her slow pacing around the back of the desk next to Kerry's and slowly walked along next to Kerry's desk. As she got to Kerry's desk the bell rang to end the class, a lot of girls quickly shot up and were on their way out. Lydia with the noise and sudden movement dropped her own pen. She looked at Kerry and smiled then bent right in front of her to pick up her pen.

Kerry looked on, Lydia's cute little ass squeezed tightly into her fashionable little white skirt. Her slender white legs coming out from the bottom smooth as silk, her bunched panties visible through the skirt, the little area of exposed skin at the base of her back where her blouse had become untucked, that beautiful bottom so close to Kerry's hands, and now Kerry noticed the waistband of Lydia's panties that had crept above the top of her skirt. Kerry knew what Lydia wanted her to do. She had told her she liked it, she had dropped her pen deliberately, she had untucked her blouse, she had exposed the waistband of her panties, she had smiled at her knowingly, she had then bent over sticking her ass right up next to Kerry. Kerry did what she knew Lydia wanted. She reached out with her right hand, she grabbed the top of Lydia's panties, and then she tugged hard.

Lydia yelped, dropped her pen again stood up quickly and spun around, Kerry's hand still gripping the panty waistband that was largely exposed.

12