Prefect, Student Teacher, Sex Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Lydia brought Kerry's mind racing back to reality 'shit what did I do that for?' she thought.

Lydia's mind was racing, she was clearly embarrassed, and her face was red. She looked around the room quickly to see who was still, there, who had noticed what had happened?

This was the point when someone with a lot more skill in handling situations, a professional, someone with experience, would have taken control. Someone with a lot more ability in teaching, or for that matter with a lot more life skills, would have been able to end it right here, right now. That type of person would not have suffered the next four weeks of hell that Lydia would have to. Now it came down to wills, bluff, and authority. The legitimate authority lay with Lydia in a real sense. Kerry was in big trouble. Kerry had been in trouble before however, she could think fast, she could take control of situations. Lydia was about to lose big time through her inability to act in a strong way and control the situation. Instead of controlling this, she soon was to be controlled herself.

The embarrassment of the situation caused Lydia to stammer, it was obvious she wasn't prepared for such an event, but then who would be? 'err..everyone..it's time to pack up and go to recess. Err, you, erm...' the name suddenly remembered 'err Kerry right? Could you stay please, we need to talk about something' she said hoping no one else knew what she was talking about.

Obviously, a few people had known something happened but not actually seen it. A few others saw the panties that were now clearly a couple of inches above Lydia's skirt at the back and could put two and two together. Jane was one of those that noticed and worked it out, as she packed up and left, she gave Kerry a high five, which along with Lydia's stammering had made Kerry more confident, and in turn sunk Lydia's confidence even more.

A few minutes later the room was empty except for Lydia and Kerry. Lydia suddenly realized she didn't know what she was going to do or say. She knew she had to do something, but what? She then thought about her panties that were still sticking out the top of her skirt and were wedgied in her ass like a thong. She started to fumble with the back of her skirt pushing the waistband of the panties inside but only bunching it up. She then tried to pick the wedgie out of her ass not even thinking about the ridiculous site she was portraying. She grabbed a handful and pulled but it was all bunched up and nothing other than putting her hands inside her skirt was going to work now. She looked up and directly into Kerry's face. That is when she really lost the battle, that stare. Kerry stared at her, and then began to chuckle as Lydia raised one foot off the floor to try to get the panties to dislodge.

Lydia in a little girl voice said 'Why? Why would you want to do such a thing? I think we were friends once, weren't we? You humiliated me for no reason. Before I go to the principal, please tell me why?'

Kerry laughed. She knew that Lydia, as she wiggled around picking at her wedgie and asking Kerry for an explanation in a pleading way, was not going to be any problem to manipulate. Kerry who had had an instant realization that she was in big trouble was now seeing she could take control of this situation and make it work in her favor.

'First' Kerry commanded 'sit down and stop wiggling around like that'.

Lydia glared at Kerry. 'Listen young lady, I am the teacher here and I will be doing the telling' Lydia said with little authority in her voice but desperately trying to take control.

Kerry replied 'You asked me some questions, now let me answer'

To Lydia this sounded fair enough. She had asked and now she should just be quiet, so she sat down as commanded. Suddenly she thought, oh why did I just sit down?

Kerry looked at her 'Okay, we weren't friends, I was nice to you, I liked you, but you humiliated me for no reason.'

Kerry looked at Lydia, Lydia said nothing, and she didn't even bother to ask how she had humiliated Kerry.

'Also, I don't think you want to be sending me to the principal with an accusation that I wedgied you, how is that going to look on your ability to control a class. No, you will never become a teacher if that is the level of control you have on your first day'

Kerry knew that was really going out on a limb but also knew that that could save or break her. Kerry sat waiting for a response. She looked at Lydia, the pretty little pixie face, the green eyes, was she going to cry? Damn, she was weak. How did she ever succeed as prefect.

Lydia took in this statement and thought through the consequences. Damn, she thought, Kerry is right. 'Okay so I won't send you to the principal, but you shouldn't do that sort of thing it was rude and we need to have some punishment, don't you agree? Lydia said trying to use the skills she had been learning to get Kerry to be on side and agree she had done wrong.

Kerry wasn't a seven-year-old grade school student who had knocked down someone's sandcastle however. Kerry chuckled to herself. She had won, this was over now, the stupid little bitch was asking her if she deserved a punishment. Kerry breathed a deep breathe.

'Lydia, you aren't going to the principal because it shows you have been unable to do your job properly. You have failed here, not me.' Kerry stood up, her full 5'10", she walked toward where Lydia had sat down.

Lydia looked up at the girl twice her weight, if not more, and looking like a monster towering over her.

Kerry looked down and saw the tears welling in Lydia's eyes, she is mine she thought. 'Now as the failure perhaps you should be punished?'

It was too much for Lydia, not the words so much but the thought here that yes, she had failed, she wasn't cut out to teach, she had lost control. She thought she had to get it back now. She stood up to face Kerry, she tilted her neck to look up into Kerry's eyes, and then a tear trickled down her cheek. She had been ready to try to take control but the tear put her on the back foot. She looked back down at her feet as she let the tears start to come in earnest.

Kerry said 'I just thought you would look better in a thong, please wear some sexy underwear in future for me or you know what will happen'

Kerry reached both arms around behind Lydia easily grabbing the waistband of Lydia's panties and exposing it. She took a firm grip with both hands and tugged upward extremely hard.

Lydia felt the pain as the wedgie buried itself deep inside her ass and the panties were pulled up several inches above the top her skirt now. Lydia in tears didn't fight back, she was unable to see how to get this under control now and knew she just had to hold on as best she could. Her feet started to be raised off the ground as the panties were pulled even higher off the ground digging in to her pussy and disappearing completely into her ass.

Kerry was enjoying this so much, knowing that she was getting back for the torment, she was controlling the girl she had idolized and fantasized about, and she knew then that this is what she really had wanted, she was getting off on humiliating and dominating this girl that she thought was so cute. She felt even better as Lydia threw her arms around Kerry's body trying to stay upright. Kerry started to bounce her up and down.

Lydia started moaning, but not as Kerry had earlier fantasized, in ecstasy, but in pain as the wedgie was sinking deeper and deeper and the panties were pulled higher and higher. Finally, however, the inevitable, RIPPPP, the panties came away in Kerry's hand and Lydia dropped to the floor. Not being able to stand upright she fell to the floor on her bottom and sat there.

It seemed like 20 minutes passed before Lydia looked up, in fact it was only seconds. Kerry stared down at her with a grin on her face and a pair of stretched, torn, white cotton panties in her hands. She looked down at Lydia's face with the tears ruining her make up, her eyes red, and a deer in headlights type look of total confusion.

'Now my dear' Kerry said 'Tomorrow, and from now on, you will wear sexy panties only for me. I will be checking and if I see any of these boring ones, they will be torn of you in a similar fashion until you run out of them. So, wear something you think I might like when you show me'.

Lydia tried to think of something strong to say, something that might dig her out of this. She looked up and saw Kerry's grin, she thought about what had occurred, it was too much. She burst into tears and looked down at the ground again letting Kerry place the torn panties in her bag and walk off to recess.

12