Prefect, Student Teacher, Sex Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia finally reached the back of the room.

'Yes' Lydia said to the young Asian girl who had raised her hand.

'Miss, I just wondered....well....when we got the quizzes back you didn't give me mine'

'What?' Lydia replied not really in the right headspace right now for this conversation. 'err at the end of class stop by my desk and I will find it, it must be in my bag'. Lydia started the slow walk back.

'Err miss' the Asian girl went on 'can't you just get it now and give it to me, you gave everyone else theirs'

Lydia turned her head back around 'Okay then' she gave in now knowing she would have to walk up and back a second time.

The walk back to her desk was as bad, if not worse than the walk to the back of the room for Lydia. As she walked back the rubbing in her pussy became even more noticeable, and the whispering behind her as she went past each desk was much more noticeable as well. She picked up words like panties, wedgie, ass, among the comments but couldn't make any of them out clearly. That was until she got to Kerry's desk again.

'I liked seeing your pussy lips Lydia, thanks for doing that just for me' she heard Kerry whisper.

If Lydia didn't try to blank it out as much as her mind would let her, she would have lost control right there and then. How would that look in front of Mrs. Collins, bursting into tears, collapsing on to her knees, crying uncontrollably?

Lydia moved past Kerry's desk but not before feeling that familiar hand reach out and rub against her thigh.

Kerry for her part was wondering what it would feel like to reach up Lydia's dress as she went past and touch those lips. Would she feel dampness? Would touching her pussy lips reveal that Lydia was turned on by the events? Was her fantasy really coming true? Would Lydia be begging Kerry to cum as she slid her panties between her lips? Would Lydia become hers to do with as she pleased? She certainly appeared to be easy to dominate. Who would have thought, little miss perfect, the superior prefect, the now student teacher, would be so easy to manipulate and make submit. The fantasy of Lydia now completely submitting, dressed only in sexy lingerie, on her knees in front of Kerry, begging to lick Kerry to orgasm now invaded Kerry's mind. Kerry herself now had to control herself. Breathe, she silently told herself. Desperately wanting to go to the toilets again to take care of the dampness she was feeling herself but also to have another cigarette to relax. But she couldn't excuse herself twice in the same lesson. She slowly breathed in and out knowing she couldn't take anything too far with Mrs. Collins in the room, that would cause everything that had happened to date, the path that Kerry believed everything was running down, the string of events that had played out, and in her mind, were going to play out, they would all unravel. She wanted to have fun but needed to play it cool.

By the time Kerry had calmed herself she realized that not only had Lydia walked past her but was on the way back again. Damn Kerry thought.

For her part Lydia was almost surprised she had walked past Kerry who didn't even pay her any attention. Still very cognizant of the pressure in her pussy as she walked, the relief of walking past Kerry's desk untouched and uncommented on was a great relief. She still heard the other whispers and giggles, and so much so that Mrs. Collins even interjected with a 'Girls settle down now' which Lydia thought while helpful in the moment was not helping her establish that she could control a class in the eyes of Mrs. Collins and therefore another blow to her chances of landing a teaching career.

As Lydia walked past Kerry's desk, hopefully in her mind for the last time, at least for this class. She heard Kerry whisper 'I loved watching the video last night, can't wait to make more with you'.

Lydia looked down at Kerry who once again had that Cheshire cat grin on her face. She also noticed Kerry had her phone in her lap and the very video of her from yesterday playing right there in the classroom. No-one else could see and presumably the sound was down as she couldn't hear anything, but no mistake it was Lydia laying across the lap of Kerry with her pants around her ankles being spanked and crying.

Lydia rushed back to her desk and slumped in the chair no longer worrying about how far the panties were sliding into her pussy. Oh God, she thought, has she forwarded that video anywhere? Is it on the internet? Her face was clearly shown in the video from what she could tell. There would be no doubt who it was.

Again, Lydia wanted to cry but she had to hold it back. She had a class full of girls to control. Control? Who was she kidding? She had no control. But she had to make sure Mrs. Collins didn't see her breakdown. She needed to keep what had happened away from Mrs. Collins and the principal. What this meant, at least to Lydia, is she had to comply, at least to some degree, with what Kerry wanted. Oh shit, how much worse could this get? Lydia looked up at Mrs. Collins who was writing notes again. What was she writing?

The bell broke Lydia's thoughts and the dragging of chairs, banging of books on desks, the general clutter of the end of a class was welcome relief to Lydia.

Meanwhile Mrs. Collins sat watching Lydia at her desk. As the girls all started to leave Mrs. Collins watched as the student teacher sat not really registering any of the girls leaving. Mrs. Collins noted, as Kerry walked out, Lydia's eyes follow Kerry and almost could visibly note a sigh of relief leave the body of the beautiful little Lydia. Mrs. Collins wrote some more notes for later wondering if there was an issue there as she knew Kerry to be difficult at the best of times.

Ruth got up after a couple of minutes and put her notebook in her handbag. She straightened herself and approached Lydia who was still sat head in hands not talking and not moving.

'My dear are you okay?' Mrs. Collins asked.

Lydia registered that she wasn't alone, that Mrs. Collins was there, that she had asked her something. Lydia lifted her head to acknowledge Mrs. Collins.

'Err....yes Mrs. Collins, it's just....' Lydia started.

Mrs. Collins moved around behind Lydia. 'Slowly. Take it slowly'. Mrs. Collins told herself.

'Ruth dear, call me Ruth'. Mrs. Collins said as she slowly reached down now from her position behind Lydia. Mrs. Collins took in the smell of Lydia's jet-black hair, how clean and lovely it smelled. The hint of perfume that Lydia had dabbed behind her ears that morning. The delicious smell of a beautiful young lady in the prime of her sexuality. 'Slowly, slowly' she reminded herself in her head. She reached down and put her hands on the shoulders of Lydia and started to massage them gently.

A slight moan escaped from Lydia, she needed that, just to relax, that would help and then she could think about her issues with Kerry.

As the massage continued Mrs. Collins said 'I know it can be hard dear but as you teach it gets a bit easier. The stress of making up a lesson, grading papers, hoping the lesson goes well, hoping the supple minds absorb what you are teaching, hoping to see growth and learning, the stress gets easier to manage, I promise you'.

While talking Mrs. Collins let her hands move over the front of Lydia's shoulders and she was now massaging Lydia's upper chest just above where her breasts jutted out. Suddenly she let a stray finger move down and lightly touch the upper part of Lydia's right breast. There was no reaction from Lydia so Mrs. Collins dared a little more and now touched the top of each breast through the black minidress a little more. Still nothing other than some deep breathing from Lydia. Mrs. Collins now felt a little more adventurous and lifted her hands back to Lydia's shoulders. But this time, instead of massaging Lydia's shoulders, she traced the bra straps down over the front of her shoulders through Lydia's tight-fitting dress. Slowly sliding one finger lower and lower following the straps down. She reached the point where the strap met the top of the cup of the bra.

Still no protest from Lydia. Mrs. Collins slowly ran her fingers across the top of each cup and down towards where they joined at Lydia's cleavage. The feeling for Mrs. Collins was sensational. While Lydia didn't have large breasts, they were nice and firm and suited her smaller body.

Again, Lydia with her mind elsewhere merely moaned and didn't seem to realise that Mrs. Collins was now slowly moving her hands onto Lydia's breasts, just lightly so not to startle the girl, but enough to feel the firmness. Mrs. Collins smiled as she felt the hardened nipples through the dress. This girl may not take as much work as she originally thought. She started to picture having Lydia in her bed, massaging her naked breasts before going down and tasting the younger woman's pussy and its delectable juices. Could she do more right now she wondered?

Suddenly she was interrupted by the next bell. The door opened and the next class started to make a noise as they entered. Mrs. Collins quickly removed her hands.

Lydia rather breathlessly and dazed said 'Thank you Mrs. Collins I needed that' not realizing that what started as a massage of the shoulders had turned into something more sexual.

Mrs. Collins replied 'you are welcome my dear, we should catch up after school some time to discuss things. I could cook you a dinner. But don't forget, it is Ruth'.

Lydia looked at her 'Thank you Ruth I would like that' she smiled.

Realising she needed to get out of the room Lydia quickly packed up her notes and bag and started to leave. As she started though she remembered the wedgie again and clearly felt it. She also noticed how her nipples seemed to be trying to rip through her dress and couldn't still believe how this had all turned her on so much. She needed to remove the wedgie as soon as possible and calm down. She also needed to get out quickly before another class of girls saw what was going on. She grabbed her things rather haphazardly and fumbling about with books and a bag made her way out and to safety.

12