Prefect, Student Teacher, Sex Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
The humiliation continues for Lydia.
5.5k words
4.43
22.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Lydia awoke before her alarm went off. No Taylor Swift this morning thank God.

She lay thinking about what she was going to do, but knew she had resigned herself to the fact that she was going to have to wear something to please Kerry. She felt like she was dressing for a boyfriend she was to sleep with the first time as she went through her underwear drawer looking for something that Kerry would like. She finally settled on a transparent black nylon pair of panties that were tiny to say the least. She also wore a matching bra that had nylon cups that were transparent showing her pert little breasts. Over this she wore a figure hugging tight black mini dress that clearly showed her panty lines hoping Kerry might be pleased and not have her need to show her the underwear. As she put on her black shoes she realized how much she had given in, how she was dressing to please Kerry, and though hoping that Kerry was pleased so that she could avoid further embarrassment wondered also what Kerry really would do and why she so wanted Lydia to wear sexy underwear. What had she meant about phase two?

Kerry was pleased as she entered the classroom that morning. In fact, rather than her seat at the back she took up a seat in the front row to get a better look at the cute Lydia in the tight black dress. The girls from the toilet were all there and all were giggling and chatting. Lydia knew it would be about her and wondered how far the stories had spread of her not wearing panties yesterday. At least today they could see clearly, she was.

Kerry stared at Lydia's ass as she turned to write on the blackboard. The delicious little wiggle as she scribbled on the board. Those perfect little ass cheeks encased in that tight form fitting dress that only came to mid thigh. Kerry imagined her hands running over the ass cheeks as she held Lydia close to her. She imagined Lydia hugging her back and looking up into her eyes, only moments before their tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss. Kerry running her hands up and down the cheeks of her ass as she pulled Lydia tighter to her. She started to imagine the type of underwear that Lydia may have on under the dress and how she would tear the dress of Lydia to reveal the sexy underwear. She would then grab the waistband of Lydia's panties a give a firm yet not painful pull upwards. Lydia would let out a groan as they parted lips. She would say yes with her beautiful green eyes as Kerry started to rhythmically pull the panties from the back giving her a wedgie but also rubbing the soft material along the lips of her now wet pussy stimulating Lydia further. Lydia slowly moving down Kerry's body kissing her till she came to her own panty covered pussy. Lydia would move aside the panties and start to lick Kerry in her most delicate of areas.

'Hello' Mrs. Collins said entering the back of the room and taking a seat.

Lydia turned to see Mrs. Collins sitting down and smiled a hello. Kerry turned and saw Mrs. Collins sitting down and thought oh shit, now I can't have my fun.

Kerry then noticed how wet she was between her legs and excused herself as she left to visit the toilets. Damn she thought how am I going to do anything if Mrs. Collins is sitting in today, she thought as she sat on the toilet seat having a cigarette trying to calm herself down but sadly struggling as she continued to imagine Lydia in various states of undress.

For her part Lydia stood teaching the class feeling a little embarrassed by the fact she was wearing such sexy underwear and such a sexy dress for that matter when today it seemed she didn't need to, she was hopefully going to be saved by Mrs. Collins. Surely Kerry and her friends couldn't get away with anything with Mrs. Collins there.

Kerry came back from the toilets to see Lydia's delectable ass jiggling again as she wrote on the blackboard. The way she was poured into that tight fitting dress really showed her amazing little figure off well, and her little peach shaped ass was almost good enough to eat, Kerry thought to herself.

Kerry resumed her seat, her own overweight body stretching her own blouse and skirt, but not giving the same effect to those that may have looked. Kerry took up her gazing at Lydia's very visible panty line as she continued to write on the board. Kerry just had to check that Lydia had done what she had hoped and worn an excitingly sexy pair of panties to please her.

Lydia finished her writing on the board and turned once again to face the class. Her beautiful piercing green eyes scanned the room and focused on Kerry who she saw had returned. She then went to looking at Mrs. Collins who was busy writing in a notebook. Ah, she thought, my savior today at least.

Lydia began explaining the lesson to the class all the while looking from Kerry to Mrs. Collins. Finally, she got to the end of detailing the lesson and told the class to read through a poem in their text and answer the questions she had placed on the board. She then went to where Mrs. Collins sat at the back of the room to say hello. Along the way she walked past Kerry's desk and slowed to see what she was doing. Kerry stopped drawing pictures and let her hand brush against Lydia's bare thigh briefly. Lydia shivered and moved on to where Mrs. Collins sat.

'Hello Lydia', Mrs. Collins said after seeing the younger lady approach.

'Hi, glad to see you here today', Lydia replied.

'So how is everything going? No problems I hope', Mrs. Collins asked.

Yes, Kerry has wedgied me in the class, torn my panties off me twice, spanked me and embarrassed me in front of some other girls by making me admit I didn't have any panties on.....

Well it wasn't as if she could really tell Mrs. Collins all that, so she replied 'Oh all is going pretty well. I think that the class and I are getting on reasonably well, and they seem to be okay with everything'

'So, no problems with any of the girls at all?', Mrs. Collins inquired.

This was Lydia's opening. 'No, everything is fine', she answered, lying to the older lady.

'You would tell me if anything is wrong, wouldn't you? I know a couple of the girls in this class can be a bit of a handful', Mrs. Collins asked, probing a little more.

Does she know something, Lydia thought. 'Of course, I would, but everything is great so far Mrs. Collins'

'That is good as the class are due to go on a field trip to the State library to do some research and I thought it would be good for you to take them on that, and I will attend for part of the day only to see how things are going. I hope that wouldn't be a problem?', Mrs. Collins said.

'No, no problem at all', Lydia said while thinking about all the bad things that could happen trapped outside with Kerry and her friends.

Lydia made her way back toward the front of the room feeling a huge weight on her shoulders and a pit in her stomach.

As she went to pass Kerry's desk she paused slightly again. Kerry looked up and said quietly 'Miss Johnson I have a question'.

The pit in Lydia's stomach grew larger. She leaned toward Kerry trying to look professional in front of Mrs. Collins. 'Yes Kerry, what do you want to know?', Lydia asked.

Again, quietly Kerry replied 'So did you wear sexy underwear for me today, Lydia'

Lydia was taken aback. 'Err, Kerry, err, okay yes I did'

'So, describe them for me', Kerry replied quietly.

'What? I can't do that', Lydia said in disgust.

'Yes you can, and you will now, or expect real punishment soon', Kerry sneered back.

'Oh, they are black nylon. They are very high cut, and the material is well, err, almost see through', Lydia said quietly and feeling very embarrassed

'Mmm, sound very sexy, and you wore them just for me, that is lovely my dear. Does the bra match I hope so', Kerry said.

'Yes', Lydia said hoping it was over.

'So your nipples show?' Kerry kept the conversation going and continuing to make Lydia answer embarrassing questions.

'Yes, okay, are you happy?' Lydia answered feeling more degraded for having worn such underwear now.

'Okay, that is good' Kerry said 'Now as I can't do it, I want you to wedgie yourself, and I will see the panty lines. Then I want you to go sit down at your desk and show me the panties', Kerry ordered.

'No, I can't do that', Lydia replied.

'Now Lydia, first I have to check you are telling the truth and not just telling me you are wearing sexy underwear just for me, otherwise I will be catching up with you somewhere today and tearing your underwear off you again', Kerry said. 'Oh, and also I want you to start getting used to wearing wedgies and enjoying them, so now go sit down and do as I say'

Lydia felt her heart jump into her throat as she realized even with Mrs. Collins there she wasn't protected from Kerry's attacks.

Lydia moved back to her seat and stood behind it. Slowly her hands went behind her back and fumbled about with the waistband of her own panties through her dress. She looked up and saw Kerry staring at her. She averted her gaze and tried to look elsewhere. Jane also stared at her. The other girls from the bathroom were also looking intently. She slowly pulled the waistband up and looked at Kerry for a response.

'More' Kerry said without a sound leaving her mouth.

Lydia pulled harder as the leg bands slipped across her ass cheeks and into the crack of her ass.

Again, Kerry asked for more.

Lydia pulled more and saw some of the girls that were looking start to laugh. The panties were now wedgied well into her ass and though Lydia hadn't looked at the rest of the room a few more eyes were now on her as it was obvious she was tugging around at something behind her.

Kerry again said more.

Lydia pulled a little more and the panties now deeply lodged in her ass started to separate the lips of her pussy. One more tug and then Lydia without meaning to let out a moan as her pussy was invaded by the nylon material.

Some girls laughed hearing the moan, Mrs. Collins looked up from her notebook.

Lydia sat down quickly. Lydia looked and saw at least ten sets of eyes looking. Some of the others averted their gaze quickly and got back to their work. Kerry with the center front desk and some of her friends didn't however.

Mrs. Collins looked back down at her notebook and continued to make notes.

'Now show me' Kerry again said without letting any sound escape her lips.

Lydia, feeling she had little choice, slowly started to open her legs beneath the table to show Kerry that she had in fact worn sexy panties for her.

Kerry again said more as the dark shadow made its way up Lydia's creamy white thighs and under her mini dress.

Lydia slowly opened her legs more picturing the embarrassing view it must be starting to give of her black nylon panties wedgied between her pussy lips.

More again Kerry asked.

Lydia moved her legs further apart and Kerry could see the pussy lips parted by black panties only a few metres from her face. She smiled and Lydia quickly snapped her legs back together knowing the lurid view she had just given to Kerry just because she had been told to.

She now sat with her panties wedgied in her ass and pussy, done by her own hand and feeling totally degraded by the view she had just given to Kerry and some of her friends. She also felt embarrassed that what had at first been a personal embarrassment only with Kerry had grown to where more people in the class were starting to see and suspect something.

At least one third of the class had seen her wedgieing herself, which would be more degrading as word got around. Not only that but it was obviously going to show when she stood up as the panty lines were so visible with this dress. Those that didn't know would be told and the obvious tell-tale signs would show that their colleagues telling them weren't lying. Worse still what about all those that had just seen her pussy lips parted by her panties wedgied into them. Oh God, she thought, worse still, what had Mrs. Collins seen? What has she written in her notebook? She looked up. Mrs. Collins was staring straight at her.

Oh God she must have seen something to look at me like that, Lydia's heart sank.

Lydia sat there, her panties wedgied into both her ass and separating her pussy lips. She looked down, and then looked up around the room. She saw Kerry, her fat face beaming like the Cheshire Cat, Kerry's friends equally excited, Mrs. Collins a stern look on her face. Lydia looked back to Kerry, what was it she wanted? Why was she doing this to her? Why was she complying to Kerry's whims? Why was the nylon that was sliding between her pussy lips as she fidgeted in her chair making her hot and damp between the legs?

Lydia sat there half wishing that a hole would swallow her up to stop this embarrassment and half wishing she could reach down and take care of the feeling of dampness between her legs. She slowly slid her hand down and rubbed herself through her dress with one hand. She tried as best she could to make it unnoticeable. She looked up and saw Kerry smiling an even wider smile. Lydia knew Kerry had seen what she was doing but was now really turned on by the feeling of nylon rubbing against her stiffening clit. She looked further and saw Mr. Collins again looking in her direction. Oh God she thought, what am I doing, as she quickly removed her hand from rubbing herself and tried to control her breathing. She realized she was really digging a deeper hole for herself as, if Mrs. Collins had not seen what went on before she would surely have noticed her if she brought herself to orgasm. Why was she doing that in a class full of students? Had she lost all control over the last few days to the point where she was going to lose control in a classroom she was meant to be supervising? Had Kerry driven her to accepting she had no control? Lydia thought about all these things and was completely confused about what she was doing and why.

Lydia looked back at Kerry and saw the smile on her face. Lydia knew that Kerry had control of her to the extent that she couldn't tell anyone what was going on and yet more and more people knew or suspected that something strange was happening between the cute impish student teacher and the overweight school bully.

Kerry sat smiling as she thought about the fact that the cute little Lydia sat there with her nylon panties wedgied in her ass and pussy. She noticed Lydia start to rub herself and realized that some of what she wanted, that was that Lydia had become turned on by the wedgie for some reason, was happening. Kerry knew that despite the fact that she had only thought of this as all some fantasy just a few short days ago, that in fact the unimaginable was happening. She thought that if it had come this far to plan that it was only a matter of time before she had the lovely Lydia screaming for more as she took her as her own.

Mrs. Collins, unbeknownst to both Kerry and Lydia (at least Lydia hoped not) had seen everything and the rather aged English literature teacher had been quite turned on herself by what she had seen. Mrs. Collins also was not a lesbian at all. In fact, she was married once, but having been divorced for a long time and as she was now well into her late fifties and been without a man for several years didn't mind the idea of experimentation. She had never acted on any feelings and never would, but had enjoyed taking the job at an all-girls school. The young girls, some of whom wore their skirts a little too short, and hadn't learnt proper deportment and modesty, that is they were prone to let anyone that noticed see straight up their skirt as they sat down, occasionally gather something to fantasize about in those dark nights when she needed relief. Now in front of her was one that had always been something of a beauty when she was at the school, but now she was legal in that she was no longer a student and if something happened it would not be something that she would face the sack over. Better still this one was actually interested herself as was obvious by the fact that she was showing herself off to anyone that cared to look. Mrs. Collins, Ruth to her friends, knew she would have to spend some time with Lydia to get things to happen, but knew now Lydia was the type of girl that would be pliable to her advances and they could have a bit of fun over the next few weeks at least. Mrs. Collins sat doodling in her notebook imagining that cute young girls body sliding up against hers.

Poor Lydia knew nothing of Kerry or Mrs. Collins plans or fantasies; she just knew she needed to get this wedgie out of her pussy as it continued to rub. The soft nylon material and the embarrassment of the situation turning her on in a way that upset her. This was wrong this shouldn't make her feel this way. It was ridiculous. I slim piece of nylon material that didn't really feel that good getting her all excited. She started to wonder if it was not so much the material as the embarrassment, the control that someone had over her. She had never thought of herself as anything but straight and maybe a little prudish if she was honest with herself. But why was she getting turned on now?

A hand at the back shot up. Obviously, the girl had a question and Lydia knew she was going to have to walk past most of the class with her obvious panty lines showing her panties wedgied deeply into her ass and pussy. She slowly got to her feet....

The walk to the back of the class was like the walk to a set of gallows for a person about to be hung, or at least that is how Lydia imagined it would feel. As she moved away from her desk all she could feel was the panties wedgied in her pussy. It was all she could think about as she moved slowly out from behind her desk. She looked up and noticed nearly every set of eyes in the room were on her as she stepped slowly and carefully out from behind the desk and started the walk to the back of the room. As she moved the panties seemed to be sliding in her pussy deliberately trying to rub her to orgasm. At least that is what her mind told her as she couldn't clear the thought of them.

Lydia dropped her head back down as she made her way to the first desk in the long walk, Kerry's desk. She couldn't help but look at Kerry who was smiling at her.

Kerry then whispered 'are you Okay Lydia, you look like you are about to cum'

Lydia ignored her and kept slowly moving.

Kerry reached out again and slowly ran a finger up Lydia's creamy white thigh as she passed.

Lydia continued to move though trying to ignore the sensations in her pussy and Kerry's hand on her thigh. As she passed Kerry's desk, Kerry's head snapped around to check out that delectable ass and more so the panty line which cleared showed through the mini dress. The panties clearly bunched up in that ass that Kerry wanted to touch, caress, lick, and spank as the passion and her whims took her.

The walk was torture for Lydia as she knew everyone was seeing her panty line, seeing the rumors were true, seeing what they saw her doing at the front of the room was clearly her giving herself a wedgie. Lydia looked at Mrs. Collins who was staring back at her.

Mrs. Collins at the back of the room obviously couldn't see the panty lines but nonetheless was taking in the wonderful site of Lydia and contemplating where she could take things to with her.

Unlike Kerry, Ruth was far more experienced and knew it would take more than a little luck to get inside those panties of Lydia's. She remembered the gorgeous little prefect that sat at the front of her class in her pristine school uniform. The occasional glimpse up her short plaid skirt of the little white cotton panties she would wear. She wondered now if all those glimpses were in fact innocent at all given what she had just witnessed. She started to formulate a plan to see where she could take this.

12